Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60676
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48607
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42393
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2012, 07:21 PM   #106
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston View Post
Just remember DH...Karma...
Funny you should mention that........ijs.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:36 PM   #107
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 112639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
I will give your PM the same courtesy I give all of my PMs......ijs

NIKKILOVE is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:38 PM   #108
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracer View Post
This is not my fight and I am already hating that I am doing this, but seriously, what the hell has happened to the moderating here? I had never actually read the forum guidelines, having survived a long time on common sense, but I found them today when Lexie mentioned someone having violated several rules. I'll be damned...she was right.

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here.

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself.

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention.

What a shame that these don't seem to apply to everyone. Of course, there will be endless comments from all the 'would be geniuses' on here blustering about the plausible deniability behind this thread and all its stupidity, but is anyone really that dumb?
Quote:
The first would be genius has arrived so soon. Did I hit Rtm, really??? We just had a....wait for it...Mod post above me explaining that all Mods are well aware of it. Oh, I also don't approve of the job Chavez is doing running Venezuela so I guess I should go apply for that job as well?? Great logic there champ. As a rule, I think the Mods here do a good job. In this case I disagree.

Come on guys, I expected the hate and discontent I have coming, but surely you can send someone smart enough to play the game...
Quote:
I respectfully submit that some are just 'relevant' enough that they get away with whatever they choose. No grey area here to the objective eye.
Quote:
Fair question.

I don't know anyone here....ladies or men. I have typically enjoyed the clever smartass antics of those in question here. Some of my favorite posters in fact. I had not previously read the rules in question so no preconceived notions existed. Whether the same neutrality exists for you is not my question to ask, but that is my answer.
Quote:
I love a good chess game. Harder and harder to find a good opponent these days. Sometimes I play chess with my nephew. Spoiled brat rearranges the pieces when no one is looking. Guess he either thinks no one notices or figures the rules don't apply to him.
tracer, I would submit that everything I parody and post in this threAD are found in the substance of some of the hooktard posts in these open forums. If they post it, it becomes fair game. It is not my fault they didn't see this coming.......others did, and tried to warn them......they were called names and told to fuck off for their efforts. They weren't trying to warm them out any love for the fucktards......they were warning them. Because, they have been for the ride.

Where is all of that boisterous, in your face, smack talk from the last few days?

Let's get this party started........Episode Six is going to anti-climatic if this keeps up......ijs.

And for the record.......I reported this threAD to those who have no problem bitch slapping me down.
Old 06-28-2012, 07:54 PM   #109
Pyle1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

All these commercials are driving me nuts. When the hell is the next episode?
Pyle1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:58 PM   #110
SexyCassandra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51857
My ECCIE Reviews

I love this thread!! very entertaining. The insults are a bit much but Nikki and Lexi you guys are awesome you guys say what needs to be said with out going below the belt with insults. ijs. In my book that shows intellect and class.
SexyCassandra is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:00 PM   #111
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

What about me SC.......am I awesome too?
Old 06-28-2012, 08:04 PM   #112
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyle1 View Post
All these commercials are driving me nuts. When the hell is the next episode?
I know.....don't you hate it when you hear the grunting, tugging and cursing when they are trying to get into the dress, and just as they about to come from behind the screen........they go to commercial........damn, I hate that.
Old 06-28-2012, 08:13 PM   #113
Pyle1
Valued Poster

dearhunter, you have me laughing out loud (occasionally, not constantly because that would be creepy) but I have to tell you, I have come to hate your fucking avatar. At first it was amusing, now I really want to euthanize that dog. Nothing personal of course.
Pyle1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:20 PM   #114
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

tracer's new avatar
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:27 PM   #115
gnadfly
Account Disabled

At least none of the whales have a NBA policy (No Belugas Allowed).
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:37 PM   #116
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

When is the source of the GSO3 going to be mentioned?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:30 PM   #117
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Season One - Episode Six - The Circle Jerk

I want all of you faithful viewers to know that your patronage of our melodrama is greatly appreciated. Thanck you for hanging with us during that extended timeout.

I believe you are going to find the wait well worth while. We have put the extended commercial interuption period to good use.

Some of you may be aware of one of my previous masterpieces (gratuitous self promotion) where I performed lab experiments on Joanie (and a few others). We contacted the Smithsonian and they have graciously returned my Ovaltine Language Translator (OLT)for this project........dare I hope for another Nobel Prize?

Earlier I thancked many of you for assisting us with Fat Sperm Whale (FSW) sightings. We are pleased to announce that we have been able to observe a pattern in the FSW movements in the open forum.

With this knowledge, we were able to predict where the pod of FSWs were most likely to be.

The next part was a bit tricky. We had to get the OLT up close and personal with the pod of FSWs....without them noticing it. I know that sounds difficult. I am not at liberty to disclose the means of this accomplishment. Suffer to say, it was a whale of a task.

We have transcribed the recordings. We have edited out any mention of nuclear subjects.

.............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ......................

Migaloo: So Shamoomoo, how good was it?

Shamoomoo: Girl, it was superfine. He fell right in line. I appreciate that tag team effort you put in on that one. The next one is yours.

Migaloo: Girlfriend, you are the bomb. Shhhhhhhh Here comes Moby Suck. Don't tell her about the score. She always wants credit for everything.

Moby Suck: Hey bitches, how are you doing? Any action today?

Migaloo: No, the hunting has gotten thin...

Moby Suck: Bitch, don't even use the word "thin" around me. I am so mad I could eat a blow fish. Did you see that shit threAD that got moved to from Coed to the Sandbox?

Migaloo: Excuse me. I have that retard on ignore. You told him off. You rock, girlfriend.

Shamoomoo: You two do know that he is the reason the hunting has gotten so bad. I don't understand why the modtarderators are ignoring my pleas for help.

Moby Suck: You too? I have been wailing all day. I get no support. What does that asshole have over them. they must be in his pocket.

Migaloo: They probably sit around and suck each others dick.

Free Willie Fucker: Hi ladies, what's up?

Shamoomoo: Hi Free Willie Fucker, we are discussing that "Whale Wars" nonsense.

Free Willie Fucker: Bitch, that asshole better be glad I don't where he is. he is messing with my banck, and nobody messes with this whales banck. You know what I mean?

Moby Suck: I hear you girl. To the business at hand. What is the plan today?

Free Willie Fucker: The same plan as every day. Migaloo, you go into the threAD and comment that Moby Suck gives the best head. I will follow in with "Migaloo, you are pretty good too". then, Shamoomoo will wrap it up with a comment that the whaler should do a double bubble and Moby Suck will agree. After that, we will play it by ear.

Shamoomoo: Ok, I have the Sea Shephards on speed dial in case any of the assholes show up. They do such a wonderful job of running interference for us.

Migaloo: Excellent plan. Remember ladies, we are working coed today. If something happens in ISO, drop a PM. So, we can all move over there quickly.

Free Willie Fucker: Don't forget to churn them waters. So, the dolphins stay away.

.............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ...................

That is amazing. I had heard that the FSWs have the largest brain of any animal. It is fascinating to watch it in action.

A whales got to do what a whales got to do to eat. So, I caution each of you against judging them on their hunting tactics.

If we were only as smart as they are, we would know how to approach them. If only there weren't all of the starving Japanese. Maybe, we could bury the hatchet.

Everyone sing along with me.......

Why can't we be flense?
Why can't we be flense?
Why can't we be flense?
Why can't we be flense?
Old 06-28-2012, 10:16 PM   #118
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE View Post
Apparently those only apply to those of us who are

Defending our Rep/Business
Responding to the OP
Weigh more than what the OP would pay for...

IJS

Damn, it is days like this when I am glad (as a whale) I live in water.. some of you are letting this hot weather get you all worked up..

Take a dip!! get your willies wet and chill out!!
+1

I haven't even logged in here because I believe when woman hater (maybe his mother stuck her finger in his butt when he was a kid) speaks it means nothing. I just wonder how bad these Woman Haters childhoods could be. I mean did you have an aunt that molested you? What happened to you really? Why the hatred for women? Did you do 10 years in the pen and came out hating women? Makes you wonder. Maybe we should stop feeding this and hope he gets some counceling! I mean if his mother was "normal", she would be so ashamed if she knew! I just really feel sorry for the family who has to deal with a person like this in the first place on a daily basis. Or maybe there is nobody there (understandibly enough). I feel sorry for those in your life, hopefully you have no offspring! Really lets get to the bottom of it! Maybe the poor guy really needs help, and don't know how to ask for it. He is acting out.
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 10:19 PM   #119
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyle1 View Post
dearhunter, you have me laughing out loud (occasionally, not constantly because that would be creepy) but I have to tell you, I have come to hate your fucking avatar. At first it was amusing, now I really want to euthanize that dog. Nothing personal of course.
Pyle, among other things (heh) my avatar is a constant reminder to me that at the end of the day I am just another cat getting fucked by the big dog.
Old 06-28-2012, 10:21 PM   #120
Pyle1
Valued Poster

Don't look to the Japanese for help, it would appear they have turned to other sources for their nourishment.
http://blog.chron.com/hottopics/2012...ved-to-diners/

clickey clickey
Pyle1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women