Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162593
Yssup Rider60393
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48450
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41610
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35982
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-13-2017, 05:55 AM   #1216
Observing
Valued Poster

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireS...acked-51760779

Being a Republican in Alabama with the support of the President....oh yeah...staaaaaacked deck. Pathetic.
He should have had the deck stacked against him, being as he's a child fucking rapist; but he didn't. In fact, it was an incredibly close victory for Jones who did have the deck stacked against him. The Dems haven't taken a Senate seat in Alabama since '92 and the state came out in force to support a pedophile because he had that magical letter R next to his name.
Fuck off you fat piece of shit.
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 08:02 AM   #1217
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
So, the true child abuser won. Congratulations.

Let me put it the way you actually looked at it for everyone:

Roy Moore: Thinks the amendments after 10 aren't needed. The ones that gave African Americans and women the rights the vote. He thinks that MAGA is talking about back when slavery was around. He thinks Muslims shouldn't serve in office. And he thinks homosexuality should be illegal. All of that is ok because he wants babies to be born so he can prey on them when they are 14 years old. How noble.

On the other hand you have Jones who got justices for children killed by KKK members. Yeah what a child molester he is.

I know you're deep hate for other races makes you love Moore but sorry, even Alabama knew this guy was horrible.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 12:35 PM   #1218
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Is that all you got - everyone is a raciest. That shit gets old. Apparently, you have never been around someone who is a true raciest because if you were you would not say that about Gfejunkie.

Now for Roy Moore - I didn't have a dog in that fight but I think Alabama did the right thing. It's ok to disagree - but the way you act over this - it's like you won the Presidential election. Opps, sorry you didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Let me put it the way you actually looked at it for everyone:

Roy Moore: Thinks the amendments after 10 aren't needed. The ones that gave African Americans and women the rights the vote. He thinks that MAGA is talking about back when slavery was around. He thinks Muslims shouldn't serve in office. And he thinks homosexuality should be illegal. All of that is ok because he wants babies to be born so he can prey on them when they are 14 years old. How noble.

On the other hand you have Jones who got justices for children killed by KKK members. Yeah what a child molester he is.

I know you're deep hate for other races makes you love Moore but sorry, even Alabama knew this guy was horrible.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 01:34 PM   #1219
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Is that all you got - everyone is a raciest. That shit gets old. Apparently, you have never been around someone who is a true raciest because if you were you would not say that about Gfejunkie.

Now for Roy Moore - I didn't have a dog in that fight but I think Alabama did the right thing. It's ok to disagree - but the way you act over this - it's like you won the Presidential election. Opps, sorry you didn't.
Lol is that all you got? I never said everyone is a “raciest”. Actually I don’t know what a raciest is. I still have never said everyone is a racist. I’ve actually called one person on here a racist. And Gfeflunkie has already told us that people he personally knows thinks the same about him so there’s that. And sorry but there is no one form of racist. Some are loud and ignorant. Some are subtle in their hate. So you can’t say well he’s not racist because he isn’t acting like other racists do. But nice try. Come with something better next time.

Hahahaha it’s not a big deal huh? That’s why Trump endorsed him? That’s why McConnell is going to try to wait to seat him? It’s just everyday the Democratic nominee wins in Alabama. Please! This just like the elections earlier shows a wave against Trump. Look at what happened. Huge African American turnout. Young voters going heavy for Jones. That’s the Obama coalition on steroids. So yeah it’s not the presidential race but winning back Congress will basically end Trump’s presidency because we can stop his policies and his nominations. And then the 2020 election, you won’t have to wonder where the wave came from.
Old 12-13-2017, 02:14 PM   #1220
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Didn't Jones win - like 50 percent to Moore's 49 percent?
That's what you call a wave? Like I said I did not like Moore - but I wouldn't call that an overwhelming win.

Trump made his point - the Republicans better put up great guys or their gonna get losses like this.

Quote:
Lol is that all you got? I never said everyone is a “raciest”. Actually I don’t know what a raciest is. I still have never said everyone is a racist. I’ve actually called one person on here a racist. And Gfeflunkie has already told us that people he personally knows thinks the same about him so there’s that. And sorry but there is no one form of racist. Some are loud and ignorant. Some are subtle in their hate. So you can’t say well he’s not racist because he isn’t acting like other racists do. But nice try. Come with something better next time.

Hahahaha it’s not a big deal huh? That’s why Trump endorsed him? That’s why McConnell is going to try to wait to seat him? It’s just everyday the Democratic nominee wins in Alabama. Please! This just like the elections earlier shows a wave against Trump. Look at what happened. Huge African American turnout. Young voters going heavy for Jones. That’s the Obama coalition on steroids. So yeah it’s not the presidential race but winning back Congress will basically end Trump’s presidency because we can stop his policies and his nominations. And then the 2020 election, you won’t have to wonder where the wave came from.
Old 12-13-2017, 02:29 PM   #1221
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
And Gfeflunkie has already told us that people he personally knows thinks the same about him so there’s that.
Still can't get that right, can you? Your own personal spin on it doesn't change what I originally said. To them, I wasn't a racist for many years until election night 2016. Then all of a sudden...

I guess they had to have something to blame so my support for Donald Trump automatically made me a racist. Pretty shallow, huh? All of your kind are. You prove it every time you post this shit.

BTW, it's Muslims who think homosexuality should be illegal and fourteen year olds are fair game.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 03:07 PM   #1222
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Still can't get that right, can you? Your own personal spin on it doesn't change what I originally said. To them, I wasn't a racist for many years until election night 2016. Then all of a sudden...

I guess they had to have something to blame so my support for Donald Trump automatically made me a racist. Pretty shallow, huh? All of your kind are. You prove it every time you post this shit.

BTW, it's Muslims who think homosexuality should be illegal and fourteen year olds are fair game.
Wait what do I have wrong?It’s you putting the caveats out there.I said that people who personally know you think you are racist.How is that a spin?I never said they always thought you were racist, how would I know that?But like I said then and like you just said.People who know you think you are racist.Doesn’t matter when it happened.I got that part right and you want to pretend I’m getting it wrong.But nice try.

BTW, Roy Moore thinks that too.Maybe he should be more accepting of Muslims then.They can hate homosexuals together.
Old 12-13-2017, 03:08 PM   #1223
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's what you call a wave? Like I said I did not like Moore - but I wouldn't call that an overwhelming win.

Trump made his point - the Republicans better put up great guys or their gonna get losses like this.
Hahahaha wait.Didn’t Trump win the electoral college by 80,000 people in three states?Talk about slim margins.Oh and didn’t Trump lose the popular vote by more than anyone ever holding the office?Yet y’all swear he has a mandate and that he is doing the will of the people.That he is leading this swamping cleaning movement.Yet when a senate seat is won in a deep conservative state, it’s well it was only be less than a point.It doesn’t mean anything.There isn’t a wave.Yeah ok.Keep telling yourself that.

The African American vote was out in numbers higher than for Obama.They came out more than for the first African American president.But that’s not a wave huh?

A solid candidate in Virginia, that race ended in what was basically a landslide.But that’s not a wave huh?

One of the most conservative states just elected a Democrat to the senate.But you still don’t see a wave huh?

Young voters coming out more and more for Democrats.But that’s right, not a wave.

I tell you what, Trump should be terrified.The African American vote, that’s scary because he will never get those voters and we are mobilized strongly against him.But the fact that younger voters are going Democrat will hunt him.Basic math.Younger voters are Democratic right now and older voters are Republican.Which of these voters will likely be making it to 2020?He benefited from a depressed vote because of the fatigue of Clinton and the fatigue of him.People are not happy with him and are excited to vote against him.So yeah, there is a wave.It’s coming bigly.
Old 12-13-2017, 03:15 PM   #1224
gfejunkie

Quote:
Wait what do I have wrong?It’s you putting the caveats out there.I said that people who personally know you think you are racist.How is that a spin?I never said they always thought you were racist, how would I know that?But like I said then and like you just said.People who know you think you are racist.Doesn’t matter when it happened.I got that part right and you want to pretend I’m getting it wrong.But nice try.
Just because you keep repeating it doesn't make it true.
Old 12-13-2017, 03:19 PM   #1225
gfejunkie

Quote:
People are not happy with him and are excited to vote against him.
And, the people who voted for him last time are excited to vote for him again.
Old 12-13-2017, 03:20 PM   #1226
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

No- I don't see a wave but you keep on telling yourself if that makes you feel good. What I saw was an Alabama Senate race where the voters of Alabama decided that Jones was a better representative of their state than Moore.

Quote:
Hahahaha wait.Didn’t Trump win the electoral college by 80,000 people in three states?Talk about slim margins.Oh and didn’t Trump lose the popular vote by more than anyone ever holding the office?Yet y’all swear he has a mandate and that he is doing the will of the people.That he is leading this swamping cleaning movement.Yet when a senate seat is won in a deep conservative state, it’s well it was only be less than a point.It doesn’t mean anything.There isn’t a wave.Yeah ok.Keep telling yourself that.

The African American vote was out in numbers higher than for Obama.They came out more than for the first African American president.But that’s not a wave huh?

A solid candidate in Virginia, that race ended in what was basically a landslide.But that’s not a wave huh?

One of the most conservative states just elected a Democrat to the senate.But you still don’t see a wave huh?

Young voters coming out more and more for Democrats.But that’s right, not a wave.

I tell you what, Trump should be terrified.The African American vote, that’s scary because he will never get those voters and we are mobilized strongly against him.But the fact that younger voters are going Democrat will hunt him.Basic math.Younger voters are Democratic right now and older voters are Republican.Which of these voters will likely be making it to 2020?He benefited from a depressed vote because of the fatigue of Clinton and the fatigue of him.People are not happy with him and are excited to vote against him.So yeah, there is a wave.It’s coming bigly.
Old 12-13-2017, 03:20 PM   #1227
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh hell yeah.

Quote:
And, the people who voted for him last time are excited to vote for him again.
Old 12-13-2017, 03:30 PM   #1228
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
No- I don't see a wave but you keep on telling yourself if that makes you feel good. What I saw was an Alabama Senate race where the voters of Alabama decided that Jones was a better representative of their state than Moore.
Of course you don’t see a wave. But I bet you saw a movement when Trump lost the popular vote. I bet you think that he is leading because the majority of the people voted for him.You keep telling yourself that.And I will keep looking at the wave.The wave that has the Republicans on Capitol Hill freaking out.The wave that people close to him have said shook Trump.Please keep thinking their isn’t a wave.And in 2018, the Trump base will stay home because there isn’t a wave.And we will keep winning.
Old 12-13-2017, 03:31 PM   #1229
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Just because you keep repeating it doesn't make it true.
Dude it’s true. You said it was true. You said that they think you are racist just today. You just think they did it because you voted for Trump. Again your opinion on why they feel that way. Doesn’t make it any less true.

And sure I’m sure all those people who voted for Trump in his base will vote for him again.But maybe go back and look at the African American vote from 2016 and look at 2012, 2008.You will see it’s not as high.Now go look at the African American vote in the election yesterday and the elections in VA.It’s higher.It’s way higher.So yeah Trump can have all those people come out and vote for him again but it won’t be enough.He has to grow his base to win again.And it’s shrinking and those voting against him is growing.He can’t win with that.But again, nice try.
Old 12-13-2017, 03:41 PM   #1230
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
That's what you call a wave? Like I said I did not like Moore - but I wouldn't call that an overwhelming win. In a state that hadn't elected a Democratic Senator in something like 26 years.

Last year Trump won Alabama by almost 28%. Moore lost by 1.5%. That's almost a 30 point swing in little more than 1 year. I would agree that that was an overwhelming win.

The question that needs to be answered by Republicans is what happened? Certainly Moore was a terrible candidate in most people's eyes. Even many people who voted for him said they did so because they viewed him as the lesser of 2 evils. I think you also have to factor in Trump's approval rating which ranges from 33%-41%. How many people in Alabama voted against Trump rather than for Jones?

It will be interesting to see what impact, if any, the passage of a tax reform package will have on Trump's approval rating. I watched Trump's news conference today announcing the package and the tax savings for families he was throwing around sounded good. For some reason, I just don't trust politicians when they open their mouths -- whether they be Republican, Democratic, or Independent.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women