Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-16-2013, 08:34 AM   #106
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
I personally do not care what they call me as long as they are polite, respectful, and not stinky!

Some people take things way too seriously around here. I guess people have to find something to bitch and complain about.

I'm sure they mean no harm, it's a Texas thing.
Well...I agree. But he wasn't being polite or respectful....I don't know if he's stinky or not cause I didn't meet him. And it wasn't a Texas thing in this particular case.

Do I take it too seriously? If I feel I was being disrespected...yes, I take it seriously. But it's just me...I'm sensitive...what can I say?
Old 05-16-2013, 08:58 AM   #107
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
I would love too kick some balls right about now. Hehe
Hahaha!!! I, too, would love to smash some balls right about now.

Thabear: You're welcome! Thank you for treating me so well...I appreciate it. :-)

Pyramid: Sorry...but has anything fallen off of you yet? Several ladies and I have been waiting for the news. LOL
Old 05-16-2013, 09:20 AM   #108
Tiger Woods
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
Hey you call me lets go get coffee
At the airport waiting for a delayed flight out of town, damn Dallas weather. I'll be back Monday and decaf, de-stress sounds great, I'll call, now go kick some balls!
Old 05-16-2013, 01:38 PM   #109
shooter6.5
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

it is an interesting thread. Mostly from the answers. I feel pretty much like Samantha does. I do not like the honey or baby thing. My handle goes along with what I do=really pretty simple.

The way I was raised, long before most of you were thought of was to answer "yes mam, or no mam". And until I knew a name I referred to the lady as mam. Still do today.

Once I know that I would enjoy visiting a lady multiple times I usually ask for a real first name and any indication of a hobby name is gone.

I did enjoy my visit long ago with Samantha. Simply a beautiful lady with a nice location. Down side for me is the distance involved. For me it ties up half a day, and worth all the time. Although at my age time is critical.

Shooter works well.

For the ladies it will be "Mam", until otherwise stated.
Old 05-16-2013, 02:35 PM   #110
LuckJack
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
My ECCIE Reviews

What he said, when you go in at 17 it is a habit that kinda sticks around
Old 05-16-2013, 06:38 PM   #111
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha thom View Post
Pyramid: Sorry...but has anything fallen off of you yet? Several ladies and I have been waiting for the news. LOL

My 1.3" of dangling death is still dangling. Any time you, and the ladies, wish to inspect the condition of my 1.3" of dangling death just let me know. And if you, and the ladies, wish to learn about taintra ...
Old 05-17-2013, 11:57 PM   #112
Alejandra
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 162384
My ECCIE Reviews

I prefer to use a gentleman's name when speaking with him. And I too, do not like being addressed as baby by someone contacting me for the first time. I'm older, and to me it feels a little condescending. "Hey babe, was wondering if you've got time today." It just doesn't sit well. Believe me, I watch for little things when deciding if I will see a client or not, because it's things such as the way a man addresses a provider, that tell a whole lot about the level of respect he has for women in general. That's my take.
Old 05-18-2013, 04:25 AM   #113
jazz1j
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Let me break this down.....she isn't saying she doesn't like to be called these names ever. She isn't saying client can't be flirty. She isn't saying to refrain from calling her baby, sexy, or gorgeous ever. She is saying during initial contact dont email her like this:

Hey BABY, when can I get an appointment? Can I cum over later? Your pics look so fucking sexy!!!!! Let me know when you can schedule baby???
Old 05-18-2013, 06:32 AM   #114
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

And much of the feedback she is getting is that is an arbitrary device she is using to judge someone.
Old 05-18-2013, 08:14 AM   #115
Tiger Woods
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz1j View Post
Let me break this down.....she isn't saying she doesn't like to be called these names ever. She isn't saying client can't be flirty. She isn't saying to refrain from calling her baby, sexy, or gorgeous ever. She is saying during initial contact dont email her like this:

Hey BABY, when can I get an appointment? Can I cum over later? Your pics look so fucking sexy!!!!! Let me know when you can schedule baby???
Let me break this down ...... it was a stupid threAD.

The bottom line, she'll make the appointment when she hears " Hey sexy mama, I can be there at 6pm I have $500 burning a hole in my pocket, I'm horny as hell and you look hot."
Old 05-18-2013, 06:57 PM   #116
Epimetheus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I've said "My Dear" a few times. I didn't know terms of endearment were offensive to some ladies. I know after reading this that some prefer straight forward to the point requests. You learn something new everyday. I'll be the first to say that I am NOT a know it all.
Old 05-18-2013, 07:37 PM   #117
Guest113018-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 96

Quote:
I don't know why I get turned off and annoyed when a potential client writes me and calls me 'baby' or 'sexy' or anything else cheesy similar to that. It just doesn't do it for me. I would give it a red flag in my mental screening. I tell the gent..."I would appreciate it if you can address me by my name."
If we already develop a rapport and not strangers anymore, I would be different. But a complete stranger? I'd rather receive a nice polite introduction e-mail.
My intuition is usually correct. Guys who write like this most of the time end up sending endless e-mail back and forth wasting my time without firming up a plan to meet. I have no choice than being my usual blunt self in a professional manner. It may sound cold and ruin his fantasy but he has ruined my desire to meet him. I'm trying to be as efficient with my life and business, ya know? I have no time for endless e-mail that is going nowhere.
I also have a name, and it's not golforfish, that's just my handle. If we ever do communicate with one another, either by PM, text, e-mail or phone I always introduce myself with my real name. It always sounds better to hear my real name during a session. I don't expect a providers real name but at least a name that could be real, it's just easier.
Old 05-18-2013, 10:53 PM   #118
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandra View Post
I prefer to use a gentleman's name when speaking with him. And I too, do not like being addressed as baby by someone contacting me for the first time. I'm older, and to me it feels a little condescending. "Hey babe, was wondering if you've got time today." It just doesn't sit well. Believe me, I watch for little things when deciding if I will see a client or not, because it's things such as the way a man addresses a provider, that tell a whole lot about the level of respect he has for women in general. That's my take.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz1j View Post

FINALLY SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS ME!!! Thank you!
Old 05-18-2013, 11:02 PM   #119
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Woods View Post

The bottom line, she'll make the appointment when she hears " Hey sexy mama, I can be there at 6pm I have $500 burning a hole in my pocket, I'm horny as hell and you look hot."
Some girls probably would...I don't know. But if I get an initial e-mail sounding like that, I will never agree to meet. I have received many e-mails like that. It doesn't matter for how much money. I don't have that much urgency in finances....not desperate.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:28 AM   #120
Guest053013-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Some girls probably would...I don't know. But if I get an initial e-mail sounding like that, I will never agree to meet. I have received many e-mails like that. It doesn't matter for how much money. I don't have that much urgency in finances....not desperate.
Samantha, this has been a very interesting conversation. I probably not only agree with you but go farther. My brother calls every woman he knows a girl. (I only call my gay friends girls, and then because they like it!) To me that is just as disrespectful as calling women bitches. I also abhor hearing anyone call anyone baby or sweety or whatever. If people want to use pet names, do so in private.

So you would always hear me address you and all other members by their handle until given permission use something else. We all have our values. I happen to agree with yours.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women