Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41569
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-01-2020, 01:45 PM   #121
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is the pot, calling the kettle black..

No room to pick on someone being "fake", when in fact you're guilty of the same thing..

You were forced to take that fake pic down!!
Old 01-01-2020, 01:46 PM   #122
MILF_77584
LovelyJordan

User ID: 288412
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
Yes sir......everything about him is fake. Just like his partner
Argue with this person then, obviously you know who the big players are and that’s why you won’t say nothing to them but you say something to me, when CB disrespected me first and foremost!
Old 01-01-2020, 01:47 PM   #123
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Correction you drew the first Blood!!

I don't tolerate anyone disrespecting me on here
Old 01-01-2020, 01:48 PM   #124
MILF_77584
LovelyJordan

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
This is the pot, calling the kettle black..

No room to pick on someone being "fake", when in fact you're guilty of the same thing..

You were forced to take that fake pic down!!
Never was forced to do anything baby, I took some advice and put a picture of my face since y’all wanted to see it so bad!! Like I said address others and get your facts straight because I was never talking to you when I said stfu but if you feel the need to defend your man shine then you are more then willing to have at it honey buns
Old 01-01-2020, 01:49 PM   #125
MILF_77584
LovelyJordan

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA View Post
Please tell me which is oldest and most recent..☺😊

Since we have met Sexy..
You should have been a First Lady with that gorgeous photo madam
Old 01-01-2020, 01:53 PM   #126
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You've already been showing your face, and obviously it didn't work out for you.. So you stole this gurls pic to attrack more money..

I've already seen when you came back on the scene, before I came to sa..

You the only one that gotta problem with yourself..

I bet you want put that pic back up!!

You aint gotta lie to kick it, that you were force to take it down.. It wasn't yours and they don't play behind that.
Old 01-01-2020, 01:53 PM   #127
MILF_77584
LovelyJordan

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Well the gulf of Mexico is blowing in some fishy smell..

Other then that, I am going to stfu as I'm not about to argue with someone that doesn't know how to.....

And their reviews stinks literally like

But I hear this was much needed in this thread after reading a "no"

Hopefully you get the memo, and do more washing, then bumping..

Who's cosigning catfishing pics, ripping guys off whether you like them or not?

It's simply not right
Remember this? You disrespected me first, because you thought I told you to stfu but obviously you didn’t read what I was saying and jump to conclusions but your good madam. Your not stopping anything from going on over here but thanks for advising me to take that photo down, I’ve been getting more clientele since I have. Y’all are so sweet!!
Old 01-01-2020, 01:55 PM   #128
MILF_77584
LovelyJordan

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You've already been showing your face, and obviously it didn't work out for you.. So you stole this gurls pic to attrack more money..

Maybe you should stop clocking my moves honey!! I’m pretty sure it’s more interesting things to do in life then sit on eccie all day looking at girls and trying to keep up nonsense
Old 01-01-2020, 01:55 PM   #129
GeorgeDRII
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILF_77584 View Post
Shine can defend hisself if he felt the need, she disrespected me jumping on my case about a guy she probably doesn’t even have a relationship with!! And you defending her and don’t have a relationship with her. Just jumping on the band wagon. Everyone needs to do more research lol
Liar and a thief. I call it like i see it.

Besides, Shine as well as all of the other gents here don't appreciate women who have fake pictures on the ad/avatar. The gent arrives at the appointment and a Sea Donkey opens the door, especially when her pictures depicted the exact opposite.

That is what you should realize. Fake pics equals a pissed off customer who didn't get what was advertised.

I understand this is not your first job and you're probably doing this as a supplimental income. There's nothing wrong with that. But using fake pics albeit on your avatar or ad or any lady that does it is false advertising.
Old 01-01-2020, 01:57 PM   #130
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII View Post
Don't you love the internet...you can be whoever you want to be. I'm a billionaire and i still come on here.

Oh!

CB, doesn't need any lapdogs she handles her own and everyone around here knows that. So while you're acting brand new, you should take a seat and do some research so you can learn who the players are , insted of running at your keyboard.

Anything coming from you, I take with a grain of salt, with the whole thing stealing "providers pics" off their website..

Mom's always told me you cant trust a thief. If you'll lie to me, you'll steal from me.
Funny how lying and stealing go hand and hand. Bissy folk wont understand that!
Old 01-01-2020, 01:59 PM   #131
MILF_77584
LovelyJordan

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII View Post
Liar and a thief. I call it like i see it.

Besides, Shine as well as all of the other gents here don't appreciate women who have fake pictures on the ad/avatar. The gent arrives at the appointment and a Sea Donkey opens the door, especially when her pictures depicted the exact opposite.

That is what you should realize. Fake pics equals a pissed off customer who didn't get what was advertised.

I understand this is not your first job and you're probably doing this as a supplimental income. There's nothing wrong with that. But using fake pics albeit on your avatar or ad or any lady that does it is false advertising.
And I totally agree with you on that and never said otherwise.. I was directing my comments to him that he shouldn’t judge people if he has never seen them.
He has never been with @venusnova but has been bashing her looks so if I wanted to stick up for my friend then I can just like you all are!!
I don’t see how everyone is saying he is fake and has a fake handle but he is talking about using fake photos. Seems like to me a lot of girls don’t have their photos on their avatar. I mean I just seen a girl with the dolphin on hers. Is that not cat fishing? Literally it’s a fish lol
Old 01-01-2020, 02:04 PM   #132
MILF_77584
LovelyJordan

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Anybody watching the Alabama & Michigan game? I’m going for bama!
Old 01-01-2020, 02:06 PM   #133
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I don't think he's talking about pics he doesn't like.. This is far from what this thread is about..

He's talking about girls using fake pics, or old pics, then when he gets there only to be let down..

Basically he wants girls to be up front when putting pics up, so guys can make a decision if they are someone they would like to see, instead of wasting money(When they get there)..

Not the 1st time its been brought up, and wont be the last..

I would hate to be catfish in my rw, or if im paying for dick..

Hmm huh

^^ Gotta eat too

He's acting like a baby, because he's doesn't want to waste his "hard" earned money on a girl running game? Duh fook

Or do you have a hard on? NVM I don't even really care..

With a statement like that, sounds more like you don't care if a guy gets ripped off, and you support fake advertisement.. hmm
Quote:
Once again, why does it matter, this industry is all about taking risk so get over it and he is addressing this to one girl and has been very disrespectful to her. I’m 29 and everyone says I look 21 in my pictures but their recent pictures, like no one is going to be satisfactory so get over it and stfu. Maybe he should stick to who he knows, obviously he is not favored regardless by the women or men! Thanks for your opinions side kick but no thanks!
Quote:
Remember this? You disrespected me first, because you thought I told you to stfu but obviously you didn’t read what I was saying and jump to conclusions but your good madam. Your not stopping anything from going on over here but thanks for advising me to take that photo down, I’ve been getting more clientele since I have. Y’all are so sweet!!

Of course I do, how could I forget..

Everything is in order by quotes..

My washing machine pic came, after you told me to stfu..
Old 01-01-2020, 02:06 PM   #134
MILF_77584
LovelyJordan

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

You aint gotta lie to kick it, that you were force to take it down.. It wasn't yours and they don't play behind that.
Your friend GB just said I made a post about it being slow so how did that photo bring more clients. Obviously this is not my only advertising site. I’m on OH2 and p411 and don’t have as many reviews as you because I work a full time job taking care of elderly and disabled persons. Giving back to my people honey!!
Old 01-01-2020, 02:08 PM   #135
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Maybe you should stop clocking my moves honey!! I’m pretty sure it’s more interesting things to do in life then sit on eccie all day looking at girls and trying to keep up nonsense
Don't flatter yourself, you're just a fly on my wall .

We've been down that road this morning, why I wouldn't want to be you..
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women