Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35952
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2015, 09:17 PM   #106
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
Nope, we just figured that if getting involved with and blocking a President's foreign policy actions was OK when Dems did it to Reagan, then, it must be okay for Republicans to do decades later. Or are there special rules that say Democrats can do something that Republicans are then not allowed to do??
That's very astute reasoning. Somewhere on a college campus, they're studying a brain in a jar that most likely resembled that way of thinking. Trying to figure out how to breed out such ignorance.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 09:29 PM   #107
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Iran was going to get the bomb anyway, they were never going to stop pursuing it. If this agreement can slow down their process a few years there is opportunity to organize a CIA sanctioned overthrow of the government in Iran and the establishment of a government there more in line with our goals. Regardless of what the President did, Iran was still going to do what they wanted. I don't think the President did a terrible job here, he basically kicked the can down the road buying time.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 09:32 PM   #108
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Iran was going to get the bomb anyway, they were never going to stop pursuing it. If this agreement can slow down their process a few years there is opportunity to organize a CIA sanctioned overthrow of the government in Iran and the establishment of a government there more in line with our goals. Regardless of what the President did, Iran was still going to do what they wanted. I don't think the President did a terrible job here, he basically kicked the can down the road buying time.
Probably the case, which makes one wonder why all the hand-wringing? Iran was always going to do exactly what they wanted to do. He was a no-win situation. He's not stupid, he knows they're lying. But what other options, other than military invasion or bombing, do we have?
Old 04-09-2015, 09:47 PM   #109
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
So why does every country have to give in to our demands? You ever wonder why the U.S is hated globally? Iran should have the right to pursue a nuke to protect their nation. Aren't nukes designed to be great deterrents???
I assure you that Pakistan and India would have had full blown war by now if both countries didn't have nuclear arsenal.

Speaking of Pakistan- isn't that nation far more radical than Iran? Since 9-11 Pakistan has been a safe haven for Al-queada operatives and was the home to OBL. Pakistan is also home to a Taliban sect that is far more brutal than their afghan version. How many coup attempts and Presidential assassinations has Pakistan had in the last 20 years alone?

Iran has has no coup attempts since the revolution in 1979 nor are they home to any more terror organizations yet you guys have no problem with Pakistan having nukes but want to go ape shit crazy if Iran gets a nuke.

Also, why Israel is butt fucking Republicans and pull their strings- I don't any talk of Israel relinquishing it's nukes. It's been a known secret that Israel has had nukes since the early 80's- oh some of you may say- well Israel is surrounded by enemies... which I agree- but have you been paying attention to the middle east? Iran is surrounded by enemies as well- they are the only SHIITE Theocracy in the middle east. Both Al-Queada and ISIS don't consider Shiites as true muslims and will kill them on the spot- Iran has every right to protect it's border and defend it's land just like any other sovereign nation.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 09:54 PM   #110
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
So why does every country have to give in to our demands? You ever wonder why the U.S is hated globally? Iran should have the right to pursue a nuke to protect their nation. Aren't nukes designed to be great deterrents???
I assure you that Pakistan and India would have had full blown war by now if both countries didn't have nuclear arsenal.

Speaking of Pakistan- isn't that nation far more radical than Iran? Since 9-11 Pakistan has been a safe haven for Al-queada operatives and was the home to OBL. Pakistan is also home to a Taliban sect that is far more brutal than their afghan version. How many coup attempts and Presidential assassinations has Pakistan had in the last 20 years alone?

Iran has has no coup attempts since the revolution in 1979 nor are they home to any more terror organizations yet you guys have no problem with Pakistan having nukes but want to go ape shit crazy if Iran gets a nuke.

Also, why Israel is butt fucking Republicans and pull their strings- I don't any talk of Israel relinquishing it's nukes. It's been a known secret that Israel has had nukes since the early 80's- oh some of you may say- well Israel is surrounded by enemies... which I agree- but have you been paying attention to the middle east? Iran is surrounded by enemies as well- they are the only SHIITE Theocracy in the middle east. Both Al-Queada and ISIS don't consider Shiites as true muslims and will kill them on the spot- Iran has every right to protect it's border and defend it's land just like any other sovereign nation.
Don't try and bring logical or rational thought into this. They will simply label you a traitor and start in with the name calling. The truth is, they have no answer for you. So they do what any fool does, they commence to spewing gibberish. Iran is FAR less radical than Pakistan. The populace of Iran are largely moderate and don't hate the US. What's ironic is the same idiots who cry over Obama and how he isn't their president and doesn't speak for them can't understand an Iranian population that is in much the same boat.
Old 04-09-2015, 10:01 PM   #111
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
That's very astute reasoning. Somewhere on a college campus, they're studying a brain in a jar that most likely resembled that way of thinking. Trying to figure out how to breed out such ignorance.
The IGNORANCE of the Democrats for interfering with Presidential foreign policy? or the IGNORANCE of the Democrats for whining about it when the Republicans returned the favor. Since you are so hot to "breed out such ignorance" ..you can start by breeding out the Liberal Democrats.. and it won't even take all that much time. Glad we could help you shorten your research WR.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 10:02 PM   #112
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
The IGNORANCE of the Democrats for interfering with Presidential foreign policy? or the IGNORANCE of the Democrats for whining about it when the Republicans returned the favor. Since you are so hot to "breed out such ignorance" ..you can start by breeding out the Liberal Democrats.. and it won't even take all that much time. Glad we could help you shorten your research WR.
You said some words, none of which really prove anything or mean anything. So, let's try again and this time with a little gusto.
Old 04-09-2015, 10:15 PM   #113
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
You said some words, none of which really prove anything or mean anything. So, let's try again and this time with a little gusto.
And you said some non sequitur and gassed on because you had no answer. Care to explain why it was good for Democrats to interfere with Presidential Primacy in Foreign Policy with Reagan in office.. but bad for Republicans to write AN OPEN LETTER about how our Representative Republic works when Obama is in office? Or will you reply with more non sequitur BS?
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 10:17 PM   #114
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
And you said some non sequitur and gassed on because you had no answer. Care to explain why it was good for Democrats to interfere with Presidential Primacy in Foreign Policy with Reagan in office.. but bad for Republicans to write AN OPEN LETTER about how our Representative Republic works when Obama is in office? Or will you reply with more non sequitur BS?
You haven't presented any evidence... you'll understand if I don't take you at your word.
Old 04-09-2015, 10:40 PM   #115
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post

That's pretty much as spot on as you can get. Good job
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 11:01 PM   #116
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
You haven't presented any evidence... you'll understand if I don't take you at your word.

Save your breath, RedLeg. The above 3 posts are worse than non sequiturs. They are generic, off-the-shelf botspam non-replies that can be summoned by any fool on the internet. And the dickhead who is using them on you is a complete fraud. He previously wasted our time spamming the board for two months as undercunt. Now he is back spamming us all again as wombhater. He is a free-lance asshole, hired to boost site traffic. Since he is paid by post count and not quality, he logs on here and tries to toss as much trash over the transom as fast as possible to meet his post quota. He's been back on eccie for 3 days now and is already averaging 56 posts a day. That's easy to do when you keep a big pile of meaningless generic botspam replies (like the 3 above examples) handy while you spam away. So my advice is - don't waste your time with this jackass. He's not here to debate anyone. He's a hired gun.

Look up in the sky, folks! It's a bird! No, it's a plane! No, it's... it's... it's...

UNDERCUNT THE LIBTARD BOTSPAMMER!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 11:12 PM   #117
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Save your breath, RedLeg. The above 3 posts are worse than non sequiturs. They are generic, off-the-shelf botspam non-replies that can be summoned by any fool on the internet. And the dickhead who is using them on you is a complete fraud. He previously wasted our time spamming the board for two months as undercunt. Now he is back spamming us all again as wombhater. He is a free-lance asshole, hired to boost site traffic. Since he is paid by post count and not quality, he logs on and tries to toss as much trash over the transom as fast as possible to meet his post quota. He's been back on eccie for 3 days now and is already averaging 56 posts a day. That's easy to do when you keep a big pile of meaningless generic botspam replies (like the 3 above examples) handy while you spam away. So my advice is - don't waste your time with this jackass. He's not here to debate anyone. He's a hired gun.

Look up in the sky, folks! It's a bird! No, it's a plane! No, it's... it's... it's...

UNDERCUNT THE LIBTARD BOTSPAMMER!

You have a very unhealthy obsession with this person 'undercunt'. It's kind of sad. You think you're being funny, I guess. I'll debate you on here at any time. You mention that I seem to keep canned responses at the ready. I think I recall in another of your numerous maniacal posts about me being this 'undercunt' person, that you had numerous quotes of his at the ready. Very strange. I'm sure you will just ignore any points I made and call me some more names. That's because you have don't have anything better to do.

P.S. I have a sibling who is special needs and your photo is over the line. Even for a cretin like you, I would expect that some things are not on the table. To make fun of those who are mentally disabled is taking it too far.
Old 04-10-2015, 12:13 AM   #118
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
You have a very unhealthy obsession with this person 'undercunt'. It's kind of sad. You think you're being funny, I guess.... You mention that I seem to keep canned responses at the ready. I think I recall in another of your numerous maniacal posts about me being this 'undercunt' person, that you had numerous quotes of his at the ready. Very strange...

UC = UnderConstruction = WombRaider

Keep playing dumb, undercunt. I will re-direct folks to this thread every time:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1349219

Old 04-10-2015, 12:15 AM   #119
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
UC = UnderConstruction = WombRaider

Keep playing dumb, undercunt. I will re-direct folks to this thread every time:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1349219

Keep redirecting. It makes you look like an absolute loon.

And you can apologize for making fun of mentally challenged people at any fucking point in this discussion.
Old 04-10-2015, 12:20 AM   #120
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
P.S. I have a sibling who is special needs and your photo is over the line. Even for a cretin like you, I would expect that some things are not on the table. To make fun of those who are mentally disabled is taking it too far.

Why am I not surprised to hear it runs in your family? Or are you making that up too, undercunt? You are such a complete and utterly discredited lying fraud that it's impossible to believe anything you post.

And let's get real - you come on this board violating the rules with multiple handles and then presume to tell me I'm "over the line"? Hahahaha.... good one, undercunt! You have about as much cred here as Captain Kangaroo!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women