Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
test
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60761
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48617
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42437
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-01-2023, 03:00 PM   #106
onlyAMPs4menow
Premium Access

Encounters: 112

Can't edit the previous post. I lasted 35 minutes. 2 girls approached me, one, the pushiest Cuban ever and I got absolutely no vibe they knew why I was there. Kinda empty for a nice Saturday afternoon before the F4.
onlyAMPs4menow is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 08:31 PM   #107
mb60
Valued Poster

And rent is do this weekend. Maybe lots of OTC girls this weekend.
mb60 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 04:15 PM   #108
vsherry
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Is this a new rule in BDD?. I ordered tequilla shot last night through the waitress which cost around $9.50 but she demanded a minimum of $3 tips on it. I thought that tipping is my wish, how much do I have to pay, but she is demanding it. I never experienced this in BDD before.
vsherry is online now   Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 04:43 PM   #109
oldbutstillgoing
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Rule? No. I would then find another bartender or get a waitress. And report her to the bar Manager
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 04:24 PM   #110
Blavish
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Ive driven multiple independent contractors from BD.

They arent changing a thing, staraight from the source.
Blavish is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 04:30 PM   #111
vsherry
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I could have done that, but I didn't want to make a scene out of it since I was there just to chill out.
vsherry is online now   Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 05:55 AM   #112
Brot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Baby Dolls has never been a chill place when you account for the aloof managers, entitled and snooty bartenders and the cliques of persistent Cubans. Discounting stripper pussy, managing a strip club has to be on the list of worst jobs ever.

That said they do have winning business model for the business traveler and dancer dabblers which brings all the girls.

Low cost of entry, lots of "free" places to get more intimate dances and a more mainstream music play list.

Resist the urge to fuck it up Ricks.
Brot is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 10:55 AM   #113
oldbutstillgoing
Premium Access

The cubans are a real problem at a lot of clubs. I suppect many are illegil. But, management in many cases, is being paid large sums of money to let them work there. Unless Ricks upper managent clamps down, they will continue to be a scourge.
Old 04-04-2023, 11:47 AM   #114
Ralph Fults
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
The cubans are a real problem at a lot of clubs. I suppect many are illegil. But, management in many cases, is being paid large sums of money to let them work there. Unless Ricks upper managent clamps down, they will continue to be a scourge.
There are special laws concerning Cuban citizens. If they can make it to the US, they can stay. Hold over from the Cold War.
Ralph Fults is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 02:01 PM   #115
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

The only change that I would like to see Rick's make at baby dolls is to start yearly VIP memberships. As far as the Cubans go, I would give them 60 days to get their act together with either a green card or something to make them a citizen of the United States or forbid them from working at their clubs.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 05:31 PM   #116
oldbutstillgoing
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Fults View Post
There are special laws concerning Cuban citizens. If they can make it to the US, they can stay. Hold over from the Cold War.
That endded under Obama in 2017.
Old 04-04-2023, 05:45 PM   #117
Dr_Womanyzer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
That endded under Obama in 2017.
Yep Obama allowed a law that had been on the books since the days of Kennedy to expire. Now Cubans cannot just on to the shore of Florida and get automatic asylum. Cubans now have to go to Central America and march north with other aspiring immigrants.
Dr_Womanyzer is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 05:47 PM   #118
Dr_Womanyzer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
The only change that I would like to see Rick's make at baby dolls is to start yearly VIP memberships. As far as the Cubans go, I would give them 60 days to get their act together with either a green card or something to make them a citizen of the United States or forbid them from working at their clubs.
You cannot get a green card or US citizenship in 60 days. Some of the Cubans who have applied for work authorization are getting it after 1 year, and this is with Biden clearing much of the backlog that had been created during the Trump years
Old 04-04-2023, 05:49 PM   #119
Dr_Womanyzer
Valued Poster

Quote:
I love the Cubans. What have they done wrong now? They are willing to go where many wont go. Their desperation is great advantage
Old 04-04-2023, 05:53 PM   #120
Dr_Womanyzer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow View Post
Here now. Maybe half the usual # of strippers. While there remains plenty of Cubans, many of the younger ones who congregated upstairs appear to be gone.
If Ricks gets rid of the Cubans, it will be sorry it did. The clientele at both BDD and Chicas Locas is heavily Indian, as in India in Asia. That clientele has been enticed to these clubs by the tales of the generousity of the Cuban girls. If the Cubans go, the Indians go

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women