Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162593
Yssup Rider60387
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48448
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41591
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35978
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-09-2011, 02:19 AM   #106
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Mods you can close this thread.
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 04:33 AM   #107
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Classic.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 06:15 AM   #108
FSCOB
Account Disabled

User ID: 30857
Encounters: 8

I just wanted to post after it was closed.

Look at me! I posted!
FSCOB is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 08:12 AM   #109
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

I believe the accepted phrase is:

"In before the lock!"
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 08:15 AM   #110
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Another Locked thread?

Gonna being boring online,... Ohh.. Wait..... It's Party Day!..... Gotta go Primp and get ready!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 08:22 AM   #111
irishlad
Valued Poster

There is no such thing as "free pussy". "Free pussy" is the illusory bait used by the more predatory gender of our species to capture it's prey. Not bashing women, that's just the natural order of things with our species and if you're here you've probably noticed.

Good luck trying to snatch cheese out of mousetraps like pretty much every single guy in the entire world. The futility of that plan is why this place, where you pay up front and the cost is contained and understood, exists.

Other than strip clubs and brothels, every other website, bar, restaurant, coffee shop, office, and climate controlled interior space on the planet is already dedicated, when it all comes down to it, to the game you're talking about. /yawn.
irishlad is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 08:26 AM   #112
irishlad
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia View Post
This is one of the more intelligent thing you have ever posted. You seem to be channeling Lao Tse here. I like that. I think if you display a positive attitude and refrain from bashing others, people will be far less likely to knock your IQ or call you ignorant. There are plenty of idiots on this board who never get called out because they never give anyone reason.

I'm sorry I sank to the level of personal attacks. You didn't deserve it. Nobody does. It won't happen again.
So..you're saying it's better to stay silent and be thought and idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt? I think you're channeling someone now but I can't remember who
Old 02-09-2011, 08:31 AM   #113
TxToast
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post
No name calling just calling out stupid statements. If we had no game would we be getting laid for free! I think not.

I'm guessing this has to be a troll.....

But if not....

I'm Sorry but if you had any "game" you wouldn't be posting this garbage. My guess is the foreskin the doc whacked off when I was a week or so old had more game then you do...
TxToast is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 08:39 AM   #114
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishlad View Post
So..you're saying it's better to stay silent and be thought and idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt? I think you're channeling someone now but I can't remember who
I've researched that before and the oldest variations seems to actually be the Bible

"Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding." 'Proverbs' 17:28
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 10:03 AM   #115
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

You really think there is no such thing as free Pussy? Why would you think that? Is it because you have not experienced it?

I have more than once otherwise I would have never put up this thread or had the idea at all. I understand some men and women think this way and to each their own. If that is what you believe then yes for you there is no such thing as free pussy for you.

TXToast I do have game and I will admit it does need work. I am in the process of making those improvements now. I am going to approach more women and start up conversations at various places ex the mall,staples, HEB, or town lake. Just because you are afraid to do something and it is OK I understand having good game with women is not an easy thing, it doesn't mean that someone else can't.

Do not judge someone until you have walked in their shoes.
Old 02-09-2011, 10:06 AM   #116
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Never mind mods keep it open.
Old 02-09-2011, 10:35 AM   #117
irishlad
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post
You really think there is no such thing as free Pussy? Why would you think that? Is it because you have not experienced it?

I have more than once otherwise I would have never put up this thread or had the idea at all. I understand some men and women think this way and to each their own. If that is what you believe then yes for you there is no such thing as free pussy for you.

TXToast I do have game and I will admit it does need work. I am in the process of making those improvements now. I am going to approach more women and start up conversations at various places ex the mall,staples, HEB, or town lake. Just because you are afraid to do something and it is OK I understand having good game with women is not an easy thing, it doesn't mean that someone else can't.

Do not judge someone until you have walked in their shoes.
I'm not saying you don't have game, just that you're overlooking any number of "costs" to either you or her monetary and otherwise.

I suppose the occasional one night stand, especially in anonymous, might count as free pussy, but even then very very few of those are mutually rewarding.
Old 02-09-2011, 10:46 AM   #118
Logic
Account Disabled

Encounters: 35

Free sluts are cool..I have pulled six free sluts off of Plentyoffish.com....Oh wait the last one wasnt totally free, i left a note on the coffee table telling her to let herself out and get a cab. That site is hilarious check it out!! Lots of stupid 18 19 year olds on thur!!
Logic is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 10:59 AM   #119
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

I have actually sat and had coffee all day with a woman and closed the deal I would call that free except for maybe time.

My dad has had two women that he has dated that paid him in a way. There was one that spent thousands on clothes for him and paid for his dinner and drinks the whole time they were dating. She even paid for trips and vacations as well. I did enjoy some perks from his women as well they bought me stuff all the time too. I had a female friend with benefits that would take me to concerts and buy my dinner and drinks as well. These women were never lied to we were up front and honest that we did not want a serious relationship. If those are not examples of free pussy I do not know what is.

I am not saying that is something that can be achieved with every woman out there, but it does happen. I am saying it does not have to cost you an arm and a leg either. You could be a guy who is broke as a joke and still get laid.

Never say can't because can't never could do anything.
Old 02-09-2011, 11:00 AM   #120
Guest080611-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Ask Julian Assange about free pussy.

Seriously, there's definitely risks to all encounters. Hell, there's risks to staying home with Rosie (carpal tunnel).

If you have nothing to lose, NSA in the civvie world is a blast. If you are a bit more established, time with well-reviewed sane providers may be the cheapest and safest option.

Good luck with your group.
Guest080611-2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women