Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35953
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2017, 12:34 PM   #106
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post
My money is on the same person who outed him to his girlfriend on this very forum:

"His Girlfiend"? :ro flmao:

A whore calls a regular John her boyfriend and think's she is his girlfriend.....

The whore continues to fuck and suck other men for money while the John continues to see other whores.......

The whore is clueless and needs to blame others for her misfortune?

Come on Claire..... You have to be smarter that that and just let emotions overcome you thinking you found your way out of here......

A married man is not going to leave his wife and children for a whore..............

When it is all over you may succeed in costing him the wife and kids.... Then he will be back to whores as a single man and maybe then a whore will have a chance.....

It won't be you though...... It will be someone younger and hotter and less jaded that hasn't been here long..... That's the kind of whore that will have a chance at winning the ring....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 12:36 PM   #107
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
"Who were the people that were stalking Claire's PERSONAL Facebook to begin with and why? Why go and run & tell whispers?"

Telephone,telegraph and tele-Whispers...
Anyone,whether hobbyist or provider that shares info/gossip with Whispers best beware.
This thread is ALL the evidence you need.
Yes Ma'am..... If you are afraid to post something and believe it is something the community should here send it this way.....

If it is true and can be verified and is hobby related I'll get it out there.....
Old 05-24-2017, 12:47 PM   #108
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Look,ignorant whimpy is still using the word whore in such an bumbling fashion. Again the proper way to use the word whore is-Whimpy is an attention seeking man-whore. The man-whore has so many threads posted as a way to seek that attention. What a wanton whore he is.
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 01:03 PM   #109
nuglet
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Yes Ma'am..... If you are afraid to post something and believe it is something the community should here send it this way.....

If it is true and can be verified and is hobby related I'll get it out there.....
We all know it doesn't have to be true whisper, you'll spread fertilizer like a farmer. Just your style.. nosy and noisy.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 08:53 PM   #110
HunterGrace
Jedi Enchantress

User ID: 82839
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I'm sorry lady but when one of you whores feels it is OK to contact a clients wife and to publicly post pictures of the two of you together and put his life on blast it's information that other's here might appreciate having prior to booking an appointment.
I couldn't agree more. Outing is dangerous and unacceptable. I know first hand the effects of being outed.

Ironically, I also know first hand the effects of being falsely accused of outing someone. Fortunately, the girl who accuses me of this has ruined her own reputation and is a well known dangerous, indiscreet, unstable, provider here, and she can't escape that rep, no matter how many times she changes her handles or retires. In retrospect, I digress. Perhaps I still don't know the effects of being falsely accused as she never successfully smeared my name.

At any rate, outing, as has been described in this thread by Whispers, is wrong and hell yes, the community deserves to know before booking with such an indiscreet and hot headed provider. She seems to have little control over her emotions and she forgets her place. In the hobby, if your boyfriend pays you tribute for time and has a wife at the house he gets his mail, you are his provider, not a girlfriend. The tribute is supposed to remind you of that and keep you in your place.

Don't forget, it's an ILLUSION OF PASSION and the ILLUSION is supposed to be for his benefit, not for a providers personal life. Claire, you forgot your place and started believing the illusion was real. IT's not, know your place. Stay in it. And if you contact a wife, you have outed the client. And that is not okay. Not in any way you spin it.

Bad provider Bad. Just Bad Form. Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad. What were you fucking thinking. What the fuck? Really

Claire, you blew it all right.

Whispers, you nailed it.

Now, am I still Observing? Because if I am, I suddenly have a split personality, don't I? (Hint: No, I am not Observing. Nor do I have any other handles. I don't even post under this one very often, why would I need another? Get a new obsession, you know who you are, I'm not the one, I promise you, I'm not the one)
HunterGrace is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 09:06 PM   #111
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Awrighty then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterGrace View Post
I couldn't agree more. Outing is dangerous and unacceptable. I know first hand the effects of being outed.

Ironically, I also know first hand the effects of being falsely accused of outing someone. Fortunately, the girl who accuses me of this has ruined her own reputation and is a well known dangerous, indiscreet, unstable, provider here, and she can't escape that rep, no matter how many times she changes her handles or retires. In retrospect, I digress. Perhaps I still don't know the effects of being falsely accused as she never successfully smeared my name.

At any rate, outing, as has been described in this thread by Whispers, is wrong and hell yes, the community deserves to know before booking with such an indiscreet and hot headed provider. She seems to have little control over her emotions and she forgets her place. In the hobby, if your boyfriend pays you tribute for time and has a wife at the house he gets his mail, you are his provider, not a girlfriend. The tribute is supposed to remind you of that and keep you in your place.

Don't forget, it's an ILLUSION OF PASSION and the ILLUSION is supposed to be for his benefit, not for a providers personal life. Claire, you forgot your place and started believing the illusion was real. IT's not, know your place. Stay in it. And if you contact a wife, you have outed the client. And that is not okay. Not in any way you spin it.

Bad provider Bad. Just Bad Form. Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad. What were you fucking thinking. What the fuck? Really

Claire, you blew it all right.

Whispers, you nailed it.

Now, am I still Observing? Because if I am, I suddenly have a split personality, don't I? (Hint: No, I am not Observing. Nor do I have any other handles. I don't even post under this one very often, why would I need another? Get a new obsession, you know who you are, I'm not the one, I promise you, I'm not the one)
Insightful post,thanks.

Observing is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 04:20 AM   #112
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 339175
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

Indeed.
The Infamous One is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 04:21 AM   #113
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 339175
My ECCIE Reviews

I can admit and apologize when I'm wrong, Observing. I truly am sorry.
The Infamous One is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 06:08 AM   #114
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infamous One View Post
I can admit and apologize when I'm wrong, Observing. I truly am sorry.
Old 05-26-2017, 06:37 AM   #115
actionjackson647
Valued Poster

having met both whispers and claire,ill take claire anyday of the week
actionjackson647 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 07:03 AM   #116
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Whizzburs took his cue from the mainstream media...

If you tell a lie long enough and often enough it eventually becomes accepted as truth.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 07:26 AM   #117
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Yup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post

If you tell a lie long enough and often enough it eventually becomes accepted as truth.
Rovian-
adjective. describing something exhibiting or employing fraudulent spin. Deft use of misleading information, double speak, or double logic for the purposes of manipulating policy and the general public.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rovian
See also:
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Rovian
Old 05-26-2017, 09:27 AM   #118
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post

yeah? Is that why Claire already admitted it?
Old 05-26-2017, 10:28 AM   #119
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If you you tell a lie long enough and believe and it enough ,then the lie becomes truth to you.

Telling a lie to someone is only as easily told,when the person being told wants to believe in the lie in the first place.
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 10:43 AM   #120
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
If you you tell a lie long enough and believe and it enough ,then the lie becomes truth to you.

Telling a lie to someone is only as easy-er told, when the person being told, wants to believe in the lie in the first place.
WTF?

What happened to honest being the best policy?
Still Looking is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women