Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60543
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42040
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-17-2013, 10:14 AM   #106
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
I think Barry Goldwater would have attacked another nation preemptively if they represented a definitive threat to our existence......I don't think Obama would....and we know the left would be A-OK with that....

We know LBJ thought Goldwater would......
You think...

No Barry Goldwater, like me would have nuked a country once we were at war with them, something I suggested should have been done in Bora Bora when we had Osama cornered. There is a difference between preemptive war and once you're at war , going all in.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 10:19 AM   #107
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
A "True Conservative" would NEVER let America be first attacked or otherwise annihilated by the enemy; a "True Conservative" would have no qualms with preemptive war.

So a "True Conservative" would have no problem with abortion on the grounds that you are killing a potential murderer? That is basically your argument you know. We think this country is going to harm us , therefore we will annihilate them. You think that is a conservative principal?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 10:50 AM   #108
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
A "True Conservative" would NEVER let America be first attacked or otherwise annihilated by the enemy; a "True Conservative" would have no qualms with preemptive war.
Where the fuck do you get your ideas about what a "true" conservative would do?

Do you think that means whatever YOU would do?

I don't know of a single "true" conservative that would support preemptive war - not Buckley, not Kirk, not Hayek. None.

Now, reactionary rednecks? That's a different story...
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 11:24 AM   #109
KCJoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You think...

No Barry Goldwater, like me would have nuked a country once we were at war with them, something I suggested should have been done in Bora Bora when we had Osama cornered. There is a difference between preemptive war and once you're at war , going all in.
I think you mean Tora Bora. I always wanted to visit Bora Bora, hate to see it get nuked before I get a chance to swim in those clear blue waters.
KCJoe is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 11:34 AM   #110
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

That was WTFs phrase; I put it in quotes because I really don't know what WTF means by TC,,,but if he has a definition...

Are you saying Barry Goldwater (a "true" conservative) would sit on his hands and let America be attacked so he could avoid the "preemptive war" label?

What the fuck are you thinking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Where the fuck do you get your ideas about what a "true" conservative would do?

Do you think that means whatever YOU would do?

I don't know of a single "true" conservative that would support preemptive war - not Buckley, not Kirk, not Hayek. None.

Now, reactionary rednecks? That's a different story...
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 11:37 AM   #111
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
That was WTFs phrase; I put it in quotes because I really don't know what WTF means by TC,,,but if he has a definition...

Are you saying Barry Goldwater (a "true" conservative) would sit on his hands and let America be attacked so he could avoid the "preemptive war" label?

What the fuck are you thinking?

true conservatives don't start wars because they THINK some pissant country MIGHT start some shit ..
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 11:38 AM   #112
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

WTF used the term "never".........never means never....so WTF and ExNYer are in the camp with whomever, who would sit on their hands and avoid a preemptive attack, even if it means being annihilated by another country........because a true conservative would NEVER start such a preemptive war.....idiots....a true conservative like Goldwater would act preemptively, especially if survival of the nation was in question !

idiots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
A true Conservative would never start a preemptive war and a true conservative would never support one!

Old 04-17-2013, 12:02 PM   #113
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
WTF used the term "never".........never means never....so WTF and ExNYer are in the camp with whomever, who would sit on their hands and avoid a preemptive attack, even if it means being annihilated by another country........because a true conservative would NEVER start such a preemptive war.....idiots....a true conservative like Goldwater would act preemptively, especially if survival of the nation was in question !
You are raising an imaginary scenario - not unlike the ticking time bomb scenario - in which a nation KNOWS for certain that it is going to be attacked.

Pray tell - how exactly can you ever KNOW for certain that another country is going to attack you?

If their ships and aircraft are heading towards the US and you contact them to turn back, AND THEY REFUSE, then you have a good argument for shooting down the aircraft or sinking the ships when they violate your airspace/territorial waters. But then, it's not pre-emptive is it?

Short of that, when will you strike first?

North Korea seems pretty belligerent right now. Do you think Saint Barry of Goldwater would just pre-emptively bomb them because they might hit our troops in Seoul or Japan? They have moved around rocket launchers and fueled up their rockets. Is that enough cause to hit them?

Is that the conservative position? Is that what YOU would do? Would we already be at war with NK if you were president?

Idiot.
Old 04-17-2013, 12:06 PM   #114
CJ7
Valued Poster

whirlie wouldn't know a true conservative if one bitch slapped him
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 01:29 PM   #115
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

What is it about NEVER do you not understand ?

Now you are the one laying out all kinds of whats and if....

Either you believe a TC would NEVER preemptively defend the US or not; which is it?

BTW, to get to the answer is simple. It doesn't require twisted logic and what ifs...............

I will help you out; of course a TC would preemptively wage war in defense of the nation, especially if it meant survival of the nation, and doing nothing would be annihilation. I am not so certain that a liberal would....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
You are raising an imaginary scenario - not unlike the ticking time bomb scenario - in which a nation KNOWS for certain that it is going to be attacked.

Pray tell - how exactly can you ever KNOW for certain that another country is going to attack you?

If their ships and aircraft are heading towards the US and you contact them to turn back, AND THEY REFUSE, then you have a good argument for shooting down the aircraft or sinking the ships when they violate your airspace/territorial waters. But then, it's not pre-emptive is it?

Short of that, when will you strike first?

North Korea seems pretty belligerent right now. Do you think Saint Barry of Goldwater would just pre-emptively bomb them because they might hit our troops in Seoul or Japan? They have moved around rocket launchers and fueled up their rockets. Is that enough cause to hit them?

Is that the conservative position? Is that what YOU would do? Would we already be at war with NK if you were president?

Idiot.
Old 04-17-2013, 01:47 PM   #116
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Stereotypical, bigoted behavior and thoughts about what a conservative is by people with no idea. Think about a replacement; what if everything a redneck thought about black people was considered to be true? So we know who our resident bigots are now. I wonder if there is a term for a liberal redneck................maybe it's FuckZup.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 01:50 PM   #117
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Stereotypical, bigoted behavior and thoughts about what a conservative is by people with no idea. Think about a replacement; what if everything a redneck thought about black people was considered to be true? So we know who our resident bigots are now. I wonder if there is a term for a liberal redneck................maybe it's FuckZup.
You keep squealing about liberals and racism.

Squeal, squeal, squeal. Just like the (forbidden topic) that (forbidden topic) when you (forbidden topic) on your (forbidden topic.)

You really haven't a clue have you... you unblack ignorant piece of shit. Sorry. Make that (forbidden topic) piece of (forbidden topic) shit.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 02:00 PM   #118
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
What is it about NEVER do you not understand ?
Nothing. I understand it SO completely that I can say with confidence that the imaginary 'about to be attacked" scenario you envision will NEVER occur.

Quote:
Now you are the one laying out all kinds of whats and if....
No, I'm not. I laid out ONE "if" involving an enemy fleet invading our territorial waters. In that case, we can fire before they do, but it is not pre-emptive since they have already violated our territory.

Quote:
I will help you out; of course a TC would preemptively wage war in defense of the nation, especially if it meant survival of the nation, and doing nothing would be annihilation.
Describe the scenario where this would occur.

I also asked you point-blank questions about what Barry Goldwater would do about North Korea and what YOU would do about NK. You didn't answer either of them.

So I will ask you again:

If you were president, would you already have attacked NK? If not, why not? What more would they have to do to get you to attack them?
Old 04-17-2013, 02:03 PM   #119
CJ7
Valued Poster

If you were president, would you already have attacked NK? If not, why not? What more would they have to do to get you to attack them?[/QUOTE]

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 02:05 PM   #120
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

So your definition of NEVER is what exactly ?

I can assure you that a TC (like Goldwater) would act preemptively if whatever you think can never happen, did happen.

My definition of Never has to include all scenarios; all probabilities, even those with near zero chance.....but for your thinking to prevail, you have to twist like a pretzel and eliminate scenarios those scenarios...i get it....it is a dishonest distortion of the definition of NEVER, but i get what you are trying to do..it isn't clever, it is just dishonest. A way to distort the definition of NEVER to fit your rationalization.

No need to respond. We just disagree on what the definition of NEVER is.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women