Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70755
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42108
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-30-2013, 08:57 PM   #106
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskmaster View Post
I am surprised that someone with your logical sensibilities would find respect for her garbage.
My logical sensibilities can sometimes fail me, but, as I said, my "respect" is for her willingness to carry on a discourse with a relatively hostile audience in a mostly literate and non-derogatory manner - something that cannot be said about some other posters.
Old 12-31-2013, 03:46 AM   #107
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfengshui View Post
My logical sensibilities can sometimes fail me, but, as I said, my "respect" is for her willingness to carry on a discourse with a relatively hostile audience in a mostly literate and non-derogatory manner - something that cannot be said about some other posters.
+1

elg.....
Old 12-31-2013, 06:00 AM   #108
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36
Default would be wise if gays take a pass on reply to this post

what is overbearing client?

This thread is about too much contact when told to stop.
But my relation with some providers shows me there are many types of over bearing.

For BBBJ most guys will pass or play along. Others will keep pounding asking for it when its clear its not on the menu at all or for most. Asking a gal once or twice who cares, no one. Same guy asking same gal 10 or more times into way to many times gets to be a not good pain in the ass for a gal. Times that by whatever number of guys. All relevantly asking over and over again when they never seen, or only once or twice.

This also goes for every sex act that may not be on a gals menu.
kiss
daty
greek
cim/body/face right on to swallow
hell some will but other no way will take a shower or bath with a guy
etc.
etc.
etc.
right on to the shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh FF

Really your going to push someone you barely know. When it known on other menus.

Not to long ago I helped a covered all menu get VP. Not my game as I like BBBJ and DATY. Well even with the fact there are some guys that like and seek covered all. She lost VP for lack of use, ie not even logging on. What drove her off the board.
20 or more calls or text(when asked never to call again after the 3rd) asking for FF mostly but uncovered anything from a gal they did not know at all or well and was listed and known covered everything. All times 40 or more guys saying from this very board. WTF

So on to overbearing gals
some are, many are driven to that out of need. Or just give up or go UTR. And some just leave the board or stop posting doing ads only. And found the hounding ends.

lets not even get into overbearing in other ways
falling in puppy Love
looking for female friend or buddy
looking to pimp
seeking a fuck buddy
looking for a wife
even as client but not wanted by her for whatever reason
etc.
etc.
etc.
when we know it happens, but this taint the place to look.

BUT BUT BUT OSD you seem friends with a few providers.
But I am ether not a client of, or it just worked out that way over many many years.
along with not really friends with all that I like and friendly with. errr yet if ever.

Old 12-31-2013, 06:41 AM   #109
gaijin1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I won't quote all of OSD's thread, but if that really happens (and I have no reason to doubt him) then I say that's fucked up. I don't have a gazillion reviews to my credit, but have dealt with enough women to know WTF does repeated asking anything get you? Rarely what you want.

So I have a hard time believing gals are hassled that much about their menu.... if the menu is clearly stated. (I have ran across plenty that under services, it says to check reviews. Lord knows there are never any contradictory statements in those from one guy to the next!) I see no problem with asking for verification if its unclear from the outset.

Asking repeatedly, is just in poor taste by the guy and he ought to be ignored. Afford the lady some due respect... if you can't do it in an email, why believe he'll be any different in person?

Again, I find it hard to believe guys are that dense as it goes so much against my grain. A gal offers what I want and I'm attracted to her, I'll see her. If I am so attracted perhaps I'll see her dispite ground rules I may otherwise normally pass on. If not, I'll simply find another gal more to my liking. Quite simply, their playground, their rules.

I'm already paying. I refuse to beg.

Have some self respect guys.

However, EC posted about guys sending multiple messages trying to get / set up a date. Not haggling over menu options. There is a difference OSD.

If all true, guys: move on. Assume they got your first two messages and find another gal who's TCB skills more closely fits with what ya need. Again, your already paying, my god, don't beg. Some self respect guys.... plenty of women want your cash.

However, damn near everything EC has posted to date has been self serving threADs IMO and therefore suspect on motive alone.

And to repeat: I don't really care about threADs. If motivated, I may throw a grenade or two. If not I'll ignore. Her option to post, my option to read and post back.
Old 12-31-2013, 06:53 AM   #110
gaijin1969
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExoticChyna View Post
The thought behind why the board was created is so all can have a place to exchange info while feeling safe in doing so. Will everyone agree? NO. Is everyone Perfect? No. Will rules be broken sometimes? Yes. With that being said Mr 1969 acts as if my presence is affecting him in some kind of way and I honestly wonder how? Hmmmm
Your online personality bugs the shit outta me. Not just a little, but a lot. Its turned into sort of a hobby to read your crap and call foul when I see fit. Eventually I'll tire of it or "get a life" or perhaps find a new target. If not soon enough to your liking simply ignore me. Or I'll "point out" and you'll get a break that way as well.

However, your also stubborn enough to "fight back" and I am sure your also just as happy to keep one of your threADS at the top of the conversation board.

If you "lose me" as a potential client (and others like me) I have no doubt there are other guys sprouting wood reading your nonsense. Hey it takes all kinds, and they say there is no such thing as bad publicity.
Old 12-31-2013, 07:05 AM   #111
J.J. Walker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1
Default Winter snow hobby sugar daddy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaijin1969 View Post

When I tire of reading her or anyone's posts
Old 12-31-2013, 07:56 AM   #112
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

gaijin1969,

Another time as a driver with a gal I have never had BCD with. One guy called 12 times in the time it took to drive from one part of Monroe county to another. Would not take no for a answer that she was already busy.
Monroe county taint that big.

Very few guys get to see it from the gals point of view. I do understand from the guys point of view. But if you got lucky or is that unlucky and got to see from the other side. It would only leave you with WTF was that jackass thinking. And it happens way more than one would think.
Old 12-31-2013, 08:47 AM   #113
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.J. Walker View Post
Speakin of lmao, how's the rectum holdin up?
Old 12-31-2013, 08:58 AM   #114
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

User ID: 186938
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post
Some don't understand that this isn't match.com.
It just means you are a great gfe
Omg exactly

Ugh its kinda annoying sometimes lol
Old 12-31-2013, 09:20 AM   #115
gaijin1969
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post

Very few guys get to see it from the gals point of view. I do understand from the guys point of view. But if you got lucky or is that unlucky and got to see from the other side. It would only leave you with WTF was that jackass thinking. And it happens way more than one would think.
I guess so!

I'd have to defer to your experience here as I haven't a clue.... and I'm with ya... WTF indeed!?

As well as agree with Lexxx(?xxxxxxx)y and Amber.... this ain't Match.com! Guys! If they make you feel special and warm and fuzzy..... THATS WHAT WE'RE PAYING EM FOR! Tip 'em well for doing such a good job.... DON'T fall in love. Ugh.
Old 12-31-2013, 09:20 AM   #116
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:

However, your also stubborn enough to "fight back" and I am sure your also just as happy to keep one of your threADS at the top of the conversation board.

If you "lose me" as a potential client (and others like me) I have no doubt there are other guys sprouting wood reading your nonsense. Hey it takes all kinds, and they say there is no such thing as bad publicity.
speaking of the op
I have agreed with, and disagreed with in threads and threADS. Leading to PM's with her that where enjoyable when we agreed or not. Do I believe her. Leaning yes, but do not know her well enough just to go say yes.

"no such thing as bad publicity" yes and no, yup mostly no.
I'm not looking for new to me, yet has not lost me if I was yet. If I was looking, its a long list. With many I have met in person so would do first if I was looking.

posting can be screening. If she lost you from her posts. Then there will be no wasting each other time. eccie is then working.

not sayin this about any one person
But I tend to LOL to self when I read "who or what/ever brings the pussy to the plate"
Old 12-31-2013, 09:22 AM   #117
gaijin1969
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Does View Post
Omg exactly

Ugh its kinda annoying sometimes lol
Guess that's why I lean more towards a PSE experience lol
Old 12-31-2013, 09:26 AM   #118
gaijin1969
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
speaking of the op
I have agreed with, and disagreed with in threads and threADS. Leading to PM's with her that where enjoyable when we agreed or not. Do I believe her. Leaning yes, but do not know her well enough just to go say yes.

"no such thing as bad publicity" yes and no, yup mostly no.
I'm not looking for new to me, yet has not lost me if I was yet. If I was looking, its a long list. With many I have met in person so would do first if I was looking.

posting can be screening. If she lost you from her posts. Then there will be no wasting each other time. eccie is then working.

not sayin this about any one person
But I tend to LOL to self when I read "who or what/ever brings the pussy to the plate"
Holy shit! This must be some of the "old" OSD posting style I've heard about.... I damn near followed all of it!

Oh, and Happy New Year to you and everyone else. (Yes yes.... even EC. I'm not THAT much of a prick.)
Old 12-31-2013, 09:35 AM   #119
brasil
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

[QUOTE=gaijin1969;1054775124] I have no doubt there are other guys sprouting wood reading your nonsense.

OK, my wood has sprouted. I think Exotic Chyna should be invited to be a Guest Speaker at the first meeting of 2014 of the GOBC. Perhaps even more exciting would be a Panel Discussion with Exotic Chyna, Gaijin, and OSD with Jack as the Panel Moderator. The attendance at GOBC meetings has been rather sparse of late, and such headliners would be sure to swell our membership. My member has already swelled in anticipation of Chyna's appearance..
Old 12-31-2013, 09:35 AM   #120
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
this ain't Match.com! Guys! If they make you feel special and warm and fuzzy..... THATS WHAT WE'RE PAYING EM FOR! Tip 'em well for doing such a good job.... DON'T fall in love. Ugh.
That is what most are here for. Or should be.
get the warm and fuzzy act, be happy its a act and leave.

That's one reason most should not read my reviews for other than entertainment.
The act is long over. LOL
Of the ones if I was looking for new to me that I would. Its partly gone.
So most of the time when I type "never mind". Its I can't out the bit of trust that was given.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women