Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-13-2013, 01:13 PM   #106
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Typical Corpy shitstain... No wonder he has to get the last word on everything. Covers up for his reckless and inaccurate postings. NOT!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 01:56 PM   #107
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post

What citation, turd breath? Unlike you I didn't plagiarize anything. You didn't cite where you appropriated the "40K" number from, so you plagiarized, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass:
Quote:
40K troops.
You don't have to cite commonly known facts (e.g., the Civil War began in 1861). You DO have to cite what appears to be original content that is not actually original content. You didn't cite where you appropriated the "40K" number from, so you plagiarized, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

So when you use a unique phrase like "Missouri was a star on the Confederate flag" in an argument, you should include a cite.
Never posted your "so-called unique phrase", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Missouri being represented by a star on the "Stars and Bars" is common knowledge -- like knowing which Thirteen Colonies in North America rebelled against Great Britain -- it's taught in the 8th grade, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

And it looks particularly deceitful if you omit the part of the citation that also notes that "Missouri was a star on the Union flag too. Missouri being represented by a star on the "Stars and Bars" is common knowledge; it's taught in the 8th grade, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Sound familiar, tranny fucker?
You didn't cite where you appropriated the "40K" number from, so you plagiarized, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
In your case, Corpy, it would be "shit-comings."

Day 31 and your assault on the English language and everyone on here who uses it continues in earnest.

Here's a word from Oxford Dictionaries for you ... Describes your hijacking ECCIE pretty well.

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us...english/mopery

And here is one of its applications. LOOK FAMILIAR, CORPY?

I think that's your Daddy, or your brother, or, ahem, BOTH!
`Tis a shame this thread drifted, because this thread was right up your "alley", you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Snick x 10 In Bred took a dump again
No, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you were borne here by something else, but it didn't cover you up when it was done.

Quote:
Typical Corpy shitstain... No wonder he has to get the last word on everything. Covers up for his reckless and inaccurate postings. NOT!
Shouldn't you be browsing for your next "gay play", you dumb-fuck golem jackass?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 03:14 PM   #108
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Originally Posted by ExNYer

What citation, turd breath? Unlike you I didn't plagiarize anything. You didn't cite where you appropriated the "40K" number from, so you plagiarized, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer
40K troops.

You don't have to cite commonly known facts (e.g., the Civil War began in 1861). You DO have to cite what appears to be original content that is not actually original content. You didn't cite where you appropriated the "40K" number from, so you plagiarized, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Sound familiar, tranny fucker?
You didn't cite where you appropriated the "40K" number from, so you plagiarized, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Tranny fucker:

I didn't "appropriate" 40K troops anymore than you appropriated Florida's 15,000 troops, or Lee's 65-75K troops at Gettysburg without citation. Those are just historical facts.

But if you insist that I plagiarized "40K troops" (regarding Missouri), then YOU plagiarized "15K troops" (regarding florida) and also Lee's troops at Gettysburg. Got it?

I gave my citation for all Missouri-related facts here:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=207

And I did so without prompting from you.

In your previous posts it was apparent you were citing from the Wiki article without mentioning ANY of the counterarguments in the SAME link.

You omitted the cites to hide the counterarguments you lying tranny fucker.

You also omitted the last lines of some cites to remove statements that weakened your argument, like I pointed out here regarding Missouri:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=151

I let you keep going to see how long you would do it for. I even warned you in Post No. 159:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=158

when I wrote

"LIAR. By mission. AGAIN. Missouri was also a star on the US flag all through the war. Don't you know I'd read the same source as you? And Missouri fielded only about 40K troops for the Confederacy, but 100K troops for the Union."

Clearly, you didn't get the hint. You kept doing it.

Like when you gave the impression that the Missouri legislature voted to secede, when in fact it was a rump with no legal authority that actually violated the Missouri constitution's requirement for a plebiscite.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 05:22 AM   #109
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Tranny fucker:

I didn't "appropriate" 40K troops anymore than you appropriated Florida's 15,000 troops, or Lee's 65-75K troops at Gettysburg without citation.

Those are just historical facts.

But if you insist that I plagiarized "40K troops" (regarding Missouri), then YOU plagiarized "15K troops" (regarding florida) and also Lee's troops at Gettysburg. Got it?

You're a liar, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, because you're the one that made an issue out of the "40K" number at:

Quote:
You will note that in your example below, I cited Wiki when I cut and pasted.

YOU, on the other hand, have thrown out facts without mentioning where you got them. Like when you referenced 40,000 Missourians fighting for the Confederacy - and omitted the 100,000 that fought for the Union. You didn't cite the Wiki page because you didn't want others to read the part about 100K Missourians fighting for the Union vs. 40K fighting for the Confederates.

That is becuase you are a lying, tranny fucking hypocrite.
I gave my citation for all Missouri-related facts here:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=207

Note: 1) You're a liar, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, because your "post 207" is multiple days later and many posts after "post 158", and 2) the site you now cite was used to support your post at "207" -- not at "158" -- so you never "cited" where you took the numbers from, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

And I did so without prompting from you. You're a liar, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, because you're the one that used the "40K" number without citation.

In your previous posts it was apparent you were citing from the Wiki article without mentioning ANY of the counterarguments in the SAME link.

You omitted the cites to hide the counterarguments you lying tranny fucker.

You also omitted the last lines of some cites to remove statements that weakened your argument, like I pointed out here regarding Missouri:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=151
You're a liar, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, because it was you who made an issue out of the "40K" number at:

Quote:
You will note that in your example below, I cited Wiki when I cut and pasted.

YOU, on the other hand, have thrown out facts without mentioning where you got them. Like when you referenced 40,000 Missourians fighting for the Confederacy - and omitted the 100,000 that fought for the Union.

You didn't cite the Wiki page because you didn't want others to read the part about 100K Missourians fighting for the Union vs. 40K fighting for the Confederates.

That is becuase you are a lying, tranny fucking hypocrite.
I let you keep going to see how long you would do it for. I even warned you in Post No. 159:

You're a liar, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, the post at "159" is one made by the dumb-fuck golem jackass.

when I wrote

"LIAR. By mission. AGAIN. Missouri was also a star on the US flag all through the war. Don't you know I'd read the same source as you? And Missouri fielded only about 40K troops for the Confederacy, but 100K troops for the Union."

Clearly, you didn't get the hint. You kept doing it.

It was previously pointed out to your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass, that it was your lying, dumb-fuck Yankee ass that was clearly NOT reading the same site because, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, the cited site used was demonstrably different: http://www.missouridivision-scv.org/...s/rosters.html

Quote:
Already proved your, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass is a liar and demonstrated with a hyperlink
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054486342&postcount=53 that you're lying, you deflecting, lying, racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, because this site http://www.missouridivision-scv.org/...s/rosters.html maintains there were 52,664 Missourians who fought for the Confederacy, and not 40K, as your plagiarizing, deflecting, lying, racist dumb-fuck Yankee ass claims.
Like when you gave the impression that the Missouri legislature voted to secede, when in fact it was a rump with no legal authority that actually violated the Missouri constitution's requirement for a plebiscite.

The Missouri legislature that voted for secession was elected in a state wide election, unlike the Yankee legislature, that you claim was "legitimate", that was installed at the point of Yankee bayonets, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. The Congress left in D.C. when the South seceded was a "rump" Congress, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Old 11-14-2013, 06:30 AM   #110
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1054524619] `Tis a shame this thread drifted, because this thread was right up your "alley", you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

No, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you were borne here by something else, but it didn't cover you up when it was done.

Thanks for acknowledging you are In Bred....
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 10:22 AM   #111
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

GodDAMN Corpy. Enough about the Civil fucking War. You stopped making sense, let's see... You NEVER made sense on this one. Just snarled, foamed, fumed, frothed and flung feces.

Give it the fuck up, just like Lee did. Or at least keep your lunacy to confined to the appropriate thread.

Fucking thread hijacker!
Old 11-14-2013, 10:29 AM   #112
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

IB is incapable of containing his lunacy.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 11:16 AM   #113
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Shit for brains:

I'm not even going to attempt to copy and sort through all of the multiple embedded citations above.

But the POINT I made about 40K vs. 100K was that you OMITTED the cite to avoid the bad facts.

And my Post No. 208 was to simply show where I pulled the Missouri info from. It was a cite specifically for the 40K. Like I said, I didn't need to cite the 40K confederate troop strength because I was NOT hiding the 100K troop strength for the Union. You never cited how many Missourians fought for the Union from ANY of your cites.

And if you still think I needed a cite for the 40K, then where were your cites for the Florida troops or Lee's troops at Gettysburg?
Old 11-14-2013, 10:48 PM   #114
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Hey Corpy. as we head toward week 5 of your latest meltdown (or is that breakdown), please try to keep your bloviations to the appropriate monkey shitfight.

Thanks in advance.

Your pal,

The Civil War
Old 11-15-2013, 05:50 AM   #115
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks for acknowledging you are In Bred
You're confused, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Read that post again until you get it right, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
GodDAMN Corpy. Enough about the Civil fucking War. You stopped making sense, let's see... You NEVER made sense on this one. Just snarled, foamed, fumed, frothed and flung feces.

Give it the fuck up, just like Lee did. Or at least keep your lunacy to confined to the appropriate thread.

Fucking thread hijacker!
That you never "understood" is not at all surprising, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
IB is incapable of containing his lunacy.
You're an incontinent, blathering jackass, JCM800, if you for one moment ignorantly imagine that you -- or any of your ilk -- have the right to hurl insults and not expect a rejoinder.

Quote:
Shit for brains:

I'm not even going to attempt to copy and sort through all of the multiple embedded citations above.

But the POINT I made about 40K vs. 100K was that you OMITTED the cite to avoid the bad facts.

And my Post No. 208 was to simply show where I pulled the Missouri info from. It was a cite specifically for the 40K. Like I said, I didn't need to cite the 40K confederate troop strength because I was NOT hiding the 100K troop strength for the Union. You never cited how many Missourians fought for the Union from ANY of your cites.

And if you still think I needed a cite for the 40K, then where were your cites for the Florida troops or Lee's troops at Gettysburg?
Your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass made an issue out of citation for the "40K" number YOU used, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass -- and you finally admitted that it was YOU who didn't properly cite Wiki when you appropriated the number. Furthermore, no one omitted the "100K" number because you -- and you alone -- were using that Wiki site, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. "The combat units Missouri fielded for the Confederate cause" was hyperlinked to a different site, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass

Quote:
we head toward week 5 of meltdown (or is that breakdown),
You're on that trip all by yourself, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, your nurse will explain it to you when he brings you your psychotropic Geritol breakfast cocktail.
Old 11-15-2013, 06:08 AM   #116
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I post a comment In Bred took a dump + In Bred replies = In Bred verifies he is In Bred. End of story.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 09:17 AM   #117
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass made an issue out of citation for the "40K" number YOU used, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass -- and you finally admitted that it was YOU who didn't properly cite Wiki when you appropriated the number. Furthermore, no one omitted the "100K" number because you -- and you alone -- were using that Wiki site, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. "The combat units Missouri fielded for the Confederate cause" was hyperlinked to a different site, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass
This one's for you, you lying racist redneck. Hopefully that will get rid of you:

Old 11-15-2013, 10:12 AM   #118
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Come on, IBIdiot... What you really meant to say was...

Quote:
Apologies.
NOT ACCEPTED! come back with something penitent!

BTW -- are you suggesting that I take psychotropic medication? Please speculate on that condition, you ignorant motherfucker!
Old 11-15-2013, 11:09 AM   #119
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

as a bonus, the wipes are flushable.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 04:05 PM   #120
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I post a comment In Bred took a dump + In Bred replies = In Bred verifies he is In Bred. End of story.
Only in your tiny, devolving, prosimian mind, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
This one's for you, you lying racist redneck. Hopefully that will get rid of you:
Your "deflection" is your admission that you have conceded, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Quote:
I B Idiot
You're obviously the one doing penance, because you're repeatedly admitting you're an idiot, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
as a bonus, the wipes are flushable.
Actually, JCM800, you're on record at the Dollar General Store buying a large quantity of these "papers":

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women