Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2015, 02:02 PM   #106
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
So let's disregard the constitution either we are founded by Christian principles or not - which is it ? Countries with true theocracies like Iran or Saudi Arabia have laws based on their faith if you happen to be of a different sect or faith that's your bad luck.
By your own statement Shamn lets tear up the constitution and have a do as the fuck you want doctrine to govern us - hell let's let Muslims in this county establish Shariah law in their communities - lets make it perfectly legal for a man to have multiple wives
Wow. You sound like the rest of the mad dog dimwits around here. Get a grip.

Religion makes people absolutely nutty.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 02:02 PM   #107
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
The constitution laid in place one thing that most certainly was the biggest factor in making this country the greatest place on earth, and that was the separation of church and state.

So the constitution isn't built on christianity, WE, not even close.

If a man wants to have multiple wives, and if the wives are okay with it too, then I don't see why that is a problem. I don't give a flying fuck what other people do with their personal lives and you shouldn't either.
Please be the catalyst and start the campaign to get polygamy legalized. You are exactly what I just mentioned earlier- you are so open-minded that you basically have stated screw God's law and let's just do whatever the fuck we want. Also, can you tell me which of the founding fathers were atheist? I'll raise you 2 to 1- for every founding father that you can prove were atheist I will front you 100 dollars and for every Founding Father that was Christian or believed in God you front me 50 bucks- you will still lose. Stop trying to re-write history- it's evident that the founding fathers were Godly men with Christian principles.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 02:13 PM   #108
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Please be the catalyst and start the campaign to get polygamy legalized. You are exactly what I just mentioned earlier- you are so open-minded that you basically have stated screw God's law and let's just do whatever the fuck we want. Also, can you tell me which of the founding fathers were atheist? I'll raise you 2 to 1- for every founding father that you can prove were atheist I will front you 100 dollars and for every Founding Father that was Christian or believed in God you front me 50 bucks- you will still lose. Stop trying to re-write history- it's evident that the founding fathers were Godly men with Christian principles.
Ask yourself: was I the one who brought up the founding fathers?
You're starting to sound a hell of a lot like IB now.

Yes, I basically did say "screw god's law", because I don't believe there is a fucking fairy up there making wishes come true.

I don't give a damn what god said and I can tell that you don't either. He told not to fuck hookers but I see that you have no problem in that department.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 02:24 PM   #109
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Answer my question, WeeEndowed, the white God Fauxing Christian? Why do you hold gays to a standard that you not only refuse to hold, but but brag about breaking? I will tell you why. You are a phony hypocrite. According to the Bible, which you pretend to believe, any sex outside of marriage is a sin. Why should gays be ashamed of their "sin" while you are proud of yours, and even boast about it? What makes you so much better than gays that you can judge them, but hold yourself blameless?

Oh, and before I forget, have you turned over those threatening pms yet? Or did you miss the part about "Thou shalt not lie?"
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 02:31 PM   #110
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Answer my question, WeeEndowed, the white God Fauxing Christian? Why do you hold gays to a standard that you not only refuse to hold, but but brag about breaking? I will tell you why. You are a phony hypocrite. According to the Bible, which you pretend to believe, any sex outside of marriage is a sin. Why should gays be ashamed of their "sin" while you are proud of yours, and even boast about it? What makes you so much better than gays that you can judge them, but hold yourself blameless?

Oh, and before I forget, have you turned over those threatening pms yet? Or did you miss the part about "Thou shalt not lie?"
COIdiot, when are you and your ATF, "Sweet Ass" IIFFY, planning to finally "tie the knot?"
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 02:34 PM   #111
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

We've been thinking about tying the knot around your neck, but we can't find a rope long enough to get around all your chins.
Old 06-27-2015, 02:44 PM   #112
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
We've been thinking about tying the knot around your neck, but we can't find a rope long enough to get around all your chins.
OK, now that's funny there, I don't care who you are...
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 02:48 PM   #113
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Now, it's not only the minorities trying to get free shit, it's gays too right?

You and your Uncle Goober analysis....what a joke. It would be amusing if you weren't so fucking scarey with your dismissive attitude for people's rights. Since when do you have any idea what gays think or feel? And, how do you know most gays don't want to have a partner for life and even if that is true, what the fuck does that have to do with treating people like human beings and equal under the law?

And, plenty of heterosexuals marry and don't procreate you jackass.

And, now marriage is a "benefits package"? This is what you are so against gay people having it? You're a nut.
I didn't say anything about race, you did. It plays no role in my argument.

The vast majority of heterosexuals entering into their first marriage are doing so with the intention of having children . Many fail because of medical issues they spend a small fortune trying to fix. Others adopt.

Yes, there is a "benefits package" (or was) associated with being married. Like all "benefits packages" I am against those who don't "pay in." Homosexuals for the large part won't pay in.

I work with both gays and lesbians in a Fortune 500 company. Some of them are in the closet, most aren't and some are simply discreet. A few want to get married or have been married (to a homosexual) but none want to have children. Many don't want to get married but want to put someone on their insurance. I don't blame them. If their friend was HIV+ and treatment was financially out of reach I can see them claiming them. If I was single and not in good conscious I could "sell" my benefits package for a quite tidy amount.

Again the purpose of marriage is to have and raise children. You and the Supreme Court have convoluted it.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 02:59 PM   #114
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

The government has no business regulating marriage. The Court would have better served the country by ruling that this was a right to be left up to the individual, rather than any level of government.

Marriage was invented to make succession of property more easy to determine.

Marry who you want.
Old 06-27-2015, 03:26 PM   #115
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Marriage ruined a lot of good relationships, so look forward to more divorces.

"It's an ill-wind that blows no good, and an ill homosexual" ...oh, never mind.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 03:37 PM   #116
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Who am I to deny you that wish?

Truthfully though, I'm not worried about anything you might do.

Thus far, all you've ever done in your miserable existence is run and hide.

Why would you do anything differently now?

"Once a coward, always a coward!" Isn't that your motto, COIdiot?

COIdiot dodging the draft ----->

But if that is your wish, give it your best shot.

We'll let the chips fall where they may!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 03:48 PM   #117
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
That was a great response. You bitch slapped that ignorant slut!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 03:52 PM   #118
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I didn't say anything about race, you did. It plays no role in my argument.

The vast majority of heterosexuals entering into their first marriage are doing so with the intention of having children . Many fail because of medical issues they spend a small fortune trying to fix. Others adopt.

Yes, there is a "benefits package" (or was) associated with being married. Like all "benefits packages" I am against those who don't "pay in." Homosexuals for the large part won't pay in.

I work with both gays and lesbians in a Fortune 500 company. Some of them are in the closet, most aren't and some are simply discreet. A few want to get married or have been married (to a homosexual) but none want to have children. Many don't want to get married but want to put someone on their insurance. I don't blame them. If their friend was HIV+ and treatment was financially out of reach I can see them claiming them. If I was single and not in good conscious I could "sell" my benefits package for a quite tidy amount.

Again the purpose of marriage is to have and raise children. You and the Supreme Court have convoluted it.
Imagine the dilemmas created by this law. A gay man has a friend who is HIV positive. He creates a sham marriage to milk Starbucks for the marriage benefits of paid medical for the hugely expensive treatments.

Starbucks sniffs this out and goes to civil court to recover their payments, and criminal court for fraud. To prove it isn't a sham, he needs to prove he has been fucking a gay man with HIV. He will have a hard time getting cock after that!!!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 03:59 PM   #119
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
That was a great response. You bitch slapped that ignorant slut!!
Don't you wish that you could come up with something pithy, funny and smart?

Oh, well.....
Old 06-27-2015, 04:00 PM   #120
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Imagine the dilemmas created by this law. A gay man has a friend who is HIV positive. He creates a sham marriage to milk Starbucks for the marriage benefits of paid medical for the hugely expensive treatments.

Starbucks sniffs this out and goes to civil court to recover their payments, and criminal court for fraud. To prove it isn't a sham, he needs to prove he has been fucking a gay man with HIV. He will have a hard time getting cock after that!!!!
Ha ha, yeah I can't wait for that one.

How long did it take you to think that one up, you fucking simpleton?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women