Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41570
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-11-2022, 10:05 AM   #106
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Did Stacey Abrams concede yet?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 10:59 AM   #107
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
It was a good game. Alabama has to share the national championship every once in a while, just out of fairness. Nick Saban's greedy ass has already won enough of them there. Other teams need to eat every once in a while, when they're hungry.
Saban was magnamonous (sp) this year. Let a&m have a win and Georgia was able to counter his plays. Always look forward to the next season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
if you say so

saban sits on top of the mountain with 7. one more than Bear.

what was this thread about anyway???
Not if. I already did say. Way to contribute.

But y'all jumped on my game commment because you'll do anything but face facts. And as Lucas implied, you can't produce them. So, a few people support what they say here while others cry and try to use misdirection about the big lie and such.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 11:26 AM   #108
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

And their gangbang hijacking of this and other threads is ample proof that our esteemed colleagues are incapable of cogent and constructive discussion.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 11:53 AM   #109
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

True dat, Yssup.

I never found reason to come to the Political forum because there was always enough of that in the Austin section. But man, I can see how people spend orders of magnatude more time here and none of it productive because of the neener neener tin hat club.
Old 01-11-2022, 02:13 PM   #110
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
And their gangbang hijacking of this and other threads is ample proof that our esteemed colleagues are incapable of cogent and constructive discussion.
"cogent and constructive"?

Is that you, oebsy?
Old 01-11-2022, 02:37 PM   #111
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
So, a few people support what they say here while others cry and try to use misdirection about the big lie and such.
I gotta agree with you, precious!

It's a BIG LIE to blow last Jan. 6th completely out of proportion by suggesting it was a pivotal date in American history on a par with Dec. 7, 1941 or Sept. 11, 2001.

People on here who even attempt to make such a silly and facile comparison are using misdirection to deflect our attention away from Joe Biden’s obvious incompetence and multiple failures.
Old 01-11-2022, 03:14 PM   #112
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I gotta agree with you, precious!

It's a BIG LIE to blow last Jan. 6th out of proportion by suggesting it was a pivotal date in American history on a par with Dec. 7, 1941 or Sept. 11, 2001.

People on here who even attempt to make such a silly and facile comparison are using misdirection to deflect our attention away from Joe Biden’s obvious incompetence and multiple failures.
Well, that didn't take long.
The attempted theft of the peoples will via the vote is a big proportion of our democracy. The right of the people to vote is the bedrock of our democracy. So, the attention to get at the roots of 1/6 is warranted.

Vote was fair. ~5-6 dozens challenges to the veracity of the vote have shown that. Even with trump appointed judges. Only "fraud" i've heard about, and would be a fool to say it is only on one side, is from the republican side doing stuff they claim the democrats did. Supported by the chinsky payoff from the LtGov of TX welching on his $1M promise.

So LL, take heart that you and your minority (as shown in the past two elections where y'all did not garner a majority vote) can still get your will across at the ballot box. You efforts would show more fruitful results if you went to your party precinct office and volunteered your time in helping get the word out instead of just posting maybe two weak links since 1/6 feebly trying to support your pov on a hooker site.
Old 01-11-2022, 09:12 PM   #113
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... How do ya think the mid-term elections will go?

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 09:44 PM   #114
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Well, that didn't take long.
The attempted theft of the peoples (sic) will via the vote is a big proportion of our democracy...
Hey precious, help me out here... I'm trying to decipher your post....

"The attempted theft of the peoples (sic) will via the vote is a big proportion of our democracy..."

Wtf does that mean? Are you sober?

Please elaborate and explain to everyone exactly how Jan. 6th was like Pearl Harbor Day or Sept. 11th all over again.

Please support your argument by walking us through a detailed compare/contrast analysis of all 3 historical events.

I'll wait...
Old 01-11-2022, 10:09 PM   #115
bb1961
Valued Poster

It was Ray Epps that incited the Jan. 6th riot but YR can't be bothered by the FACTS...his go to is "conspiracy". when you present him with facts he just puts you on ignore because the facts hurt his narrative and feelings like all the "woke" crowd. Ray Epps is or was a democrap operative working for the FBI on 6/6/21!! Here's the FACTS YR now run and put your head in the sand a pretend his complete unsubstantiated nonsense is correct. Thats the left...all feeling and no facts. The left just deals in the abstract and their tribalism is VERY strong.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2823198
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 11:00 PM   #116
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

This message is hidden because oebb1961 is on your ignore list.
Old 01-12-2022, 02:12 AM   #117
bb1961
Valued Poster

This message from YR is pegging the BS meter...what else it new??
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 05:18 AM   #118
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://twitter.com/realarmandklein/...825699329?s=21
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 08:32 AM   #119
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Hi, Jack!

Grow the hell up already, bambino.
Old 01-12-2022, 09:43 AM   #120
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hey precious, help me out here... I'm trying to decipher your post....

"The attempted theft of the peoples (sic) will via the vote is a big proportion of our democracy..."

Wtf does that mean? Are you sober?

Please elaborate and explain to everyone exactly how Jan. 6th was like Pearl Harbor Day or Sept. 11th all over again.

Please support your argument by walking us through a detailed compare/contrast analysis of all 3 historical events.

I'll wait...
Hey LL!
Most certainly i'll try to be of help.
Now you'll have to forgive, but when you don't see me hurl insults or post something and refuse to support it, I know that probably will (and might be at the moment) a source of confusion for you. So, as with anything that people are in question about, it is good to go to where the root of the problem/confusion exist.

Seeing this is the first post of mine that you quoted, we'll start here. Now, "Big Lie" is pretty well noted term here since all parties have used/quoted it. Just in case you didn't know that, this should clear it up for you. I know you probably are confused about it but I can understand. The Right is well known for brandying about alot of well-worn chestnuts of slogans that do nothing to contribute to solving problems...just distracting.

So, now that we have clear what the Big Lie means, as you quote it, you will find I never reference 9/11 or 12/7/41 in the post you quote. That would be like comparing apples and oranges since outside (foreign) powers caused those events. Ima sure you've had history classes when you were in grade school. And if i'm not mistaken, Saudis where the cause of the latter event. Neither one was by citizens of the USA.

So, seeing that is the root of what you quoted me on, and I did not deviate to what I said on the follow up, i'm sure that should clear up what I posted.

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions. And please park any non-helpful rhetoric/insults/misdirections/non-supported claims elsewhere.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women