Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-09-2014, 10:56 AM   #106
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Hey, Junior. If you want to live like a pauper and leech off the government, then knock yourself out.

If you'd rather live in poverty so you can receive Medicaiid then we'll all be paying for you.

Sure, I'm OK with that. Just like I am for paying your parent's social security. Or LLIdiot's Medicare, or Simplejacks's disability. ,

what's your point? You think this is gaming the system? then you're as pathetic as you are ignorant, Junior.

Get some food stamps while you're at it. maybe Yinz can find some coal mining hookers who'll take em from you.

Or better yet, do like the Buddist monks did in the Viet Name era. Soak yourself in gasoline and make a point..

Did you say something, Yappy Rider?

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 01:40 PM   #107
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Nobody making over 50k plus is going to decide to make only 20k because of government subsidy in health insurance....
Is that what the CBO report says, you dumbfuck? By what mechanism does the CBO forecast work will be reduced by the equivalent of 2.3 million full-time jobs? You don't even understand the CBO report, do you moron? You're too stupid even to grasp the main conclusion! Why don't you study the CBO report, fagboy. Then when you're ready, come on back here and take a quiz. If you pass, we'll let you continue to comment on this thread.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 02:36 PM   #108
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Hey, Junior. If you want to live like a pauper and leech off the government, then knock yourself out.

If you'd rather live in poverty so you can receive Medicaid then we'll all be paying for you.

Sure, I'm OK with that. Just like I am for paying your parent's social security. Or LLIdiot's Medicare, or Simplejacks's disability.

what's your point? You think this is gaming the system? then you're as pathetic as you are ignorant, Junior.

Get some food stamps while you're at it...
Gee whiz, assup. I thought you liked Odumbocare. So why do you call me a "leech" for merely taking advantage of it and adjusting my behavior in a rational way? I'm not gaming the system. I'm just doing what those smart social engineers who designed the ACA incentivized me to do. Does that make me a "leech"? Why don't you congratulate me instead of dissing me? You bragged about how Odumbocare is saving you money - does that make you a "leech" too? You seem quite conflicted about whether Odumbocare is a good thing. Turning people into "leeches" isn't good, is it? I sure hope you can sort this all out and make up your mind.

Oh, by the way - SS, Medicare and SSDI are for people no longer in the work force who paid taxes into those programs while they were working. But such nuances are lost on you, aren't they dipshit?
Old 02-09-2014, 03:14 PM   #109
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
The numbers upon which the unemployment rate is established is based on full time employees who have full time jobs at the time of the polling. Should I be more specific.

Now .. if want to argue that the current unemployment rates INCLUDE part-time employees, MEANING that the rate of unemployment is based upon the FULL TIME and PART-TIME employees added together .... be my guest!!!!!

Then we can pull out the UNDER-EMPLOYED numbers and get a real rate.

Here is a link. Besides the official rate (U-3), the BLS tracks 5 other rates that measure or include under-employment.

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t15.htm

Here is a 10-year chart:

http://www.macrotrends.net/1377/u6-unemployment-rate

Keep in mind that the BLS under-employment numbers only include those working part-time "for economic reasons" (which means they want to work full-time). The CBO report estimates the impact of people choosing to quit their jobs/reduce their hours VOLUNTARILY due to the perverse incentives of Obamacare. These voluntary drop-outs won't be counted as unemployed or under-employed by the BLS.
Old 02-09-2014, 03:40 PM   #110
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Gee whiz, assup. I thought you liked Odumbocare. So why do you call me a "leech" for merely taking advantage of it and adjusting my behavior in a rational way? I'm not gaming the system. I'm just doing what those smart social engineers who designed the ACA incentivized me to do.
Tell ya what, when you cut your income in half to spite those of us who believe in Obamacare, you come and let us know.

We'll enjoy the laugh.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 03:44 PM   #111
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
These voluntary drop-outs won't be counted as unemployed or under-employed by the BLS.
Neither will the people who replace them. Sounds like a double-suck for you, huh?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 03:46 PM   #112
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Tell ya what, when you cut your income in half to spite those of us who believe in Obamacare, you come and let us know.

We'll enjoy the laugh.
+1

Truth be known, he is probably stupid enough to make good on his threat. I hope that he follows through!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 03:50 PM   #113
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
+1

Truth be known, he is probably stupid enough to make good on his threat. I hope that he follows through!
And so does the lucky bastard who will be hired to fill his hours. That part seems lost on him though.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 03:53 PM   #114
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post

We'll enjoy the laugh.
Why would I want to spite you, dimdoove? Far from it - I want to thank you for working hard to pick up the tab for me. I don't know how much it will be yet, but according to the CBO the average subsidy will be $5,510. Thank you, bro! I may be living in Florida during my 6 months off to avoid state income tax.
Old 02-09-2014, 03:56 PM   #115
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Besides the official rate (U-3), the BLS tracks 5 other rates that measure or include under-employment. .
What is "tracked" is not material to the discussion of the rate of unemployment ..

... what is now being regurgitated into the intentional confusion is ......

the allegation some people WANT to quit their full time jobs so they won't HAVE TO have insurance ...

Really? And those people actually qualified for jobs so they can be "underemployed"?

Please give me a list of the posters on here who have claimed :...

"some people WANT to quit their full time jobs so they won't HAVE TO have insurance ...

and then .........give me a list of the posters on here who claim the BLS "tracks" them ....

. meaning tracks those who are intentionally underemployed ...

.............................. .............so they won't HAVE TO have insurance ...

One can find an embezzler when he finds confusion. All this juggling is smoke and mirrors.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 04:01 PM   #116
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why would I want to spite you, dimdoove? Far from it - I want to thank you for working hard to pick up the tab for me. I don't know how much it will be yet, but according to the CBO the average subsidy will be $5,510. Thank you, bro! I may be living in Florida during my 6 months off to avoid state income tax.
Be sure to keep us posted!
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 04:01 PM   #117
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
+1

Hey there littledix, if I am the stupid one then there are a lot of others following in my footsteps. The CBO says all of us stupid folks will suck the equivalent of 2.3 million full-time jobs out of the economy. Something about Obamacare makes a lot of people stupid, huh? Why is that?
Old 02-09-2014, 04:01 PM   #118
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Sounds like you are going to blow a bunch of Medicare dick's to subsidies you income.....don't let them cut in your anus. We don't want you catching anything while you are on vacation.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 04:03 PM   #119
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Gee whiz, assup. I thought you liked Odumbocare. So why do you call me a "leech" ...........

Oh, by the way - SS, Medicare and SSDI are for people no longer in the work force who paid taxes into those programs while they were working. But such nuances are lost on you, aren't they dipshit?
Since he hasn't paid enough taxes to benefit from those programs, he wants t deflect to everyone else and call them a "leech" ... while he gets his "grant" money to buy insurance.

He's just trying to shift the hot lights in another direction. That's his "pre-existing condition"!

Sunburn from hot lights all these years. ACA is his lotion.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 04:05 PM   #120
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Hey there littledix, if I am the stupid one then there are a lot of others following in my footsteps. The CBO says all of us stupid folks will suck the equivalent of 2.3 million full-time jobs out of the economy. Something about Obamacare makes a lot of people stupid, huh? Why is that?
You do understand that they like you will be choosing not to work. Employers will have to hire more workers to do that work or pay higher wages. So it sounds like you are spinning this backwards. Had you said that productivity would be down....then you might be on to something.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women