Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60676
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48607
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42392
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-27-2020, 07:14 PM   #106
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Keep drinking that DNC kool-aid

Meanwhile here is what the moronic liberal running NYC was doing in March - and why it is the epicenter of the breakout in the US

And the NYC Health Commissioner

Oh - and for good measure, the inept Senate Minority leader from New York:

I'm not impressed by the DNC. You've never heard me defend them. I haven't voted for any of the people you've mentioned either. So that's more lies by you when you said that I'm drinking the DNC kool aid, and like when you said I called Trump xenophobic for blocking flights from China when in fact I supported that measure due to the circumstances. Do you lie to try and be like your Turd in the White House?
Old 03-27-2020, 07:26 PM   #107
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twentysomething View Post
All of you motherfuckers that still think this latest virus is worth the media hype it's been given are truly showing your ignorance to the truth and facts. The economy is in the shitter because of the media and their frenzied rage against Trump. They are proving that they have no conscience about ruining the country just to failenly try to stop Trump from a second term. How fucking sad. So I suppose you dildos want Hillary to run again??? That would be fucking awesome. She'll get get lesbo ass handed to her yet again.
It's worth the media hype because the worldwide case fatality rate is over 4% right now. When you compare that to the flu, which has a case fatality rate of less than 0.1% you can see that right now the SARS-Covid2 is at least 40 times deadlier on a per case basis that the flu. Yes, there are plenty of unreported cases of SARS-Covid2 that would bring that number down a bit, but the same can be said for the flu. Personally I've never been diagnosed with the flu, though I've surely had it a few times.
Old 03-27-2020, 07:32 PM   #108
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Per capita testing is what matters more. So does testing early. We've failed on both of those accounts. Fauci confirmed that the lack of testing was a failure. So was the repeated downplaying of the severity of this to the public by Trump. "Leadership. Whatever happens, you're responsible. Whatever doesn't happen, you're responsible."
Actually, the fatality rate is the most important. As of today, the US and South Korea have the same rate. 1.5 %. That has ticked up .02% in 2 days for both countries. 85% of covid19 cases are self resolved. I guess you forgot about the H1N1 virus during Obama’s tenure. 60 million infected and 12 thousand deaths in the US. H1N1 was worse because it affected young and healthy people. You don’t because the media didn’t cause panic.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...-pandemic.html

Covid 19 may never get near those numbers. Was 12 thousand deaths Obama’s fault? I don’t care for him but I won’t say it was his fault. Maybe you and Low T can explain. Youre hanging your hat on a weak aurgument that you’ve swallowed hook, line and sinker from the MSM.

So, Mr Genius, explain this poll:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/gallu...s-is-the-media

Yeah, the media is the least respected during this pandemic. You are living proof. You parrot what they tell you. It might be too late, but quit while your behind.
Old 03-28-2020, 06:25 PM   #109
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Actually, the fatality rate is the most important. As of today, the US and South Korea have the same rate. 1.5 %. That has ticked up .02% in 2 days for both countries. 85% of covid19 cases are self resolved. I guess you forgot about the H1N1 virus during Obama’s tenure. 60 million infected and 12 thousand deaths in the US. H1N1 was worse because it affected young and healthy people. You don’t because the media didn’t cause panic.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...-pandemic.html

Covid 19 may never get near those numbers. Was 12 thousand deaths Obama’s fault? I don’t care for him but I won’t say it was his fault. Maybe you and Low T can explain. Youre hanging your hat on a weak aurgument that you’ve swallowed hook, line and sinker from the MSM.

So, Mr Genius, explain this poll:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/gallu...s-is-the-media

Yeah, the media is the least respected during this pandemic. You are living proof. You parrot what they tell you. It might be too late, but quit while your behind.
I'm well aware that case fatality rate is important. What I said is that per capita testing is more important than overall number of tests, though all three things are surely important, as is testing early and often, which Trump failed at.

Since you are aware of the importance of CFR, then you know that SARS-Covid19 has a CFR that is much greater than that of H1N1, so your prediction that this virus may not kill as many people in this country as H1N1 is not realistic, unfortunately. As for blame, surely Obama takes some for H1N1, but this virus makes H1N1 look like a common cold, and Trump lied to the public for two months about this thing, so as he says, "Leadership, whatever happens, you're responsible. Whatever doesn't happen, you're responsible." I don't watch MSN, CNN, or any cable news for that matter, so you're another one in here making unfounded assumptions.

Sorry, but I don't give the clown Ben Shapiro any clicks. Fuck him. Funny that you say that the media is the least respected but then post a link to that nut job's site.

I truly hope you stay safe old man.
Old 03-28-2020, 07:49 PM   #110
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm well aware that case fatality rate is important. What I said is that per capita testing is more important than overall number of tests, though all three things are surely important, as is testing early and often, which Trump failed at.

Since you are aware of the importance of CFR, then you know that SARS-Covid19 has a CFR that is much greater than that of H1N1, so your prediction that this virus may not kill as many people in this country as H1N1 is not realistic, unfortunately. As for blame, surely Obama takes some for H1N1, but this virus makes H1N1 look like a common cold, and Trump lied to the public for two months about this thing, so as he says, "Leadership, whatever happens, you're responsible. Whatever doesn't happen, you're responsible." I don't watch MSN, CNN, or any cable news for that matter, so you're another one in here making unfounded assumptions.

Sorry, but I don't give the clown Ben Shapiro any clicks. Fuck him. Funny that you say that the media is the least respected but then post a link to that nut job's site.

What I do know is 60 million were infected by H1N1 and 12 thousand died in the US. Nobody blamed Obama for this. So, quit playing the blame game, yeah? It’s not Trumps fault, period. I can list the things that he’s done that will be the model going forward. He played the hand he was dealt. Be a part of the solution, not the problem. So quit bitching. And stay safe dumbfuck. Furthermore, Shapiro has nothing to do with the Gallup poll you imbecile. I don’t care for him either. Just google Gallup poll.

BTW, if you’re a “young guy” on a hooker board, you’re a loser.
Old 03-28-2020, 08:00 PM   #111
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:

Here’s another fact junior, the US will far surpass any country in testing, reliable testing. Our death rate will be among the lowest. How much do you want to wager? I’ll give you credit for one thing, you’re tenaciously stupid.
Old 03-28-2020, 09:59 PM   #112
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/28/t...EpBhYV9P6tIR5s
Old 03-29-2020, 06:33 AM   #113
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
What I do know is 60 million were infected by H1N1 and 12 thousand died in the US. Nobody blamed Obama for this.

What I do know is 60 million were infected by H1N1 and 12 thousand died in the US. Nobody blamed Obama for this.

Since the national average is 35,000 for the flu, I'd say we got off lucky

Are you fucking joking, everybody on this board are loser including my self
Old 03-29-2020, 08:53 AM   #114
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
What I do know is 60 million were infected by H1N1 and 12 thousand died in the US. Nobody blamed Obama for this. So, quit playing the blame game, yeah? It’s not Trumps fault, period. I can list the things that he’s done that will be the model going forward. He played the hand he was dealt. Be a part of the solution, not the problem. So quit bitching. And stay safe dumbfuck. Furthermore, Shapiro has nothing to do with the Gallup poll you imbecile. I don’t care for him either. Just google Gallup poll.

Ah, personal attack. Nice one.

It's absolutely Trump's fault that he lied to the public for 6-8 weeks. It's absolutely his fault that we didn't test early and often. Fauci has predicted 100,000 or more deaths in the US, so as I said, H1N1 is Disneyland compared to this. "Leadership, whatever happens, you're responsible. Whatever doesn't happen, you're responsible." -DJT

I'm quarantining, missing out on a lot of money, doing what I'm supposed to be doing, so I am part of the solution. Me telling the truth about Trump does not make me part of any problem.

I couldn't care less about a Gallup poll. We had a real poll in November 2018. 9 million more Americans voted for Democrat senators than for Republican senators. 8.4 million more Americans voted for Democrat reps than for Republican reps. Trump said it would be a referendum on his performance. Turns out the people weren't too happy.
Old 03-29-2020, 08:54 AM   #115
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Here’s another fact junior, the US will far surpass any country in testing, reliable testing. Our death rate will be among the lowest. How much do you want to wager? I’ll give you credit for one thing, you’re tenaciously stupid.
Another insult.
Old 03-29-2020, 09:10 AM   #116
Chase7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Bam, Let the uninformed go. It's those that depend on the government for their livelihood that support the liberals. When the money runs out they will still blame someone else, tis always someone else's fault.
Oh by the way. Trump was labeled a racist in January when he wanted to stop travel from China. The hambone here was probably repeating it since he doesn't have anything original except liberal worn out talking point like Russia, Russia, Russia.
Old 03-29-2020, 09:36 AM   #117
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase7 View Post
Bam, Let the uninformed go. It's those that depend on the government for their livelihood that support the liberals. When the money runs out they will still blame someone else, tis always someone else's fault.
Oh by the way. Trump was labeled a racist in January when he wanted to stop travel from China. The hambone here was probably repeating it since he doesn't have anything original except liberal worn out talking point like Russia, Russia, Russia.
Ah, another baseless assumption from a conservative. I've never relied on the government for my livelihood, and I said that stoping travel from China was the right thing to do under these circumstances.

Uninformed? What specifically have I said in this thread that is innacurate? Or is that just another vague generalization that you can't support?
Old 03-29-2020, 09:49 AM   #118
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:

It's absolutely Trump's fault
How exactly did he do that ?
By what, blocking all flights from China in late January and get called xenophobic by libtards like you across the country?
Are you really that stupid?

Meanwhile here is the dipshit liberal mayor of NYC on March 10th

De Blasio 3/10: “We want to encourage” NYers going out. "If you’re under 50 & you’re healthy… there’s very little threat here. This disease, even if you were to get it, basically acts like a common cold or flu. And transmission is not that easy."

No surprise NYC is the epicenter of the outbreak in the US and highly likely responsible for spreading it elsewhere given the people who have continued to flee NY
Old 03-29-2020, 12:24 PM   #119
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
How exactly did he do that ?
By what, blocking all flights from China in late January and get called xenophobic by libtards like you across the country?
Are you really that stupid?

Meanwhile here is the dipshit liberal mayor of NYC on March 10th

De Blasio 3/10: “We want to encourage” NYers going out. "If you’re under 50 & you’re healthy… there’s very little threat here. This disease, even if you were to get it, basically acts like a common cold or flu. And transmission is not that easy."

No surprise NYC is the epicenter of the outbreak in the US and highly likely responsible for spreading it elsewhere given the people who have continued to flee NY
I already explained how. Feel free to scroll back and look. If not, maybe you will listen to the words of your guy. "Leadership, whatever happens, you're responsible. Whatever doesn't happen, you're responsible." -DJT

DeBlasio surely made a big mistake there, so he takes some responsibility. DJT was saying the same kind of stuff, inaccurately minimizing the potential danger of the virus, so he takes some responsibility too. I didn't vote for DeBlasio. You probably voted for Trump.
Old 03-29-2020, 01:52 PM   #120
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ah, personal attack. Nice one.

It's absolutely Trump's fault that he lied to the public for 6-8 weeks. It's absolutely his fault that we didn't test early and often. Fauci has predicted 100,000 or more deaths in the US, so as I said, H1N1 is Disneyland compared to this. "Leadership, whatever happens, you're responsible. Whatever doesn't happen, you're responsible." -DJT

I'm quarantining, missing out on a lot of money, doing what I'm supposed to be doing, so I am part of the solution. Me telling the truth about Trump does not make me part of any problem.

I couldn't care less about a Gallup poll. We had a real poll in November 2018. 9 million more Americans voted for Democrat senators than for Republican senators. 8.4 million more Americans voted for Democrat reps than for Republican reps. Trump said it would be a referendum on his performance. Turns out the people weren't too happy.
You called me “Old Man” so don’t piss and moan when I give it back to you. But I guess I got under your skin by proving you wrong. Speaking of 2018, Republicans picked up seats in the Senate. That was historic.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit...ord_of_midterm
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women