Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36916
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2015, 09:28 PM   #106
Mavs fan
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Very Soon, I never said you were a failure. But you have failed at something in your life, Haven't you? Or do you succeed at everything you try? And tell me how you know that you will ever have more money than me? How would you know this? You don't know me. And I don't know you. What I do know is that you blame racist white guys for NBA policies and my point was that it might have something to do with the attitudes of black men and the existence of black pimps. This is called "Personal Responsibility". But few people under the age of 30 understand what this means. It is always someone else's fault. Personal responsibility means that when you get a girl pregnant you help to pay for the child.

When you blame another race for something negative that is happening to you this is weak. Why not look at yourself and ask what you might be doing wrong.

And you need to know this. When I was 25 I didn't need to fuck hookers for money. I got plenty of pussy for free. I am 50 and divorced with young children and a business to run and I don't have time to date. But when I was your age I got all I wanted. So, tell me, why does a 25 year old guy with bazillions of dollars need to pay for pussy? Are you ugly, Bro.?
Mavs fan is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 02:35 AM   #107
scsholar
BANNED

Encounters: 62

I have actually seen 3-6 people that had No AA policies with 2 of them being on Eccie, 1 on BP and a couple of others under the radar.

Let me state this, age does not have a bearing on a person's demeanor. I've met women in the 18-25 range that have more maturity than 50 year old women.

The biggest issues many providers have had when it comes to AA clientele is like due to:

1. Poor screening on the part of the provider. Ladies, when you answer the phone and hear the man speak, 9 times out of 10, you will be able to know if this person is genuinely respectful or is a hoodlum. Hoodlums will not talk respectfully, often use slang and want to negotiate. When I answer the phone, you will constantly hear yes ma'am, thank you ma'am and other words that will be of a respectful tone.

2. Doesn't have a reputable history. You can call this 1b if you want...I've written 12+ reviews from Eccie clients to UTR people including backpage. I understand you may have no AA policy however you the provider are missing out on someone that will write you a heck of a review and is not going to screw you over since he'll carry a good rep.

Just my .02

P.S., I don't consider the hobby a business....it's a hobby ��
scsholar is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 07:05 AM   #108
VerySoon
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etrsk View Post
Is it irony when a person says they are not racist but then talk down to an entire race of people? Or is it just plain wilfull stupidity?
Please go back and read this entire thread, when did I ever claim that I wasn't prejudiced against people who are of West European descent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavs fan View Post
Very Soon, I never said you were a failure. But you have failed at something in your life, Haven't you? Or do you succeed at everything you try? And tell me how you know that you will ever have more money than me? How would you know this? You don't know me. And I don't know you. What I do know is that you blame racist white guys for NBA policies and my point was that it might have something to do with the attitudes of black men and the existence of black pimps. This is called "Personal Responsibility". But few people under the age of 30 understand what this means. It is always someone else's fault. Personal responsibility means that when you get a girl pregnant you help to pay for the child.

When you blame another race for something negative that is happening to you this is weak. Why not look at yourself and ask what you might be doing wrong.

And you need to know this. When I was 25 I didn't need to fuck hookers for money. I got plenty of pussy for free. I am 50 and divorced with young children and a business to run and I don't have time to date. But when I was your age I got all I wanted. So, tell me, why does a 25 year old guy with bazillions of dollars need to pay for pussy? Are you ugly, Bro.?
You stated that I blamed my "failures" on people who are of West European descent, implying that I was a failure and that I'm blaming my lot in life on people who are of West European descent. I've never blamed West Europeans for any of my failures.

Who said that I only see hookers? If a person likes to go out to eat on a regular basis, does that necessarily mean that he can't cook for himself? Sometimes a guy just wants the ease and convenience of having someone else do it for him with no strings attached. After all, 25 years from now I don't want to have all the emotional and financial baggage of being divorced and having young children to raise.

I've already replied to you more than I should have, I think I'm done wasting my time with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scsholar View Post
I have actually seen 3-6 people that had No AA policies with 2 of them being on Eccie, 1 on BP and a couple of others under the radar.

Let me state this, age does not have a bearing on a person's demeanor. I've met women in the 18-25 range that have more maturity than 50 year old women.

The biggest issues many providers have had when it comes to AA clientele is like due to:

1. Poor screening on the part of the provider. Ladies, when you answer the phone and hear the man speak, 9 times out of 10, you will be able to know if this person is genuinely respectful or is a hoodlum. Hoodlums will not talk respectfully, often use slang and want to negotiate. When I answer the phone, you will constantly hear yes ma'am, thank you ma'am and other words that will be of a respectful tone.

2. Doesn't have a reputable history. You can call this 1b if you want...I've written 12+ reviews from Eccie clients to UTR people including backpage. I understand you may have no AA policy however you the provider are missing out on someone that will write you a heck of a review and is not going to screw you over since he'll carry a good rep.

Just my .02

P.S., I don't consider the hobby a business....it's a hobby ��
Well said and keep up the good work my friend!
VerySoon is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 07:43 AM   #109
big boi terry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 81

Threads of this type always get a ton of response's. But one comment that always shows up is 'well I've been told this or that by providers, as to why they won't see AA clients'. That tells you that clients bring it up to providers, that's why it's usually a business decision for providers.

I recently visited your area and prior to my coming, I contacted several that I was interested in. For the most part, your area providers were quite nice in their responses. But as is usually the case, once you identify yourself as AA, some aren't even decent enough to give you a response. That rub's me the wrong way more so than anything. But I was VERY fortunate, I locked in on two of your areas lovely ladies rather quickly, Pistol Marks, and Melannie Star. And both more than lived up to my expectations of them

I had the no AA conversation with them both myself, but as it should be, both of them judge a client on his own merits. And that's the way that it should be in this hobby.
big boi terry is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 08:07 AM   #110
Mavs fan
Premium Access

Very Soon, To quote a great American "I judge people by the content of their character and not by the color of their skin". You don't like white people because they are white. You admit this and it is racism. You're part of the problem, not part of the solution. I hope you grow up very soon, Very Soon. It is probably good that you make your living on the internet because your smug, cocky attitude wouldn't play well in the real World.

You are obviously an intelligent person, I can see that. But like my Father always told me "People don't have any sense til they turn 30". I didn't believe that until I turned 30. Your World view will change a lot over the years, you'll see.

BTW, when I was 25 I was a know it all, cocky, punk. Just like you.
Old 04-04-2015, 08:29 AM   #111
VerySoon
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Very Soon, To quote a great American "I judge people by the content of their character and not by the color of their skin". You don't like white people because they are white. You admit this and it is racism. You're part of the problem, not part of the solution. I hope you grow up very soon, Very Soon. It is probably good that you make your living on the internet because your smug, cocky attitude wouldn't play well in the real World.

You are obviously an intelligent person, I can see that. But like my Father always told me "People don't have any sense til they turn 30". I didn't believe that until I turned 30. Your World view will change a lot over the years, you'll see.

BTW, when I was 25 I was a know it all, cocky, punk. Just like you.
That "great American" was entitled to his opinion, but I'm more of a Khalid Muhammad, Louis Farrakhan, and Malcom X guy myself. Sorry, last reply.
Old 04-04-2015, 10:38 AM   #112
Mavs fan
Premium Access

So Khalid Muhammed is your hero. A man that was so radical that he was expelled from the Nation of Islam. A man that openly advocated and encouraged the killing of all whites, jews, catholics, and homosexuals. Muhammed was the black Adolf Hitler. So you reject MLK and embrace a homicidal maniac? I take back what I said about you being intelligent.
Old 04-04-2015, 11:22 AM   #113
VerySoon
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
So Khalid Muhammed is your hero. A man that was so radical that he was expelled from the Nation of Islam. A man that openly advocated and encouraged the killing of all whites, jews, catholics, and homosexuals. Muhammed was the black Adolf Hitler. So you reject MLK and embrace a homicidal maniac? I take back what I said about you being intelligent.
There you go with that Western European deception again, this is precisely why I can't trust you people.

When did I ever say that he was my "hero"? Furthermore, I never said that I necessarily agree with everything that he said.
Old 04-04-2015, 12:41 PM   #114
Mavs fan
Premium Access

You're right it was my deceptive Eastern European ass that caused you to endorse a man that wanted to kill everyone that didn't look like him or think like him. I'm sorry for deceiving you into that with my evil, white, jedi mind tricks. I feel so bad that I want to send you some reparations. How much do you want?

You said you were more of a Khalid Muhammed, Louis Farrakhan, Malcolm X kind of guy. Did you or did you not say that? So you endorsed a guy who was so bad that he was censured by both houses of congress and denounced by Farrakhan himself. How was I being deceptive? Own your comments and don't call me deceptive when I wasn't.
Old 04-04-2015, 01:05 PM   #115
VerySoon
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
You're right it was my deceptive Eastern European ass that caused you to endorse a man that wanted to kill everyone that didn't look like him or think like him. I'm sorry for deceiving you into that with my evil, white, jedi mind tricks. I feel so bad that I want to send you some reparations. How much do you want?

You said you were more of a Khalid Muhammed, Louis Farrakhan, Malcolm X kind of guy. Did you or did you not say that? So you endorsed a guy who was so bad that he was censured by both houses of congress and denounced by Farrakhan himself. How was I being deceptive? Own your comments and don't call me deceptive when I wasn't.
You stated that Khalid Muhammad was my "hero", that was a deceptive comment. I do agree with much of what he said, not all of it. The fact that Congress censured him doesn't mean that everything he said was incorrect, most of what he said concerning people who are of West European descent was spot on.

I'm not even sure I personally consider people of West and East European descent to be of the same race. I've seen a few providers who are of East European descent and I've had an excellent time, they seemed to be genuinely nice people.
Old 04-04-2015, 02:43 PM   #116
str8.2.bbbj
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

You know, it's funny how the "fear of the unknown" paralyzes people. If, for this example, a white woman (who's good-looking and will see men for compensation) elects to see AA men, it wouldn't REALLY hurt her business. The trolls say that, but (for example) Andrea Swallows was KNOWN to be under the management of a gang and mofos flocked to get in door.

Must have been the puffies because her bj vid was NOT at all impressive. She's back (or was) with an NBA policy. Mofos don't know if she's under better management (unseen) or what; but the reviews and vouches started again just the same.

So the point is, the hobby doesn't work in all ways like the rest of the market. Underneath mofos know that there are things in these ladies lives that they wouldn't like and that the ladies are entitled to do as they please. Are you hot (like Melanie-oooh that woman turns me on)? Are you GFE? Are you MSOG....BBBJ...GRK.... blah blah blah. If the service matches your desires, the lady is in play.

Believe me (and this comes from seeing reviews of what A LOT of people on here call "hot/sexy/stunning"), 97% of these mofos are going to book you regardless, because THEY want what YOU'VE got and they don't have the looks/conversation/time/social skills to get it without paying. So do what you want to do. Either way is fine, but don't let the next motherfucker scare you into a decision.

That is all. Go back to your day.
str8.2.bbbj is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 06:42 PM   #117
Duthgar1976
Valued Poster

never thought i would use this one but....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg spiderman.jpg (40.2 KB, 180 views)
Duthgar1976 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 11:33 AM   #118
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

For the love of Pete! Walk away from your keyboards! There are far too many ladies you could be having fun with rather than having a pissing contest on a hooker board. Since you both claim to have "funds", go get laid! It'll be much more entertaining
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 07:36 AM   #119
Mavs fan
Premium Access

Yes ma'am.
Old 04-13-2015, 05:06 AM   #120
VerySoon
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj View Post
You know, it's funny how the "fear of the unknown" paralyzes people. If, for this example, a white woman (who's good-looking and will see men for compensation) elects to see AA men, it wouldn't REALLY hurt her business. The trolls say that, but (for example) Andrea Swallows was KNOWN to be under the management of a gang and mofos flocked to get in door.

Must have been the puffies because her bj vid was NOT at all impressive. She's back (or was) with an NBA policy. Mofos don't know if she's under better management (unseen) or what; but the reviews and vouches started again just the same.

So the point is, the hobby doesn't work in all ways like the rest of the market. Underneath mofos know that there are things in these ladies lives that they wouldn't like and that the ladies are entitled to do as they please. Are you hot (like Melanie-oooh that woman turns me on)? Are you GFE? Are you MSOG....BBBJ...GRK.... blah blah blah. If the service matches your desires, the lady is in play.

Believe me (and this comes from seeing reviews of what A LOT of people on here call "hot/sexy/stunning"), 97% of these mofos are going to book you regardless, because THEY want what YOU'VE got and they don't have the looks/conversation/time/social skills to get it without paying. So do what you want to do. Either way is fine, but don't let the next motherfucker scare you into a decision.

That is all. Go back to your day.
Sorry for the delayed response, good point(s).

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women