Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-27-2014, 08:06 PM   #106
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're one moronic Yankee fucktard if you think you can deny how your POV mutated when you had your dumb-Yankee ass skewered by facts, you dopey Yankee buffoon.

Even the desert tortoise is smarter than you, you ignorant Yankee mick. The desert tortoise managed to coexist with the American Bison and cattle for hundreds of years in their chosen habitat; whereas, your dumb Yankee ass was run out of New York, and now your pretentious and disgruntled Yankee ass is forced to coexist, much to your moronic dismay, with Texans who think you're a dim-witted Yankee prick
You see, dipshti? You did it again.

You are arguing whether or not the BLM was right about the desert tortoise. That isn't the point. The BLM only needs to have a rational basis for doing what they do to avoie being "arbitrary".

And you think you are "skewering" me with facts, but you haven't cited any. You THINK you are pointing out "facts" when you spout off nonsense about cattle and tortoises "living peacefully" for 500 years.

My response to you was to demand HOW you know that nonsense is true? You were caught in a lie.

That's why I asked you to PROVE that how many tortoises there were 500 years ago and how much range they covered.

I knew you couldn't answer, that's why I asked.

And you knew couldn't answer, that's why you are trying the change the subject by pretending that my POV mutated - whatever the fuck that means.

So, to return to THE argument, do you finally concede that the BLM has the right to increase grazing fees (for whatever reason) and such actions are not arbitrary?

I noticed you have said NOTHING about the rational basis argument.

Instead, you went BACK to stupid statements about the toroise and bison 500 years ago.

Were you there 500 years ago? Can your provide a link to show what you are saying is true? Or are you lying again?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 08:34 PM   #107
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post

You see, dipshti? You did it again.

You are arguing whether or not the BLM was right about the desert tortoise. That isn't the point. The BLM only needs to have a rational basis for doing what they do to avoie being "arbitrary".

And you think you are "skewering" me with facts, but you haven't cited any. You THINK you are pointing out "facts" when you spout off nonsense about cattle and tortoises "living peacefully" for 500 years.

My response to you was to demand HOW you know that nonsense is true? You were caught in a lie.

That's why I asked you to PROVE that how many tortoises there were 500 years ago and how much range they covered.

I knew you couldn't answer, that's why I asked.

And you knew couldn't answer, that's why you are trying the change the subject by pretending that my POV mutated - whatever the fuck that means.

So, to return to THE argument, do you finally concede that the BLM has the right to increase grazing fees (for whatever reason) and such actions are not arbitrary?

I noticed you have said NOTHING about the rational basis argument.

Instead, you went BACK to stupid statements about the toroise and bison 500 years ago.

Were you there 500 years ago? Can your provide a link to show what you are saying is true? Or are you lying again?
FACT: this whole dispute started when the BLM directed Bundy to reduce his herd size to ostensibly save habitat for the desert tortoise, you moronic Yankee twit. FACT: when BLM directed Bundy to take an 85% reduction in income to save habitat for the desert tortoise while allowing Reid's politically connected and moneyed interests to proceed with the commercial development of desert tortoise habitat, that is "arbitrary enforcement", you mentally incompetent Yankee jackass. FACT: the desert tortoise has coexisted with large, grazing herbivores for hundreds of years, you mentally-diminutive Yankee moron. FACT, you're a moronic Yankee jackass that never met a fact you didn't deny.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 08:59 PM   #108
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Who calls anyone a Yankee anymore?

Oh yeah, Buttman! The embodiment of All things Goober.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 10:19 PM   #109
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
FACT: this whole dispute started when the BLM directed Bundy to reduce his herd size to ostensibly save habitat for the desert tortoise, you moronic Yankee twit.
FACT: The BLM cited a LOT of reasons for charging grazing fees, tranny fuckee. Soil erosion, water conservation, infrastucture costs (fences, water tanks), pollution (of streams by cattle feces microbes), damage to foliage, etc. The tortoise was only ONE thing.

And NONE of that is "starting anything" dimwit. That is their "job". Even if Bundy doesn't like when they do it.

Quote:
FACT: when BLM directed Bundy to take an 85% reduction in income to save habitat for the desert tortoise while allowing Reid's politically connected and moneyed interests to proceed with the commercial development of desert tortoise habitat, that is "arbitrary enforcement", you mentally incompetent Yankee jackass.
LIAR.

FACT - Bundy started fighting the BLM YEARS before Reid was involved in the solar farm. So the Reid deal had NO bearing on Bundy's fight. You cannot time-travel, lying dimwit.

FACT - The solar farm is about 180 miles away from Bundy's grazing area. So it is NOT an equivalent substitute.

Can you provide a "trustworthy" link that shows there are desert tortoises near the solar farm location? If not, shut up.

Can you provide a "trustworthy" link that shows the solar farm would hurt tortoises in any event? If not, shut up.

Can you demonstrate that the BLM does NOT have a "rational basis", as the term is LEGALLY used, to reduce grazing in Bundy's location OR for permitting a solar farm 180 miles away? If not, then shut your ignorant mouth about the BLM engaging in "arbitrary" action.

Quote:
FACT: the desert tortoise has coexisted with large, grazing herbivores for hundreds of years, you mentally-diminutive Yankee moron.
Prove it. Provide a link from a trustworthy source that shows that the desert tortoise has NOT been harmed by cattle grazing for hundreds of years. Otherwise, shut up. Your bald assertions are NOT facts.

BTW, I notice you have shifted from "Mexicans" grazing "cattle" there "500 years" ago to bison (or more broadly, "large herbivores") grazing there for hundreds of years. What happened? Couldn't find a Wiki link for the Mexican thing?

Quote:
FACT, you're a moronic Yankee jackass that never met a fact you didn't deny.
FACT - You are a dimwitted Confederate sympathizer who could never tell the difference between a real fact and his own unsupported assertions.

Start posting some links or shut up IBLying.
Old 04-28-2014, 07:18 AM   #110
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

FACT: The BLM cited a LOT of reasons for charging grazing fees, tranny fuckee. Soil erosion, water conservation, infrastucture costs (fences, water tanks), pollution (of streams by cattle feces microbes), damage to foliage, etc. The tortoise was only ONE thing.

And NONE of that is "starting anything" dimwit. That is their "job". Even if Bundy doesn't like when they do it.

LIAR.

FACT - Bundy started fighting the BLM YEARS before Reid was involved in the solar farm. So the Reid deal had NO bearing on Bundy's fight. You cannot time-travel, lying dimwit.

FACT - The solar farm is about 180 miles away from Bundy's grazing area. So it is NOT an equivalent substitute.

Can you provide a "trustworthy" link that shows there are desert tortoises near the solar farm location? If not, shut up.

Can you provide a "trustworthy" link that shows the solar farm would hurt tortoises in any event? If not, shut up.

Can you demonstrate that the BLM does NOT have a "rational basis", as the term is LEGALLY used, to reduce grazing in Bundy's location OR for permitting a solar farm 180 miles away? If not, then shut your ignorant mouth about the BLM engaging in "arbitrary" action.

Prove it. Provide a link from a trustworthy source that shows that the desert tortoise has NOT been harmed by cattle grazing for hundreds of years. Otherwise, shut up. Your bald assertions are NOT facts.

BTW, I notice you have shifted from "Mexicans" grazing "cattle" there "500 years" ago to bison (or more broadly, "large herbivores") grazing there for hundreds of years. What happened? Couldn't find a Wiki link for the Mexican thing?

FACT - You are a dimwitted Confederate sympathizer who could never tell the difference between a real fact and his own unsupported assertions.

Start posting some links or shut up IBLying.
FACT: The desert tortoise has coexisted with cattle and other large grazing herbivores, e.g., the American Bison, for hundreds of years, you dumb-fuck Yankee asshole, and that's been repeatedly pointed out to your dim-witted Yankee ass.

FACT: Despite your ignorant deflections, you Yankee retard, the Reid deal shows the BLM is arbitrarily enforcing the law, and Reid's commercial venture wasn't the first and only example of such commercial development.

FACT: Never argued that "Mexicans" grazed cattle there, you fucking Yankee prick -- argued that Spaniards introduced cattle -- and horses, btw -- into the American Southwest in the 16th century, you moronic Yankee fucktard.

FACT: You're still a lying, cum-sucking Yankee dude-fucking-dandy!

Old 04-28-2014, 09:58 AM   #111
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
FACT: The desert tortoise has coexisted with cattle and other large grazing herbivores, e.g., the American Bison, for hundreds of years, you dumb-fuck Yankee asshole, and that's been repeatedly pointed out to your dim-witted Yankee ass.

OPINION - No matter how many time you say it is "fact". You also have switched from "peacefully coexisted" to "coexisted" because you have NO IDEA whether or not the presence of cattle has killed off large numbers of tortoises over the centuries. Otherwise you would have posted a link, IBLying. You just made that shit up.

FACT: Despite your ignorant deflections, you Yankee retard, the Reid deal shows the BLM is arbitrarily enforcing the law, and Reid's commercial venture wasn't the first and only example of such commercial development.

OPINION - not fact. The Reid deal - which never went through - is NOT comparable to Bundy's situation. You simple assert that is it with NO evidence to back it up. And you KNOW the Reid non-deal is a lousy argument, that is why now slyly introducing other commercial developments without, of course, identifying them in any way. LIAR.

FACT: Never argued that "Mexicans" grazed cattle there, you fucking Yankee prick -- argued that Spaniards introduced cattle -- and horses, btw -- into the American Southwest in the 16th century, you moronic Yankee fucktard.

And never produced any evidence that they were NOT harming the native species. You just ASSERTED that they do not.

FACT: You're still a lying, cum-sucking Yankee dude-fucking-dandy!

FACT - You still like to get ass-pounded by trannies.
You've got nothing.
Old 04-28-2014, 10:36 AM   #112
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Nothing like hearing the facts from a man who rejects his own savior and eschews the values of the church and his own party.

You can't believe a word IBIdiot says.
Old 04-28-2014, 11:17 AM   #113
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Once again, props to IB for all the variations on the "Yankee" series of insults!!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 11:25 AM   #114
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

And props also to IB for continuing his idiocy ...in yet another thread.

Go IB.

JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 03:04 PM   #115
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

And props to JL for becoming IBIdiot's soiled breechclout.
Old 04-28-2014, 06:13 PM   #116
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

OPINION - No matter how many time you say it is "fact". You also have switched from "peacefully coexisted" to "coexisted" because you have NO IDEA whether or not the presence of cattle has killed off large numbers of tortoises over the centuries. You're a liar because you cannot cite where you saw "peacefully coexisted" other than in your own ignorant posts, you dumb Yankee prick. Otherwise you would have posted a link, IBLying. You just made that shit up. Again, you're a liar, because, a link was already cited and posted in the other thread wherein it was reported that the desert tortoise and cattle have coexisted for hundreds of years.

OPINION - not fact. The Reid deal - which never went through - is NOT comparable to Bundy's situation. You simple assert that is it with NO evidence to back it up. And you KNOW the Reid non-deal is a lousy argument, that is why now slyly introducing other commercial developments without, of course, identifying them in any way. LIAR. Still again, you're a liar, you spud sucking Yankee mick, per the BLM:

Quote:
“Non-Governmental Organizations have expressed concern that the regional mitigation strategy for the Dry Lake Solar Energy Zone utilizes Gold Butte as the location for offsite mitigation for impacts from solar development, and that those restoration activities are not durable with the presence of trespass cattle.”

And never produced any evidence that they were NOT harming the native species. You just ASSERTED that they do not. The "proof" exists in the mere fact that these two creatures have coexisted for hundreds of years, you pud-suckling Yankee moron.

FACT - You still like to get ass-pounded by trannies.

Once again you had to insult your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. You really shouldn't call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

You've got nothing.
Said the dumb-fuck Yankee jackass talking to his prick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Nothing like hearing the facts from a man who rejects his own savior and eschews the values of the church and his own party.

You can't believe a word IBIdiot says.
Considering you're the resident liar and everything you post is untrue, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, the opposite of what you say more often reflects the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
And props also to IB for continuing his idiocy ...in yet another thread.

Go IB.

You'd have to graduate into and progress through full retardation before you had any inkling as to what is meant by idiocy, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
And props to JL for becoming IBIdiot's soiled breechclout.
That tickling sensation you have in your ass is 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout giving you a rim-job, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 04-28-2014, 07:19 PM   #117
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Considering you're the resident liar and everything you post is untrue, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, the opposite of what you say more often reflects the truth.

You'd have to graduate into and progress through full retardation before you had any inkling as to what is meant by idiocy, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

That tickling sensation you have in your ass is 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout giving you a rim-job, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

NOW WHO CAN ARGUE WITH THAT? Everybody, please read this remarkable post out loud and try to keep a straight face.

LMAO @ JL's SOILED BREECHCLOUT
Old 04-28-2014, 07:26 PM   #118
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
The "proof" exists in the mere fact that these two creatures have coexisted for hundreds of years, you pud-suckling Yankee moron.
Pay attention, Cock Whisperer:

How does it "prove" they are coexisting if you don't know how many tortoises there were "hundreds of years ago"?

According to the BLM, the tortoise is rare and needs protection, including protection from being trampled by cattle or having their burrows caved in by a cow.

YOU say that isn't true because they have "coexisted" for hundreds of years.

But if cattle wiped out, say 90% of the tortoises, that isn't "coexistence".

So, tranny fuckee, where is your evidence that cattle have not adversely affected the tortoise population?

Do you have something - anything - better than a quote from "Mrs. Kena Lytle Gloeckner" - a biased, self-interested rancher - to support that?

Keep making shit up and calling it "Fact".
Old 04-28-2014, 09:02 PM   #119
Don't Be Daft!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Ding, ding, ding...round 10 about to begin...
This is good! But, who is going for the TKO lmfao! Love this bloody forum!
Don't Be Daft! is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 09:48 PM   #120
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

nyRINOer, your argument that cows slaughtered tortoises is ridiculous...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women