Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70755
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42108
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2017, 02:29 PM   #106
Guest033019
Account Disabled

User ID: 408652
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiram77 View Post
Still my opinion on my choice of who I could fuck, key word is could boo. I’m saying get over it, because you can’t make me not pick you as the provider of my choice, so that’s what you have to get over. If you don’t understand that then I can’t help you sun chip.
This is when you Yell STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER
Guest033019 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 02:33 PM   #107
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Once again, if the key word is "could".. then you're still wrong. Because you couldn't. Nothing for me to get over. If you don't understand that then I can't help you, cashew butter.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 02:48 PM   #108
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Once again, if the key word is "could".. then you're still wrong. Because you couldn't. Nothing for me to get over. If you don't understand that then I can't help you, cashew butter.
Child please I’m Rich as fuck, I can most definitely fuck you gracy if I I wanted to, but I never said I wanted to sun chip. How many of you sex workers wouldn’t let me fuck you if I said I will pay you 10k for 15 mins lol. If you say not me you are a liar boo big time.

12:00-12:15 Think about that now lol. Every fucking women has a number even if she ain’t a hooker. I can get it sun chip stop playing
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 03:07 PM   #109
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

I've probably declined more money than I've made over the years. Think about that, cashew butter. Not all money is good money.
Old 10-15-2017, 03:34 PM   #110
slubby
Account Disabled

Encounters: 57

This is how I always picture suiram77 when he types snarking shit to other members on Eccie:

slubby is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 03:37 PM   #111
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
I've probably declined more money than I've made over the years. Think about that, cashew butter. Not all money is good money.
Well then that will make you silly as hell and why the fuck you are here if it’s not about money. ALL MONEY MATTER!!!!!!

I could never respect a hoe that turns down money for sex, in that’s the fucking reason why you wanted to be a hoe, to make money right?
Old 10-15-2017, 03:41 PM   #112
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

No.. not all money is good money. In my entire career in this industry, I can count on one hand the number of people I have seen that I wouldn't see again. I'm selective and it works well for me. Not only do I have an extremely small number of bad experiences compared to average-- but I also have a pretty solid regular client base.

See, if I decline a gent, and his next response is to attempt to offer me more money, I automatically assume that something isn't right. Increasing the dollar amount does nothing other than confirm that my initial reaction is the correct one. So, as I said, I don't give a fuck how much money you have. You could never afford me.
Old 10-15-2017, 04:35 PM   #113
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
No.. not all money is good money. In my entire career in this industry, I can count on one hand the number of people I have seen that I wouldn't see again. I'm selective and it works well for me. Not only do I have an extremely small number of bad experiences compared to average-- but I also have a pretty solid regular client base.

See, if I decline a gent, and his next response is to attempt to offer me more money, I automatically assume that something isn't right. Increasing the dollar amount does nothing other than confirm that my initial reaction is the correct one. So, as I said, I don't give a fuck how much money you have. You could never afford me.
Child please keep telling yourself that. Duces gracy
Old 10-15-2017, 04:42 PM   #114
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Sucks to know that money can't buy you everything, doesn't it. Its ok boo-- plenty of other pussy out there.
Old 10-15-2017, 05:18 PM   #115
Felicityforyou
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 317027
My ECCIE Reviews

Awww thanks mag7315!
Your an amazing man!! You definitely get these legs quivering
Felicityforyou is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 06:13 PM   #116
MW76
BANNED

1. Jules Jaguar
2. Jules Jaguar
3. Jules Jaguar
MW76 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 08:03 PM   #117
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sucks to know that money can't buy you everything, doesn't it. Its ok boo-- plenty of other pussy out there.
Child please, please, sun chip, yeah it sucks alright, bout as well as you suck, and from what I heard, not good boo. Get your suck game up sun chip, so you can experience some of this so call life sucking you think I have lol. Ba bye kmsl
Old 10-15-2017, 09:07 PM   #118
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Lol-- ahh the sounds of butthurt. One minute, you're the only one they want to fuck... next minute, you turn em down and suddenly "everyone tells me you aren't any good". That's funny-- the tale of the review tape is different. No matter-- in the end, you'll never know.

Don't worry Suiram-- I'm sure you'll find some hooker that doesn't know about the boards and hasn't talked to anyone who has already seen you. Not every woman has taste or standards, so eventually you'll find someone willing to trade her pride for your fistfull of cash.
Old 10-15-2017, 10:00 PM   #119
Xyz9999
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Tough choice

TNTAngie & Sabella because they would tag team me while we watch Doctor Who (they are both incredibly sexy & interesting to visit with)
My first two visits were with RedHead Julie & Grace Preston - they both are very sexual & give off an almost healing sense during our sessions
For raw sex appeal & most erotic filled IOP, Ashley Kay & Smurfydoes Dallas. Both were incredibly passionate

I cheated by picking six but all of them made me feel like I was a good lover (which I know I’m not) so I couldn’t narrow it down any further
Xyz9999 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 10:01 PM   #120
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lol-- ahh the sounds of butthurt. One minute, you're the only one they want to fuck... next minute, you turn em down and suddenly "everyone tells me you aren't any good". That's funny-- the tale of the review tape is different. No matter-- in the end, you'll never know.

Don't worry Suiram-- I'm sure you'll find some hooker that doesn't know about the boards and hasn't talked to anyone who has already seen you. Not every woman has taste or standards, so eventually you'll find someone willing to trade her pride for your fistfull of cash.
Already did boo, I just got finish beating the hotel front desk clerk pussy up lmao. You can miss me with all you chicken hen in the coupe beef garbage, so I don’t give a fuck what you or them hoes say, have fun hand claps. You just work on your mouth skills lol.

Btw you want believe the pm’s I got about your service sun chip, but I want be as classless as you and discuss your shit here on the boards. I’m bigger than that, I’m sorry you not, but I will pray for you.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women