Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2016, 11:50 AM   #106
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle View Post
I am pretty sure the quality and the demographics of men and women vary on the streets, on bp, on eccie, on P411.

Not as much as one might imagine.

There are plenty of men out there who like to cross pollinate.

And I've never liked that whole "Hierarchy of Harlots" thing that people have. We're all the same, in a way. We're sex workers. More alike than different as a group dynamic.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 12:01 PM   #107
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum View Post
Eventually this young tightness is gonna shrivel up and get all wore out but until then be happy. All of this is nothing but a thrill.
What are you trying to say about us old ladies? Lol.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 12:10 PM   #108
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol I was talking about me lmao. I said before I shrivel up and what you talking about. You are not old you are hot.
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 12:29 PM   #109
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Are you ladies gonna kiss?

Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 12:29 PM   #110
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
Time to boycott all fucktards that refer to women as bitches

N hell yes I can turn down money, I do it every day.

All money isn't good money
So laughing at you JJ well keep boycotting mine and I will keep boycotting that old pussy
And mouth. Enjoy your day
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 12:32 PM   #111
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
So you're a shark, huh? Interesting.

With that being said, you'll be receiving a PM asking you who is leaking information to you from the private female-only areas.

You see, I'm not too bothered by sharks because I've made a habit of playing with sharp (and slippery) things that bite. I'm used to dealing with such messes.

And as an aside ... well, never mind. I was going to offer some advice but I'm sure it would fall on deaf ears. Happy Friday.

Best,
Elisabeth
Child please keep that advice it most definitely will fall on deaf ears coming from
You so we agree there. Go make some money today and stay out of my inbox.
Old 02-05-2016, 12:38 PM   #112
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by THN View Post
The first time I raised my hand was to agree that I, too, do not give half a fuck about what is written in the chicken coop (aka ML).

The second time I raised my hand was to agree that I'm happy to turn down money from a retard. Some of the posters on this thread already know this.

Kayla is a veteran here. She's built a solid reputation and weathered some heavy storms with her reputation intact. Anyone who can do that in this business has my respect.

I also think the online shit is a generational thing. Coupled with the heightened focus of anonymity of this site it makes a dangerous mix when you're life concept is based in a virtual world rather than reality. I think that's the big difference between the adults here and what we are seeing now with 20somethings in the hobby. There's lots of judgement being passed by people who don't have the emotional maturity of a sixth grader. Its sad to watch. Luckily we can all close our browsers. Which, I'm guessing Kayla already did after the first dozen posts or so.
THN you just made my point even more clear here see your ass just said Kayla is a veteran here like if this is the NFL or NBA I don't give a flying fuck what Kayla or nobody else ass is on a hooker site/board. You hoes act like there is a pecking order that the rest of us must follow child please I ain't following nobody ass suiram77 is his own leader so fuck that
Bull shit your ass talking about. What you need to be doing is getting your money and not worrying about shit here.
Old 02-05-2016, 12:45 PM   #113
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
Not as much as one might imagine.

There are plenty of men out there who like to cross pollinate.

And I've never liked that whole "Hierarchy of Harlots" thing that people have. We're all the same, in a way. We're sex workers. More alike than different as a group dynamic.
Exactly. It all boils down to price. Some men want to umphf their game so they pay a little bit more, whereas others are satisfied with the basics with none of the frills. In end, it's all about getting some kind of relief or satisfaction for what you put in dollar-wise.
WolfWhistle is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 12:46 PM   #114
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by THN View Post
What are you trying to say about us old ladies? Lol.
More kegel exercises.
Old 02-05-2016, 12:51 PM   #115
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
Every. Single. Day. For example, I'd never see two of you that have posted in a million years (if your only comeback is "I'd never see you, because you're a nasty hoe or fat or whatever" then you are not in my league and should probably step away and go kick the dog instead. I want things to be fun and nice but I bite so much harder than you can imagine.

Ok what I've taken away from this is the good folks agree and then there's that one idiot with a weird handle that thinks he's rich as fuck and is a big enough dick to go along with it. It seems like really, it's just a couple asshole wannabe bullies that need to be put in their place. I hate to break it to you jerks but your days are numbered. We are all sick of your shit. You ran off the fun posters and those that were left just faded into the background. I'm back bitches. Those that know me knew I was a fire cracker in the old days. Imagine what we are capable of now with a decade of experience under our belts. It will be you dicks that learn quickly.

Now let's have some FUN!!!!

PS to the girl that was sweet enough to apologize, we are cool babe. I took a hard swipe at you that shouldn't have been so hard.
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah !!!!!!!!!!
You all words lil girl and the only reason why I even said anything to you is because your ass said some fucked up shit to SP and you claim to be this person that is tired of the bs
But yet your ass do and did the exact same thing. Now you talking shit like you are about that life when I know you are not about shit. If you think you are and want to come for me then let's dance and we will see who days are number bih!!!! You old ass don't have a fucking a chance in hell but kuddos to you trying lmao!!!!!

Btw why and the fuck is you old ass hoes still selling pussy? I would think after 5 10 years of this shit if you have not made enough money to do something else then your your pussy ain't worth a damn. Smh!!!! Well keep hope alive Thot because that is all you have is hope.
Holla!!!
Old 02-05-2016, 01:00 PM   #116
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry but the longer someone does something and does it well, that's called good credibility. After years of doing it and doing it well - especially in the hobby - that makes you a veteran. Tinman is a veteran hobbyist. LK is a veteran provider.

It's the reason no one posts ISOs with links to ads asking about intel on an established provider. The intel is already there. It's called a track record or a reputation. And yes, they matter. How could a reasonable person not grasp that?
Old 02-05-2016, 01:11 PM   #117
Azzbakwerdz
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHUNKER12 View Post
Kayla, THN, JJ- As an older person, I see this as a generational issue. It appears to me that some of the younger providers and hobbyists do not have the same principles as us older people do. The principles of honor, respect and honesty is either not being taught or emphasized during their educational years. All this drama and rude behavior it not necessary, but inevitable with their thinking and upbringing. I don't really care if they don't like what I am saying because I have no intention of ever seeing any of them anyway. No matter what, keep your principles and you will have success always. They will learn over time, hopefully.
Absolutely agree with this. Its not being taught. Been reading this thread since it started and got hijacked. I think it's not only generational, its societal. People believe (key word) not think, big difference mind you, that they can say whatever they want and there be no Consequence's what so ever for it because of no face to face interaction, just like this.
Azzbakwerdz is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 01:12 PM   #118
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=THN;1057774891]Sorry but the longer someone does something and does it well, that's called good credibility. After years of doing it and doing it well - especially in the hobby - that makes you a veteran. Tinman is a veteran hobbyist. LK is a veteran provider.

It's the reason no one posts ISOs with links to ads asking about intel on an established provider. The intel is already there. It's called a track record or a reputation. And yes, they matter. How could a reasonable person not grasp that?[/QUOTE]

But just to remind you how the hobby works in today's desperate times where there are countless young ladies entering the business: out with the old and in with the new. You have to find your niche.
Old 02-05-2016, 01:19 PM   #119
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiram77 View Post
Child please keep that advice it most definitely will fall on deaf ears coming from
You so we agree there. Go make some money today and stay out of my inbox.
Check yourself boss. Elisabeth is the classiest person you'll deal with all year, guaranteed. No reason to disrespect her like that.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 01:26 PM   #120
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle View Post
But just to remind you how the hobby works in today's desperate times where there are countless young ladies entering the business: out with the old and in with the new. You have to find your niche.
Thanks for your insightful words of wisdom.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women