Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-08-2017, 10:40 AM   #106
2short@desky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
So, after 7 pages and 103 posts:
NO ONE STILL HAS A FUCKING CLUE ON HOW TO FIX, SLOW DOWN, OR STOP THE SHOOTINGS?

I have read all the blah blah blah about guns are not to blame BS but, the question remains:
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE BUTT STOCK, UNLIMITED SIZE MAGAZINE'S TO GO HUNTING, TO GO SHOOTING, TO PROTECT YOUR FAMILY?
the answer is: YOU DO NOT.

BETTER GUN CONTROL/SCREENINGS IS THE ANSWER

next time i go hunting to shoot a deer:
I will need a fucking machine gun or home made bomb to catch one.

CG
Yep, it worked well in Chicago and Detroit....model cities of safety. You obviously have forgotten the incident in the LA riots where the guy jumped up on top of his car with an AK and dared anybody to jack with his residence while others surrounding it were torched. It's really quite amazing those that cannot handle a squirt gun have such a depth of knowledge in the realm of firearms. You seem to have a passionate zeal to blame inanimate objects and simultaneously relinquish your rights. If I were one of the decision-makers involved that decided your fitness for firearm ownership, you would certainly be declined. What benefit would there be in adding firepower to an already loose cannon?
2short@desky is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 10:52 AM   #107
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

It’s not going to be fixed. Every other November, Americans go to the polls and vote for the entirely foreseeable and likely partially preventable slaughter of 60,000 or so of their fellow citizens. It’s what the people want. They don’t care about safety, that is crystal clear.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 10:55 AM   #108
DentBick
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
you cant even spell HOBBYIST with your 1 lonely review newbie.
or are you hiding behind a new handle because you fucked the last one up?

CG
How did I misspell it? And I didn't fuck up my last handle. Why are you getting so personal? My first review I did on my phone and missed the ros tag. I haven't gotten around to writing another one yet. What matter is that of yours?
DentBick is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 11:05 AM   #109
2short@desky
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
It’s not going to be fixed. Every other November, Americans go to the polls and vote for the entirely foreseeable and likely partially preventable slaughter of 60,000 or so of their fellow citizens. It’s what the people want. They don’t care about safety, that is crystal clear.
Obviously Prohibition and the War on Drugs taught you nothing....that is crystal clear.
Old 10-08-2017, 11:26 AM   #110
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2short@desky View Post
Yep, it worked well in Chicago and Detroit....model cities of safety. You obviously have forgotten the incident in the LA riots where the guy jumped up on top of his car with an AK and dared anybody to jack with his residence while others surrounding it were torched. It's really quite amazing those that cannot handle a squirt gun have such a depth of knowledge in the realm of firearms. You seem to have a passionate zeal to blame inanimate objects and simultaneously relinquish your rights. If I were one of the decision-makers involved that decided your fitness for firearm ownership, you would certainly be declined. What benefit would there be in adding firepower to an already loose cannon?
Stop beating around the bush and just answer the fucking question:

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE BUTT STOCK, UNLIMITED SIZE MAGAZINE'S TO GO HUNTING, TO GO SHOOTING, TO PROTECT YOUR FAMILY?

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 11:54 AM   #111
2short@desky
Valued Poster

Quote:
Stop beating around the bush and just answer the fucking question:

CG
Don't be crude... or impulsive and trigger happy, the primary reason YOU should not own a firearm. Your question was answered 230 years ago. So I'll ask you two, what is the purpose of the 2nd Amendment? And where the devil did you ever think YOU are smarter than the Framers? That's essentially what you are saying...you do understand that or should I draw you a picture?
Old 10-08-2017, 12:12 PM   #112
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2short@desky View Post
Don't be crude... or impulsive and trigger happy, the primary reason YOU should not own a firearm. Your question was answered 230 years ago. So I'll ask you two, what is the purpose of the 2nd Amendment? And where the devil did you ever think YOU are smarter than the Framers? That's essentially what you are saying...you do understand that or should I draw you a picture?
i need a fucking picture idiot.
i see that you are not capable of answering a simple question.
you are wasting your words of blah, blah, blah.
Ask the family's of the dead or hurt in Las Vegas what do they think of the 2nd Amendment.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second...s_Constitution

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/sanja...b_5232803.html

So does the Second Amendment really serve a useful purpose in modern society and should it be modified to suit our times? ... No matter how many weapons private citizens stockpile or even what type of guns they ... how appropriate the Second Amendment may have been when it was adopted in 1791. butt stock and machine guns weren't even invented then.

CG
Old 10-08-2017, 01:31 PM   #113
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

This is the kind of gun that was being used when the 2nd amendment was adopted on December 15, 1791. so, get off your high horse about the 2nd amendment.

Loading and Firing a French Musket in the Age of Napoleon 1791-1815. Success or failure of Napoleon rested in the hands of his soldiers. ... The musket used throughout this time was the 1777 pattern French Infantry musket.

http://www.militaryheritage.com/load...enchmusket.htm

http://www.militaryheritage.com/musket4.htm

CG
Old 10-08-2017, 02:14 PM   #114
DentBick
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Canons were legal to own when the 2nd Amendment was written. It wasn't just muskets. You are very misinformed. As well as is this 22 shot German beauty.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girandoni_air_rifle
DentBick is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 02:17 PM   #115
2short@desky
Valued Poster

Quote:
This is the kind of gun that was being used when the 2nd amendment was adopted on December 15, 1791. so, get off your high horse about the 2nd amendment.

Loading and Firing a French Musket in the Age of Napoleon 1791-1815. Success or failure of Napoleon rested in the hands of his soldiers. ... The musket used throughout this time was the 1777 pattern French Infantry musket.

http://www.militaryheritage.com/load...enchmusket.htm

http://www.militaryheritage.com/musket4.htm

CG
Your question was answered long ago as I said. "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Something there you do not understand? Does it say a damn thing about shooting Bambi? I do not see it. Does it say anything at all about muskets? I do not see that either. It does say "well regulated Militia" which means citizens are guaranteed the right to possess firearms necessary to the "security of a Free State", implying that those citizens can have firearms virtually equal to whatever the government possesses in the event the government forcibly tries to subdue them.

Last of all, the Founders even had the wisdom and foresight 230 years ago to intercept small minds. "Shall not be infringed". They saw you coming long ago. You should at least thank them for it.
Old 10-08-2017, 04:38 PM   #116
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

We can't own Tow missiles or Stinger missiles. I don't think you can buy a fully armored M1 Abrams tank, it would not be approved for highway usage anyway.
F18s, F22s and F16s are pretty much priced out of everyone's budget, even billionaires would struggle with those payments.
You can own a helicopter but doubt you can buy an Apache or Blackhawk.
I think the military already has us outgunned.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 04:47 PM   #117
2short@desky
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWanderer View Post
We can't own Tow missiles or Stinger missiles. I don't think you can buy a fully armored M1 Abrams tank, it would not be approved for highway usage anyway.
F18s, F22s and F16s are pretty much priced out of everyone's budget, even billionaires would struggle with those payments.
You can own a helicopter but doubt you can buy an Apache or Blackhawk.
I think the military already has us outgunned.
Yea, David Koresh thought so too.
Old 10-08-2017, 09:26 PM   #118
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Thanks, that was funny.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 09:39 PM   #119
C-Notes
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

And it's a BUMP stock. just sayin
C-Notes is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 10:18 PM   #120
waterfalllover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

ISIS had absolutely NOTHING to do with this.

Stephen Paddock had some mental disorders/issues and he may have had some gambling issues, and he was probably mad at the US Government too but Stephen Paddock had a loose screw, he was a brick shy of a full load, his elevator didn't go all the way to the top and or he was definitely a fruit loop.

Is everybody that niaeve about fully automatic weapons ? Legality, Ownership, Sale, & Transfer. NFA Banch. BATF

Pilgrims,

it is legal to own a fully automatic firearm today 10/08/2017. First you must go thru some serious background checks & get Chief Law Enforcement signature to own said weapon unless you Incorporate in the State of Texas in a "S" Corporation. "S" Corporations are usually an Investment Corporation. Most "S" Corporations do not have a tax history so at the end of the year they don't pay taxes. You have a President, a Treasurer, and Officers of that Corporation like any other Corporation. BATF & the NFA Branch can not investigate a Corporation so the Sale & Transfer of any Transferable fully automatic weapon manufactured before May 19, 1986 takes less than 30 days at the most.

Ok listen up, Class is in Session,

go to any DFW area Gun Show and not just the general public attending the show that are walking around with a AR-15 strapped to their shoulder, AR-15's laying on the dealers tables can be converted too. Depending on the manufacturer of the lower receiver all it takes is 5-M16 automatic fire control parts and a (drop in auto sear) to illegally convert a semi automatic AR-15 into a illegal select fire machinegun. Some lower receivers will require extensive machining to allow the fire control parts to fit, while others just drop right in.. Certain years of Colt brand AR-15 rifles do not require DICK. It's like plug & play, take the semi parts out & replace with M-16 parts and in 5 to 7 minutes you've illegally converted a semi auto rifle into a select fire machinegun. Same goes with Bushmaster, Olympic, and a few other manufacturers. The M16 fire control parts are readily available at these DFW Gun Shows. Is this inane ?

Mak-90 aka AK-47 type assault weapons all will require machining on the receiver so they too can accept the automatic fire control parts. It is fucking insane what is going on in your city, town, etc every weekend and this is in every city & town across the US, not just limited to Dallas & Fort Worth.

NEW IN BOX COLT M16 BURST RIFLE purchased from Dennis Todd in Pennsylvania 11/1997 $5800.00 plus the $ 200.00 NFA Tax Stamp.. Go price one Today. Best investment I've made in years, I wish I'd bought 10, BETTER THAN MONEY IN THE BANK!

waterfalllover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women