Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162593
Yssup Rider60393
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48450
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41619
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35982
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-16-2017, 03:00 PM   #1261
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
What are you talking about? Observing? He knows that I'll take him to dinner when he comes to Austin - I thought he was a woman - I was wrong.
And could you rewrite that last sentence? It makes no sense.
Also, I'm not dumb sugar but I do dumb it down sometimes so you can understand some things. But at this point - it's kinda of hopeless.
Basically I was just saying you are stupid and accuse people of things that are false.

Yes you accused him of being someone and was wrong and you accused another person and was wrong again. You’re not too bright. You can say you dumb things down but you aren’t ever saying anything. You’re dumb ma’am. And I don’t need to understand the junk coming out of your mouth.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 03:39 PM   #1262
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
I’m not banned, so if I’m Millsy I wouldn’t need a new account.
Austin Dude isn't banned, but your previous handle milly23 is. That's why you needed a new account.

BANNED
Send Message User Lists
Last Activity: 05-19-2017 02:06 AM

So millsy, what was your "join date" as Austin Dude? It's on every post you make... you can find it right under your handle... oh yeah, here it is:

Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Let's try again. It's a simple question... are you ready to answer it now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Are you claiming you ARE or ARE NOT the same poster who previously used the handle milly23 until that account was banned in May 2017?

Does milly23 = Austin Dude?

Yes or No?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 06:52 PM   #1263
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah,yeah,yeah, - has it ever dawned on you - that the person I asked if Millsy had another handle -Txbear46 -has not responded--yet--- YOU DID - SEVERAL TIMES- you idiot. Jeeze-- a first grader could figure you out. If you don't need to understand then - stay the fuck off my posts. In fact---DO NOT RESPOND-to any of my posts. Let's see how fast this idiot can learn. Let's watch.

Quote:
Basically I was just saying you are stupid and accuse people of things that are false.

Yes you accused him of being someone and was wrong and you accused another person and was wrong again. You’re not too bright. You can say you dumb things down but you aren’t ever saying anything. You’re dumb ma’am. And I don’t need to understand the junk coming out of your mouth.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 07:26 PM   #1264
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Yeah,yeah,yeah, - has it ever dawned on you - that the person I asked if Millsy had another handle -Txbear46 -has not responded--yet--- YOU DID - SEVERAL TIMES- you idiot. Jeeze-- a first grader could figure you out. If you don't need to understand then - stay the fuck off my posts. In fact---DO NOT RESPOND-to any of my posts. Let's see how fast this idiot can learn. Let's watch.

Hahaha I've responded to you every time you said something about it. You're a moron. You are making it seem like I'm just posting about it out of nowhere. You are keeping that conversation going by saying shit. My God you are so fucking stupid it's pathetic. The guy hasn't responded but I have... What does that have to do with anything. A first grader could figure me out? Ok. How about this. I'm willing to bet you every dollar to my name against every dollar to your name that I'm not Txbear46. I would love to take every cent you have and laugh about it because you are too moronic to know when you've made the same mistake again (accusing people of being other people).

As for you telling me not to respond to your post because I " don't need to understand", I've been told that you can't tell people not to respond to you. Apparently that's frowned upon. Sorry. I would gladly never respond to you if that asshat you love so much never respond to my posts. I would do that deal every day.
Old 12-16-2017, 07:29 PM   #1265
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Yee-Haw!!

Trump transition lawyer accuses Mueller of unlawfully obtaining emails.
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...-lawyer-299577

Trump officials discovered Mueller had the emails when his prosecutors used them as the basis for questions to witnesses, the sources said.
The emails include 12 accounts, one of which contains about 7,000 emails, the sources said.
The accounts include the team's political leadership and the foreign-policy team, the sources said.
The sources say Mueller obtained the emails from the General Services Administration, the government agency that hosted the transition email system, which had addresses ending in
*****“ptt.gov,"***** for Presidential Transition Team.
This scoop is clearly sourced from the dozen or so transition officials that have already been interviewed - most likely those in political leadership/foreign policy, since it's logical that the Mueller team would ask each witness specifically about their own emails. Many of these officials are known to currently work in the White House/Trump Administration. The thing is though, they clearly don't know what other emails Mueller may have... but if Mueller got their communications from the ptt.gov host, then it would be a safe bet that Mueller can get ALL of those emails (if he hasn't already done so already).

So... guess who else was part of the Trump transition team? Numerous GOP Congresspeople, including some on powerful House Committees:

Rep. Devin Nunes
House Intelligence (Chair)
Rep. Trey Gowdy
House Oversight (Chair)
House Intelligence
House Judiciary
Rep Cynthia Lummis
House Oversight
Rep. Tom Marino
House Judiciary
Rep. Dennis Ross
Sen. Tim Scott
Rep Marsha Blackburn
Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers
Rep. Tom Reed
Rep. Lou Barletta
Rep. Chris Collins
Rep. Sean Duffy
You know how GOP Congresspeople have been very active recently in attacking Mueller? I'm guessing that they've realized that Mueller's investigation has followed the trail to the point where he can credibly start questioning them about their own communications...
US Investigator gets emails that belong to US government: Not Ok?
Wikileaks hacking in and publicly releasing emails to alter public opinion of a candidate and steal election: Ok?
By the way...
Who was the director of the GSA when they supposedly "illegally" handed over Trump transition team emails to Mueller?
Tim Horne, appointed by Trump on January 26, 2017.
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 09:47 PM   #1266
centexguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
Trump transition lawyer accuses Mueller of unlawfully obtaining emails.
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...-lawyer-299577

Trump officials discovered Mueller had the emails when his prosecutors used them as the basis for questions to witnesses, the sources said.
The emails include 12 accounts, one of which contains about 7,000 emails, the sources said.
The accounts include the team's political leadership and the foreign-policy team, the sources said.
The sources say Mueller obtained the emails from the General Services Administration, the government agency that hosted the transition email system, which had addresses ending in
*****“ptt.gov,"***** for Presidential Transition Team.
This scoop is clearly sourced from the dozen or so transition officials that have already been interviewed - most likely those in political leadership/foreign policy, since it's logical that the Mueller team would ask each witness specifically about their own emails. Many of these officials are known to currently work in the White House/Trump Administration. The thing is though, they clearly don't know what other emails Mueller may have... but if Mueller got their communications from the ptt.gov host, then it would be a safe bet that Mueller can get ALL of those emails (if he hasn't already done so already).

So... guess who else was part of the Trump transition team? Numerous GOP Congresspeople, including some on powerful House Committees:

Rep. Devin Nunes
House Intelligence (Chair)
Rep. Trey Gowdy
House Oversight (Chair)
House Intelligence
House Judiciary
Rep Cynthia Lummis
House Oversight
Rep. Tom Marino
House Judiciary
Rep. Dennis Ross
Sen. Tim Scott
Rep Marsha Blackburn
Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers
Rep. Tom Reed
Rep. Lou Barletta
Rep. Chris Collins
Rep. Sean Duffy
You know how GOP Congresspeople have been very active recently in attacking Mueller? I'm guessing that they've realized that Mueller's investigation has followed the trail to the point where he can credibly start questioning them about their own communications...
US Investigator gets emails that belong to US government: Not Ok?
Wikileaks hacking in and publicly releasing emails to alter public opinion of a candidate and steal election: Ok?
By the way...
Who was the director of the GSA when they supposedly "illegally" handed over Trump transition team emails to Mueller?
Tim Horne, appointed by Trump on January 26, 2017.
Do you actually think this is bad for Trump? I think at this point Mueller is purposely trying to kill what little credibility his investigation has left.
centexguy is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 10:27 PM   #1267
Gamer
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexguy View Post
Do you actually think this is bad for Trump? I think at this point Mueller is purposely trying to kill what little credibility his investigation has left.
Four indictments (so far) producing two guilty pleas and you think the investigation has no merit?

If Trump isn't in Putin's pocket, why hasn't he implemented the sanctions that he signed into law?

A Republican appointed by a Republican to investigate a Republican for firing a Republican. Partisan with hunt!
Gamer is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 07:24 AM   #1268
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Delusional much?

Quote:
The transition team knew ahead of time that its GSA-provided email accounts would be turned over to law enforcement if requested.
As usual, the Trump administration is lying.

Key Officials Push Back Against Trump Campaign’s Claim That A Federal Office Illegally Turned Over Emails To Special Counsel
In an interview with BuzzFeed News, a senior lawyer with the General Services Administration disputed the Trump campaign's assertions about the decision to turn over emails written during the presidential transition to Robert Mueller's investigation. The Special Counsel's Office pushed back as well.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/chrisgeidne...P2#.nk1GXP0kVQ

Peter Carr, Special Counsel spokesman: “When we have obtained emails in the course of our ongoing criminal investigation, we have secured either the account owner’s consent or appropriate criminal process.”
Old 12-17-2017, 08:51 AM   #1269
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
The transition team knew ahead of time that its GSA-provided email accounts would be turned over to law enforcement if requested.
As usual, the Trump administration is lying.

Key Officials Push Back Against Trump Campaign’s Claim That A Federal Office Illegally Turned Over Emails To Special Counsel
In an interview with BuzzFeed News, a senior lawyer with the General Services Administration disputed the Trump campaign's assertions about the decision to turn over emails written during the presidential transition to Robert Mueller's investigation. The Special Counsel's Office pushed back as well.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/chrisgeidne...P2#.nk1GXP0kVQ

Peter Carr, Special Counsel spokesman: “When we have obtained emails in the course of our ongoing criminal investigation, we have secured either the account owner’s consent or appropriate criminal process.”

This administration is so fucking stupid and their followers are just as stupid. If Mueller obtained these emails illegally (you know like the ones Trump asked WikiLeaks to get), then Trump's lawyers would have been taken this to court or sent stop and desist letters. Instead they sent letters to a Republican Congress to try to get them to help out.

Also the assertion of executive privilege is laughable too. These were emails between transition members. As in the Trump wasn't president yet. Hadn't taken the oath. So he wasn't head of the executive branch ergo no privilege. And they used a government service to transmit the emails meaning that they were government emails not private emails and therefore the property of the government. Which is why they were handed over by a Trump appointee. Because it was legally the thing he had to do.

These fools are stupid. And so afraid of what's in these emails that they are throwing shit at the wall hoping it sticks.
Old 12-17-2017, 09:16 AM   #1270
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
This administration is so fucking stupid and their followers are just as stupid. If Mueller obtained these emails illegally (you know like the ones Trump asked WikiLeaks to get), then Trump's lawyers would have been taken this to court or sent stop and desist letters. Instead they sent letters to a Republican Congress to try to get them to help out.

Also the assertion of executive privilege is laughable too. These were emails between transition members. As in the Trump wasn't president yet. Hadn't taken the oath. So he wasn't head of the executive branch ergo no privilege. And they used a government service to transmit the emails meaning that they were government emails not private emails and therefore the property of the government. Which is why they were handed over by a Trump appointee. Because it was legally the thing he had to do.

These fools are stupid. And so afraid of what's in these emails that they are throwing shit at the wall hoping it sticks.

New: Trump officials demand Mueller return thousands of emails.
https://www.axios.com/new-trump-offi...source=sidebar

To: Donald Trump (donaldtrump@whitehouse.ru)

Subject: RE:EEEEEEEEMAILS

Old 12-17-2017, 11:28 AM   #1271
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You're a moron... My God you are so fucking stupid it's pathetic... I would gladly never respond to you if that asshat you love so much never respond (sic) to my posts. I would do that deal every day.
Well, are't you such a charmer, millsy! And a cowardly one, too. You can't respond to me, so you take it out on Ellen instead. Beating up on a provider, constantly calling her names... you have deep, deep, deep self-esteem problems!

I'll be happy to stop responding to your posts when they stop being so "fucking stupid". In the meantime - for the third time - try to be a real man and answer a simple question:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Are you claiming you ARE or ARE NOT the same poster who previously used the handle milly23 until that account was banned in May 2017

Does milly23 = Austin Dude?

Yes or No?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 10:07 PM   #1272
centexguy
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
Four indictments (so far) producing two guilty pleas and you think the investigation has no merit?

If Trump isn't in Putin's pocket, why hasn't he implemented the sanctions that he signed into law?

A Republican appointed by a Republican to investigate a Republican for firing a Republican. Partisan with hunt!
Let's see, they indicted Manafort for stuff he did before working for Trump, but when he was working with Pedesto, a Democratic lobbyist who closed down shop after this happened.

And Flynn, who lied to the FBI about something he was legally allowed to do.

But thanks to the continuing investigation, they are discovering more ties to Clinton and the FBI. How many more investigators will Mueller fire before this is over?

And now Democrats keep telling Trump to not fire Mueller when he has no intention of doing so. Why would he? Mueller keep finding more dirt on the Democrats and zero on Trump.

But I do enjoy seeing you and Austin Dude keeping the hope alive that Trump will go down. It's quite entertaining. And just think, we have 7 more years to go!
Old 12-17-2017, 10:13 PM   #1273
centexguy
Gaining Momentum

Quote:

So how exactly is Mueller going to find evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia before the election by looking at emails from the transition team after the election? And you're calling Trump and his followers stupid?
Old 12-17-2017, 10:51 PM   #1274
Gamer
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Let's see, they indicted Manafort for stuff he did before working for Trump, but when he was working with Pedesto, a Democratic lobbyist who closed down shop after this happened.

And Flynn, who lied to the FBI about something he was legally allowed to do.

But thanks to the continuing investigation, they are discovering more ties to Clinton and the FBI. How many more investigators will Mueller fire before this is over?

And now Democrats keep telling Trump to not fire Mueller when he has no intention of doing so. Why would he? Mueller keep finding more dirt on the Democrats and zero on Trump.

But I do enjoy seeing you and Austin Dude keeping the hope alive that Trump will go down. It's quite entertaining. And just think, we have 7 more years to go!
Lol. And Papadopoulos? And Gates? And Russian sanctions?

7 more years? I doubt he makes it through his first 4.
Gamer is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 04:55 AM   #1275
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
This is exactly why I absolutely LOVE these investigations.

Keep up the good work!
gfejunkie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women