Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-15-2012, 09:27 AM   #121
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler63 View Post
What are we on now? Day 2 or 3 of the chat lockout? At least some of the withdrawal symptoms are starting to subside.

Helloooooo, is anybody out there?
just nod if you can here me,
motor is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 09:35 AM   #122
novacain
RETIRED

Encounters: 8

Rooms still up and going for those that care to join http://tinychat.com/novacain69 ALL are welcome.
novacain is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 09:38 AM   #123
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe ladies show post boobie pics... so that the guys can at least get their daily fix? LOL
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 09:39 AM   #124
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

eraps chat as an alternative until eccie's is fixed.
Bestman200600 is online now   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 11:23 AM   #125
cg00
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggold View Post
chat in eraps but no one is there????
was up til 3am last night in chat. sorry i got to sleep sometime. **yawn**... btw, there is a luscious young brunette in dallas (and u know who you are) that i need to visit ...

anyone in houston wanna go out for sunday lunch, shop and cuddle? just sayn...
cg00 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 12:45 PM   #126
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Going to Eraps might appear to be an issue for many on here.

I mean come one, how many on here have made fun on the place and referred to it as "ecraps"?

Eraps was started by Amber's sister and it's a shame that so many providers and clients alike never bothered to use an alternate site such as that one to post ads and reviews. With all the griping about the lack of posting services and now with the disappearance of rates, I'm thinking Eraps allows both of those don't they?

There was a recent thread about PA access being limited to 1 credit every 90 days but they could have used Eraps to post a review.

There are tons of clients who use more than just one site for research.

And we all know that providers use as many sites as possible to post ads and if the providers were to utilize Eraps and the features that are similar there, hell, they might even find they can post their rates and services on Eraps if I'm not mistaken.

Eraps is also free for the providers to post ads and whether created here first or in a word processor, posting on multiple sites where you have control of the information gives greater exposure and will result in your being ranked higher in search engine results.

The more sites that have your personal website linked also bumps your ranking.

Consider this.

What are your backup plans if something were to happen to this site?

This site has gone offline in the past, luckily it has been brought up quickly.

Don't forget the lesson many learned the hard way over the years when people only relied on ASPD. In August 2005 the site was hacked and 18 months of site wide data was lost, ALL new handles that had been registerd in that time were gone. BCD credit was luckily kept off site so that helped but it was a very long and hard effort for the people on staff back then to recover and restore the site.

Just like when a client schedules an appointment and has a backup plan, if providers and clients haven't learned to have a backup "plan", in this case, another review site, and anything happens, what then?
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 12:50 PM   #127
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post

Eraps is also free for the providers to post ads and whether created here first or in a word processor, posting on multiple sites where you have control of the information gives greater exposure and will result in your being ranked higher in search engine results.

Consider this.

Don't forget the lesson many learned the hard way over the years when people only relied on ASPD. In August 2005 the site was hacked and 18 months of site wide data was lost, ALL new handles that had been registerd in that time were gone. BCD credit was luckily kept off site so that helped but it was a very long and hard effort for the people on staff back then to recover and restore the site.

Just like when a client schedules an appointment and has a backup plan, if providers and clients haven't learned to have a backup "plan", in this case, another review site, and anything happens, what then?
GREAT Questions! I thought abt this a few months ago when ECCIE went down..and def put a plan B up. But i wondered that a lot since chat went down. Curious to hear other answers. Probably the perfect question for nationals!!

I hope ECCIE doesnt go anywhere... lots of great people id hate to lose connections with.. but as far as business goes..i have a planB set..just incase.. but wont exhaust it unless i have to...

Im ok with chat being down and have no desire to search for another chat. It will be up when its up. Til then... maybe not having it will make some appreciate it more when it does come back up..and stop with their jealous tactics in there. Make it fun !!
Old 04-15-2012, 01:20 PM   #128
cg00
Valued Poster

Quote:

I mean come one, how many on here have made fun on the place and referred to it as "ecraps"?
Bro, me thinks you take this a little too seriously. I think the market has spoken and Eccie has clearly won out. And uploading pictures over disabling that feature has clearly won out.

I'm on eraps right now cuz it's the next best thing for me. Join in or don't. No need to throw stones. We'll all be back on eccie chat when it's running again.

Peace and Perv On...
cg00 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:07 PM   #129
munster
Lifetime Premium Access

We have a chat room!!!!! Damn..... I'm living under a rock I guess. LOL
munster is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 03:19 PM   #130
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Chat is a very nice avenue to communicate directly with providers, and i truely love to talk with all of them. Eccie has the BEST chat room of any site, even better than ASPD used to have. (however, i wish only 1 mod would moderate it) and I love Eccie & P411. This is why i am a lifetime member of BOTH. with that being said:

CHAT is not the best part of my hobby experience. I love the communication we get from the THREADS and the NEW pics from the showcase's. If Eccie's whole site went down. I would depend on P411 completely. P411 has members from all the boards in 1 searchable place. And P411 sends you an email when you revieve a PM, just like Eccie does if you activate that feature. I just wish LADIES would post their SPECIALS on P411 under discounts feature.

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 03:30 PM   #131
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
Chat is a very nice avenue to communicate directly with providers, and i truely love to talk with all of them. Eccie has the BEST chat room of any site, even better than ASPD used to have. (however, i wish only 1 mod would moderate it) and I love Eccie & P411. This is why i am a lifetime member of BOTH. with that being said:

CHAT is not the best part of my hobby experience. I love the communication we get from the THREADS and the NEW pics from the showcase's. If Eccie's whole site went down. I would depend on P411 completely. P411 has members from all the boards in 1 searchable place. And P411 sends you an email when you revieve a PM, just like Eccie does if you activate that feature. I just wish LADIES would post their SPECIALS on P411 under discounts feature.

CG
Yea.. 411 is where i get most of my business... I think it went down for like 15 minutes a while back and i was in massive panic. LOL Thus developing a plan B
Old 04-15-2012, 04:30 PM   #132
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:

Eraps was started by Amber's sister and it's a shame that so many providers and clients alike never bothered to use an alternate site such as that one to post ads and reviews. With all the griping about the lack of posting services and now with the disappearance of rates, I'm thinking Eraps allows both of those don't they?

There was a recent thread about PA access being limited to 1 credit every 90 days but they could have used Eraps to post a review.

There are tons of clients who use more than just one site for research.

And we all know that providers use as many sites as possible to post ads and if the providers were to utilize Eraps and the features that are similar there, hell, they might even find they can post their rates and services on Eraps if I'm not mistaken.

Consider this.

I think it was just a matter of eccie starting off on a better foot than eraps did. The new owners ran some people off from the start on eraps, and their website wasn't as user friendly at the beginning. It has improved and added features to where both are similar now. The problem is that most went to eccie and kind of made a home here, just as they did with aspd previously.
Sleepy363 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:24 PM   #133
Guest020113
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13
Default Backup plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by still-asleep View Post
My backup plan is to go back to bed.
Guest020113 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 09:15 PM   #134
leeann
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 113562
My ECCIE Reviews

I kept restarting my computer. I thought it was just me.
leeann is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 09:20 PM   #135
cg00
Valued Poster

Withdrawl party still going on in eraps chat. Not quite eccie chat but it helps keep some of us away from backpage.
cg00 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women