Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60813
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-19-2014, 06:20 PM   #106
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Sure they would chicken dick the Castro's are old men they couldn't have lived much longer. You are full of shit as usual. Venezuela and Russia are both having cash trouble with the big drop in oil prices.
Even your dumb, simpleton ass recognizes the facts that Odumbo bent over backwards to ignore, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, proving once again what a disingenuous liar your boy Odumbo is, and that he is even poorer as a leader because he threw in the towel on the one yard line, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 06:43 PM   #107
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Even your dumb, simpleton ass recognizes the facts that Odumbo bent over backwards to ignore, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, proving once again what a disingenuous liar your boy Odumbo is, and that he is even poorer as a leader because he threw in the towel on the one yard line, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
chicken dick bet you weren't even alive when the sanctions were put in place. You probably missed the reports coming in on the failed Bay of Pigs, the Cuban missile crisis.and all that good shit. You got your little piss ant rant about Obie with no knowledge at all of why they were in place and why they have failed. You are fucked again chicken dick.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 07:02 PM   #108
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
chicken dick bet you weren't even alive when the sanctions were put in place. You probably missed the reports coming in on the failed Bay of Pigs, the Cuban missile crisis.and all that good shit. You got your little piss ant rant about Obie with no knowledge at all of why they were in place and why they have failed. You are fucked again chicken dick.
It's so simple that even your dumb, simpleton ass recognized the facts that Odumbo bent over backwards to ignore, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, and Odumbo's own statements indict him as a liar when he claimed the sanctions were not working while in almost the same breath he said it will only be a matter of time before the Castro regime fails, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Suck it up, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, your dick sucking ass has been Grubered again.
Old 12-19-2014, 09:21 PM   #109
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

In other words, if it hadn't been for those subsidies from the U.S.S.R. and Venezuela, the Castro government would have failed long ago. Currently, without external support from either the defunct Soviet Union or Venezuela's Chavez, the unwary Odumbo has admitted that on the very cusp of victory, he blinked, threw in the towel and gave the despotic Castro regime the lifeline it needed to hold on and the right to claim a diplomatic victory over those dastardly "Yankee Capitalists".
Very subjective and optimistic for the isolate Castro POV. 54 years is a long time, I say we go the way of Vietnam, China and even the USSR and get on with normalizing relations with Cuba. If after 54 this does not work , then maybe I'll admit failure.
Quote:
it will only be a matter of time before the Castro regime fails,
Or die off! It is only a matter of time before all nations fail. Please name me one Empire that hasn't.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 02:48 AM   #110
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Please name me one Empire that hasn't.
The United States of America (if you want to include it as an "Empire"*).

*"empire" = an extensive group of states or countries under a single supreme authority, formerly especially an emperor or empress.

Let's try to keep it that way for as long as we can.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 02:53 AM   #111
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
If it is much ado about nothing , then why the bitching about Obama making it LEGAL?
Well, first of all .... Obaminable cannot make it "LEGAL"!

Secondly, it already is LEGAL for people to go to Cuba. Like I said ..

100's of 1,000's of U.S. citizens go there annually, and have for years.

Why won't you answer my question about red lights and stop signs?

Are you stopping at them (meaning your wheels aren't rolling)?
Old 12-20-2014, 06:10 AM   #112
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Very subjective and optimistic for the isolate Castro POV. 54 years is a long time, I say we go the way of Vietnam, China and even the USSR and get on with normalizing relations with Cuba. If after 54 this does not work , then maybe I'll admit failure. Or die off! It is only a matter of time before all nations fail. Please name me one Empire that hasn't.
Odumbo, in an off-script moment, admitted as much himself, and your notion that the Castro regime will "die off" is also obviously imminent. These are two facts Odumbo bent over backwards to ignore.
Old 12-20-2014, 07:10 AM   #113
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
It's so simple that even your dumb, simpleton ass recognized the facts that Odumbo bent over backwards to ignore, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, and Odumbo's own statements indict him as a liar when he claimed the sanctions were not working while in almost the same breath he said it will only be a matter of time before the Castro regime fails, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Suck it up, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, your dick sucking ass has been Grubered again.
If you weren't so blinded with hate for Obie you would understand the first statement was true, and the second had merit. I explained it to you once, but it went over your head. I will explain the first to you once again the second you can puzzle it out. The sanctions were put in place to put pressure on the Cuban people so they would over throw Castro. If a Castro is still there it did not work. Actually Castro grew stronger after the sanctions were in place.
Old 12-20-2014, 08:17 AM   #114
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Interesting how Cuba is still on the "State Sponsors Of Terrorism" list

http://www.state.gov/j/ct/list/c14151.htm

You can get Cuban cigars in Nuevo Laredo at the duty free shop. It was funny how you couldn't walk the liquor to the border but they'd let you put the cigars in your boot or backpack. Never noticed the difference between the Cuban Romeo y Juliettas and the Dominican version. Some say the "white ash" but shouldn't there be something about the flavor or draw?

The mongers at wsg would talk fondly of heading over to Cuba from Mexico...just don't get your passport stamped.

Now JayZ won't have to go there on the down low.

I wonder how much aid we will give them? The Puerto Ricans rode that gravy train as long as they could.

FYI:
Quote:
Are the Best Cigars Really Cuban?By VICTORIA SHANNONDEC. 19, 2014

The allure of the Cuban cigar is so great that President John F. Kennedy had his press secretary buy him 1,200 just before enacting the Cuban embargo in 1962.

After this week’s thaw, you will be able to legally bring back from Havana maybe a dozen — up to $100 worth — of high-end native cigars for personal use.

But it may be a case of too little, too late, for many cigar chompers.

In the view of some experts, the appeal of Cuban cigar tobacco has been overtaken in recent years by stogies from Nicaragua, as well as the Dominican Republic and Honduras, many made by Cuban exiles.

In fact, the best cigar of 2014, revealed on Thursday by Cigar Aficionado magazine, is Nicaraguan, the Oliva Serie V Melanio Figurado.

Some speculate that losing the “forbidden fruit” luster may tamp down the appeal of Cuban cigars further.

But much of that hard-to-get attraction will remain: Legalizing the sale of Cuban cigars on American soil outright is still a ways off.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/19/us...773522000&_r=1

Quote:
If you weren't so blinded with hate for Obie you would understand the first statement was true, and the second had merit. I explained it to you once, but it went over your head. I will explain the first to you once again the second you can puzzle it out. The sanctions were put in place to put pressure on the Cuban people so they would over throw Castro. If a Castro is still there it did not work. Actually Castro grew stronger after the sanctions were in place.
The fact remains, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, everyone is aware -- even Odumbo -- that the Castros will die in the very near future, and Odumbo knowingly lied when he said a change in policy was absolutely necessary even as he admitted that the Castro system was imminently doomed to fail.
Old 12-20-2014, 08:42 AM   #115
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:

FYI:

The fact remains, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, everyone is aware -- even Odumbo -- that the Castros will die in the very near future, and Odumbo knowingly lied when he said a change in policy was absolutely necessary even as he admitted that the Castro system was imminently doomed to fail.
Duhh no shit wonder where you heard that?
Quote:
Sure they would chicken dick the Castro's are old men they couldn't have lived much longer. You are full of shit as usual. Venezuela and Russia are both having cash trouble with the big drop in oil prices.
Old 12-20-2014, 08:59 AM   #116
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Duhh no shit wonder where you heard that?

You're the dumb-ass inexplicably trying to defend Odumbo's duplicity, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.

BTW, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, a 17 December post trumps your 20/20 hindsight 19 December post, jackass!!!

Old 12-20-2014, 09:01 AM   #117
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

He has put the steps in motion...or else why are you bitching?

Quote:

Secondly, it already is LEGAL for people to go to Cuba. Like I said ..

100's of 1,000's of U.S. citizens go there annually, and have for years.
A limited segment of people ....

The U.S. government has limited travel to Cuba since 1960, after Fidel Castro came to power. The American government has essentially limited sanctioned travel to journalists, academics, government officials, those with immediate family members living on the island and others licensed by the Treasury Department. In 2011, these rules were amended to allow all Americans to visit Cuba as long as they are taking part in a "people-to-people" tour. Independent travel to Cuba by Americans -- and specifically, spending money there -- remains prohibited, however.

Quote:

Why won't you answer my question about red lights and stop signs?

Are you stopping at them (meaning your wheels aren't rolling)?
Do you understand the difference between say stopping at a Red Light or not. My choice and not even being able to own a car.

That is the more proper comparison. Travel restriction to Cuba would be like the government telling you that only Doctors can drive in the States.

Why the fuck do you want your government telling you were you can and can not go? That sounds like some Commie country crap to me.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 09:04 AM   #118
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Odumbo, in an off-script moment, admitted as much himself, and your notion that the Castro regime will "die off" is also obviously imminent. These are two facts Odumbo bent over backwards to ignore.
They could easily live another ten years....I agree with getting a foot in the door now and starting the process of normalizing relations with Cuba like we have Vietnam. Nothing ventured , nothing gained.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 09:21 AM   #119
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
They could easily live another ten years....I agree with getting a foot in the door now and starting the process of normalizing relations with Cuba like we have Vietnam. Nothing ventured , nothing gained.
Raul is 83 and Fidel is 88. Raul, maybe. Fidel doesn't have ten years left in him. And why is it everyone wants to compare Cuba with Vietnam? Fact is, Cuba is a great deal more like North Korea, and that conflict was sixty years ago.

Quote:
Cuba says missiles and MiG fighter jets found hidden in sugar aboard North Korean ship were being sent to the secretive state 'for repairs'

Cuba's Foreign Ministry said: 'The agreements subscribed by Cuba in this field are supported by the need to maintain our defensive capacity in order to preserve national sovereignty'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3MSJ8yD67

Old 12-20-2014, 09:22 AM   #120
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
He has put the steps in motion...or else why are you bitching?
I'm not bitching .... LMAO..... you are!!!! Whining is more like it.

Yes, I understand what a red light is. Do you?

And more importantly ... do you know why our "commie ruler" puts it there?*

*Even if you don't have a car to drive!!!!!

(Are you planning on driving to Cuba?)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women