Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-30-2015, 11:53 AM   #106
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

---
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 12:34 PM   #107
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Why don't you include the entire section of that part of the speech instead of just one part. He didn't empower and embolden anyone by what he said....

"It is time to leave the call of violence and the politics of division behind. On so many issues, we face a choice between the promise of the future, or the prisons of the past. And we cannot afford to get it wrong. We must seize this moment. And America stands ready to work with all who are willing to embrace a better future.

The future must not belong to those who target Coptic Christians in Egypt — it must be claimed by those in Tahrir Square who chanted, "Muslims, Christians, we are one." The future must not belong to those who bully women — it must be shaped by girls who go to school, and those who stand for a world where our daughters can live their dreams just like our sons.

The future must not belong to those corrupt few who steal a country's resources — it must be won by the students and entrepreneurs, the workers and business owners who seek a broader prosperity for all people. Those are the women and men that America stands with; theirs is the vision we will support.

The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. But to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see in the images of Jesus Christ that are desecrated, or churches that are destroyed, or the Holocaust that is denied.

Let us condemn incitement against Sufi Muslims and Shiite pilgrims. It's time to heed the words of Gandhi: "Intolerance is itself a form of violence and an obstacle to the growth of a true democratic spirit." Together, we must work towards a world where we are strengthened by our differences, and not defined by them. That is what America embodies, that's the vision we will support."

Gee thanks, undercunt. It sounds much better when you put it in context.... now answer me this: How is that "leave the call of violence behind" thingie going for you? It's been over 2-1/2 years since Odumbo's UN speech. Is the Middle East more peaceful today? Is it infused with the example of Gandhi because our POTUS pontificated for a more tolerant world? Show me where our preachiness has reaped positive results. In Libya? Syria? Iraq? Yemen? Iran? Egypt? Ok, I'll give you Egypt - the al-Sisi regime is now ensuring the "future must not belong to those who would target Coptic Christians" there. Oh wait, I can't give you credit for Egypt. Odumbo supported the prior Muslim Brotherhood government, didn't he? Sorry about that.

This is what we get when we let preachy, disengaged, delusional libtard Democrats run our foreign policy. Nothing but feel-good speeches to let the libtard base at home wallow in their sense of moral superiority while the entire Middle East goes up in flames!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 01:43 PM   #108
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Gee thanks, undercunt. It sounds much better when you put it in context.... now answer me this: How is that "leave the call of violence behind" thingie going for you? It's been over 2-1/2 years since Odumbo's UN speech. Is the Middle East more peaceful today? Is it infused with the example of Gandhi because our POTUS pontificated for a more tolerant world? Show me where our preachiness has reaped positive results. In Libya? Syria? Iraq? Yemen? Iran? Egypt? Ok, I'll give you Egypt - the al-Sisi regime is now ensuring the "future must not belong to those who would target Coptic Christians" there. Oh wait, I can't give you credit for Egypt. Odumbo supported the prior Muslim Brotherhood government, didn't he? Sorry about that.

This is what we get when we let preachy, disengaged, delusional libtard Democrats run our foreign policy. Nothing but feel-good speeches to let the libtard base at home wallow in their sense of moral superiority while the entire Middle East goes up in flames!

Did you ever stop and think that maybe it's the Middle East that should be responsible for the Middle East and what goes on over there? We've been meddling in their affairs since we discovered oil in Saudi Arabia, before even, and it's led to nothing but disaster for them. We've made the region more unstable and then people like you have the audacity to act like they don't know how we arrived at this point.

Shouldn't we desire to reach a point where violence isn't the answer to our problems? You decry his peaceful speech. Why? Should we quit trying because it's hard?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 01:45 PM   #109
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
In a CBS interview on 12 September, Odumbo admitted that he did not call the attack on Benghazi "an act of terror" in his Rose Garden speech on September 12, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. In subsequent days Odumbo fallaciously attributed the incident in Benghazi to a video tape, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. The DIA delivered a report to Hildabeast on 12 September stating that the attack in Benghazi was not prompted by the video tape, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Assuredly, Odumbo was given the same intel, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
They had no idea on the day after it that was even true. It kills me how you fail to grasp the fluidity of a situation like Benghazi. Information changes. Things we thought were true are proven wrong. Things we hadn't thought of are now possibilities. You're just so fucking stunted.
Old 05-30-2015, 06:36 PM   #110
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't give a goddamn what he said to Kroft. I care about what actually came out of his mouth.
I find this to be one of the funniest post I have ever seen

WombRaider, I googled your handle, are you really a big pussy?

cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 06:43 PM   #111
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
I find this to be one of the funniest post I have ever seen

WombRaider, I googled your handle, are you really a big pussy?

I yam what I eat.
Old 05-30-2015, 06:47 PM   #112
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
I don't give a goddamn what he said to Kroft. I care about what actually came out of his mouth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
I find this to be one of the funniest posts I have ever seen.

He is saying most of the time Odumbo speaks out of his ass, not his mouth. I think this undercunt post is even funnier:

Quote:
You're illiteracy is rearing its ugly head again.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 07:01 PM   #113
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
He is saying most of the time Odumbo speaks out of his ass, not his mouth. I think this undercunt post is even funnier:
sounds like something Eva would write, if he could
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 07:06 PM   #114
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
They had no idea on the day after it that was even true. It kills me how you fail to grasp the fluidity of a situation like Benghazi. Information changes. Things we thought were true are proven wrong. Things we hadn't thought of are now possibilities. You're just so fucking stunted.
CIA agents on the ground in Libya stated that it was a terrorist attack, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

The DIA stated that it was a terrorist attack, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Libyan officials stated that it was a terrorist attack, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Hildabeast's friend (and informal confidant) stated that it was a terrorist attack, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Yet, Odumbo, Hildabeast, et al, ignored the obvious and blamed it on a video, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

The only information that actually changed was stipulated in the Rhodes memo on how best to spin a lie in an election cycle, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 07:28 PM   #115
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
CIA agents on the ground in Libya stated that it was a terrorist attack, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

The DIA stated that it was a terrorist attack, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Libyan officials stated that it was a terrorist attack, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Hildabeast's friend (and informal confidant) stated that it was a terrorist attack, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Yet, Odumbo, Hildabeast, et al, ignored the obvious and blamed it on a video, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

The only information that actually changed was stipulated in the Rhodes memo on how best to spin a lie in an election cycle, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Is it possible, in your tiny mind, that it was a terrorist attack came to fruition BECAUSE of the video? No one is denying that the attack was carried out by terrorists, you fucking imbecile.
Old 05-30-2015, 07:29 PM   #116
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
I'll give you a dollar for every grammatical error you find in my posts. You won't be able to buy a coffee at Starbucks by the time you finish.

(That should keep the little shit busy for awhile)
Old 05-30-2015, 07:34 PM   #117
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Is it possible, in your tiny mind, that it was a terrorist attack came to fruition BECAUSE of the video? No one is denying that the attack was carried out by terrorists, you fucking imbecile.
Odumbo, Hildabeast, et al, denied it was a terrorist attack when they blamed it on a happenstance mob reacting to a video, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 05-30-2015, 07:38 PM   #118
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Odumbo, Hildabeast, et al, denied it was a terrorist attack when they blamed it on a happenstance mob reacting to a video, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You are incorrect. Both 'terrorist' and 'attack' are in this sentence.

Sept 18

extremists and terrorists used this as an excuse to attack a variety of our embassies, including the one, the consulate in Libya.
Old 05-30-2015, 08:01 PM   #119
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are incorrect. Both 'terrorist' and 'attack' are in this sentence.

Sept 18

extremists and terrorists used this as an excuse to attack a variety of our embassies, including the one, the consulate in Libya.
You and Odumbo are the liars, because the terrorist attack was planned ten days prior to the event and the attack was not predicated on the video, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 05-30-2015, 09:04 PM   #120
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You and Odumbo are the liars, because the terrorist attack was planned ten days prior to the event and the attack was not predicated on the video, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You don't know that. The video was uploaded in July 2012, months before the attack in September. It's conceivable that it angered muslims and they in turn planned an attack.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women