Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41569
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-27-2014, 07:53 AM   #106
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Snort, just because you are unable to retire does not mean others will not.
he's been out to lunch for years, mentally he is retired
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 08:56 AM   #107
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Snort, just because you are unable to retire does not mean others will not.

I have no desire to retire and I am many years away from when people will start suggesting it. This is not about you Eva though you think it is. Narcissist and Stalinist, typical progressive democrat.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 09:26 AM   #108
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I have no desire to retire and I am many years away from when people will start suggesting it. This is not about you Eva though you think it is. Narcissist and Stalinist, typical progressive republican.
Snick fixed it for you
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 10:37 AM   #109
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Lazy and stupid is no way to go through life EVA but I guess it almost works for you.
Old 01-27-2014, 11:16 AM   #110
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Lazy and stupid is no way to go through life EVA but I guess it almost works for you.

Well I was trying to pattern my life after you. Maybe I need to take the course again.
Old 01-27-2014, 12:06 PM   #111
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

There is a pschological term for someone who tries to copy another down to speech and words. I don't know what it is but it makes crappy plotlines for TV. Anyway, seek help Eva.
Old 01-27-2014, 12:26 PM   #112
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
There is a pschological term for someone who tries to copy another down to speech and words. I don't know what it is but it makes crappy plotlines for TV. Anyway, seek help Eva.
If your life is that fucked up I will have to find someone else. Are you covered by Obamacare?
Old 01-27-2014, 06:06 PM   #113
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Default CALIFORNIA: ONLY ONE-THIRD HAVE REGAINED INSURANCE LOST THROUGH OBAMACARE

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...mbers-Look-Bad

....Yet many of Covered California's "successes" are only relative to the failure of the program as a whole, and most of them are overblown. For example, on the day Obamacare enrollment started, Covered California reported that it had received 5 million web hits. In fact, however, it had received only 645,000--roughly 10% of what was initially reported.
By the end of October, the executive director of California's Obamacare exchange confirmed that up to 900,000 people in the state would lose their current health insurance by the end of 2013--not including those who may lose it through their workplaces in 2014. Many of those are among the 500,000 or so who signed up for Obamacare through Covered California by the end of 2013--about 330,000, according to McCormack. That also means that only about 200,000 previously uninsured people signed up for Obamacare.
As for the other 600,000 or so, no one know what happened to them--they are just uninsured. The state refused to participate in President Barack Obama's proposed "fix" for those who had their policies canceled.
So roughly three times as many people have lost insurance as have gained it. That is what the left now defines as "success." The rest of the country is presumably meant to take heart from the fact that California's performance highlights the best-case scenario for Obamacare. And there are other problems--a boycott by Calfornia doctors, for one.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 06:10 PM   #114
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post

....Yet many of Covered California's "successes" are only relative to the failure of the program as a whole, and most of them are overblown. For example, on the day Obamacare enrollment started, Covered California reported that it had received 5 million web hits. In fact, however, it had received only 645,000--roughly 10% of what was initially reported.
By the end of October, the executive director of California's Obamacare exchange confirmed that up to 900,000 people in the state would lose their current health insurance by the end of 2013--not including those who may lose it through their workplaces in 2014. Many of those are among the 500,000 or so who signed up for Obamacare through Covered California by the end of 2013--about 330,000, according to McCormack. That also means that only about 200,000 previously uninsured people signed up for Obamacare.
As for the other 600,000 or so, no one know what happened to them--they are just uninsured. The state refused to participate in President Barack Obama's proposed "fix" for those who had their policies canceled.
So roughly three times as many people have lost insurance as have gained it. That is what the left now defines as "success." The rest of the country is presumably meant to take heart from the fact that California's performance highlights the best-case scenario for Obamacare. And there are other problems--a boycott by Calfornia doctors, for one.

are those people unable to get insurance ?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 05:22 PM   #115
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post

1. Romneycare and Part D had rollout problems too.

2. There is nothing in the ACA law from preventing anyone from getting a new policy.

3. JD was able to get a new policy. Every preventive procedure known to man is covered with his premium. Checkups, CAT Scan, Chest X-Ray, Stress Test, Blood Tests, you name it, it's covered.

4. In the individual market old system, 40 plus million citizens are uninsured. What is the solution from the right? Just leave them uninsured?
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 05:10 PM   #116
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Default Any new numbers? Other than downgraded goals?

I still think these are "best case" scenario numbers, as in, everyone hadn't paid and the the Medicaid enrollment numbers aren't too different from the same month last year.

http://www.newsworks.org/index.php/l...ps-in-delaware

Delaware's goal for sign-ups through the new health care marketplace was 35,000 by March 31, the end of open enrollment for health insurance coverage in 2014.

However, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services put Delaware's enrollment goal at just 8,000.

"Two different entities set the benchmark," Delaware Department of Health and Social Services Secretary Rita Landgraf said. "In Delaware in 2010, we looked at our uninsured population and at that time it was 90,000. And then we said out of those 90,000, how many do we think that we can outreach to... that's how we came up with 35,000."
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 07:13 PM   #117
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Here we go again, the House DID NOT vote to discontinue unemployment benefits. This House DID NOT vote to "continue" unemployment benefits. Huge difference! The Senate has NOT voted to create jobs with bills from the House. According to your logic (?) that is the equivalent of the Senate VOTING to stop the creation of jobs. This is more than simple semantics. IT is a horrible lie that you threw out there flighter.
JD, the republicans have blocked another bid to extend benefits to the long term unemployed. Here is the link. Clearly the republicans are insensitive to the unemployed.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/u-sena...-business.html
Old 02-06-2014, 07:39 PM   #118
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
JD, the republicans have blocked another bid to extend benefits to the long term unemployed. Here is the link. Clearly the republicans are insensitive to the unemployed.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/u-sena...-business.html
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 08:16 PM   #119
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
He did not get fired. He chose not to work. That's a big difference.
Old 02-07-2014, 12:22 AM   #120
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

How many bills have the democrats voted for that would help create jobs......none? Keystone pipeline? Knocking down some EPA regs? Opening land for drilling? Just a few things that democrats have voted against. So what's wrong with democrats?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women