Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36918
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2016, 09:47 AM   #106
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
buddy?
Wrong.

I think this falls under

'Good at talking their way out of situations'.

but I think it may be an extra common characteristic of bullies that was not on my list:

- can be charming (or manipulative) when it suits their purposes
essence is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 09:50 AM   #107
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Wakeup only fits one of the criteria, and that one is marginal. Phil, if Wakeup bullied
I have never been bullied in my life. Wait, not quite true, somebody tried to bully me when I was 13, I kicked them so hard in the goollies nobody touched me the rest of my school years.

I was not physically strong but can be aroused, as the good ladies will testify.

Stop calling me Phil.
Old 03-26-2016, 09:54 AM   #108
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
what else do you want to talk about ?
i don't want to talk about anything, I want a fight full of blood, drama and name calling, so our beloved eccie members can be entertained.

It's so boring talking about sex positions and sizes of genitalia and 'what does gfe mean' and all the other rubbish.

Everybody loves a fight.
Old 03-26-2016, 09:59 AM   #109
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
i don't want to talk about anything, I want a fight full of blood, drama and name calling, so our beloved eccie members can be entertained.
Then by all means, please, continue...give it your best shot Nancy...I'll be over here watching...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 10:08 AM   #110
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Then by all means, please, continue...give it your best shot Nancy...I'll be over here watching...
Failed again Barbara.

1. have a need to control and dominate others

I'm out. Why? Because WU wants me to continue.
Old 03-26-2016, 10:48 AM   #111
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Why are these guys SO easy to manipulate??? What the fuck has happened to guys these days...

It's such a dichotomy. Some days I feel like the ultimate make, with all these guys trying to step up and challenge me for the supremacy they see in me. Other days I feel like a whore, with all these guys following me around, doing whatever I feel like getting them do, like I have a golden pussy or something...

It's so odd...burden I have to bear though I guess...
Old 03-26-2016, 11:33 AM   #112
maineblame
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Bad at chess

Your delusional to think u manipulated anyone to expose ur antics of trolldom which by definition is not like able quality. Those who put themselves on a pedestal usually have no one to look down on because they help themselves to a plateau which no one is in attendance to witness. Like a king with no followers what's the use of the crown?
maineblame is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 11:44 AM   #113
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Who the fuck needs followers?
Old 03-26-2016, 12:26 PM   #114
maineblame
Valued Poster

A lonely self-proclaimed king
Old 03-26-2016, 01:15 PM   #115
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Well, glad I'm not one then...because I don't want, or need followers...
Old 03-26-2016, 03:02 PM   #116
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by maineblame View Post
So I've not even been on this board a full year yet and I've read so much bullshit I'm flabbergasted. So many Trolls trying to egg ppl to the brink of Ban-dom ,So many rude name calling D1ckHeadz crying cause they didn't get bbl when she is Ymmv, In-the closet racists, And cry baby immature toddlers that try an ruin ur day cause they couldn't get they're way. WTF is wrong with y'all ? Most probably need counseling and the rest need a stick kick to the Arse. This a Haven for carnal desires created by idk who to fulfill those desires. U want a massage+ done find her here....u want BBBL with Tuma? Done find her here..bdsm,fetish,Greek sheez some even get BBfs according to an unspoken few. So why So Angry?...? I'm sure u are here because this fills a void in ur life so why not enjoy it? If a provider does u wrong erase her info, If she outs u report and let the Mods do they're job, if she sucks at sucking review her and move on. And providers here are no angels to this house of Anger there's plenty of u as well pissing in the pool. Which is baffling cause ur getting bread to live what ever lifestyle u choose.

I just don't get how so many angry Mfers can be in the DisneyLand of pootang.

That is all
Seriously dude ... I do understand ... I am a bit OCD so when someone responds to you, you tend to want to answer. And, the mods here don't really care much about moderating, because lets face it the trolls drive posts and post mean volume and volume means profit, so unless you are outing someone, speculating about their medical history, or truly, truly stalking someone with the intent of abusing them - they aren't going to do anything.

Someone showed me the solution and I thank them for it every day. On the MAIN PAGE on the left side scroll down and there is a box titled "MAIN MENU" in that box you will see USER CP ... on the left under the sub section SETTINGS AND OPTIONS you will see EDIT IGNOR LIST. Add the so called trolls name to that list and then you will see that they commented but you will not see the comment. Basically, all the trolls want is attention - if you respond to them they can masturbate for hours reading and rereading your post knowing they got to you - sex and hobbying is not their aphrodisiac, in fact I personally believe most of them don't even hobby, but are only here to be assholes. If you don't give them attention, they WILL move on. Trouble is, with all the new people that come on the board, they keep the masturbators satisfied. SO DO YOURSELF A FAVOR use the ignore list - it is a GOD SEND.

Also, as my personal little last word - see my signature. It is not my original idea - I saw two or three others doing it and it absolutely made me laugh my ass off, because to these trolls for people NOT to respond to their drivel is the ultimate slap in the face ____ IT KILLS THEM ____ much like it would kill Trump

Not all the boards are like this by the way. The West Texas board is full of gentlemen and they won't allow the non sense that happens here to go on - some of it is the mods, but most of it is the people there. They are there to hobby, and not to piss each other. Just ask Dorthy Monroe - she tried to take her brand of bitchy humor there and they tarred, feathered her, and ran her out on the rail - I am pretty sure she cancelled her trip - OH am sure she would tell a different story of how she went there and everyone just loved her, because she is the winky queen and that might actually be true, because I think half of what she says here is just her way of staying on peoples radar and her unique way of advertising herself rather than just trying to get under peoples skin - the reason I say that with some assuredness - is that she is one of the few trolls that admits it when she is wrong and apologizes and accepts yours when you apologize.

Dallas and San Antonio are not bad either, and the National board is incredibly well moderated; however, trolls from here will follow you there and try and stir things up for you as well, but it rarely takes root because over all people will not pile on like they do here.

In Summary:
*** the Ignore List is your best Friend
*** if you need an answer to a general question - ask it in Dallas, San Ant. West Texas or the national board
*** Ignore the Trolls Literally and don't let them get to you - it is the only reason they are here.

Happy Hobbying and I am sorry and apologize on behalf of the gentlemen of Houston - there are many of us, but we don't waste a lot of time on the boards here for the reasons you note - we tend to PM each other with questions - if you need anything please feel free to send me a PM.
5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 04:29 PM   #117
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:

Anything else you want to know Dr. Phil?
Given that you have outed me as Phillip, Rigsby, I thought you should be reminded where you are in the rank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCKE049kWLE
Old 03-26-2016, 04:51 PM   #118
DEAR_JOHN
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5T3V3 View Post
And, the mods here don't really care much about moderating, because lets face it the trolls drive posts and post mean volume and volume means profit, so unless you are outing someone, speculating about their medical history, or truly, truly stalking someone with the intent of abusing them - they aren't going to do anything.
Yes, but at what cost? At what point does placating a small handful of people override the majority of the board?

What is the goal? Driving off providers so the only place they post the weekend specials and ads. Making providers miserable for not living to the very critical standards of a small handful of people?

I'm still under the opinion that some of the 'gentlemen' here actually detest the very thing that brings them here, the women. Some poor gal comes in here asking a question and she is hammered with fat whore or whale remarks. So this kind of stuff is going to fly over money and posting volume?

I wouldn't want to be a moderator in the Houston forums because I wouldn't want my name listed as a moderator while the schoolyard bullies run over those they want to run over.

More from the self proclaimed master of this site.

Quote:
God was a pussy...I had to kill him...only Wakeup remains...

Does my denial of your god give you high blood pressure? You can talk to CB for advice on that...
Where is a lightning bolt when you need one?
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 05:05 PM   #119
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

You can look in your god's ass...I think that's where I left it...

Look at all these people ignoring me so successfully!
Old 03-26-2016, 05:07 PM   #120
maineblame
Valued Poster

Default Appreciate. It but.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5T3V3 View Post
Seriously dude ... I do understand ... I am a bit OCD so when someone responds to you, you tend to want to answer. And, the mods here don't really care much about moderating, because lets face it the trolls drive posts and post mean volume and volume means profit, so unless you are outing someone, speculating about their medical history, or truly, truly stalking someone with the intent of abusing them - they aren't going to do anything.

Someone showed me the solution and I thank them for it every day. On the MAIN PAGE on the left side scroll down and there is a box titled "MAIN MENU" in that box you will see USER CP ... on the left under the sub section SETTINGS AND OPTIONS you will see EDIT IGNOR LIST. Add the so called trolls name to that list and then you will see that they commented but you will not see the comment. Basically, all the trolls want is attention - if you respond to them they can masturbate for hours reading and rereading your post knowing they got to you - sex and hobbying is not their aphrodisiac, in fact I personally believe most of them don't even hobby, but are only here to be assholes. If you don't give them attention, they WILL move on. Trouble is, with all the new people that come on the board, they keep the masturbators satisfied. SO DO YOURSELF A FAVOR use the ignore list - it is a GOD SEND.

Also, as my personal little last word - see my signature. It is not my original idea - I saw two or three others doing it and it absolutely made me laugh my ass off, because to these trolls for people NOT to respond to their drivel is the ultimate slap in the face ____ IT KILLS THEM ____ much like it would kill Trump

Not all the boards are like this by the way. The West Texas board is full of gentlemen and they won't allow the non sense that happens here to go on - some of it is the mods, but most of it is the people there. They are there to hobby, and not to piss each other. Just ask Dorthy Monroe - she tried to take her brand of bitchy humor there and they tarred, feathered her, and ran her out on the rail - I am pretty sure she cancelled her trip - OH am sure she would tell a different story of how she went there and everyone just loved her, because she is the winky queen and that might actually be true, because I think half of what she says here is just her way of staying on peoples radar and her unique way of advertising herself rather than just trying to get under peoples skin - the reason I say that with some assuredness - is that she is one of the few trolls that admits it when she is wrong and apologizes and accepts yours when you apologize.

Dallas and San Antonio are not bad either, and the National board is incredibly well moderated; however, trolls from here will follow you there and try and stir things up for you as well, but it rarely takes root because over all people will not pile on like they do here.

In Summary:
*** the Ignore List is your best Friend
*** if you need an answer to a general question - ask it in Dallas, San Ant. West Texas or the national board
*** Ignore the Trolls Literally and don't let them get to you - it is the only reason they are here.

Happy Hobbying and I am sorry and apologize on behalf of the gentlemen of Houston - there are many of us, but we don't waste a lot of time on the boards here for the reasons you note - we tend to PM each other with questions - if you need anything please feel free to send me a PM.

I knew of ignore button but have never and will never use it for the simple fact that I can ignore someone's ignorance even after reading it and also learn how not to be as an individual . My post was to just bring attention some observations I made not to complain. Trolls and asshats are part of the territory and it is what is. And thank for invitation to reach for any wisdom u want to share.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women