Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70790
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42487
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36923
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-29-2015, 03:46 PM   #106
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
That's the second time you've said that...what do you mean? Oh wait...you won't explain because you've seen what happens...

C'mon...man up...or you done?
"As his happy cries subsided, the sweet sticky santorum began dribbling from his distended asshole like melted mocha frappuccino."
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 04:33 PM   #107
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seedy View Post
Russ, very seldom do I hit the like button, butt I just had to with that pic. Lol
I knew you'd appreciate it Seedy...Lol
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 06:04 PM   #108
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
Thats what you say. If it makes you feel better I'll let you run with that story line!!!

Aren't Nene Leaks photos an image violation on icky?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 06:05 PM   #109
FoxyNC
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 200405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
FoxyNC is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 09:05 PM   #110
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Potty mouth whores need more WKs these days........the price to play is getting higher.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 09:12 PM   #111
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Thats what you say. If it makes you feel better I'll let you run with that story line!!!
Truth hurts honey! C'mon...what have I said that isn't true? Please, bring your bad ass bitch self out here and deny it. Go ahead...deny anything I've said...please...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 10:09 PM   #112
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Potty mouth whores need more WKs these days........the price to play is getting higher.
Indeed it is.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 03:17 AM   #113
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love Houston co-ed mostly everybody on here is funny as hell.. I would love to have a drink or two with some of yall... But outing someone.. Not cool........ Ijs.
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 04:00 AM   #114
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Truth hurts honey! C'mon...what have I said that isn't true? Please, bring your bad ass bitch self out here and deny it. Go ahead...deny anything I've said...please...
Outing you in PM is a lie and you said via email that is a lie! Now I sent you a pm what I was calling with the definition, and you took it as outing you still. And for Mike inaction didn't tell him crap!!! I'm not that infactuated with you.

That's why I put the thread up '' Urban dictionary'' is so cool wakeup, and told you to check your
pm.. But like I said say what you want I'm not going to roll in the mud with you and argue about the same damn thing. And you also said twice on the board that's a LIE!!!
Champagne Brown is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 05:00 AM   #115
FoxyNC
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This thread.....

Duly noted.
Old 04-30-2015, 06:34 AM   #116
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

It should be "duly noted" that taint photos be posted ... ijs.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 06:41 AM   #117
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Outing you in PM is a lie and you said via email that is a lie! Now I sent you a pm what I was calling with the definition, and you took it as outing you still. And for Mike inaction didn't tell him crap!!! I'm not that infactuated with you.

That's why I put the thread up '' Urban dictionary'' is so cool wakeup, and told you to check your
pm.. But like I said say what you want I'm not going to roll in the mud with you and argue about the same damn thing. And you also said twice on the board that's a LIE!!!
heh

You posted my name on the board...you admitted you did it, and you admitted you knew it was my name. You even apologized for it. You were banned for it...that was the first time.

You sent me a PM...and you were banned immediately afterward. What was the infraction you were banned for? You were banned for outing personal information...again. You can't claim you didn't know it was my personal information, because you already admitted you knew it the first time you outed me...that was the second time...

The first one, you could have been forgiven for, but I told you I never will. The second one was just you showing how ignorant, and dangerous, you are, and if someone was able to forgive you for the first, they can't possibly forgive you for the second.

Mikeinaction and wreckshop are both gone for a year. A FUCKING year. Why is that? Have you talked to mikeinaction since you used his handle to send out thirteen PMs to people outing my personal information? Trust me, the mods know EXACTLY who you sent them to, and EXACTLY what they contained. You sent me my name in a PM and got banned for a week. You sent my name to thirteen people and each one of them gets banned for a year...and it's already started.

So, mikeinaction is gone. Wreckshop is gone. The other eleven people, this is a notice for you. You have personal info about me, and you have two choices. One, forward the PM or email to a Houston moderator. Explain how you got it, and that you didn't request it. Nothing at all will happen to you, in fact, two of you have already done so. This is what you should have done the second you got the PM in the first place, but didn't. Do it now. Or, you can choose to not do that. The bans START at one year for...just ask mikeinaction and wreckshop...for her, she's going to lose her board privileges...forever...

We're just waiting to see how deep this all goes. You all will learn that outing is not a game...and it doesn't matter if you got info you didn't request. It doesn't matter that the info was just a name here and there. It's outing. And people will learn not to do it...and those who get the info from someone else will learn to report it.

So now, here is Champagne, trying desperately to cling to the claim that she didn't out me...when there's only one way to plead her case...so here you go, I'll help her out.

You're already gone from this board permanently. You know what you've done. The mods know what you've done. Two people have taken the hit for doing it too, and two others have already passed on the info you shared with them. The only way you get to stay on this board is to send a PM to a moderator explaining how told you my personal info. That's it. Similar to when a provider leaks Locker Room info, if she tells the moderators which guy told her the info, they share the ban. The powers that be are willing to let you off with a one year ban, the same as the others, if you forward them the communications you had with the person who gave you my info.

Simple, easy. No time limit. See, my info has already been passed around by you and mikeinaction. Can't take it back. So now, all we're going to do is see how many people we can ban for a year before you finally come out and admit to the mods what you did and where you got it from. We're going to ban all of them...no one is going to get a free pass...and when they're gone, you're gone...permanently...

Have a nice day...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 08:58 AM   #118
canihitit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Damn
canihitit is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 09:11 AM   #119
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:

That's why I put the thread up '' Urban dictionary'' is so cool wakeup, and told you to check your pm.. But like I said say what you want I'm not going to roll in the mud with you and argue about the same damn thing. And you also said twice on the board that's a LIE!!!
No wonder there's confusion ... you needed to send him the "Urban Dicktionary" ... then he may have understood the definition.
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 09:36 AM   #120
FoxyNC
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

One, forward the PM or email to a Houston moderator. Explain how you got it, and that you didn't request it. Nothing at all will happen to you, in fact, two of you have already done so. This is what you should have done the second you got the PM in the first place, but didn't.....

..... You all will learn that outing is not a game...and it doesn't matter if you got info you didn't request. It doesn't matter that the info was just a name here and there. It's outing. And people will learn not to do it...and those who get the info from someone else will learn to report it.

Have a nice day...
Exactly. It isn't that complicated. And it is messed up.

This is when "shit gets real."
I personally think people must not respect their own personal information to be sending out other people's info, passing it around like it's a ***** ******....
Um, this ain't a ***** ******.
This is some serious shit and you are justified in being upset.
If and when people get ahold of leaks... just DO THE RIGHT THING.
I know I have.

Staff edit, Spice- It is not permitted to discuss, mention, or speculate about illicit drug use on ECCIE forums. This includes terms and vernacular used to imply illicit drug use as well.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women