Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60627
gman4453271
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48574
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42230
CryptKicker37196
The_Waco_Kid36598
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Is the word Negro slanderous?
Yes 21 15.33%
No 71 51.82%
What's a negro? 4 2.92%
People of color need to learn to get over "words" 45 32.85%
heh... 12 8.76%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 137. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-17-2014, 11:55 AM   #106
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
I'm glad you asked...

A guy walks into a bar. As he sits down he asked the bartender for a rum and coke. The bartender asks the guy if he would like to try something he's been working on instead. The guy has had a rough day and says, "Ooooh, what the hell." The bartender pulls a red apple out from behind the counter and places it in front of the guy. The guy says "What's this crap? I've had a rough day and I'm really not in the mood for fruit." The bartender says, "Just trust me. If you don't like it you can have your rum and coke."

So the guy takes a big bite out of the apple. "Wow! Holy shit! This tastes exactly like rum! Incredible! How did you do that?" The bartender smiles and says, "Now take a bite from the other side." The guy rotates the apple and takes another bite. "Wow! Holy Fuck! This tastes exactly like coke!"

Right about this time another guy sits down at the bar and orders a vodka and 7up. Without hesitation the bartender grabs another red apple and places in front of this guy. Just before he can say anything, the first guy says, "Take a bite! Trust me!". So the 2nd guy takes a bite and says, "Holy shit! This apple tastes exactly like vodka! Awesome!" The other guy tells him to turn around and take another bite. "Holy crap! 7up! How did you do that!?!", he yells.

Now a third guy walks in and sits down. The other two guys begin to tell him about this magical fruit. "This bartender has apples that tastes like anything you want! It's really incredible! Go ahead, order something!" So the guy thinks for a second and says, "How about an apple that tastes like pussy?" The bartender grabs a green apple out from behind the counter and sits it in front of the guy. The guy grabs it and takes a huge bite. The guy jumps out of his stool. "What the fuck!!!!" he screams while spitting the apple out. "This tastes like shit!!!". The bartender calmly says, "Turn it around."
Haha, love it! Well done!
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 01:56 PM   #107
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanzibar789 View Post
I respect NBA policies but to cut to the chase it would be nice if there was a special NBA hooker showcase section to browse.
Yes, because segregation is the answer
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 04:13 PM   #108
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
Yes, because segregation is the answer
Quite the "contrar" LD. I just think as black guys scroll through profiles; dilated pupils, planning / plotting, swallowing spit, it would be pretty cool to have that NBA message prominently displayed and not as the very last words at the bottom of the advertisement. If the NBA'ers had their own section, who knows it may help improve the site speed / functionality. ;-)
Guest051115 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 04:23 PM   #109
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Encounters: 61

& while you're at it the "Negroes Back Away" providers can have their own review forum.
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 04:36 PM   #110
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
& while you're at it the "Negroes Back Away" providers can have their own review forum.

That too ;-)

from their perspective it's not like they're losing money but you however, are saving time.
Guest051115 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 04:59 PM   #111
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Don't fixate on the word. Its the statement that had to get a pee-pee slap. The mods aren't here to make everyone happy and police our language. They're here to enforce forum guidelines.

But on the topic of this poll, negro doesn't offend me. Only Dorian offends me.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 05:22 PM   #112
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
But is it the same when you poke fun at your own ethnic group?

Aren't NBA policies disrespectful of a whole ethnic group?
How does the average poster who btw is anonymous know he's part of that group? He doesn't, board membership is anonymous. NBA disclaimer and his attempt to use stereotype for humor are very different in comparison.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 05:23 PM   #113
coolaid
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustyamy View Post
Whale season is back in ^^. or it could just be a big ugly turd floating around, anybody got a pooper scooper?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
^^^I guess this was the trailer trash attitude that last review described. Thancks for the update.
I rtm'ed both of these posts as they are both racially charged insults. Well, "trailer trash" might not be as blatantly racial, but calling someone a "big ugly turd" obviously referring to ld being a dark skinned black woman is clearly a racial insult.

Where are you at pistolero? You drew a hard line, now let's see if you're going to enforce it consistently across the board.
coolaid is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 05:37 PM   #114
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolaid View Post
I rtm'ed both of these posts as they are both racially charged insults. Well, "trailer trash" might not be as blatantly racial, but calling someone a "big ugly turd" obviously referring to ld being a dark skinned black woman is clearly a racial insult.

Where are you at pistolero? You drew a hard line, now let's see if you're going to enforce it consistently across the board.
.....and I used the term Peckerwood earlier in this thread just to see what would happen.....nothing.....
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 05:40 PM   #115
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojojo View Post
How does the average poster who btw is anonymous know he's part of that group? He doesn't, board membership is anonymous. NBA disclaimer and his attempt to use stereotype for humor are very different in comparison.
How anonymous is it when Dorian writes the now infamous Pearland Police Dept/ Racial Profiling Review? I obviously can't read the whole thing but it's rather obvious in that post and numerous others that DG is of the Negroid persuasion.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=897254

But I get it...not everyone will take the time to look at the back story...
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 05:41 PM   #116
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
I'm glad you asked...

A guy walks into a bar. As he sits down he asked the bartender for a rum and coke. The bartender asks the guy if he would like to try something he's been working on instead. The guy has had a rough day and says, "Ooooh, what the hell." The bartender pulls a red apple out from behind the counter and places it in front of the guy. The guy says "What's this crap? I've had a rough day and I'm really not in the mood for fruit." The bartender says, "Just trust me. If you don't like it you can have your rum and coke."

So the guy takes a big bite out of the apple. "Wow! Holy shit! This tastes exactly like rum! Incredible! How did you do that?" The bartender smiles and says, "Now take a bite from the other side." The guy rotates the apple and takes another bite. "Wow! Holy Fuck! This tastes exactly like coke!"

Right about this time another guy sits down at the bar and orders a vodka and 7up. Without hesitation the bartender grabs another red apple and places in front of this guy. Just before he can say anything, the first guy says, "Take a bite! Trust me!". So the 2nd guy takes a bite and says, "Holy shit! This apple tastes exactly like vodka! Awesome!" The other guy tells him to turn around and take another bite. "Holy crap! 7up! How did you do that!?!", he yells.

Now a third guy walks in and sits down. The other two guys begin to tell him about this magical fruit. "This bartender has apples that tastes like anything you want! It's really incredible! Go ahead, order something!" So the guy thinks for a second and says, "How about an apple that tastes like pussy?" The bartender grabs a green apple out from behind the counter and sits it in front of the guy. The guy grabs it and takes a huge bite. The guy jumps out of his stool. "What the fuck!!!!" he screams while spitting the apple out. "This tastes like shit!!!". The bartender calmly says, "Turn it around."

SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 05:51 PM   #117
coolaid
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
Probably one of those white supremacist peckerwood motherfuckers living south of I-10....be my guess....js
There you go pistolero, here's another one for you. I hope you got that little foam dart gun loaded up with points because you're going to need them around here.

If calling someone a "peckerwood" isn't a racial insult, I don't know what is.
coolaid is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 05:55 PM   #118
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolaid View Post
If calling someone a "peckerwood" isn't a racial insult, I don't know what is.
Is it still considered a racial insult even though I'm Caucasian?....
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 06:26 PM   #119
kiterunner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

I just refer to all races, ethnicities, creeds, religions and sexual orientations as "Canadian" and call it a day...
kiterunner is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 06:41 PM   #120
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiterunner View Post
I just refer to all races, ethnicities, creeds, religions and sexual orientations as "Canadian" and call it a day...
Half my family is Canadian. Reminds me if why I dislike widespread use of the term African American.

It's hard enough to try to ascertain someone's race by looking at them...impossible to tell their nationality. And at least half my friends who grew up in Africa are white...
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women