Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42470
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-10-2020, 10:15 AM   #106
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
It's 100% true - and you know it! Only a fucking idiot would suggest the fact that trump increased his net worth by tenfold (from $300 million to $3 billion, roughly) doesn't amount to a hill of beans because his father gave him the seed money to start with.

You don't know how compound interest works, do you? Trump got 300 million in the mid 1970s. Let's say 1976. At 8% (S&P without dividends), it is worth 6.3 billion in 2016. Had he reinvested the dividends, it would be worth almost 20 billion. (S&P, 1976 to 2016).

I assume your accountant is the "fucking idiot" in your financial world.

Quote:
I've explained many times in the Political Forum why I detest dim-retards. The worst part is the way they call themselves "progressives" when the truth is they spend all of their time tearing down the accomplishments of the risk takers and wealth creators who actually drive our progress as a society.

I don't particularly give two shits what you have explained to whom. I am likely to your right on the size of government (if you get any government benefits except food, I'd reduce it), I'm almost certainly more heavily armed, I'm likely more familiar with "wealth creation." But please, continue.

Quote:
IDid you notice how Pfizer announced today it is ready to deliver a covid vaccine that is 90% effective? They did it in 8 fucking months! Looks like the private sector just hit another home run! Oh shit! Does this mean we have to give trump credit for doing something right? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Operation Warp Speed part of Donald Trump's response to the virus? If Biden was in charge, he would have held up federal funding for a vaccine until Pfizer put his doped-up son Hunter on its Board!

Pfizer wasn't a part of warp speed. They funded it themselves. Facts. Try them. I realize that isn't in your wheelhouse as a Cheetotaler, but try it.

Quote:
IHere ya go, tannana. From your posts, it's pretty obvious you're one of those worthless hecklers in the cheap seats!

I'm going to enjoy living rent free in your head until Biden's inauguration and based on your complete whiff on how finance and the facts around the Pfizer vaccine, you might assume that I'm not at all concerned about where you believe I fall in your worldview.

Quote:
Give me a fucking break. You know nothing about fascism. West Germany has been a functioning democracy since it elected Konrad Adenauer in 1949. Your claim to be old enough to know fascism is a lie and an insult to my late family members who actually fought in WW2 and risked their lives to rid Europe of fascism.

You know, I spent some quality time looking over the Berlin wall and IGB at the commies and fascists who had built the thing. On your ancestors, I can only observe that their biggest mistake was clearly when the rubber broke.
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 02:38 PM   #107
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
You're wrong about Pfizer not taking any fed money. They eschewed R&D funding but signed a manufacturing contract back in July. They'll receive $1.95 billion as soon as they pony up the first 100 million doses of their new vaccine.
Well you just proved my point, but are you to stupid to realize it? I guess you don't understand, time, they'll is future meaning they haven't taken any money yet.

How can any intelligent observer sit here and claim trump "did nothing"? Let's revisit the timeline. The first case of an American testing positive for covid-19 was in January. By the end of that month, Trump shut down all airline flights to/from China.
This is so fucking untrue/ check the facts. More than 40,000 people came in from Chine including Americans that were over there, Chinese people who live here. Chinese relatives of American's and the list goes on
The first confirmed US death from covid occurred on February 29. Less than 2 weeks later, Trump declared a national emergency that essentially shut down the economy.
Exactly, he waited nearly 2 weeks after the first US death before he acted even though he knew way back in December how serious the problem was
Shutting down a $22 trillion economy is not a step to be taken lightly. It would have been hard to justify, either as a matter of public policy or politically to the American people, doing something as drastic as that prior to a single US fatality.
His declaration didn't shut down anything (https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...d-19-outbreak/)
Once we went into lockdown in mid-March, Trump did plenty of things. consulted with all of the state Governors to see what their needs were in terms of PPE, ventilators, hospital beds, etc. and rushed to furnish them. He Fuck, even dim-retard Governors like Cuomo, Murphy and Newsome were grateful:

Plenty of things ,yet you list one, and even that is misleading. He made states fend for them selves, instead of going thru the national reserve, which was so depleted,( he also tried to cut funding to the CDC and didn't keep the pandemic response team, established under Obama. This was before the crisis)
He never acted like a president, he acted like a child wanting everyone to praise him for doing a mediocre job. Instead of treating the states as part of the USA, he acted like he was doing the dems a big favor for helping them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AJEMYKuS4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nefFu2eNwC4

https://nypost.com/2020/04/30/new-je...irus-response/

Do I think Trump's handling of the crisis was perfect? Of course not! He could have done better in managing the development & rollout of testing and he should have been more circumspect in his rhetoric. But only a moron would describe his actions as if he "did nothing" and say he needs to "admit he fucked up".

I wrote " I'll give Trump Credit when you admit he fucked up in the first place." But like in most of your post a sight misquote to make yourself look better, isn't anything new.
jmichael is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 02:43 PM   #108
jmichael
Account Disabled

Quote:
Really? No economic shut-down?

Then maybe you can tell us why unemployment jumped from 3.5% in February to almost 15% in April.

And maybe you can explain why Congress rushed to pass two emergency spending bills (the Cares Acts) totaling almost $3 trillion if the economy wasn't in free fall.

Never mind, those were just rhetorical questions. Everyone knows why.
Because the Governors shut down the states, much to Trump objections.
Old 11-10-2020, 03:08 PM   #109
jmichael
Account Disabled

Quote:
Speaking of the cult of ignorance, Kamala Harris is the Michele Bachmann of the dim-retard party. I guess she won't be benefitting from Trump's new covid vaccine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40eZeXPyJ0g
Interesting, another misleading post A) It's not Trump's vaccine.
B) Harris said she would take it if the medical experts said to take it. what the fuck did you hear? C) It shows real intelligence resorting to name calling,(dim-retard party) I guess that is why Trump does it. ( The previous statement is sarcasm ,for you who have trouble understanding )
sar·casm. (sär′kăz′əm) n. 1 the use of remarks that clearly mean the opposite of what they say, made in order to hurt someone's feelings or to criticize something in a humorous way ( Just incase )
Old 11-10-2020, 03:11 PM   #110
jmichael
Account Disabled

Quote:
Trump wasn't secretly rooting for the virus like you and your fellow dim-retards were doing. Admit it. You rushed from Day 1 to politicize a national public health tragedy. You tagged it "Trump's Katrina" as the first cases started appearing on US soil. You were hoping those early forecasts of 2+ million US covid deaths would be accurate. Just a small price to pay if it might make everyone turn against trump and usher in a blue wave in November. Who the fuck thinks like that? Oh yeah, the "empathetic" dim-retards, that's who!!
To make and Believe a statement like this shows a troubled mind, you should seek help.
Old 11-10-2020, 03:22 PM   #111
jmichael
Account Disabled

Quote:
Who the fuck is Ron Klain? Oh, you mean Biden’s former chief of staff and permanent political hack? THAT Ron Klain? The guy who speaks out of both sides of his mouth?

You tell me - was he lying when he said all of the following:

Ron Klain, a longtime top adviser and former Biden chief of staff, opposed a travel ban on Jan. 28, a few days before it was announced, calling it “premature.”

On Feb. 11 Mr. Klain again played down the likelihood that Covid would become “a serious epidemic.” “The evidence suggests it’s probably not that,” he said. Two days later, Mr. Klain tweeted, “We don’t have a COVID-19 epidemic in the US but we are starting to see a fear epidemic.”

...on Feb. 24 House Speaker Nancy Pelosi urged tourists in San Francisco to “come to Chinatown.” Mr. Klain echoed her three days later, saying people should not be dissuaded by “needless fears about coronavirus.” He added that everyone “should tonight go down to Chinatown in their city and buy dinner or go shopping.”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-lef...le-11598483473

You do understand that a travel ban doesn't mean stranding your own citizens in a distant land - you still need to bring them back and quarantine many of them, right?
Funny how you try to discredit the source but not the statement it self. If you forgot you posted " By the end of that month, Trump shut down all airline flights to/from China." a little different then an ineffective travel ban, as I said before....
Old 11-10-2020, 03:41 PM   #112
jmichael
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
Well then by your logic, it is not in any way trumps fault for the virus spreading, it is the governors and mayors fault......

But what do I know, I voted for trump so I am dumb or racist or am so rich I was worried about my tax breaks...

As I said before... liberals are the most tolerant people in the world....as long as you agree with them

Personally I just think you are a whining little asshole who let's his hatred of trump make it impossible for you to give hime credit for all the good he did in his 4 years
Please list all the good he did, lets see I can think of... He did have a trade war with China and got a new trade agreement But when China didn't abide to the agreement he didn't do anything, when China reneged on the Hong Kong agreement, he didn't do anything. (China's Bitch ?) He built the wall and made Mexico pay for it (never mind ) he cut taxes, decreasing the unemployment rate from 4.9% when he took office to 4.7% meanwhile increasing the national deficit 52% He replaced Obama care (never mind) what else can you add that I might have forgotten?
Mod is calling someone a whining little asshole allowed?
Old 11-10-2020, 03:57 PM   #113
jmichael
Account Disabled

Quote:
Haha... if it's Germany's vaccine then why are we getting first dibs?

Yeah, Pfizer voluntarily chose not to slow down the development process negotiating for more R&D funding from trump. Instead, it pooled its resources with its German partner BioNTech and used Operation Warp Speed for manufacturing & distribution support. See my chart in post #89.

Maybe you should ask yourself why are you so adamantly in denial that Trump could have done something right to stamp out covid? Is your TDS making you irrational? There's no vaccine under development for TDS!
So you do admit Pfizer was better off not dealing with The Trump administration
True when there's a vaccine for distribution, Again with your use of tense, used means it was already done ( will use) Not to worry you are never to old to learn.
Old 11-10-2020, 04:03 PM   #114
jmichael
Account Disabled

I will admit I don't think Biden can pull us of the hole Trump Left the country in without another major economic down turn. especially with an unsupported Congress.
Old 11-10-2020, 04:52 PM   #115
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
Mod is calling someone a whining little asshole allowed?
What else would it make you by making this statement!
If your gonna be in the fight, then don't cry to fucking mods, just because Chizzy used big people's words and hurt your feelings!
You do your thing and the mods will do theirs!
I do miss BSer!
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 08:16 AM   #116
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Trump wasn't secretly rooting for the virus like you and your fellow dim-retards were doing. Admit it. You rushed from Day 1 to politicize a national public health tragedy. You tagged it "Trump's Katrina" as the first cases started appearing on US soil. You were hoping those early forecasts of 2+ million US covid deaths would be accurate. Just a small price to pay if it might make everyone turn against trump and usher in a blue wave in November. Who the fuck thinks like that? Oh yeah, the "empathetic" dim-retards, that's who!!
Rooting for the virus? Nice straw man argument. No one said that he was rooting for it No one was hoping for 2 million to die. He just lied about it and downplayed it over and over. Straw man arguments are what people do when they have no argument against what the person is really saying. You still haven't been able to list SPECIFIC ways that Trump shut down the economy. Governors and mayors shut stuff down.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 08:33 AM   #117
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Rooting for the virus? Nice straw man argument. No one said that he was rooting for it No one was hoping for 2 million to die. He just lied about it and downplayed it over and over. Straw man arguments are what people do when they have no argument against what the person is really saying. You still haven't been able to list SPECIFIC ways that Trump shut down the economy. Governors and mayors shut stuff down.
ok then it was the governors and mayors that did everything. so then it is their fault so many people died because they didnt do enough then. it was gov coumo's fault that instead of sending covid positive people to a huge naval medical ship sitting in his harbor empty, he decided to send the patients into the old folks rest homes resulting in thousands of eldery dying.
you cant have it both ways
as far as trump lying? oh so he is GOD and only he knew the truth about the virus from the beginning, not the hundreds of scientists here and in china, not any of the govenors, not any one else but trump? not the media who somehow can find out when anyone takes a dump if they want to? please, in your mind, if something is bad, its trumps fault, if something is good, its in spite of trump

I agree, i doubt anyone was rooting for people to die but the liberals pounce on anything they can and turn a medical crisis into politcal fight.
gee fours years of saying trump was in bed with the russians and fours years of investigations with what? nada, zip, nothing, no proof not polictical? give me a fucking break
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 08:48 AM   #118
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
gee fours years of saying trump was in bed with the russians and fours years of investigations with what? nada, zip, nothing, no proof not polictical? give me a fucking break

Well, it isn't that nothing was found. Is that the republicans in the Senate are for the most part akin to Nazi sympathizers and wouldn't impeach him for using the government to try to smear the guy who just laid a historical beating on him durign the election.

There's also the New York State jail term that awaits. Don't confuse the Presidency, which is effectively immune from prosecution with a brownshirt senate from "didn't find anything."

Why isn't Putin calling biden? Because Biden beat his orange hand puppet.

But it all ends, fortunately, in January.
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 08:51 AM   #119
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
ok then it was the governors and mayors that did everything. so then it is their fault so many people died because they didnt do enough then. it was gov coumo's fault that instead of sending covid positive people to a huge naval medical ship sitting in his harbor empty, he decided to send the patients into the old folks rest homes resulting in thousands of eldery dying.
you cant have it both ways
as far as trump lying? oh so he is GOD and only he knew the truth about the virus from the beginning, not the hundreds of scientists here and in china, not any of the govenors, not any one else but trump? not the media who somehow can find out when anyone takes a dump if they want to? please, in your mind, if something is bad, its trumps fault, if something is good, its in spite of trump

I agree, i doubt anyone was rooting for people to die but the liberals pounce on anything they can and turn a medical crisis into politcal fight.
More faulty logic. Strong federal leadership would have helped. We don't have that. The consistent lying and downplaying of the virus hurt. The pathological liar that you adore said that the virus would disappear after the election. The truth is the opposite of that. We've had our biggest days so far for new cases after the election.

Democrats made it political? That's laughable. The ones refusing to wear masks and calling it a political hoax are the ones who made it political. Many countries have bi-partisan support for mask wearing and other measures. Sad that we do not.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 08:54 AM   #120
jmichael
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
What else would it make you by making this statement!
If your gonna be in the fight, then don't cry to fucking mods, just because Chizzy used big people's words and hurt your feelings!
You do your thing and the mods will do theirs!
I do miss BSer!
Dog, Chizzy wasn't referring to me in the first place. He hasn't hurt my feelings, in fact I enjoy debating. As for the nation embarrassment, which is Trump, I'll let his actions prove my point

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women