Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41560
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35933
Mojojo33117

Old 12-21-2017, 08:59 PM   #106
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
Hey, Eccie214, which hooker totally broke your heart and turned you into the bitter, mean spirited asshole you have turned into? Sorely disappointed in your blanket statement of us providers. Yea, I'm a part time hooker. This is a VERY SMALL part of my life. How dare you judge me and my morals or any other lady here. How about you take a break for a bit. Obviously the hobby isn't working out in your favor. Nothing says pathetic like a woman bashing, barebacking John.
Does your family know you do this? Do your other coworkers know you do this? If anyone in your personal life doesn’t know you do this then you’re full of it with your moral crap. You sell you body to any stranger with a buck - that’s what it is. There’s nothing to be embarrassed of unless you think so.

And I’ve already judged you. When I saw you and you complained about Laura being a bitch and you had to get the sheets in the wash and place cleaned up because she bitches about it I thought you were two faced because you praise her here but I understand that’s for business. You can deny but I’m sure if you said it to me you said it to others.

Hobby works out fine in my favor. I have regular girls that don’t need to post here for attention or to get business.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 09:18 PM   #107
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Theeccie214
Does it matter if we hide it from some of our friends and family?

Due to the fact that it is illegal it’s not the easiest truth bomb to tell co-workers about.

That is a whole other topic.

I think it has been stated before that we all know that BBFS happens for many reasons.
Usually it has been done on the down low. I think because ladies are offering it openly that that guys feel more free to ask.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 09:38 PM   #108
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntangie View Post
Theeccie214
Does it matter if we hide it from some of our friends and family?

Due to the fact that it is illegal it’s not the easiest truth bomb to tell co-workers about.

That is a whole other topic.

I think it has been stated before that we all know that BBFS happens for many reasons.
Usually it has been done on the down low. I think because ladies are offering it openly that that guys feel more free to ask.
I hate blanket statements and shouldn’t have said all girls here but I did and of all people Kendall wanted to call me out. Hell, she says I’m bittter when I’ve seen her talk down to people on here with cancer. If you’re going to be an asshole at least be honest about it. Kendall plays nice here but many know that her public persona is laughable to what she’s really like.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 10:03 PM   #109
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubielicious View Post
((Now~now))
My ears perked up on that!

:that sounds like a threatening good time!

~>Both in my mouth simultaneously<~

My last bucket list item: "my dayum unicorn"

Bring them both to me,
if you dare!
Challenge was me poking Greek, while Chung feeds the sausage down a willing throat

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntangie View Post

I honestly respect the women who advertise BB out in the open, gives everybody a fair chance to make a educated decision instead of being sneaky on the DL, But also understand why they wouldn't want to advertise it here with all the judging going on a hooker board.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 11:18 PM   #110
Guest121018
Account Disabled

Encounters: 98
Default Chung Tran - Best Sense of Humor 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
yes it would.. there's a scientific term for this.. Involuntary Gay Syndrome (IGS).. not well known or described in the Medical literature. symptoms range on the high end, as feelings of bi-sexuality, and on the low end, a mild desire to experience a "passable" Tranny.

other milder symptoms include a desire to incorporate more yogurt in your diet
LMAO! I would have a beer with you anytime.
Guest121018 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 06:40 AM   #111
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Does your family know you do this? Do your other coworkers know you do this? If anyone in your personal life doesn’t know you do this then you’re full of it with your moral crap. You sell you body to any stranger with a buck - that’s what it is. There’s nothing to be embarrassed of unless you think so.

And I’ve already judged you. When I saw you and you complained about Laura being a bitch and you had to get the sheets in the wash and place cleaned up because she bitches about it I thought you were two faced because you praise her here but I understand that’s for business. You can deny but I’m sure if you said it to me you said it to others.

Hobby works out fine in my favor. I have regular girls that don’t need to post here for attention or to get business.

You are a total liar. I wasn't bitching about Laura and cleaning my incall. You asked to take me to dinner after and I said yes; but first I have to clean before I leave because I shared my incall and we leave it ready for the next time someone needs it. Don't you fucking dare try to spin it. I did not bash her nor call her a bitch. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Btw, fatass, yea. People in my RW know. Hence my taking full face shots out of my ads....I am not married, so no hubs to tell. Your wife know you bareback whores?

Talk about two faced. You make me sick. You talk a good game, but it quite obvious what is really going on with you. People that constantly put others down, even us worthless whores, actually loathes themselves. Sad really. Oh well. I've said my piece. Best of luck to you. Truly.
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 06:47 AM   #112
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
I hate blanket statements and shouldn’t have said all girls here but I did and of all people Kendall wanted to call me out. Hell, she says I’m bittter when I’ve seen her talk down to people on here with cancer. If you’re going to be an asshole at least be honest about it. Kendall plays nice here but many know that her public persona is laughable to what she’s really like.
I said nothing of anyone claiming to be sick.EVER. Please quote me. I can be snarky, but not mean nor vindictive. Please pull up my history and show me where I have ever torn someone apart, other than my statement to you. Butt hurt much? Had I known you would go and lie about things I probably would have not said anything. I didn't see that coming. Shocked, even coming from you. Oh well. No love lost for sure. Smh.
Old 12-22-2017, 08:10 AM   #113
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangl View Post
I wonder if the girls are using a validated cleansing procedure between customers?

Otherwise, a gentleman performing DATY may actually lick up some of the previous customers baby butter.

Would this be gay in some way?
Men are easy to poison.

They will eat damn near anything.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 08:12 AM   #114
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
Hey, Eccie214, which hooker totally broke your heart and turned you into the bitter, mean spirited asshole you have turned into? Sorely disappointed in your blanket statement of us providers. Yea, I'm a part time hooker. This is a VERY SMALL part of my life. How dare you judge me and my morals or any other lady here. How about you take a break for a bit. Obviously the hobby isn't working out in your favor. Nothing says pathetic like a woman bashing, barebacking John.
Today is going to be a good day.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 08:15 AM   #115
Say What
Premium Access

Encounters: 188

Kendall Kendall Kendall!

Smile that beautiful smile. Woosah.

I’ve known you for a looooong time now and can vouch for your sweet nature, sexual/sensual mindset, and your love of Laura Lynn. Seen that one firsthand on a half dozen occasions myself.

Merry Christmas, beautiful. Tell Laura I said the same to her.

And to the rest of you barebacking, non-barebacking, horseback riding, dick-lickin’, clit-flickin’, pussy-poundin’ fornicators...Merry Christmas!

None of us are line-walkin’, straight-talkin’, truth-tellin’ model citizens...and I fucking love it!

We all live in a world that straddles the line between fun lovin’ and fucked up. Some think we’re derelicts, but I think we’re just living life to its fullest.

What’s a border town without its bandits?

Fuck it! Let’s own it!
Say What is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 08:38 AM   #116
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste View Post
Men are easy to poison.

They will eat damn near anything.
Not all men, only suckers
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 09:05 AM   #117
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Pussy makes all men suckers, at least some of the time.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 09:59 AM   #118
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say What View Post
Kendall Kendall Kendall!

Smile that beautiful smile. Woosah.

I’ve known you for a looooong time now and can vouch for your sweet nature, sexual/sensual mindset, and your love of Laura Lynn. Seen that one firsthand on a half dozen occasions myself.

Merry Christmas, beautiful. Tell Laura I said the same to her.

And to the rest of you barebacking, non-barebacking, horseback riding, dick-lickin’, clit-flickin’, pussy-poundin’ fornicators...Merry Christmas!

None of us are line-walkin’, straight-talkin’, truth-tellin’ model citizens...and I fucking love it!

We all live in a world that straddles the line between fun lovin’ and fucked up. Some think we’re derelicts, but I think we’re just living life to its fullest.

What’s a border town without its bandits?

Fuck it! Let’s own it!
Thanks doll! You have always and will always be one of my FAVORITE guys here. BIG love for you handsome. I appreciate you bringing me back to my senses. Merry Christmas to you too...I will give Laura a huge smooch personally we need to catch up soon!
Old 12-22-2017, 10:22 AM   #119
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Kendall is welcome to post photos with mistletoe over her taint ... maybe with some twinckling tebowmas lights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
By definition that would include all men because all men are suckers.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 10:25 AM   #120
jamieDallas
Account Disabled

User ID: 353592
My ECCIE Reviews

jamieDallas is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women