Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162982
Yssup Rider60634
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48578
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42250
CryptKicker37198
The_Waco_Kid36630
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-09-2013, 05:04 PM   #106
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
CJ, the master of Bush deflection says that you are deflecting.....pathetic!

So Clinton who was in office for eight years which included several terrorist attacks gets a pass and Bush who was in office for less than nine months catches ALL the blame. Is that how the world works (well maybe in baseball)?

Lets bring it home, according to Obama there have been no terrorists attack on his watch. Care to explain that CJ?

no, you can blame Clinton after the CIA warned Bush several times if you want to, in fact, I insist ..
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 05:51 PM   #107
lostincypress
Valued Poster

And we make fun of the Europeans for taking a month off.......

Aug 6, 2001 Daily Briefing warns of possible attacks/hijackings
Aug 7, 2001 Bush goes off to the the ranch for a month
Aug 23, 2001 George Tenet receives news of 747 Pilot Training of Terrorist Zacarias Moussaoui
But George T is also on vacation
Does not talk with President for the entire month
lostincypress is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 05:53 PM   #108
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
CJ, the master of Bush deflection says that you are deflecting.....pathetic!

So Clinton who was in office for eight years which included several terrorist attacks gets a pass and Bush who was in office for less than nine months catches ALL the blame. Is that how the world works (well maybe in baseball)?

Lets bring it home, according to Obama there have been no terrorists attack on his watch. Care to explain that CJ?
nope, not me .... but

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...e-have-been-n/

Governor Bush had the audacity to launch missies into Iraq in 1998

care to explain that homeboy?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 07:41 PM   #109
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Did you fail to catch the sarcasm??? Clinton launched missiles into Iraq in 1998. Bush was the Texas governor but someone said that Bush was responsible for acts like the missile strike. Do we have to use smaller words?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 04:32 AM   #110
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do we have to use smaller words?
Just use the Big Chief tablet.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 05:01 AM   #111
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostincypress View Post
And we make fun of the Europeans for taking a month off.......

Aug 6, 2001 Daily Briefing warns of possible attacks/hijackings...when, where, who, and how
Aug 7, 2001 Bush goes off to the the ranch for a month

Aug 23, 2001 George Tenet receives news of 747 Pilot Training of Terrorist Zacarias Moussaoui
No connection was made between Moussaoui’s presence in the United States and the threat reporting during the summer of 2001.104"

But George T is also on vacation
Does not talk with President for the entire month

"On August 23, DCI Tenet was briefed about the Moussaoui case in a briefing titled “Islamic Extremist Learns to Fly.” 103Tenet was also told that Moussaoui wanted to learn to fly a 747, paid for his training in cash, was interested to learn the doors do not open in flight, and wanted to fly a simulated flight from London to New York. He was told that the FBI had arrested Moussaoui because of a visa overstay and that the CIA was working the case with the FBI.Tenet told us that no connection to al Qaeda was apparent to him at the time. Seeing it as an FBI case, he did not discuss the matter with anyone at the White House or the FBI. No connection was made between Moussaoui’s presence in the United States and the threat reporting during the summer of 2001.104"

When you all "cherry pick" information from history in order to blame Bush (or anyone) for shit that happened based on reports AFTER THE FACT (some call it "Monday Morning Quarterbacking") at least try to be "fair and balanced" about the disclosures you make.

What you all don't realize is that with the kind of "analysis" provided by "lostincypress" (and others who want to pin that tail on Bush) you are making the case for charging Obaminable with the MURDER OF A U.S. AMBASSADOR ... using the same standards.

The only difference is a bi-partisan committee investigated 911 and published a report, and none has been done with regard to Benghazi....and none will to save Obaminable's ass.

Also, talking about people going on "vacation" ... is ludicrous. You actually believe the heads of the various agencies (particularly) those involved with national security leave town with earplugs and blinders on? If you just want to try to "score points" in some non-monitored "debate" on a blog .. then you can "believe" that .. but in reality if you believe that you are far too ignorant to be engaging in such "debates" ... it doesn't happen.
"LOST" YOUR POST IS PURE BULLSHIT.
Old 08-10-2013, 05:11 AM   #112
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
no, you can blame Clinton after the CIA warned Bush several times if you want to, in fact, I insist ..
Warned Bush of What? http://govinfo.library.unt.edu/911/r...Report_Ch8.pdf

It was getting warm outside in August? The terrorists wanted to do us harm?

Al Qaeda was alive and well. OBL was still at large even though there was a warrant?

About what did the "CIA" warn Bush?
Old 08-10-2013, 05:12 AM   #113
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Obama Cancels Meeting With Putin Amid Tension Over Snowden

WASHINGTON—President Barack Obama canceled a bilateral meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin set to be held in Moscow next month, following Russia's decision to grant asylum to former U.S. contractor Edward Snowden, the White House said Wednesday.

U.S.-Russian relations have been strained over Moscow's handling of Mr. Snowden, the National Security Agency leaker who was granted asylum in Russia last week. The White House had previously signaled Mr. Obama was unlikely to attend a planned one-on-one meeting with Mr. Putin next month in Moscow ahead of the Group of 20 summit in St. Petersburg.

"There are times when they slip back into Cold War thinking and Cold War mentality," Mr. Obama said of Russia in an interview on "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno" on Tuesday night. "What I continually say to them and to President Putin, that's the past."
Mr. Obama still plans to attend the G-20 summit scheduled for early September, which Russia is hosting.

White House spokesman Jay Carney in a statement said the decision came after the Obama administration "reached the conclusion that there is not enough recent progress in our bilateral agenda with Russia" to hold the meeting.

"Given our lack of progress on issues such as missile defense and arms control, trade and commercial relations, global security issues, and human rights and civil society in the last 12 months, we have informed the Russian government that we believe it would be more constructive to postpone the summit until we have more results from our shared agenda," the statement said. "Russia's disappointing decision to grant Edward Snowden temporary asylum was also a factor that we considered in assessing the current state of our bilateral relationship."

The White House said it will continue with a Washington meeting later this week between Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel and U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry and Russian officials "to discuss how we can best make progress moving forward on the full range of issues in our bilateral relationship."

Before heading to Russia for the G-20, Mr. Obama will go to Stockholm Sept. 4 and 5, the White House said in a brief statement Wednesday. The White House said Sweden plays a "key leadership role on the international stage, including in opening new trade and investment opportunities through the U.S.-EU trans-Atlantic Trade and Investment Partnership, advancing clean technologies, and promoting environmental sustainability."

Here's the link: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788732452250457865 3791984020314.html?mod=WSJ_hpp _LEFTTopStories

It's sad that we are having to bow up to an old enemy because of a snot-nosed wanna be.
Here is the OP: Why don't you Obaminable apologists want to talk about this topic right now?
Old 08-10-2013, 09:19 AM   #114
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
its been about EVERY TALKING POINT the rightwing can muster since Obie announced his first bid for the WH ...
Quote:

Doesn't make it right. When people flap their gums about things that don't matter like or knocking every turn of someone on the other side the real issues can't be heard. Really? People want to hate on Michelle Obama because she wants healthy meals in schools? Who can find fault with that? Um, Sarah Palin that who. And before you say it, liberals are just as big of haters about NOTHING issues too.

they don't get it and NEVER will, and they wonder why the GOP cant win an election..
We’re being PC’d to death by the liberals and moralized to death by the conservatives. Unfortunately for the GOP, they weren't foxy enough in the fall out after Water Gate and the then again when they had the momentum after Carter and with Regan to create a press machine like the Democrats did / have.

Quote:
as for your rights, I've ask before ... please give me specific examples of eroding rights that effect your everyday life, and exactly how they effect you.

I can be arrested and detained indefinitely for no reason by a military tribunal. THAT's enough for me. It was under Obama's watch. He said he'd veto it. He didn't. Period. The end.

The press has become the hand puppet of government. I don’t feel they did their part to stop an unjust war in Iraq and they certainly aren’t reporting on Obama’s woesome shortcomings, gaffs and outright failures. They buried the NDAA 2012 and worse THEY AGAIN BURRIED THE NDAA 2013. There is a reason Freedom of the Press is in the Bill of Rights.

I cannot afford to buy an election, but big business can, and it's being made easier and easier everyday. Not controlling lobbiests erodes not only my rights, but my culture. I don't want HFCS in my food. I don't want to pay more for my medicine from the same companies that people in other countries pay. I don't want critical commodities such as oil traded on the open market and the cost driven up. I don't want small farmers to be sued because corn acts like corn and breads with other farmers' GMOs from Monsanto and loose their farms. I don't want big business to pay their above the line execs big bonuses for loosing money. I don't want the working poor to be taxed for not being able to afford health care.

I don't believe with the government bending rules for gain. Food and energy should be included in the equation for inflation. I don't want to be ruled by agencies instead of laws of the land. I don't want laws to be subverted to benefit large voting blocks like Hispanic and Affirmative Action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
No it's not. But when someone bullshits about how brilliant the guy is and references his rise to the Harvard Law Review as symbolic of his intelligence, then his academic performance does become an issue as a baseline for incompetence .. because he was promoted on the basis of "affirmative action" rather than scholastics.
Quote:

.... he's a snake oil salesman and some on here are still intoxicated with his potion.
He’s the poster child for political correctness and affirmative action. If he wasn’t all about race, he wouldn’t still be talking – and apologizing – for Gates.

Quote:
Actually I was not referencing the war and I did not mention it. I was talking about the lead up, the sanctions (that made the "god forsaken" war necessary), and the aftermath. Russia has been only on the side of Russia.

Here’s a news flash. When you refer to the name of a war that we are just winding down, most people can’t read your woman’s mind and assume you are talking about the first 10,000 years of history leading up to the war in Iraq.

JDB, The war in Vietnam was a proxy war with……………wait for it……………..the Soviet Union. The war in Iraq was a manifestation of W’s daddy issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostincypress View Post
Nixon, according to the report, replied: "I know. We can't blow up the world because of it."

And Nixon was right. So was Patton when he said arm the Gerries and he’d have a war with the Bolsheviks in two weeks. What’s your point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
And the sad thing about yours....is that it is not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

We have been sold a bill of goods by the Defense Industry that we need to be the police force for the whole world or there will be another WWII. People like you buy into that horseshit and are bleeding this country to death. You fear mongers are the worst. Yet you make fun of the race baiters
We’ve been sold a bill of goods by our own PCness and the liberal media that was tripping over themselves to elect for us someone that was even less qualified to lead than that fucking moron W.

Quote:
My preference is to have the strongest military in the world with the fastest and most flexible response time to any place in the world ... to give anyone or country in the world pause to consider the consequences of fucking with the U.S. at home and/or abroad ....
Quote:

in that way ....

.. race baiters, as yourself, can continue to enjoy your freedom of speech and the freedom to stir up shit where and when there "ain't none"!

Trust me on this one:

It is in the best interests of loud mouthed, no-nothings like you .....

......for there to be a strong protection force handy "to pull your shit out of the grease."
Liked your quote. I call ‘em race carders, but well…………..you’re right. This sums up how I feel like a-gagillion percent.

Quote:

And I can't believe he failed to shut down 22 embassies in the middle east with that information.... I mean. He could have avoided disaster. Particularly when ...
I’ve got no problem closing down the embassies, but I get the feeling it’s to distract us from the embarrassing fact that we have a political defector under Obama’s watch. Just sayin’.

Quote:
Here is the OP: Why don't you Obaminable apologists want to talk about this topic right now?

Because they got shit when they were sold snake oil…………er…………..something like that.

Sorry this is so long, but I was busy I guess.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 09:22 AM   #115
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Warned Bush of What? http://govinfo.library.unt.edu/911/r...Report_Ch8.pdf

It was getting warm outside in August? The terrorists wanted to do us harm?

Al Qaeda was alive and well. OBL was still at large even though there was a warrant?

About what did the "CIA" warn Bush?

aside from warning him about launching missiles when he was the texas governor ..

May 1 the CIA said that a terrorist group in the U.S. was planning an attack.
On June 22 it warned that this attack was "imminent."
On June 29 the brief warned of near-term attacks with "dramatic consequences" including major casualties.
On July 1, the briefing said that the terrorist attack had been delayed but "will occur soon."
On July 24, the president was told again that the attack had been delayed but would occur within months
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 11:01 AM   #116
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
aside from warning him about launching missiles when he was the texas governor ..

May 1 the CIA said that a terrorist group in the U.S. was planning an attack.
On June 22 it warned that this attack was "imminent."
On June 29 the brief warned of near-term attacks with "dramatic consequences" including major casualties.
On July 1, the briefing said that the terrorist attack had been delayed but "will occur soon."
On July 24, the president was told again that the attack had been delayed but would occur within months

Nice outline timeline ... did you make it up or was the more snake oil?

Please go read the 911 report from the bi-partisan committee. Frankly, your' behind times.

Surprise, surprise. But I suppose you "believe" that if you repeat it enough it becomes true. Try this.

"I'm the smartest guy in the world."

etc., etc., ad infinitum... Do it while looking in the mirror?
Old 08-10-2013, 11:33 AM   #117
CJ7
Valued Poster

can be arrested and detained indefinitely for no reason by a military tribunal. THAT's enough for me. It was under Obama's watch. He said he'd veto it. He didn't. Period. The end

you forgot to mention you have to be suspected of terrorism ..

Im sure you go around day to day letting a law ruin your normal activities
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 11:34 AM   #118
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nice outline timeline ... did you make it up or was the more snake oil?

Please go read the 911 report from the bi-partisan committee. Frankly, your' behind times.

Surprise, surprise. But I suppose you "believe" that if you repeat it enough it becomes true. Try this.

etc., etc., ad infinitum... Do it while looking in the mirror?

why not just prove me wrong etc etc etc
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 12:17 PM   #119
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
why not just prove me wrong etc etc etc
Because it's your burden to prove you correct. You still don't get that concept do you?

And without independent proof (your word is no good), you lose.
Old 08-10-2013, 12:33 PM   #120
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Because it's your burden to prove you correct. You still don't get that concept do you?

And without independent proof (your word is no good), you lose.

obviously you're NO lawyer ... its the prosecutions burden to prove guilt.

your credibility never has been good.
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women