Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60548
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42052
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36415
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-22-2013, 06:04 PM   #106
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post

I don't CARE where the photo came from, tranny fucker. EVERY photo on this board came from somewhere else.

You projected your own stupid thoughts onto CJ7 and started another flame war.

Keep up the OCD arguing, tranny fucker.
That's the way you operate, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Your ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass "doesn't care" about obvious facts when they inconveniently show you for a lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Despite your lame-ass protests, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, CBJ7 is obviously ridiculing the officers' equipment in almost every post, e.g.:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
gotta love those bicycle helmets with NO face sheilds ... every riot cop should have one

Quote:
I sure wouldn't go into battle against those guys without a knee shield
Quote:
the brother on the right of the pic tucked his bike pants in his Reebok Hi Tops
Quote:
riot cops dressed for some shit ,including riot BATONS

not so much

see the difference ?

BBBBBBAAAAWWWAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH

Quote:
JD , the quintessential idiot, still refuses to accept the fact there were NO 90 year old vets at the memorial ...
As usual, it looks like your wrong again, CBJ7.

The visit by the Dallas-area group, with veterans 84 to 96 years old, was arranged by the Honor Flights Network. The groups have become the most visible symbol of friction in Washington since the shutdown began at midnight Monday. And fingers are pointing in both directions.
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/polit...al-in-d.c..ece

WASHINGTON -- Tears filled John Lichko's eyes as he thought of the Army Air Corps comrades he served with in England and France. The memories flooded back as he posed for a picture under a pillar at the World War II Memorial that commemorates the contributions of Pennsylvania veterans.
"Being here really makes you miss your buddies. Some of the guys I served with for three years," said Mr. Lichko, 90.
http://www.post-gazette.com/nation/2...s/201310100456

“I find it disappointing and disgusting for our country to have to go through this,” said Bob Hunter, 90, of Gulfport, Miss., who survived a plane crash and climbed the Eiffel Tower to post a radio transmitter on top as a member of the Army Signal Corps in World War II.
“I feel like we deserve better,”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz2iUdQkPfv

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Sorry chimpmaster it is from walking into the shit. We try but your head is too dense.
Yep, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're an incontinent old fuck when you get kicked in the ass.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 08:48 PM   #107
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
That's the way you operate, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Your ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass "doesn't care" about obvious facts when they inconveniently show you for a lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Despite your lame-ass protests, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, CBJ7 is obviously ridiculing the officers' equipment in almost every post, e.g.:

The visit by the Dallas-area group, with veterans 84 to 96 years old, was arranged by the Honor Flights Network. The groups have become the most visible symbol of friction in Washington since the shutdown began at midnight Monday. And fingers are pointing in both directions.

WASHINGTON -- Tears filled John Lichko's eyes as he thought of the Army Air Corps comrades he served with in England and France. The memories flooded back as he posed for a picture under a pillar at the World War II Memorial that commemorates the contributions of Pennsylvania veterans.
"Being here really makes you miss your buddies. Some of the guys I served with for three years," said Mr. Lichko, 90.

“I find it disappointing and disgusting for our country to have to go through this,” said Bob Hunter, 90, of Gulfport, Miss., who survived a plane crash and climbed the Eiffel Tower to post a radio transmitter on top as a member of the Army Signal Corps in World War II.

Yep, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're an incontinent old fuck when you get kicked in the ass.

Simple simian you get your ass handed to you daily, and still think it is a win. Your boyfriend with tits has fucked your brain out.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 11:10 PM   #108
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:

Here yet again, is your ass.
You are wrong about CJ7's post.
The quote;
Originally Posted by CJ7

is posted with and refers to picture of the vets in the wheel chairs.

This is too easy.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 11:27 PM   #109
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
The only joke here, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, is that you claim to be educated and literate. Furthermore, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, despite your protestations to the contrary, you're a liar!

CBJ7 took the picture shown in his OP and the argument in his OP from Rock18's thread, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Evidence:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1054233287

On 10-15-2013, at 04:17 PM, MasterDickMuncher began slighting the equipment used by the officers in the cited thread.

Only moments later, on 10-15-2013 at 04:25 PM, CBJ7, using the photo from the cited thread, renews that argument in a different thread and continues to slight the equipment used by the officers.

So, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, the only thing CBJ7 "stayed away from" was Rock18's thread.

Why looky here! It's CBJ7! You're so incorrigible, CBJ7, and see ... no begging was required.

Yep, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, the shoes are a bit stained from kicking you in the ass.

Whereas "JCM800" is your REAL name?

Cute play on words, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, considering your favorite pick-up line when you're on the down low is "ream us"!

Once again you lie through your teeth, you cocksucking, motherfucking, blue balled bitch.
How does my post;

"The United States Park Police shown are members (for the most part) of the Uniformed Guard Force, an unarmed guard force.

"The USPP also oversees the Uniformed Guard Force which provides many urban National Park Service establishments with unarmed security guard and patrol services usually dealing withaccess and pass controls, key control, security patrols of buildings and facilities and assisting both the USPP and members of the public."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Park_Police

Not quite riot police by most definitions of the term"

slight their weapons? Just because you and your fellow douche-bags call them riot police doesn't make it true.

You move farther from relevance by the post.
Old 10-23-2013, 07:32 AM   #110
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Here yet again, is your ass.
You are wrong about CJ7's post.
The quote;
Originally Posted by CJ7

is posted with and refers to picture of the vets in the wheel chairs.

This is too easy.
MasterDickMuncher, despite your nonsense post otherwise, CBJ7 was still ridiculing the equipment worn -- or in this case making jest at the equipment "not worn" -- by the officers. BTW, noticed how you didn't try to dismiss any of the other quotes cited, MasterDickMuncher, particulary the one where he is derisively laughing -- "BBBBBBAAAAWWWAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAH A HAHAHAH" -- at the officers' equipment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Once again you lie through your teeth, you cocksucking, motherfucking, blue balled bitch.
How does my post;

"The United States Park Police shown are members (for the most part) of the Uniformed Guard Force, an unarmed guard force.

"The USPP also oversees the Uniformed Guard Force which provides many urban National Park Service establishments with unarmed security guard and patrol services usually dealing withaccess and pass controls, key control, security patrols of buildings and facilities and assisting both the USPP and members of the public."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Park_Police

Not quite riot police by most definitions of the term"

slight their weapons? Just because you and your fellow douche-bags call them riot police doesn't make it true.

You move farther from relevance by the post.
P.S., MasterDickMuncher, thanks again for demonstrating that CBJ7's thread is a continuation of the argument from Rock18's thread, because your present post is almost exactly the same post you made in the other thread that you now deny has any relation to this thread.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...7&postcount=20

BTW, MasterDickMuncher, the pictures also depict officers wearing full-fledge riot gear with weapons: riot batons. Just because you and your fellow douche-bags aficianados don't call them wearing riot gear doesn't make them not wearing riot gear.

Quote:
Simple simian you get your ass handed to you daily, and still think it is a win. Your boyfriend with tits has fucked your brain out.
Was busy wiping Ekim excrement off the shoes, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. What was that you're trying to say?
Old 10-23-2013, 08:31 AM   #111
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Talking about excrement, monkeys, asses and flinging feces,at everybody and anybody.

WELCOME TO DAY NINE OF IBIDIOT'S OKTOBERFEST MELTDOWN!

May the DROOL be with you.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 09:37 AM   #112
CJ7
Valued Poster

on three

poor IB.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 10:07 AM   #113
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
MasterDickMuncher, despite your nonsense post otherwise, CBJ7 was still ridiculing the equipment worn -- or in this case making jest at the equipment "not worn" -- by the officers. BTW, noticed how you didn't try to dismiss any of the other quotes cited, MasterDickMuncher, particulary the one where he is derisively laughing -- "BBBBBBAAAAWWWAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAH A HAHAHAH" -- at the officers' equipment.

P.S., MasterDickMuncher, thanks again for demonstrating that CBJ7's thread is a continuation of the argument from Rock18's thread, because your present post is almost exactly the same post you made in the other thread that you now deny has any relation to this thread.

BTW, MasterDickMuncher, the pictures also depict officers wearing full-fledge riot gear with weapons: riot batons. Just because you and your fellow douche-bags aficianados don't call them wearing riot gear doesn't make them not wearing riot gear.

Was busy wiping IB excrement off the shoes, IB the Inbred Simian. What was that you're trying to say?

Your shrill little whine is getting irritating butt fucked. Fixed it
Old 10-23-2013, 10:36 AM   #114
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Talking about excrement, monkeys, asses and flinging feces,at everybody and anybody.

WELCOME TO DAY NINE OF IBIDIOT'S OKTOBERFEST MELTDOWN!

May the DROOL be with you.
But it was your hypocritical ass, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, that introduced that topic at post #20, and Ekim the Inbred Chimp and your dumb-fuck golem ass repeated it several times there after: hypocrite!
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054236781&postcount=20

Quote:
on three

poor IB.
See, CBJ7, there you go again ... and no "begging" was required, besides, what else could you say after you were proved a liar multiple times in one thread.

Quote:
Your shrill little whine is getting irritating butt fucked. Fixed it
It's you that's 'whining', Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 10-23-2013, 10:52 AM   #115
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:

"Facts"? What "facts" do you have you lying tranny fucker?

You just admitted he ridiculed the officer's helmets. So what the fuck doe your idiotic post about batons have to do with the stupidity of biker helmets?

The only "fact" that is relevant is that you can't explain how your Post No. 2 responds to what CJ7 wrote in Post No. 1.

You were just doing your typical OCD arguing.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 01:59 PM   #116
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Gotta love it when you see somebody who's not from Boston using Yankee as a derogatory term... in the 20th, er, 21st Century.

Quote:
But it was your hypocritical ass, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, that introduced that topic at post #20, and Ekim the Inbred Chimp and your dumb-fuck golem ass repeated it several times there after: hypocrite!

See, CBJ7, there you go again ... and no "begging" was required, besides, what else could you say after you were proved a liar multiple times in one thread.

There you go, talking about people's ASSES again. I think maybe you're also a little light in the loafers! Maybe that's why you have to wear a sheet!

Keep melting down, Corpy! You're melting all over ECCIE.

Your late-model HUFF is waiting for you at valet parking. Feel free to leave in it anytime.

(DAY NINE -- OKTOBERFEST HASN'T BEEN THIS "HOT" SINCE, well, you know when!)
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 02:19 PM   #117
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:

Pathetic.
Old 10-23-2013, 06:46 PM   #118
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
"Facts"? What "facts"?
Yep, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass-fool, it's obvious your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass doesn't know what a fact is.

Quote:
You just admitted he ridiculed the officer's helmets. So what the fuck doe your idiotic post about batons have to do with the stupidity of biker helmets?

The only "fact" that is relevant is that you can't explain how your Post No. 2 responds to what CJ7 wrote in Post No. 1.

You were just doing your typical OCD arguing.
CBJ7 was deriding "bicycle helmets" and "shin guards" to detract from what most of those officers DID have, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass: those officers carried weapons in the form of riot batons! Plus, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, despite CBJ7's ignorant and derisive ridicule, many of those officers were, in fact, wearing full riot gear -- with helmets and face shields. And those officers lined up against 80 and 90 something year old WWII veterans; which is another "truth" that CBJ7 lyingly denies, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

FYI, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, post #2 is a helluva lot more relevant to this thread than anything you've posted herein. BTW, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, you misspelled "officers'" and "does".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Gotta love it when you see somebody who's not from Boston using Yankee as a derogatory term... in the 20th, er, 21st Century.

There you go, talking about people's ASSES again. I think maybe you're also a little light in the loafers! Maybe that's why you have to wear a sheet!

Keep melting down, Corpy! You're melting all over ECCIE.

Your late-model HUFF is waiting for you at valet parking. Feel free to leave in it anytime.

(DAY NINE -- OKTOBERFEST HASN'T BEEN THIS "HOT" SINCE, well, you know when!)
You always remain so overwhelmingly ignorant and confused, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, and the subject of conversation isn't about your "ass" ... you're being called an "ass", you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

Quote:
Pathetic.
Yes you are, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, good to see you finally admit it.
Old 10-23-2013, 07:35 PM   #119
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yep, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass-fool, it's obvious your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass doesn't know what a fact is.

CBJ7 was deriding "bicycle helmets" and "shin guards" to detract from what most of those officers DID have, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass: those officers carried weapons in the form of riot batons! Plus, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, despite CBJ7's ignorant and derisive ridicule, many of those officers were, in fact, wearing full riot gear -- with helmets and face shields. And those officers lined up against 80 and 90 something year old WWII veterans; which is another "truth" that CBJ7 lyingly denies, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

FYI, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, post #2 is a helluva lot more relevant to this thread than anything you've posted herein. BTW, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, you misspelled "officers'" and "does".

You always remain so overwhelmingly ignorant and confused, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, and the subject of conversation isn't about your "ass" ... you're being called an "ass", you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

Yes you are, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, good to see you finally admit it.

Getting your mangina poked again In Bred?
Old 10-23-2013, 09:27 PM   #120
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Stop trying to change the topic. I cited a specific post. In no way does it support your position.
Admit you are wrong. You cited the posts as examples of CJ7 ridiculing the "riot police's" weapons. It doesn't. You lied…again. It referred to the wheel chair folks. Any moron can see that.

That's because you didn't get it the first time.
You have to be told over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.
And you're still clueless.
Add to that I haven't addressed the issue of whether that thread has any relation to this one let alone denied it. Because I have been dealing with you and your continuous lies. You don't have any moral compass or shame. Your hubris offends me. I bet it offends most.

Full fledged? The vast majority of the officers are carrying a single piece of "riot" gear. A baton. Where is their body armor? Their side arms? Their face shields? Their arm carried shields? Their gas masks?

No matter what you say, the USPP are not used as riot police. Never. Not once.

You're at that point you'll say anything to prop up your mine shaft that you've dug yourself into. The supports have been kicked out. No one will make any attempt at saving you.

Even sog has left you to your fate. Jesus Christ, you are one stupid douche-bag.

Was busy wiping Ekim excrement off the shoes, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. What was that you're trying to say?

You're a fucked up guy. Don't change a thing. Just keep struggling.

With all the bullshit you are spewing you haven't even noticed that you have pissed all over yourself.

Douche-bag.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women