Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-25-2021, 08:30 AM   #106
FatCity
BANNED

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
There are effective treatments
which is why they need to be suppressed, dismissed and anyone promoting them be villified.
YOU MUST GET THE JAB
don't ask whats in it
EVERYONE'S GETTING IT
don't ask if there are side effects

YOU SHOULD JUST GET IT
FatCity is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 09:12 AM   #107
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Fellow Gateros and ladies who light up our lives,

If you come down with COVID please don’t just self treat with ivermectin. Also look to a medical professional for treatment. You don’t want to end up like young Caleb Wallace in San Angelo:

https://sanangelolive.com/news/healt...-dies-covid-19

If Caleb had also gotten monoclonal antibody treatment he might still be with his family today. His children would grow up with a father.

Only some people, those who are older or who have underlying conditions, qualify for the treatment. And the Biden administration has taken supply away from some red states and given it to blue states with higher vaccination rates so that availability may be a problem where you live. But it’s well worth looking into.

Don’t end up like Caleb.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 09:18 AM   #108
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Fellow Gateros and ladies who light up our lives,

If you come down with COVID please don’t just self treat with ivermectin. Also look to a medical professional for treatment. You don’t want to end up like young Caleb Wallace in San Angelo:

https://sanangelolive.com/news/healt...-dies-covid-19

If Caleb had also gotten monoclonal antibody treatment he might still be with his family today. His children would grow up with a father.

Only some people, those who are older https://sanangelolive.com/news/healt...-dies-covid-19 or who have underlying conditions, qualify for the treatment. And the Biden administration has taken supply away from some red states and given it to blue states with higher vaccination rates so that availability may be a problem where you live. But it’s well worth looking into.

Don’t end up like Caleb.
Or, you can end up like Colin Powell and millions more vaccinated people that went to the hospital. And died. Or, like Hank Aaron and Marvin Haggler, who died quickly after taking the vax. Maybe you should listen to Joe Rogan.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 09:23 AM   #109
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Or, you can end up like Colin Powell and millions more vaccinated people that went to the hospital. And died. Or, like Hank Aaron and Marvin Haggler, who died quickly after taking the vax. Maybe you should listen to Joe Rogan.
I read that Colin Powell too might have survived if he’d had the monoclonal antibody treatment. The same applies to a friend of mine who died from COVID after getting the vaccine. He would have benefited from a booster too but that’s not relevant to getting Regeneron.

I’ll listen to Fauci, Walensky and Sanjay Gupta before I’ll listen to Rogan. What are Rogan’s qualifications to speak about COVID?
Old 10-25-2021, 09:27 AM   #110
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Fauci is the last guy in the world I’d listen too. He’s been doing nothing but trying to cover his own ass since day 1.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 09:28 AM   #111
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Yea...that's who to get medical advice from...Fear Factor,JoeRogan

Who do you get couples counseling from? OJ Simpson?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 09:29 AM   #112
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Fauci is the last guy in the world I’d listen too. He’s been doing nothing but trying to cover his own ass since day 1.
If Caleb Wallace had listened to Fauci he’d probably be alive today.
Old 10-25-2021, 09:30 AM   #113
FatCity
BANNED

Quote:
I’ll listen to Fauci, Walensky and Sanjay Gupta ?
how often have these people changed their metrics in the past 2 years?
Its hard to follow or take someone seriously when they've been proven wrong again and again, but keep shifting their story, let alone outright lying to Congress
Old 10-25-2021, 09:36 AM   #114
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatCity View Post
how often have these people changed their metrics in the past 2 years?
Its hard to follow or take someone seriously when they've been proven wrong again and again, but keep shifting their story, let alone outright lying to Congress
When they got more information they changed their advice. Makes sense.

As to the photo, I’ve never banged ivermectin. If I could get some of the stuff for humans I might pop one after a night at the stripper bar, along with my other anti-COVID supplements and vitamins.
Old 10-25-2021, 09:47 AM   #115
FatCity
BANNED

Quote:
When they got more information they changed their advice..
there is more and more data from VAERS and other studies showing the risk of heart damage from these "vaccinations", yet these same people ignore that data and INSIST they are safe and EFFECTIVE, while also saying they will prevent you from getting the virus, no, no, it won't prevent you getting the virus it will lessen the symptoms, yeah thats the ticket, and you will have a better survival rate if you get the vax....but it won't work for you unless everyone else is vaxxed, too.....
Old 10-25-2021, 09:50 AM   #116
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

That’s horsepaste. They knew the at risk demographic inside a couple weeks and destroyed the economy anyways. Anyone who says it’s ok for thousands riot in the streets, but not have a beer at a local haunt has zero credibility.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 09:58 AM   #117
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
That’s horsepaste. They knew the at risk demographic inside a couple weeks and destroyed the economy anyways. Anyone who says it’s ok for thousands riot in the streets, but not have a beer at a local haunt has zero credibility.
I don't know what it's like in Pennsylvania, but from June of 2020 forward nobody where I live had any problem getting a beer at a local haunt. And the only BLM protest I saw was a group of black schoolchildren gathered on a street corner. I agree with you though, the lockdowns didn't work. They damaged the economy. And the COVID relief is putting us in hock for a long, long time.

That said, most people are vaccinated or have gotten the disease or both, so to my knowledge getting a beer in a bar isn't really an issue anywhere in the USA.
Old 10-25-2021, 10:03 AM   #118
FatCity
BANNED

Quote:
getting a beer in a bar isn't really an issue anywhere in the USA.
coincidentally, it all depends on the party of the Executive controlling the state and the Executive controlling the municipality.

BUT WHY?
If you can bankrupt your city/state by dismantling the economy......guess who has to bail you out? THE FEDS....once you get FED money, YOU (the Executor) become the arbiter of who gets the money and how

Old 10-25-2021, 10:12 AM   #119
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatCity View Post
there is more and more data from VAERS and other studies showing the risk of heart damage from these "vaccinations", yet these same people ignore that data and INSIST they are safe and EFFECTIVE, while also saying they will prevent you from getting the virus, no, no, it won't prevent you getting the virus it will lessen the symptoms, yeah thats the ticket, and you will have a better survival rate if you get the vax....but it won't work for you unless everyone else is vaxxed, too.....
Here's how VAERS reporting works, according to the CDC:

FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem.

There's actually massive under-reporting of deaths on VAERS, because a lot more people have died from diseases totally unrelated to COVID, including heart attacks and other heart disease, after getting the vaccine than have been reported.

Few of the 1000 or so cases of myocarditis and pericarditis reported to the CDC, some of which were caused by the vaccine, resulted in trips to the ICU or death. Compared to 700,000+ deaths from COVID this is a drop in the bucket.

Presumably the way they determined heart attacks, etc. aren't a problem is by looking at the incidence of heart attacks among the vaccinated versus the unvaccinated. It doesn't seem like that would be hard to do.

Thanks for posting the chart on myocarditis and the vaccines. This was a bit of an eye opener for me, and it does make you question whether it would make sense for a 12 year old to get annual Moderna or Pfizer boosters for the rest of his life, if it turns out we need the boosters to remain protected. It might make more sense for that 12 year old to get J&J, or just get the disease a few times and develop immunity that way.
Old 10-25-2021, 10:18 AM   #120
FatCity
BANNED

Quote:
Presumably ....... It doesn't seem like that would be hard to do. .
quit thinking logically.....
you would think you could do exactly that, EXCEPT, they keep changing the definitions and polluting the data pools that they're drawing these statistics from

if you move the goalposts like this, that's how you get headlines like "ONLY THE UNVACCINATED ARE IN THE HOSPITALS"

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women