Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60873
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-26-2010, 06:21 PM   #106
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
From the OP first fucking post.

My apologies. I didn't take her comments in the same directive as you did.
Old 09-26-2010, 06:23 PM   #107
pa09
Registered Member

I think it should be obvious that lowering prices will work, but here are a couple suggestions for how to increase demand WITHOUT lowering prices, what I would consider to be win-wins.

1) Value your customers' time. If a man is successful enough to afford the hobby, it's likely that he values his own time highly. I wouldn't be surprised if many guys spend on average several hours per successful session to research providers, setting up appointment, and getting hit with the occasional cancellation--much like the provider's "incidental" expenses. That's a lot of time and probably worth a lot of money to him. So DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN to not waste his time. How?

* Fast response time. If a man can get a quick response, he can set his schedule in advance (allowing him to schedule things for the rest of the night instead of keeping it open to make sure he gets a session), and not have to waste time to research plan B and plan C. If a legit provider put in her ads that she will respond to all emails within 24 hours, and actually did it, I would be shocked if her business did not go up.

* NEVER be late to an appointment. A lot of ladies think that it's perfectly acceptable to be 30 minutes late. Well if your guy values his time at $100/hr, you might as well have just upcharged him $50 and then lit the money on fire.

* NEVER cancel unless it's a true emergency. If you have to cancel, apologize and offer compensation.

* Cultivate regulars. A repeat client can set up an appointment in 10 minutes, forgoing the research, cancellation risk, etc. Obviously, getting regulars is difficult, that could be it's own thread, I will just say, most providers could do much better at thinking long-term.

2) Team up with other providers. Not just for doubles sessions… but to refer your clients to each other. Most providers view other providers as competition and would hate to help each other out. The fact is men do like variety and you're better off sharing your client with a friend who will reciprocate, vs sharing him with a stranger and getting nothing back.

3) Exceed expectations, even if it's only by a little bit. The world is full of providers who will hustle a guy for an extra $50 or shave off 5 minutes off his time. A provider who does the opposite, and stays an extra 5-10 minutes to make friendly conversation, is rare and appreciated. You will be remembered, and your reputation will gain.
Old 09-26-2010, 06:24 PM   #108
mastermind238
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Isn't it interesting that so many out-of-town providers, such as Jamie Young, LisaLisa, Allofamber, and Guilty Pleasures, are offering advice to local Austin providers on what is fundamentally a local issue? And the advice seems uniformly to be - keep your rates up. Doesn't it seem odd that providers who know nothing about the particulars of the local market in Austin should be advising local providers to, in effect, make the Austin market more appealing to the traveling providers?

I do agree that to some extent a rate that is too low transmits a message that quality is lacking. At what price point does a decent guy perceive that a quality provider is just one step removed from a SW? I'm not surprised my one provider's comment here that lower price doesn't always translate into more business (and greater revenue). I have frequently advised one regular provider I see not to lower her rates when business is slow. I think she's worth what she's charging and I'd hate to see her work for less. But at some point the realities of the local market - realities that CANNOT be understood by all the out-of-town providers posting here - might just dictate that rates must be lowered. This is the new reality for everybody, whether you're a homeowner who's had to lower your asking price by $50K for that McMansion you can't unload, or a $$$ provider who finds her services now only fetch $$.5
Old 09-26-2010, 06:28 PM   #109
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pa09 View Post

2) Team up with other providers. Not just for doubles sessions… but to refer your clients to each other. Most providers view other providers as competition and would hate to help each other out. The fact is men do like variety and you're better off sharing your client with a friend who will reciprocate, vs sharing him with a stranger and getting nothing back.
I disagree..One thing I can say about the Austin providers is we see each other as sisters and not competition.I have never been to a city where the ladies help each other as much as here....
Old 09-26-2010, 06:36 PM   #110
allofamber
Account Frozen

User ID: 3706
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind238 View Post
Isn't it interesting that so many out-of-town providers, such as Jamie Young, LisaLisa, Allofamber, and Guilty Pleasures, are offering advice to local Austin providers on what is fundamentally a local issue? And the advice seems uniformly to be - keep your rates up. Doesn't it seem odd that providers who know nothing about the particulars of the local market in Austin should be advising local providers to, in effect, make the Austin market more appealing to the traveling providers?

Well my advise..had you read it... was to LEAVE Austin and the state of Texas....the big money is not there.....and trust me when I tell you there is NOTHING appealing about touring in Austin..and I do know plenty about the local market..that's why so many ladies have Austin on there "dont tour" city list....

So I will repeat..LADIES DO NOT LOWER YOUR RATES....all you need to do is start touring on the West coast and East coast..get out of Austin...and Texas for that matter....there is money out there..just get on a plane and go get it.
Old 09-26-2010, 06:39 PM   #111
Guest092815
Account Disabled

User ID: 2742
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbaJay View Post
@crystalkitty...i understand your point...but you get waxed and nails done because you are a woman lol
Nope, I never, ever waxed or got my nails done until very recently. I have learned that men love the smoothness and "pampered" nails/toes.
Old 09-26-2010, 06:47 PM   #112
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes I did say Raise your rates, what exactly is the problem?? Inform me.

You know what screw it, how much do you think your local sweethearts should be to accommodate you. Based off this thread, why should they post ads here, do you local gents actually go visit your local ladies?. Are they not to your liking? bp more appealing? Inform me.

Or do you rush to see the bp girls or the traveling girl. All of the girls are not in the same situation. No, alot of girls do not travel to Austin, im sure you gents watch the ads, how many actually make it there to entertain you gents.

Again in a perfect world, how much are your precious Austin Adorables worth to you?
Old 09-26-2010, 06:47 PM   #113
mastermind238
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by allofamber View Post
Well my advise..had you read it... was to LEAVE Austin and the state of Texas....the big money is not there.....and trust me when I tell you there is NOTHING appealing about touring in Austin..and I do know plenty about the local market..that's why so many ladies have Austin on there "dont tour" city list....

So I will repeat..LADIES DO NOT LOWER YOUR RATES....all you need to do is start touring on the West coast and East coast..get out of Austin...and Texas for that matter....there is money out there..just get on a plane and go get it.

Well, not to be argumentative, but you continue to make my point. You're advising local providers to leave Austin because they're dissatisfied getting $$/hr when they THINK they're worth $$$$/hr. Maybe they'll get that in LA, maybe they won't. But there are plenty of Dallas and Houston providers - not to mention scads of undergrads at a bunch of local colleges - who could easily move in to fill that vacuum. It doesn't change the reality of the local market. All it does is provide more competition for established LA providers. Then won't you have somebody on a local blog in LA imploring local hobbiests to stay with the local talent and stay away from the interlopers from Austin?
Old 09-26-2010, 06:57 PM   #114
Guest110911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalkitty View Post
Nope, I never, ever waxed or got my nails done until very recently. I have learned that men love the smoothness and "pampered" nails/toes.
i do enjoy the smoothness. i dont get turned on by nails or anything...but it just shows a woman takes care of herself. and i guess i got off topic. its going to take more than a wax job and a mani/pedi to keep them cuming back
Old 09-26-2010, 06:58 PM   #115
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
Yes I did say Raise your rates, what exactly is the problem?? Inform me.

Just seems counterintuitive, is all.

You know what screw it, how much do you think your local sweethearts should be to accommodate you. Based off this thread, why should they post ads here, do you local gents actually go visit your local ladies?. Are they not to your liking? bp more appealing? Inform me.

To get clients, yes, no, no.

Or do you rush to see the bp girls or the traveling girl. All of the girls are not in the same situation. No, alot of girls do not travel to Austin, im sure you gents watch the ads, how many actually make it there to entertain you gents.

No, a few per week.

Again in a perfect world, how much are your precious Austin Adorables worth to you?
Never been in a perfect world, so I don't know, really. 10%, maybe?
Old 09-26-2010, 07:06 PM   #116
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I applaud you for at least answering the questions........lol

Nobody can't say you didnt toss a number out there, that's commendable, 10% is not so bad, if the lady is at 250 an hour.

I appreciate that.
Old 09-26-2010, 07:18 PM   #117
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
Well I applaud you for at least answering the questions........lol

Nobody can't say you didnt toss a number out there, that's commendable, 10% is not so bad, if the lady is at 250 an hour.

I appreciate that.
Whoops.

I didn't mean she's worth a tenth of her asking price, ouch!

I meant the hobby might (guessing, remember) cost a tenth of my income in a perfect world. In this world, I spend more than that, alas.
Old 09-26-2010, 07:36 PM   #118
chuckeweiss
Gaining Momentum

Last minute options. At different times I am looking for different kinds of women. I don't know if other guys are like me, but I go through stages where different bodies, hair color, races, attitudes are very attractive to me. If I am browsing ads and I am turned on, I want to see you at that moment. Eccie could help by having a who is available forum. I tend to see if the girl is logged on and then assume she is available.

Also, women's hours are frequently hidden. I really appreciate when hours are in ads and on a woman's profile.

Also, please wear something sexy. I love lingerie and lipstick and jewelry. If you show up and put on some thigh highs and heels I am much much happier.

BP is good for looking and seeing who is working that evening/night. I am actually more likely to call a woman I have seen on eccie, if she also posted something on BP that day. I am always amazed at how hard it is to find someone last minute on the fly off eccie.

As to screening. I have a number of posts, I can send you PMs here you can talk to me for five minutes and it will be clear I have seen a number of women. Do you really want me to wait a week to see you. Because in that week I am off and interested in someone different.

Outcalls. I really prefer being at my home, in my bed, with my music and lighting and drinks and whatever else. I dislike incalls, if its to a nice hotel I feel out of place, if its anywhere else I feel shady, apartments are usually not super nice and it usually feels like the woman went and bought the nicest things at target and decorated the incall. I appreciate the effort, but I am more comfortable at my house. Is it really that much harder to come to my place then your incall?

There is a huge difference between $200.00 and $300.00 per hour for me. I have never scheduled anyone at $300.00. Strangely, I usually tip to where I get closer to the $300.00. Offering more time is ok, but usually I am a once and done type guy. I might like to talk a bit, but an hour and a half is a ton of time. 40 minutes is probably the perfect amount of time for me, and honestly I would see more women if there rates were 75% what they charged an hour. Also, if I had a good time, I almost always send a text. A few women have realized this is a great oppurtunity to say - loved seeing you, will see you anytime on short notice because I know that is important to you and can definitely work with you on the price. I appreciate that a great deal. Strangely, I take a woman saying I will give you a discount to mean - I really like being with you and it is a huge boost to the ego. Even if its just 20 dollars off.

Sorry to interrupt the cutting and pasting and arguing, but these things came to mind when reading this thread. I am sure this post will be lost amongst the babble.
Old 09-26-2010, 07:47 PM   #119
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank You....Very positive informative information!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pa09 View Post
I think it should be obvious that lowering prices will work, but here are a couple suggestions for how to increase demand WITHOUT lowering prices, what I would consider to be win-wins.

1) Value your customers' time. If a man is successful enough to afford the hobby, it's likely that he values his own time highly. I wouldn't be surprised if many guys spend on average several hours per successful session to research providers, setting up appointment, and getting hit with the occasional cancellation--much like the provider's "incidental" expenses. That's a lot of time and probably worth a lot of money to him. So DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN to not waste his time. How?

* Fast response time. If a man can get a quick response, he can set his schedule in advance (allowing him to schedule things for the rest of the night instead of keeping it open to make sure he gets a session), and not have to waste time to research plan B and plan C. If a legit provider put in her ads that she will respond to all emails within 24 hours, and actually did it, I would be shocked if her business did not go up.

* NEVER be late to an appointment. A lot of ladies think that it's perfectly acceptable to be 30 minutes late. Well if your guy values his time at $100/hr, you might as well have just upcharged him $50 and then lit the money on fire.

* NEVER cancel unless it's a true emergency. If you have to cancel, apologize and offer compensation.

* Cultivate regulars. A repeat client can set up an appointment in 10 minutes, forgoing the research, cancellation risk, etc. Obviously, getting regulars is difficult, that could be it's own thread, I will just say, most providers could do much better at thinking long-term.

Tried that and we got accused of running the entire hobby market! Then people got mad because they weren't invited yet...etc.

3) Exceed expectations, even if it's only by a little bit. The world is full of providers who will hustle a guy for an extra $50 or shave off 5 minutes off his time. A provider who does the opposite, and stays an extra 5-10 minutes to make friendly conversation, is rare and appreciated. You will be remembered, and your reputation will gain.
Old 09-26-2010, 07:49 PM   #120
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieYoung View Post
Some of the attitudes, "advice" and straight up disrespect in this thread is why I will never visit Austin.

Unbelieveable.

ditto!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women