Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60548
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42052
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36415
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-02-2012, 11:22 AM   #106
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your font is as shrill as your voice.

1. You were caught lying....again. You talked shit about someone needing schooling while screeching Obama voted for a bill he has opposed in every state version
2. You charge people with the crime of infanticide. You either don't know what the term refers to or are one of those smegma eating douche bags who refers to legal abortion as murder.
Either way you are wrong as usual.
3. Since there was already a law on the books that would give medical care to a baby who survived an abortion, you advocate the further waste of tax payer dollars in much the same way you split hairs. To great waste and no discernable amount of relevant information or effect on the outcome.

You're only 5' 7", aren't you?
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:26 AM   #107
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Munchie, are you saying Obama opposed that bill because it wasted taxpayer money? LOL! When has he EVER been opposed to wasting taxpayer money?

The only reason left is that he supports a woman's right to choose, even after the child is born alive.

Someday you are going to have face reality.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:54 AM   #108
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Your font is as shrill as your voice.

1. You were caught lying....again. You talked shit about someone needing schooling while screeching Obama voted for a bill he has opposed in every state version
2. You charge people with the crime of infanticide. You either don't know what the term refers to or are one of those smegma eating douche bags who refers to legal abortion as murder.
Either way you are wrong as usual.
3. Since there was already a law on the books that would give medical care to a baby who survived an abortion, you advocate the further waste of tax payer dollars in much the same way you split hairs. To great waste and no discernable amount of relevant information or effect on the outcome.

You're only 5' 7", aren't you?
The essence of the original post was correct -- Odumbo voted against a bill that would protect the life of infants surviving an abortion; hence, Odumbo's vote was FOR infanticide. Nothing you say can change that fact. Hence, you are the liar.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:18 PM   #109
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Munchie, are you saying Obama opposed that bill because it wasted taxpayer money? LOL! When has he EVER been opposed to wasting taxpayer money?

The only reason left is that he supports a woman's right to choose, even after the child is born alive.

Someday you are going to have face reality.
How do you always miss the point. The point is that if there is a law on the books, why revisit the subject? If you would ever read anything other than your wack sites, you would see Obama's reasons for voting the way he did. I don't speak for him. He be douching advocates revisiting the issue. I say he is for wasting tax payer money.
Quote:
The essence of the original post was correct: Odumbo's vote was FOR infanticide; nothing you say can change that fact. Hence, you are the liar.
Once you see the word "essence", you know you have won. A poor attempt at saying "what I really meant was".

Once again, you saying something doesn't make it true. No matter how long you hold your breath, stomp your feet, or squeal like a little girl who just busted her cherry on the monkey bars.

Using the word "infanticide" is your choice, not the law's.
You continually choose to be wrong. I don't have to say anything to change a fact that isn't a fact.
You know, just another moot point by you.

PS Isn't this funny. None of your butt boys comes to your defense or sends you a PM telling you to drop it
Old 05-02-2012, 12:37 PM   #110
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
How do you always miss the point. The point is that if there is a law on the books, why revisit the subject? If you would ever read anything other than your wack sites, you would see Obama's reasons for voting the way he did. I don't speak for him. He be douching advocates revisiting the issue. I say he is for wasting tax payer money.

Once you see the word "essence", you know you have won. A poor attempt at saying "what I really meant was".

Once again, you saying something doesn't make it true. No matter how long you hold your breath, stomp your feet, or squeal like a little girl who just busted her cherry on the monkey bars.

Using the word "infanticide" is your choice, not the law's.
You continually choose to be wrong. I don't have to say anything to change a fact that isn't a fact.
You know, just another moot point by you.

PS Isn't this funny. None of your butt boys comes to your defense or sends you a PM telling you to drop it
This is Illinois Bill SB 1082:

LRB093 10540 MKM 10794 b 1 AN ACT concerning infants who are born alive. 2 Be it enacted by the People of the State of Illinois, 3 represented in the General Assembly: 4 Section 5. The Statute on Statutes is amended by adding 5 Section 1.36 as follows: 6 (5 ILCS 70/1.36 new) 7 Sec. 1.36. Born-alive infant. 8 (a) In determining the meaning of any statute or of any 9 rule, regulation, or interpretation of the various 10 administrative agencies of this State, the words "person", 11 "human being", "child", and "individual" include every infant 12 member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any 13 stage of development. 14 (b) As used in this Section, the term "born alive", with 15 respect to a member of the species homo sapiens, means the 16 complete expulsion or extraction from its mother of that 17 member, at any stage of development, who after that expulsion 18 or extraction breathes or has a beating heart, pulsation of 19 the umbilical cord, or definite movement of voluntary 20 muscles, regardless of whether the umbilical cord has been 21 cut and regardless of whether the expulsion or extraction 22 occurs as a result of natural or induced labor, cesarean 23 section, or induced abortion.
24 (c) A live child born as a result of an abortion shall 25 be fully recognized as a human person and accorded immediate 26 protection under the law.27 Section 99. Effective date. This Act takes effect upon 28 becoming law.

You have repeatedly failed to refute the fact that Odumbo hypocritically voted against this bill which met every precondition he had previously set. He voted against protecting the life of a 'living' infant; in essence, he voted to allow the death of such an infant and that is 'infanticide' wherein death overtakes the infant due to want of care, e.g., food, drink, exposure, etc.

You are the only one in this forum with butt-buddies.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:40 PM   #111
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Does anyone have a summary?
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:07 PM   #112
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

COG please give up on this point. It is obvious that Munchie has suffered brain damage at some point in his life (probably survived an abortion) and just looks for trouble. Facts mean nothing to him and don't bother to ask him to think. I understand that thinking makes his rectum bleed.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:11 PM   #113
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
This is Illinois Bill SB 1082:

LRB093 10540 MKM 10794 b 1 AN ACT concerning infants who are born alive. 2 Be it enacted by the People of the State of Illinois, 3 represented in the General Assembly: 4 Section 5. The Statute on Statutes is amended by adding 5 Section 1.36 as follows: 6 (5 ILCS 70/1.36 new) 7 Sec. 1.36. Born-alive infant. 8 (a) In determining the meaning of any statute or of any 9 rule, regulation, or interpretation of the various 10 administrative agencies of this State, the words "person", 11 "human being", "child", and "individual" include every infant 12 member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any 13 stage of development. 14 (b) As used in this Section, the term "born alive", with 15 respect to a member of the species homo sapiens, means the 16 complete expulsion or extraction from its mother of that 17 member, at any stage of development, who after that expulsion 18 or extraction breathes or has a beating heart, pulsation of 19 the umbilical cord, or definite movement of voluntary 20 muscles, regardless of whether the umbilical cord has been 21 cut and regardless of whether the expulsion or extraction 22 occurs as a result of natural or induced labor, cesarean 23 section, or induced abortion. 24 (c) A live child born as a result of an abortion shall 25 be fully recognized as a human person and accorded immediate 26 protection under the law.27 Section 99. Effective date. This Act takes effect upon 28 becoming law.

You have repeatedly failed to refute the fact that Odumbo hypocritically voted against this bill which met every precondition he had previously set. He voted against protecting the life of a 'living' infant; in essence, he voted to allow the death of such an infant and that is 'infanticide' wherein death overtakes the infant due to want of care, e.g., food, drink, exposure, etc.

You are the only one in this forum with butt-buddies.
First off asshole, the bold section in your post covers a section of an earlier post of mine. It was in the part you said was irrelevant (post 105). Also as I stated, the new bill said nothing about viability. Here is part of that post.

“Illinois already had a law on its books from 1975 that said if a doctor suspected an abortion was scheduled for a viable fetus — meaning able to survive outside of the mother's body — then the child must receive medical care if it survives the abortion. The new laws didn't distinguish between viable and nonviable, meaning that an infant of any age that survived an abortion should receive care.” Whether it be 18 weeks or 32. And of course we should waste our resources on a 18 week old fetus.

Second, fuck you and your failure to refute. Another word you don't know the meaning of. I assume that is the case by the lack of your own refutes.

There are a lot of things I haven't said about this subject. Just like there are a lot of things you haven't said about it. The Politifact link I included earlier covers the "essence" of this subject. From the beginning you have gone from Obama voting for, to the essence of, to misusing the term “infanticide”, etc. You change your statement in each post. You just want to be right.
Argue with Politifact, not me.

You’ve been schooled. Deal with it.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:16 PM   #114
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
COG please give up on this point. It is obvious that Munchie has suffered brain damage at some point in his life (probably survived an abortion) and just looks for trouble. Facts mean nothing to him and don't bother to ask him to think. I understand that thinking makes his rectum bleed.
I'm sure cog can appreciate that comeback. If you ever post some facts, I'll let you know what they mean to me.

When this is all you have to say, another fringe member of the pack has rolled over on his back and offered his throat.

I'm keeping you alive so I can fuck with you. You're really not worth more than that.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:34 PM   #115
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
First off asshole, the bold section in your post covers a section of an earlier post of mine. It was in the part you said was irrelevant (post 105). Also as I stated, the new bill said nothing about viability. Here is part of that post.

“Illinois already had a law on its books from 1975 that said if a doctor suspected an abortion was scheduled for a viable fetus — meaning able to survive outside of the mother's body — then the child must receive medical care if it survives the abortion. The new laws didn't distinguish between viable and nonviable, meaning that an infant of any age that survived an abortion should receive care.” Whether it be 18 weeks or 32. And of course we should waste our resources on a 18 week old fetus.

Second, fuck you and your failure to refute. Another word you don't know the meaning of. I assume that is the case by the lack of your own refutes.

There are a lot of things I haven't said about this subject. Just like there are a lot of things you haven't said about it. The Politifact link I included earlier covers the "essence" of this subject. From the beginning you have gone from Obama voting for, to the essence of, to misusing the term “infanticide”, etc. You change your statement in each post. You just want to be right.
Argue with Politifact, not me.

You’ve been schooled. Deal with it.
Odumbo voted against a bill that would have prevented 'infanticide'; in essence, he voted for 'infanticide'.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:54 PM   #116
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Odumbo voted against a bill that would have prevented 'infanticide'; in essence, he voted for 'infanticide'.
What ever you say, chief.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:58 PM   #117
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Liberalism like homosexuality is a birth defect.
I do not mean to imply that some people cannot turn queer, I am sure there are some that do, but most are born that way.
Liberals by choice have some hope, it is the defective ones that you just cant fix, you know like queers.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 04:00 PM   #118
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
I don't speak for him. He be douching advocates revisiting the issue. I say he is for wasting tax payer money.
Is this another language, or are you suffering from Tourette's now, too? Geez, man, get some help!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 09:36 PM   #119
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

we were talking about a foul ball???
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 02:39 AM   #120
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Hey Munchie, better slap a pad on your ass, it's starting to spot your shorts dearie.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women