Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162989
Yssup Rider60637
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48578
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42250
CryptKicker37198
The_Waco_Kid36643
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2022, 04:14 AM   #106
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Just for every bodies info, I tes negative yesterday.

Aside from having a few sniffles, which Musinex took care of, I had no symptoms.

So now Ihave had Covid, been vaccinated, been boosted, tested positive again, and survived the entire ordeal so far with not much more than a major inconvenience.

Back to normal.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 04:55 AM   #107
Jacuzzme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
However, Yes there were far fewer influenza cases in 2020-2021. Isn’t it wonderful!!! Masks and social distancing not only helped us avoid the deadly COVID but also the flu and the common cold. I haven’t had a cold since COVID started!!! My immune system must be as strong as an ox. I wonder if the COVID vaccine and booster also protected me from the common cold.
Either that or half the supposed Covid cases, aren’t. Likely your immune system is now crapola, it needs worked out just like your biceps. I’d suggest ditching the PPE and taking daily swims in the Mon, right by where the mills let out. Take a pole and some hot dogs, the carp that flourish there make a fine lunch.

I wonder, since your more likely to die in a traffic accident than from Covid, do you refer to it as making the “deadly” drive to work every day?
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 05:07 AM   #108
LexusLover
Valued Poster

You will have to define "case" first.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 07:18 AM   #109
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Either that or half the supposed Covid cases, aren’t. Likely your immune system is now crapola, it needs worked out just like your biceps. I’d suggest ditching the PPE and taking daily swims in the Mon, right by where the mills let out. Take a pole and some hot dogs, the carp that flourish there make a fine lunch.

I wonder, since your more likely to die in a traffic accident than from Covid, do you refer to it as making the “deadly” drive to work every day?
My probability of dying while driving to work today is about .00001%. The probability I would have died from COVID contracted before I was able to get fully vaccinated was about 0.15%. That’s a big difference!

Those are reasonable estimates. I didn’t just pull them out of the air.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 07:22 AM   #110
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Just for every bodies info, I tes negative yesterday.

Aside from having a few sniffles, which Musinex took care of, I had no symptoms.

So now Ihave had Covid, been vaccinated, been boosted, tested positive again, and survived the entire ordeal so far with not much more than a major inconvenience.

Back to normal.
Same here. Mine was more a minor inconvenience.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 07:27 AM   #111
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Same here. Mine was more a minor inconvenience.
Glad yall are well.

But what do you expect from just the sniffles!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 08:00 AM   #112
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Gals to hear it. We need to keep the hospitals clear for the antivaxxers.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 08:35 AM   #113
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Glad yall are well.

But what do you expect from just the sniffles!
I was lucky. Last week in our prayer group at church, one member reported he had lost a 2nd son to Covid. Several of my family members, vaccinated and unvaccinated, have had Covid with much more severe symptoms than mine. And it kicks your ass long after the symptoms are gone.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 09:32 AM   #114
Jacuzzme
Valued Poster

I’ve got some pretty brutal lower back and knee inflammation now, about 2-3 weeks out from having Covid. Did an mri to rule out anything else and no problems found, just unexplained inflammation. Doing a course of prednisone, which is working well. The pain is down at least 50% from yesterday. Maybe it’s a coincidence, but I doubt it. I’m in top physical condition, there’s no reason for muscles to flare up just because, and from what I read this is a fairly common after effect.
Old 02-04-2022, 09:42 AM   #115
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Testing positive or negative and the difference is?!?

So you get the sniffles and some aches and pains as well as a slight fever. Regardless of test results, what's the prescription? How does one differ from the other? What do you do differently?

With me not being a Doctor, I might not have the lingo quite right: Bumpkiss. You don't do a shit'n thing different. It don't take but a few watts to figure that one out
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 10:10 AM   #116
Jacuzzme
Valued Poster

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
So you get the sniffles and some aches and pains as well as a slight fever. Regardless of test results, what's the prescription? How does one differ from the other? What do you do differently?

With me not being a Doctor, I might not have the lingo quite right: Bumpkiss. You don't do a shit'n thing different. It don't take but a few watts to figure that one out
I’m no doctor either, but mine it wasn’t bad at all. All I took was NyQuil, and now Prednisone.
Old 02-04-2022, 10:56 AM   #117
lolhahaha
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post

No shit, why do you think L.E. 21/22 burn fishing boat in TX and LA. It to spy looking for the LOTS NEXT BIG THINGS, the pull a fulfill the prophecy of the scam to rob.
lolhahaha is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 02:38 PM   #118
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

And, I went and saw my favorite ECCIE Lady this morning.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 04:04 PM   #119
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
And, I went and saw my favorite ECCIE Lady this morning.
My "agreement" is: "If I make an appointment and have the least bit of any typical symptoms (of anything really!), then I will cancel the appointment and tell you why (which I normally do anyway). And you do the same." The "test panel" is all the way to a temp check if I feel the slightest bit "over warm" ... to throat issues, sneezing, and/or nasal drainage.

Only with a "regular." It works.
Old 02-04-2022, 04:16 PM   #120
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
And I knew two people that were fully vaccinated that died supposedly of Covid. Or was it the hospital protocols that killed them.
The only people I know who have come down with "Covid" were ALL vaccinated ... 2 teachers and 2 nurses and a couple who saturated themselves with vaccines & boosters and "covered up" extensively with "state of the art" protective gear .... like they were going to the Moon!

FYI: "Dying of Covid" is a stat to support extra funding.

About 45 years ago I met a quality couple at a pool party at a friend's house and the wife was checking into the hospital the next morning to get some ingrown nail on a big toe cut back/out and she was complaining that she wouldn't be able go swimming for awhile after surgery. She was saying she'd be out by noon.

A couple of days later I spoke to the friend-host and he asked if I had heard about ____________ (the female with the toe) and I said "no"! He (he's a doctor/surgeon) said she died during the surgery when they hooked her up to the wrong gas.

I guess if Covid had been around her cause of death would be ...!

About a year ago I was told by a nurse at a hospital if I didn't take the medicine she was trying to give me (a NON-COVID matter) I would die. I didn't take the medicine and I signed myself out of the hospital "against doctor's orders"!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women