Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60565
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42084
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-30-2011, 06:08 AM   #106
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
Is the huge US defense spending a good or bad thing?
I suppose that depends upon whether or not one lives on an island nation that is getting the crap bombed out of it, night after night, in anticipation of an invasion that is being considered after the aggressors have completed the "acquisition" of the real estate on the adjacent mainland.

Then, not only are "many of the ambitious but disaffected youth" of value, but the industrial and manufacturing strength of the homeland that is free of being bombed and invaded and "sold off" in some notion of pacifying "peace," is of value, along with all of the materiel, labor, money, dedication, and resources are valuable, which include the "women" who turn out in thousands to work in the "sweat shops" to get it done for the little "island nation" that is getting its ass kicked by a neighbor with which a "peace treaty" was signed by a dreamy, near sighted, "diplomat" who actually believed he could "make nice" with the devil himself..... so they didn't need all that unncessary defense spending.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 06:11 AM   #107
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
My "Clash" collection is bigger than yours...

US military numbers aren't used in US unemployment figures.
Any number is bigger than zero.

I know military numbers are not used in unemployment figures, they are after all fully and gainfully employed.

What I mean is: if you are in late teens/early twenties, come from a poor background, family has no money, you have no health care insurance, you want to get an education and qualifications, you can't get college grants, the military has a lot of attractions. They look after you.

But I'm not sure whether the strippers I know have the discipline to take that step, and they may be worried about messing up their hair in the assault course....

Boot camp for out of control strippers, that would be a show worth watching. They don't even know what 'morning' is.

Back to topic - recent news on Lybia is not all positive. Could get messy.

Just seen LL's latest.

First priority of any government is security of its people. I too worry about UK falling defence budget.

The isssue about any defence budget is simply whether it is value for money and at an appropriate level. Of course, all defence chief of staff, and their suppliers, will always say it is not enough. But presumably wise men and women gather together, fully briefed with facts and graphs and intelligence reports, to thrash these things out in a spirit of harmony.

Is the 'no ground troops in Lybia' a result of policy/strategy/tactics, or simply that it would stretch resources too much. I know it would be too much for UK troops.

Back to work...
essence is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 09:08 AM   #108
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

What I mean is: if you are in late teens/early twenties, come from a poor background, family has no money, you have no health care insurance, you want to get an education and qualifications, you can't get college grants, the military has a lot of attractions. They look after you.

But I'm not sure whether the strippers I know have the discipline to take that step, and they may be worried about messing up their hair in the assault course....

Just seen LL's latest.

First priority of any government is security of its people. I too worry about UK falling defence budget.

The isssue about any defence budget is simply whether it is value for money and at an appropriate level.

Is the 'no ground troops in Lybia' a result of policy/strategy/tactics, or simply that it would stretch resources too much. I know it would be too much for UK troops.

Back to work...
First, fortunately there are some mature men and women, from middle class and above backgrounds, with "family money," health insurance, who have a job, and are college graduates, who join the military and fight for this country, as well as to help defend yours, over the ages, because they are dedicated to the security of this country, which includes yours being secure, ... some are "regulars" and some were "regulars" now in the "reserves" or "guard" .... they bleed and die the same color blood as the rest you mention who are seeking "employment with benefits."

Secondly, the vast majority of "strippers" I've seen could pass an agility test sooner than most recruit grunts showing up at boot. And besides they dislike smart asses that "shoot at them" and can back me any time of the day ... or night ..cuz theu are mean AND quiet.

Thirdly, there is only one reason why the UK, and a bunch of others, not to mention Canada and Mexico can "fall behind on their defense budget"...

the United States of America.

[Note: U.S. is at least 2x's to 3x's their % of GNP.]

Finally, who told you the U.S. doesn't have "boots on the ground" in Lybia? Obama?

If he believes that, he is either lying to himself or too dumb to be CIC.

Either way, he should be fired.
Old 03-30-2011, 11:34 AM   #109
essence
Valued Poster

I hope to hell there are boots on the ground, to gather intelligence. But you know as well as I that is not what is meant by ground forces.

The UK SAS (or whatever they are called nowadays) has already had an embarrassing expedition.

And of course there are motivated people in the forces, my father and uncle were regular officers, half my son's school friends dads are senior officers.

Where is my favourite picture of the Colombian rebel troop?
Old 03-30-2011, 12:21 PM   #110
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Essence, you ask a lot of questions you already "know" the answer to!

Even so, BHO would be figuratively lynched by the Dem Libs if he sent ground troops into Libya! He has sent in SPECTRE gunships and bombed armor. My understanding is the Rebels need weapons but the USA won't supply them for fear that they may eventually be used against us.

I'm in total agreement with your strippers don't know what morning is comment however! BTW, on 'another board' one well known Houston provider joined the military, is over in the middle east and writes about her 'conquests' daily.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 12:33 PM   #111
gnadfly
Account Disabled

LL,

Have you noticed that the press refers to the THREE military actions the US is now involved in? I hate to go 'Essence' on ya, but where is that THIRD military operation?
Old 03-30-2011, 02:01 PM   #112
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
.... but where is that THIRD military operation?
The Mexican War of 2010?

I know it's not Iraq. See below.
Old 03-30-2011, 02:04 PM   #113
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I hope to hell there are boots on the ground, to gather intelligence. But you know as well as I that is not what is meant by ground forces.
Since I am not from Chicago, I wouldn't know.

Down here (in Texas) "ground forces" are two Rangers on one horse each with five days of food, water, and ammo in their saddle bags.
Old 03-31-2011, 02:22 AM   #114
essence
Valued Poster

I think I heard on the radio this morning that UK/US is publicly accepting there may be 'intelligence' boots on the ground.

But back to topic, an article

http://www.strategypage.com/htmw/hti.../20090629.aspx

and this will topple the regime:

Old 03-31-2011, 02:47 AM   #115
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

It appears as though there are a few individuals desperately trying to pass themselves off as experts in this thread. I suppose they are hopeful that everybody has either forgotten, or does not know, how (W)RONG they were during the spring of 2003!

However, there are a few of us still around who remember!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 04:32 AM   #116
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
However, there are a few of us still around who remember!
I am certain that you are constantly reminded in Austin ....

Did you see someone agreeing with Obama's decision in here?

btw ...

... is Travis County up for "four more years" of this crap?

Hopefully in 2012 Travis County will vote with their brains, ............. not their hearts...... !
Old 03-31-2011, 07:06 AM   #117
chrome1996
Valued Poster

Barak Obama - No news here.
chrome1996 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 08:23 AM   #118
gnadfly
Account Disabled

I'm sure Saddam Hussein and Moammar Gadhafi agree with you BinTex!

Back on topic!
Old 03-31-2011, 08:31 AM   #119
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Boots on the ground in Libya? Probably SEIU goons recruiting new members.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:45 AM   #120
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm sure Saddam Hussein and Moammar Gadhafi agree with you BinTex!
I invision a summit in the future. Heated, but pointless.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women