Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-01-2012, 02:36 PM   #106
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
This guy has the best insults.
Thank you, Doofus. SuckAss_fartman is dense and doesn't understand.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 02:52 PM   #107
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The only real insulting thing was when Af-Fuckup called me a "right wing teanut". That is one thing I definitely am NOT! Take it back, Af-Fuckup! You've hurt my feelings with that one.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 03:07 PM   #108
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
No, Doofe. His posting didn't make you a liar. You were a liar before he ever posted. Hope this helps.

Speaking of liars, i thought you were gonna get a life and stop posting so much.

Then again, i seem to recall you having said pretty much the same thing back in Nov/Dec.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice....can't get fooled again.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 03:21 PM   #109
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Thank you, Doofus. SuckAss_fartman is dense and doesn't understand.
My boy...don't you get the sarcasm?

I swear, it's like playing basketball with a midget. Now c'mon boy...beg for more...we all love to hear your amateur attempts.

I think I'll share IB with the rest of the board. It's official...you're now everyone's bitch!
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 03:29 PM   #110
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa_artman View Post
My boy...don't you get the sarcasm?
One: not your boy. Two: you're an inbred moron!

See Doofus, he is dense!!!!!!
Old 03-01-2012, 03:35 PM   #111
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Speaking of liars, i thought you were gonna get a life and stop posting so much.

Then again, i seem to recall you having said pretty much the same thing back in Nov/Dec.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice....can't get fooled again.
Doofe, you're right. I really don't have time for this. But you guys are too much fun. Watching you leftists (and some righties) try to defend your position is like watching a turtle who's been turned upside down. Even though it is cruel to watch, it it still funny. I've been trying to put you on your feet, but you refuse, thinking your failed efforts will work this time. They never do, and I get a good laugh out of it.

But I'll be tapering off, I suspect. I really do have more important things to do with my time now, but you are fun to watch.

Old 03-01-2012, 03:47 PM   #112
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Doofe, you're right. I really don't have time for this. But you guys are too much fun. Watching you leftists (and some righties) try to defend your position is like watching a turtle who's been turned upside down. Even though it is cruel to watch, it it still funny. I've been trying to put you on your feet, but you refuse, thinking your failed efforts will work this time. They never do, and I get a good laugh out of it.

But I'll be tapering off, I suspect. I really do have more important things to do with my time now, but you are fun to watch.

funny as watching u defend ur right wing teanut racist views CuteOldKlanner. u'd never vote Obama because he is black. Admit it.

if u make time, then u have the time. guess an old dude like u got nothing better goin on.
Af-Freakin is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 03:53 PM   #113
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Quote:
One: not your boy.
Yes you are boy and my bitch. Now beg for more Bitch! You know you want it. C'mon boy...come get it. The only thing inbred around here is your ass...must be sore from all the reaming you're getting. Oh shit...it's funny seeing you squirm. Snap...come here boy....here IB...here boy...
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 03:57 PM   #114
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

LOL! I'm not a right wing teanut, Af-Fuckup. And I would happily vote for any person of any color if they loved liberty and small government. That is all I look for in a candidate. I will not vote for President Obama because he is a statist. I care not what his race is. You will have to do better than that. You are really looking stupid now.

Klanner? LOL! Yeah, that's why I support the ACLU! Really, I'm not now, nor have I ever been a member of an organization where a former Democratic Senate Majority Leader was once a Grand Klegel. I try to stay away from Democrat politics.
Old 03-01-2012, 04:01 PM   #115
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa_artman View Post
Yes you are boy and my bitch. Now beg for more Bitch! You know you want it. C'mon boy...come get it. The only thing inbred around here is your ass...must be sore from all the reaming you're getting. Oh shit...it's funny seeing you squirm. Snap...come here boy....here IB...here boy...
You are very behind (not at all surprising to anyone here), you inbred retard, and you didn't comment on this post -- perhaps your mentally-deficient, inbred-ass didn't understand -- so here it is again:

Af-Freakin needs to do a review on his session with you. He's fucked you until you are delusional. Granted, you were three-quarters of the way there -- it's an associative disorder stemming from all of that inbreeding, you know.

Never-the-less, he's fucked you into insanity . . . and all the while
Af-Freakin motivated you to action with his cheers:

. . . . . "Raw! Raw! Raw! Rim! Rim! Rim!
. . . . . SuckAss_fartman licks my jizz
. . . . . from off his chin!"

. . . . . "Raw! Raw! Raw! Rim! Rim! Rim!
. . . . . SuckAss_fartman licks my jizz
. . . . . from off his chin!"
Old 03-01-2012, 04:05 PM   #116
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Quote:
LOL! I'm not a right wing teanut, Af-Fuckup. And I would happily vote for any person of any color if they loved liberty and small government. That is all I look for in a candidate. I will not vote for President Obama because he is a statist. I care not what his race is. You will have to do better than that. You are really looking stupid now.

Klanner? LOL! Yeah, that's why I support the ACLU! Really, I'm not now, nor have I ever been a member of an organization where a former Democratic Senate Majority Leader was once a Grand Klegel. I try to stay away from Democrat politics.
OldCuteKlanner, u support the aclu? LOL! u aint what u claim 2 b! LOL! u r the Ron Paul guy who said hed vote 4 Obama over Santorum or Romney? Small government?! U? LOL! u probably want the government to regulate gay relationships like straight relationships. more small government. LOL!
Old 03-01-2012, 04:16 PM   #117
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

That inbred moron, SuckAss_fartman, must be off emptying bedpans again.
Old 03-01-2012, 04:20 PM   #118
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Nice, Af-Fuckup. Set up a strawman and knock it down, like so many do. Then congratulate yourself on how smart you are, even though it is clear you're an idiot to anyone who reads the thread. I have said that nothing will change if Romney or Santorum become President, so why not vote for Obama if that's the only choice you have. I, however, will not vote for Obama, or Santorum, or Romney, or Gingrich. I have supported and continue to support Gary Johnson for President, but I would happily vote for Dr. Paul. But no Democrat or Republican is going to get my vote. And no, and I shouldn't have to keep explaining this, I don't believe the government should regulate gay relationships, or any relationship among adults that is mutually consensual.
Old 03-01-2012, 04:21 PM   #119
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
That inbred moron, SuckAss_fartman, must be off emptying bedpans again.
Well, it's suppertime. A boy's gotta eat!
Old 03-01-2012, 04:25 PM   #120
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Quote:
Nice, Af-Fuckup. Set up a strawman and knock it down, like so many do. Then congratulate yourself on how smart you are, even though it is clear you're an idiot to anyone who reads the thread. I have said that nothing will change if Romney or Santorum become President, so why not vote for Obama if that's the only choice you have. I, however, will not vote for Obama, or Santorum, or Romney, or Gingrich. I have supported and continue to support Gary Johnson for President, but I would happily vote for Dr. Paul. But no Democrat or Republican is going to get my vote. And no, and I shouldn't have to keep explaining this, I don't believe the government should regulate gay relationships, or any relationship among adults that is mutually consensual.
u lying idiot. u said u'd vote Obama if Ron Paul not nominated.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women