Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60579
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42122
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-14-2011, 08:46 AM   #106
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Damn!!! Daphne is calling sixx out!!! What say you o conisuer of the BBBJ???

Spacemtn
Old 05-18-2011, 04:35 PM   #107
1kewlkat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Thanks Sixx,

I'm always searching for those ladies willing to swallow my children.
Old 05-30-2011, 11:24 PM   #108
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

For weeks live prohibited from commenting in this thread
. While im sure that Sixx fancies himself the worlds gift to cocksuckers all over town, i submit that i wouldn't allow most of these honorrees within two inches of my family jewels
And trust me, they could reach them.

My take ia that Sixxiepoo has gotten a lot of head under the pretense of developing this list. To say that not every good headmistress lined up to burrow into Sixx' crotch. May be an understatement. So I submit his methodology was suspect at best. Maybe we really needed an experienced panel of judges with some defined rules. Otherwise its theopinio of one subjective dude looking for whatever to determine our standards of excellence. Don't seem fair we should put so much credence in the opinion of one highly opinionated member.

Wanna do this? Do it right!

Nothing but respect. Let's do this right Sixx!

Just sayinn

Ist
Old 05-30-2011, 11:27 PM   #109
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

I think your up too late old man as you are slurring your words as you type....

Put on a fresh diaper and go to bed.
Old 05-30-2011, 11:45 PM   #110
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

are you drunk? or was there some new relevant reason for commenting on this thread?
Old 05-30-2011, 11:53 PM   #111
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotty man View Post
are you drunk? or was there some new relevant reason for commenting on this thread?
you noticed that too huh?

Actually he is overcome with joy that he can now try to pick fights he never wins with a couple of us.....

he probably wet himself when he got the message....
Old 05-31-2011, 12:01 AM   #112
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I did fellas. Happiest.fucking day of my life
ps -- not drunk but trying to navigate touch keyboard on my new dRoid. Forgive the typos.

Yeah im happier than a puppy with two.peters that i get to participate in threads of real hobby relevance like this?

One voter doesn't determine the Oscar or nobel. Something as important.as this should be conducted with a blew-ribbon panel and done in public...
Old 05-31-2011, 12:06 AM   #113
Whispers

if it was all that important others would rasie the issue....

at least the man contributes....

and many value his contributions....

you drop silly, inane remarks int dozens of threads a day because you are a lonely whiny old man looking for attention.

and you will obviously be looking to start some shit just as fast as you can... and you'll be obliged....

just keep the whining and the threatening in check... and take your beatings as they come...
Old 05-31-2011, 12:13 AM   #114
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
For weeks live prohibited from commenting in this thread
. While im sure that Sixx fancies himself the worlds gift to cocksuckers all over town, i submit that i wouldn't allow most of these honorrees within two inches of my family jewels
And trust me, they could reach them.

My take ia that Sixxiepoo has gotten a lot of head under the pretense of developing this list. To say that not every good headmistress lined up to burrow into Sixx' crotch. May be an understatement. So I submit his methodology was suspect at best. Maybe we really needed an experienced panel of judges with some defined rules. Otherwise its theopinio of one subjective dude looking for whatever to determine our standards of excellence. Don't seem fair we should put so much credence in the opinion of one highly opinionated member.

Wanna do this? Do it right!

Nothing but respect. Let's do this right Sixx!

Just sayinn

Ist

Just saving it for later. Classic. Must be drunk because other speculation would be against the rules.
Old 05-31-2011, 12:18 AM   #115
Whispers

there are other issues the elderly tend to suffer from that will give the unknowing the impression they are drunk....

we should lighten up with him a bit maybe....
Old 05-31-2011, 12:23 AM   #116
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Will be starting no shit with the likes of you boys. More important and far pithier discussions await elsewhere. And they rek with logic and civility. Ought to try it sometime.

I'm just finally trying to weigh on a subject from which I was barred for months. Take it in the spirit of community with which it was given. Whispers, you're always waxing philosophical about our comunity. Well this all about building a better hobby.

Speculate all you like my friends. But I'm serious about fellatio. And I want more than guy establishing the standards by which BBBJs will be judged on ECCIE. Because I'm just lost without it!
Old 05-31-2011, 12:27 AM   #117
Vyt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Keep it civil, gentlemen.
Old 05-31-2011, 12:29 AM   #118
Whispers

but he is not establishing any standards.... It is simply his opinion on his experiences and it seems to have value to others.

Don't be envious and bitter because his opinion matters and yours really has little merit.... I would say to start your own list but I would imagine there would be little interest in it.... Not too many people put any weight into your opinion....

its no secret.. you are simply looking to bait some controversial discussion....

ya oughta try starting some of your own threads on subjects that matter to you.... at the end of the day it will give you some insight into what others really think about you.... Do you matter? Does your opinion? Do your ideas?

You'll never know if you don't take a shot at it...
Old 05-31-2011, 12:29 AM   #119
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Btw - don't go making this about personal shit because I'm. Not interested in that childrens game. Keep it real. Agree, disagree, propose an alternate scenario or leave it alone. I've not attacked anybody, though youve predictably questioned my.blood alcohol level.

But 2what about the bbbj rating method? That was my sole contribution to this thread. Id been ponder8ing it for weeks and now that I'm allowed, I'm raising the question.
Old 05-31-2011, 12:31 AM   #120
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Btw - don't go making this about personal shit because I'm. Not interested in that childrens game. Keep it real. Agree, disagree, propose an alternate scenario or leave it alone. I've not attacked anybody, though youve predictably questioned my.blood alcohol level.

But 2what about the bbbj rating method? That was my sole contribution to this thread. Id been ponder8ing it for weeks and now that I'm allowed, I'm raising the question.

You could answer that question by reading more of what he writes... You might have to invest in premium status though.. but it's not much of a secret how sixx measures the quality of a blowjob....
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women