Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70756
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42116
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-14-2014, 12:42 PM   #106
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Not a bad answer, Dickmuncher. Better than tranny boy could come up with. Too bad the concept of negative cost doesn't hold up well under scrutiny. If you are a storekeeper who stocked up on item A in 2013 and now you can't sell or give it away, you will write down the inventory to zero and record the expense of hauling it away in a separate account. You can't write off more than 100% of your original cost. Have you ever shopped at a Dollar Store? Every item in the store costs $1. Have you ever heard of a Negative Dollar Store where shoppers are paid $1 to take away any item in the store? Didn't think so. But go ahead and open one if you think it's a good business model.

So it's an interesting concept, but not something that can be used to explain away Odumbo's bad math. Do you really think he was saying the cost of employer-provided healthcare is about to turn negative by a factor of 30? I've heard promises that the ACA would “bend the cost curve”... but nobody has suggested the cost curve can be bent to zero, or better yet, that insurers will soon turn around and start paying premiums back to us. And it doesn't matter if Odumbo was only citing an “estimate”. He cited it wrong. A 3000% drop is not mathematically possible. So let's just be honest about it and admit Odumbo made a big boo-boo, ok?

And how do you like my font size, Dickmuncher? See how easy it is to make a point WITHOUT SHOUTING AND ANNOYING EVERYONE? (Your lame insults are annoying enough.) The other cool thing is it allows you to ADD EMPHASIS as needed, something you can't do if you are already SHOUTING ALL THE TIME.

font stays the same when you use the quote option MetroIIFFO

Obie's bad math was explained you're just too stupid to understand math LL .
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 01:10 PM   #107
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Obie's bad math was explained you're just too stupid to understand math LL .

You amaze me, tranny boy. You got pinned to the mat three times in one thread, and you're still jumping up and pretending you won!

Give it up, tranny boy!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 01:23 PM   #108
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
You amaze me, tranny boy. You got pinned to the mat three times in one thread, and you're still jumping up and pretending you won!

Give it up, tranny boy!

typical little boy response ... keep telling yourself that, eventually you'll believe it 100%
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 01:47 PM   #109
lustylad
Premium Access

And don't forget to do your homework tonight, tranny boy, it's really important that we get you up to a 5th grade math level... and remember, percentages are asymmetrical. Your homework assignment is to explain the meaning of "asymmetrical" and write an essay explaining (with examples) why percentages are limited to 100% on the downside and unlimited on the upside.
Old 05-14-2014, 01:56 PM   #110
CJ7
Valued Poster

premium cost $1

Obamacare increase 200% = $2

premium cost after Obamacare $3

Obamacare subsuidy $2 ... 100% of the premium increase

premium cost $1

study up, its difficult to understand
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 02:27 PM   #111
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
premium cost $1

premium cost $1

And your point is? I will try one more time - In your example, Obamacare raised the premium by 200%, then the subsidy dropped it by 66%. The percentages are different because of the asymmetry in measuring upside/downside changes, even though dollar-wise the changes are the same and you wind up back at the starting cost of $1.

Now go back and re-read #55, it's NOT difficult to understand if you read slowly and try to grasp... one... word... at... a... time...

Old 05-14-2014, 02:36 PM   #112
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
And your point is? I will try one more time - In your example, Obamacare raised the premium by 200%, then the subsidy dropped it by 66%. The percentages are different because of the asymmetry in measuring upside/downside changes, even though dollar-wise the changes are the same and you wind up back at the starting cost of $1.

Now go back and re-read #55, it's NOT difficult to understand if you read slowly and try to grasp... one... word... at... a... time...

oh, I get it ... if you lower a number by 100% the number isn't 0 like you said it was..

thanks !

QUOTE=lustylad;1055306682]This is unbelievable! The POTUS doesn't even comprehend basic math! If a cost falls by 100% it drops to zero! You cannot lower a cost by more than 100%! A fifth grader knows that! If you pay $1,000 a month and your premium falls by 90% - you now pay $100 a month. If your premium falls by 100% - you now pay $0 and your healthcare is free.

`````````````````

Quote:
If your premium is 100$ and goes up 200% to $300, and it drops 100% of the 200% it increased its goes back to 100 $

not free
oh wait, I said that, my bad.

tell ya what, you and Lexus Lover grab a calculator and figure it all out

and welcome to the 1st grade btw ... a word of advice ... you may want to quit posting pics of little boys wearing tights that show their little dick ... looks like a perv on your part .. just sayin
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 03:09 PM   #113
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
oh, I get it ... if you lower a number by 100% the number isn't 0 like you said it was..

thanks !

... you may want to quit posting pics of little boys wearing tights that show their little dick ...

If you lower the original premium ($1) by 100% it would be zero. If you lower the the adjusted premium ($3) by 100% it would also be zero. Take your pick, tranny boy.

Sorry, I can try to fix your math deficit but I can't do anything about your little dick.
Old 05-14-2014, 03:57 PM   #114
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
If you lower the original premium ($1) by 100% it would be zero. If you lower the the adjusted premium ($3) by 100% it would also be zero. Take your pick, tranny boy.

Sorry, I can try to fix your math deficit but I can't do anything about your little dick.

that's exactly what I said ... or not... ,you left out (only) the increased portion (of the 200% it increased)

Originally Posted by CJ7
If your premium is 100$ and goes up 200% to $300, and it drops 100% of the 200% it increased its goes back to 100 $

not free

`````````

you spend so much time trying to make everyone think you're some brain child you end up making a dumbass out of yourself with all your spin and pretentious bullshit ... you're on the mat, stay down... I'm done with your psycobabble, more importantly YOU. I sincerely hope you enjoyed the attention I gave you. You're below my measure, and a born loser. All anyone has to do is read your quotes I posted and see you talk in circles, and spew childish names ...

THE END.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 04:14 PM   #115
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
You are full of shit on the font automatically changing and everything else too...
Well played, Slobbrn!

Duuuurrrrrrrr!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 04:18 PM   #116
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Well played, Slobbrn!

Duuuurrrrrrrr!

without his youtube all is lost
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 04:28 PM   #117
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
that's exactly what I said ... or not

Originally Posted by CJ7

not free

You're back for ANOTHER pin, tranny boy? This is getting embarrassing. I referred you to #55 but you still don't get it so I guess I will have to repost the damn thing:

Quote:
A premium drop of 100% is not the same as dropping 100% of a previous increase. The former means giving it away free. The latter means rolling back or rescinding a price hike.

So be careful what you tell your SW clients. If you're offering a blowjob special, don't say you're cutting your price by 100% (free BJs) when you're really just eliminating 100% of last week's price increase. You might get yourself seriously beat up, tranny boy.

You still can't reduce anything - whether it's an original or an adjusted cost - by more than 100%.

DUH!!!

Quote:
you spend so much time trying to make everyone think you're some brain child you end up making a dumbass out of yourself with all your spin and pretentious bullshit ... you're on the mat, stay down... I'm done with your psycobabble, more importantly YOU. I sincerely hope you enjoyed the attention I gave you. You're below my measure, and a born loser. All anyone has to do is read your quotes I posted and see you talk in circles, and spew childish names ...

THE END.

You sign off with "THE END" whenever you know you're beat. It's not the end. It ain't over until you cry uncle. This isn't about politics, where everyone can think they are right. This is about basic math. You refuse to admit 2+2 equals 4. And if you think I'm below your measure, what did you get on your math SAT? Wanna take it over and see who scores higher, tranny boy?

Old 05-14-2014, 06:13 PM   #118
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
where did I defend anyone?

I don't need to go very far to point out how a word gets spun to fit some idiots idea of the truth
No ya sure don't. Just go read any of your past posts, Hahahaha...................... .

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 06:25 PM   #119
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

FUCKED are we...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 07:10 PM   #120
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
premium cost $1

premium cost $1

In Math percentage is based on 100 of something. If you had a pie and gave all of it to someone you gave them 100% of the pie. In other words 100% is all of something. 200% is more than all of something. You can't have more than all of something unless you add to it, then you're not dealing with straight percentage any longer.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women