Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-18-2018, 11:13 AM   #106
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Come Election Day, nobody gives a shit about a reporter who got his ass in a crack as long as there is enough cash to afford Netflix and pay the next phone bill.

I am aware it's a terrible thing. But with billions of dollars on the line. (and the jobs it brings), one person's life just doesn't amount to much.

That's just the way it is.
True....a life here or there don't mean shit. Hell you can kill thousands of innocent folks, just don't gas no babies!

I wish you fella's would have understood that after Benghazi....that is all you guys posted about for years!
Old 10-18-2018, 11:16 AM   #107
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Back on topic, lusty. What is your take on my response to that post?

Does it matter which publication the reporter worked for? If not, then that would be a statement on the importance of literacy.

If so, then you should be concerned.
Meaning what? Are you saying WaPo is a literate or illiterate publication? What's your point?

Look, we have to respond if only symbolically. But I am VERY uncomfortable with Americans saying "MBS should go" or sticking our noses into their palace intrigues. You can't complain about Russia interfering in our politics, then turn around and interfere in someone else's. Well ok... I guess you can if you're a Democrat and don't care about principles or rules and the need to be consistent about them.

We can impose some sanctions, then let the Saudis figure out who the fall guy is. I would be wary of doing anything to destabilize the regime. When in the Middle East has that turned out well? Iran when we pushed out the Shah? Iraq when we got rid of Saddam? Libya when we chased down Qaddafi? Syria after odumbo said "Assad must go"? Didn't we learn from those mistakes? Every time we promote change in the Arab world, it backfires and we wind up with something much, much worse.

In Saudi Arabia the stakes are much higher too. As much as you may dislike some of their medieval Bedouin habits, they are an ally and a crucial world energy supplier. And they have been ever since February 14, 1945. That's the day FDR met ibn Saud on the deck of the USS Quincy and cemented our friendship. Read this and learn:

https://www.ouramazingworld.org/uplo...ssue2_2005.pdf
Old 10-18-2018, 11:20 AM   #108
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Our government has been doing business with worse. Like, Stalin in WWII.
We should be playing Iran and Saudi Arabia against each other.

Hopefully Trump will brighten up and see that depending on SA could be a losing proposition. They run oil up to 100plus near 2020 and he'll be a goner....if he even runs.
Old 10-18-2018, 11:27 AM   #109
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You can't complain about Russia interfering in our politics, then turn around and interfere in someone else's. Well ok... I guess you can do that if you're a Democrat and don't care about principles or rules and the need to be consistent about them.
You mean how we interfered in Iraq by overthrowing their whole government.

My guess is you were for that.

Both parties are loaded with hypocrisy is my point.
Old 10-18-2018, 11:37 AM   #110
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

Hopefully Trump will brighten up and see that depending on SA could be a losing proposition. They run oil up to 100plus near 2020 and he'll be a goner....if he even runs.
He’s playing SA against Iran, just like we played Hussein against Iran. But we fucked that up didn’t we. Hussein was more brutal than the Saudis. So you want Trump to destabilize SA? Really? It won’t happen.
Old 10-18-2018, 11:38 AM   #111
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
We don't need to. They're already facing off against each other in multiple proxy wars.

Quote:
You mean how we interfered in Iraq by overthrowing their whole government.
You mean after Saddam interfered in Kuwait by invading and overthrowing the ruling family in 1990? If he hadn't done that, we wouldn't have responded with Desert Storm (1991) or Operation Iraqi Freedom (2003).
Old 10-18-2018, 01:07 PM   #112
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Yeah we did a great job with those.
Old 10-18-2018, 01:58 PM   #113
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I
Quote:
He’s playing SA against Iran, just like we played Hussein against Iran. But we fucked that up didn’t we. Hussein was more brutal than the Saudis. So you want Trump to destabilize SA? Really? It won’t happen.
I don't want him to destabilize SA. Try and keep up. I didn't want Bush nation building in Iraq. I'm pretty consistent.

I was just wondering how stupid Trump thought his supporters were with that rogue actors comment.

Next I want him to not really pick sides between Iran and SA. We should be selling arms to both as far as I'm concerned. Let them kill each oth....or better yet, let them start pumping oil and drive the price down. Lower oil prices help this country more than higher oil prices do.
Old 10-18-2018, 02:02 PM   #114
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I said to leave it up to Trump to handle it. What part of that did you not understand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
He vows "severe punishments" to whoever ordered that reporter's murder, you have a problem with that?
Old 10-18-2018, 03:37 PM   #115
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Yeah we did a great job with those.
Actually just about every historian and military strategist who has studied Desert Storm agrees that General Schwarzkopf did a bang-up job and the operation was a huge success. You don't agree?
Old 10-18-2018, 07:14 PM   #116
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Actually just about every historian and military strategist who has studied Desert Storm agrees that General Schwarzkopf did a bang-up job and the operation was a huge success. You don't agree?
Schwarzkopf wanted to take Baghdad and truly finish the job. 41 called him off. Probably the only criticism of the effort. But that was Bush’s call.
Old 10-18-2018, 08:57 PM   #117
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Schwarzkopf wanted to take Baghdad and truly finish the job. 41 called him off. Probably the only criticism of the effort. But that was Bush’s call.
And a good call it was.

I wish someone had called off Bush junior in '03.
Old 10-18-2018, 08:59 PM   #118
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Supposedly Colin Powell advised 41 to end the war after the "highway of death."

So this journalist was a childhood friend of Osama bin Laden and a supporter of the Muslim brotherhood and Hamas.

Question: what do you Dems propose President Trump do? Be prepared to defend your position and the consequences of your position.
Old 10-18-2018, 09:44 PM   #119
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Personally, I think the Saudi royal palace intrigue is involved in this mess.

MBS is trying to reform his country and there are those within the Saudi family which is huge (hundreds of princess who would love to knock off and discredit MBS) who do not like what MBS is doing.

the operation on this arab journalist appears to be amateurish.

now, the audio recording part is interesting. the claim was that the audio recording was transmitted from the dead journalist watch to his fiance's cell phone. techies are saying that is not possible.

so, this leaves the possibility that the Turks got the place bugged.
Old 10-19-2018, 06:14 AM   #120
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Once must assume that most major embassies are bugged. 30 years ago the Russians had US embassies bugged by detecting the small variations in window vibrations.

But then again, what's President Trump supposed to do? I don't hear anything from specific from the Dems. Bezos hasn't said anything.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women