Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42222
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2014, 07:24 AM   #106
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Don't think you're special...I do this in any city where a moderator abuses his authority...if I'm a "shill" for the forum guidelines that everyone is supposed to follow, then so be it...

The "oh woe is me" swan song is cute...doesn't mitigate your actions. To the poster I addressed earlier...see, there's no way he was ever going to apologize for his behavior...most mods don't have it in them to admit they were wrong to the membership...and that's what makes them totally unfit to be mods...

By the way, all this "I deserved to get slapped" bullshit is pathetic, and misguided. If you break a non-nuclear rule, you get warnings or points, and you don't do it again. You don't get yelled at by a petulant child and then threatened to be removed from the site entirely. Being a "good guy" has nothing to do with it. A "good guy" might have been able to mitigate his actions of his own accord and avoid this fate...the fact that he has arrived here is indictment enough. I didn't put him here...he did...

And what's funny to me is the conclusion you're all jumping to here...the game isn't played out yet...rooster may think he's winning, but he doesn't realize that this is a test...and even thought the outcome may be the same, he's still failing...

P.S.-My restaurant reviews are an order of magnitude more informative than most of the bullshit reviews written on this site.
I am that poster, I read your reply about Rooster apologizing, I understood what you said and didn't need more on the point. I never thought Rooster would initiate apologies, I wouldn't expect it except for the PMs, which I didn't get. I just thought it might be best for all to sit back a day and chill before proceeding. But that's not gonna happen on a fucktard testosterone board with dozens of players that don't really know each other.

At any level of this, I don't get the impatience from below. Now St.C isn't better than Modtard isn't better than fucktard, but that's the pecking order here. You don't go to the judge or the boss and yell, "Hey fuckhead, tell me what's up now!" and expect good results.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 08:00 AM   #107
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

You bitches owe rooster a debt of gratitude.

He has officially set the PM bar where your local modtards know they dare not go........unless they want to join him.

If any of you thinck that a RTM set this in motion, you are incorrect..........of course your local modtards could have told you that........but, it doesn't suit their purpose to do so.

Ignore that, bitches.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 08:01 AM   #108
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

I appreciate rooster's prior service and hope that he remains active.

We are not biased against out-of-towners, but do they have to be so patronizing and condescending?
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 08:06 AM   #109
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368
Default A thin line...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfengshui View Post

We are not biased against out-of-towners, but do they have to be so patronizing and condescending?
There's a thin line between caring and condescending.
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 08:56 AM   #110
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfengshui View Post

You are correct, jack..........may we have a moment of silence....................... .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .........the king is dead. Long live the queen................ijs
Old 02-04-2014, 09:05 AM   #111
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
You bitches owe rooster...If any of you thinck that a RTM set this in motion, you are incorrect..........of course your local modtards could have told you that...
Re the RTM button, I have been told the exact opposite (I was told it is good, healthy self-policing). I still don't like to use it but rarely am I tempted.

As for owing Rooster, I don't know who does what, I don't understand the Mod hierarchy, but I recognize that shit is here and I have access just for telling a tale of a HJ, so thanks. I do hope he is taking my suggested avatars in good humor.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 09:24 AM   #112
Frankie Fine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 97367
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah, Fuck it, I give up on figuring all this shit out.

I mean, why is cowboy apologizing for getting out of hand?

He was getting annoyed with a certain member who is always name calling and being rude to other members.

Oh wait, that IS common practice here, right DH? I mean such common practice Rooster was only worried about his alert forum and thought he' d give a few " fucktards" ( in your own words) a lashing.

You think rooster hit the mother fucking jackpot...what a fucktard/ modtard eh?

He must have been leading by example.

This place is confusing. There is zero consistency or logic.
Frankie Fine is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 09:41 AM   #113
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

There's all sorts of logic...but rarely any consistency...hence what happened to rooster...

Was it logical for rooster to want to set the serious tone for the Alerts forum here? Sure, a lot of cities do that. Was what he did consistent with how moderators in other cities have done it within the guidelines? Nope. And here we are...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 09:42 AM   #114
Frankie Fine
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
You bitches owe rooster a debt of gratitude.

He has officially set the PM bar where your local modtards know they dare not go........unless they want to join him.

If any of you thinck that a RTM set this in motion, you are incorrect..........of course your local modtards could have told you that........but, it doesn't suit their purpose to do so.

Ignore that, bitches.

What can members do about it? Members have been asking for months now only to be called fucktards.

Or bitches LOL

monkey see monkey do I guess..maybe that's why mods here act that way, if that's what you're saying? Are you saying we have bad mods here DH?

Are you agreeing with the site's " fucktards"?
Old 02-04-2014, 09:42 AM   #115
Justapervert
your gene pool is shallow

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
If those that invited me were to ask me to go away, I would ... but they have not.

Maybe you just hit the nail on the head.. Who was anyone to invite you to the board tobegin with as they feel it is "their board" dont know..dont think anyone needs to be invited to any board... its a "COMMUNITY". anyone can look in any area they want and post in any area they want.Ijs... I would just hope that instead of incessant rambling of taint and other horseshit, we can get some substance back onthis board to make it a bit more informative than comical.
Justapervert is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 09:54 AM   #116
Frankie Fine
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justapervert View Post
Maybe we can get some substance back onthis board to make it a bit more informative than comical.
Don't know about substance but it' s def not all that comical here anymore , never thought that would be a good thing.
Old 02-04-2014, 09:57 AM   #117
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie Fine View Post
...........This place is confusing. There is zero consistency or logic.
......and there you have it.
Old 02-04-2014, 10:04 AM   #118
Frankie Fine
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Do you have anything to do with that Mr. A- hole Godturd?
Old 02-04-2014, 10:07 AM   #119
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

I love it when members attribute all seeing, all knowing powers to DH...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 10:09 AM   #120
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie Fine View Post
What can members do about it? Members have been asking for months now only to be called fucktards.

Or bitches LOL

monkey see monkey do I guess..maybe that's why mods here act that way, if that's what you're saying? Are you saying we have bad mods here DH?

Are you agreeing with the site's " fucktards"?
Members (fucktards and hooktards) take it like sheep......or, they rise up against it and take the bullet that leads to change.

You have the modtards you deserve. If you thinck that the guidelines are not enforced correctly, discuss it........call the modtard on his actions or inaction. The way forward is not found in the accusation. The way forward is found in the discussion.

When discussion is stifled, the way forward is whatever the modtard wants it to be........because, he always has the last word.

rooster attempted to have the last word, and someone up the food chain had the last word for him.........that is the danger in having the last word.......there is always someone who can decide otherwise.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women