Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60437
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48470
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41772
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36144
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-04-2014, 01:14 PM   #106
bbwlover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Sheepishly picks up the mic.

@Jayhawker- I appreciate your passion and frustration. But I don't think We want to lump all the lovely providers into a category of used up sluts. And I have seen more than enough examples amongst my family and friends to suggest that black people don't always take care of their health and body.
I really should just unsubscribe from this thread. I'll say it again, especially for those "outside the relationship" who have a superior understanding:
The original post( and nearly every post by a self described black guy) was about working around the women that don't want to see us; regardless of their reasons. No one wants to lay next to a woman for fun times if she doesn't want to be there. Clearly, there are some of you that are a tad more hung up on interlopers than you ought be. But you are free to rant as you wish.

He clearly said, in fact named the thread, "I wish I could filter out NBA policies"
I would respectfully ask that a mod look at what I'm saying and see that this thread was hijacked.
bbwlover is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 01:40 PM   #107
Jayhawker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimulatethemind View Post
WOW!! Jayhawker, if that's how you really feel, why are you here? I'm hoping that, perhaps, you're just having a tough day and got diharrea of the keyboard. I can certainly appreciate someone's frustration with NBA policies, but to disparage every lady in the profession, is uncalled for. I know, for a fact, that the good, professional providers put a tremendous amount of effort into preparing for their encounters. They are far from lazy!! Of course, after this post, you probably won't have to concern yourself with seeing any of these "lazy" ladies. I'm fairly certain that you've made even more DNS lists than you were already on.
There has been no time not ever have I ever tried to contact a provider from the board. I have NEVER tried to see anyone from this "hooker" board as y'all call it so they can put me on any list they like...theirs or their mommas list and Imma still eat dinner at night and smile. However they want money so I am willing to bet if I tried a few of them would see me and give me whatever experience I paid for.

To answer your question no I am not having a bad day, it is a very good day. No, I did not have diarrhea of the keyboard I wrote what I felt. As I have said before there are many ladies that cool. I don't see you asking the providers if they are having a bad day when they exclude certain races and I do not see you asking them if they have diarrhea of the keyboard when they say brown men are not worth their time.

You could be a very legit guy but I do not know you like that so I can only speak how I feel. How I feel is that there is little to no effort in selling ones pussy or dick. She goes to get a room (and sometime they don't even do that they have someone else or the guy get it), she takes off her clothes, she lays on the bed, she lets him stick his dick in, roll around position to position and they finish. Some take a shower before seeing another guy and some don't. It may be mentally draining but it is no effort. I could sell my dick, gladly, everyday and not bat an eye.

Speaking truth does not mean one has been disparaging to anyone it simply means I spoke truth. Sorry my friend but sometimes truth is just that truth. The question I ask is if what providers say, who do not see brown men, is seen as truth then why not what I say be seen as truth?

And isn't it more disparaging that this is called a "hooker" board and that men discuss woman as if they are a commodity? Writing reviews as if the females are objects to be passed around...that doesn't seem more disparaging to you? But yet you are on this very "hooker" board trying to buy one of these very hookers you think shouldn't be disparaged.
Jayhawker is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 02:00 PM   #108
stimulatethemind
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawker View Post
There has been no time not ever have I ever tried to contact a provider from the board. I have NEVER tried to see anyone from this "hooker" board as y'all call it so they can put me on any list they like...theirs or their mommas list and Imma still eat dinner at night and smile. However they want money so I am willing to bet if I tried a few of them would see me and give me whatever experience I paid for.

To answer your question no I am not having a bad day, it is a very good day. No, I did not have diarrhea of the keyboard I wrote what I felt. As I have said before there are many ladies that cool. I don't see you asking the providers if they are having a bad day when they exclude certain races and I do not see you asking them if they have diarrhea of the keyboard when they say brown men are not worth their time.

You could be a very legit guy but I do not know you like that so I can only speak how I feel. How I feel is that there is little to no effort in selling ones pussy or dick. She goes to get a room (and sometime they don't even do that they have someone else or the guy get it), she takes off her clothes, she lays on the bed, she lets him stick his dick in, roll around position to position and they finish. Some take a shower before seeing another guy and some don't. It may be mentally draining but it is no effort. I could sell my dick, gladly, everyday and not bat an eye.

Speaking truth does not mean one has been disparaging to anyone it simply means I spoke truth. Sorry my friend but sometimes truth is just that truth. The question I ask is if what providers say, who do not see brown men, is seen as truth then why not what I say be seen as truth?

And isn't it more disparaging that this is called a "hooker" board and that men discuss woman as if they are a commodity? Writing reviews as if the females are objects to be passed around...that doesn't seem more disparaging to you? But yet you are on this very "hooker" board trying to buy one of these very hookers you think shouldn't be disparaged.

Then, why are you here on this board???
stimulatethemind is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 02:27 PM   #109
Jayhawker
Valued Poster

Quote:
Then, why are you here on this board???
Same reason you are with your 1 review...because I can be! Has anyone ever questioned why you have only written one review? I'd guess no and that is because you can do it and no one can say anything.

I have never paid $700 for 2 hours EVER
Old 09-04-2014, 03:04 PM   #110
stimulatethemind
Valued Poster

Quote:
Same reason you are with your 1 review...because I can be! Has anyone ever questioned why you have only written one review? I'd guess no and that is because you can do it and no one can say anything.

I have never paid $700 for 2 hours EVER

Are you questioning how I choose to spend MY money? Why would you do that? First, it shouldn't be of any concern to you how or why I choose to spend what I do. Second, as indicated by the review, I felt that it was money well spent and that I received good value for the expenditure.

As to my one review; no, it has not been questioned, mostly, I believe, because I've been quite frank in several prior posts, that I (except for one, unique, reason) only see one lady on a regular basis. That is my choice, as she provides everything I need in the way of female companionship. I've never felt that my manliness was determined by how many notches I can put on the bedpost. I have no problem with those who require, or choose, more variety. That's their choice, just not mine.

Why am I here on this board? Quite frankly, I find this sub-culture very interesting and, for the most part, enjoy reading the interactions and varying opinions of most of the posters. What I don't care for, are some of the trolls (such as yourself) who just like to stir up shit and have a tendency to attempt to be as outrageous as possible. I would refer you to the thread you started with your "Why doesn't anyone like me" gem.

Lastly, I refuse to argue or debate with trolls, dumbasses or pigeons. Therefore, I am done with you. Hope you have a wonderful, positive life.
Old 09-04-2014, 03:24 PM   #111
Urban Dahlia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 206005
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Are you questioning how I choose to spend MY money? Why would you do that? First, it shouldn't be of any concern to you how or why I choose to spend what I do. Second, as indicated by the review, I felt that it was money well spent and that I received good value for the expenditure.

As to my one review; no, it has not been questioned, mostly, I believe, because I've been quite frank in several prior posts, that I (except for one, unique, reason) only see one lady on a regular basis. That is my choice, as she provides everything I need in the way of female companionship. I've never felt that my manliness was determined by how many notches I can put on the bedpost. I have no problem with those who require, or choose, more variety. That's their choice, just not mine.

Why am I here on this board? Quite frankly, I find this sub-culture very interesting and, for the most part, enjoy reading the interactions and varying opinions of most of the posters. What I don't care for, are some of the trolls (such as yourself) who just like to stir up shit and have a tendency to attempt to be as outrageous as possible. I would refer you to the thread you started with your "Why doesn't anyone like me" gem.

Lastly, I refuse to argue or debate with trolls, dumbasses or pigeons. Therefore, I am done with you. Hope you have a wonderful, positive life.
Everyone should just stop communicating with Jayhawker.

It is apparent that he is NOT on the same page as the rest of the respected hobbyists.

Don't let him ruffle your feathers because no matter what you say (rebuttal), he will always find some way to bring it back to an argument or insult.
Urban Dahlia is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 03:30 PM   #112
stimulatethemind
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Dahlia View Post
Everyone should just stop communicating with him.

It is apparent that he is NOT on the same page as the rest of the respected hobbyists.

Don't let him ruffle your feathers because no matter what you say (rebuttal), he will always find some way to bring it back to an argument or insult.

I completely agree, Dahlia. Please see the last sentence of my last post. I'm done with him and will not respond to anything he posts. I'll just let him figure out which of the three (or combination thereof) categories he fits into.
Old 09-04-2014, 03:57 PM   #113
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Blackman too Boo Coo
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 05:25 PM   #114
Jayhawker
Valued Poster

Quote:
Are you questioning how I choose to spend MY money? Why would you do that? First, it shouldn't be of any concern to you how or why I choose to spend what I do. My point exactly...you should not be concerned why I am here. If you do not like what I say you have the choice to keep it moving and add me to your ignore list.

Why am I here on this board? Quite frankly, I find this sub-culture very interesting and, for the most part, enjoy reading the interactions and varying opinions of most of the posters. What I don't care for, are some of the trolls (such as yourself) who just like to stir up shit and have a tendency to attempt to be as outrageous as possible. I would refer you to the thread you started with your "Why doesn't anyone like me" gem. So it is okay for you to attack me and call me negative things but when I say something that is not what you agree with I am a troll. a dumbasses or pigeons? I find the hypocrisy so amusing. I am just thankful for your insight.

Lastly, I refuse to argue or debate with trolls, dumbasses or pigeons. Therefore, I am done with you. Hope you have a wonderful, positive life. Thank you for your well wishes I am sure I will stay awake at night thinking that someone on an anonymous hooker board stopped responding to what I write.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Dahlia View Post
Everyone should just stop communicating with Jayhawker.

It is apparent that he is NOT on the same page as the rest of the respected hobbyists. As for you, because I don't agree with you or I am not spending hundreds on you I am not well respected...so basically if I agree with everything you said, allowed you to use me for money that would make me well respected. If that is the case then no, I will never be well respected because I am not always going to share your point of view.

Don't let him ruffle your feathers because no matter what you say (rebuttal), he will always find some way to bring it back to an argument or insult. For 1 I did not argue with the gentleman and for 2 I did not insult him. Thank You!
Quote:
I completely agree, Dahlia. Please see the last sentence of my last post. I'm done with him and will not respond to anything he posts. I'll just let him figure out which of the three (or combination thereof) categories he fits into.
I am thankful you are above insults.
Old 09-04-2014, 05:50 PM   #115
Jayhawker
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwlover View Post
Sheepishly picks up the mic.

@Jayhawker- I appreciate your passion and frustration. But I don't think We want to lump all the lovely providers into a category of used up sluts. And I have seen more than enough examples amongst my family and friends to suggest that black people don't always take care of their health and body.
I really should just unsubscribe from this thread. I'll say it again, especially for those "outside the relationship" who have a superior understanding:
The original post( and nearly every post by a self described black guy) was about working around the women that don't want to see us; regardless of their reasons. No one wants to lay next to a woman for fun times if she doesn't want to be there. Clearly, there are some of you that are a tad more hung up on interlopers than you ought be. But you are free to rant as you wish.

He clearly said, in fact named the thread, "I wish I could filter out NBA policies"
I would respectfully ask that a mod look at what I'm saying and see that this thread was hijacked.
I was not saying that every single caucasian female is a used up slut nor was I by any means saying every single African American is of pristine condition. I generalized to make a point without being super specific.

I respect your opinion but I bet I am not as much of an interlopers as you may think. But hey everyone likes to insult me and then accuse me of insulting so I am okay with that. Not saying your goal was to insult me.
Old 09-04-2014, 06:24 PM   #116
bluegrana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Wait, In his other thread, I thought someone said that we all should be nice and kind towards jayhawker? lol what happened?
bluegrana is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 06:29 PM   #117
dirty dog
Valued Poster

He's a twat, and everyone knows you got to beat up on a twat
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 06:45 PM   #118
BigDeal
Premium Access

Encounters: 69
Default Oh look its a mic on the floor

Quote:

How in the hell are females that sale their body for a living, most of which are white women,
You certain about this?

Quote:
Honestly if You asked people who was worse a female who sells her body or a brown man society would probably give the brown man just a bit of an edge.
Have you asked people? How many did you ask?...How do you know this?...just curious...you seem to know alot so teach us Jayhawker...lead us to the promised land

Quote:
I could lay on my back and sell my dick all day without even breaking a sweat.

Are sure anyone would buy your wee wee? And it seems if you were fucking and breaking a sweat....you wouldnt be a great fuck....right?

Quote:
Quote:
I mean literally call girls see 100s of guys get tons diseases some incurable

[/QUOTE]

You know this from what experience?

Quote:
Quote:
and have the nerve to look down on brown men.
Quote:

you tell em Jayhawker....its like the 60's

Quote:

I see these ads that the females say no "AA/no black men"
but really what makes your pussy so great?

The fact that they have one and you don't makes them great....well you might...I dunno

Quote:
The white broads that don't see brown men have had so many dicks in them that their pussy is not worth the $100 per hour the brown man wants to pay.
Quote:

What about black women that wont see white white men?
plus $100 hr aint much ...why da black man so cheap?

Quote:
The fact that these broads have slept with so many men might just be the precise reason why the brown man doesn't see any value in what these broads have to offer.
Quote:

Yeah you keep saying this.....but yet I see the black man consistently trying to pick up the white chicks...maybe to get back at the white man.....its all fucked up

Quote:

I have had to learn to retrain the way I think

Now we are getting somewhere...in this session
How did you think before....tell us more Jayhawker?

Quote:

because white guys see a female and think because she looks good that her shit don't stink whereas a brown man he looks for value in a female.
Quote:
He looks for the female that has preserved herself and has kept her appearance up.

Say What?? whatchutalkinboutwillis
Really?? value huh??

Quote:
One reason you can look at a brown woman when she is 50 and think she is 30 is because of the value that they have in how they keep themselves.

I dont know I saw one today with hairy legs...whats your take on black women with hairy legs?

Quote:
Quote:
These young nasty ass white broads selling themselves to any old nasty ass white man that comes along will look old and worn out by the time she is 30...so she will be 30 and look 50. Yea, I am saying it, these loose chicks selling themselves because they are to damn lazy to do anything else.

Wait right there whats old?
And another thing most young guys aint got no money anyhow...you make most of your money in your 50's...btw if you have done your research is the new 40!!

Quote:
Like I said selling pussy is not hard
Quote:

How would you know you claim to have a dick

Quote:
I'd sell my dick all day
Quote:

yah we all know your pretty proud of your dick.......yada yada

Quote:
You lay on your back all day, gap your legs open and let dick inside of you all day all night everyday and every night. Day after day until you are used up and worthless so whereas some have their theory on why brown men don't like paying $200 and that theory is they are cheap well I say they are smart and don't pay for more than what it is worth.
Quote:

Geesh repeat repeat

Quote:
White guys pay hundreds of dollars for something that is not worth 15 fucking cents

I bought a stereo for my Mercedes at best buy...and now it aint worth chit
shoulda had a brown man buy it for me...woulda got a better deal...now you tell me

Quote:
If you really thought you were worth more you wouldn't be selling your damn body to old ass men.

Here we go with the old man stuff......whats old? Im early 50's and should I be looking at nursing homes?

Oh and one other thing when we are talkin brown men.....are we talking really brown....or just brown?
BigDeal is online now   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 08:15 PM   #119
Jayhawker
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
He's a twat, and everyone knows you got to beat up on a twat
I'll make sure you have the chance. You know you couldn't settle anything with your hands. Your mind is as weak as you are.

Since you so good at beating people up I'll make sure you get the right chance. Dingy Dog.
Old 09-04-2014, 08:16 PM   #120
JS42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Right now, your words don't mean shit dude. You challenged him, he accepted. You know the next move.
JS42 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women