Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60457
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48481
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41794
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-29-2011, 02:23 PM   #106
Guest080611
Account Disabled

User ID: 2356
My ECCIE Reviews

@THEBIZZ.....I really appriciate your appology. Thank you. I know I am a lil ghetto...lol, I did grow up in the hood. But I am still a lady & I carry myself as that. Your very much a gentlemen for appologizing I know my grammer is not 100%, I know my spelling is not 100%....but I honestly don't give a shit In person, the last thing you would be worried about is me being ghetto You folks can make your judgements all you want on anyone you want, but that doesn't make you right. Either way, there is always guys that are not ganna care about a ladies personal life...therefore, they are still ganna make the money.
Old 07-29-2011, 02:23 PM   #107
sirliamscross
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly's Angels View Post
(1)I don't like judgemental people. (2)I don't like negative people. (3)I don't like people who open their mouths about things they are not affiliated with. (4)You wanna sit behind your computer and judge others..... (5)but your forgetting what kind of site your on??? (6)More than half of you guys are married.... (7)and just like you say you won't see a lady if she has a pimp.... (8)Fix yourself 1st. (9)Stop being so negative. (10) Stop being rude & mean. (11)Stop disrespecting. (12)Stop the name calling. (13)sucks for you though......because the iggnorance shows more and more each post you do. (14)Some of you are a lil sheltered and it shows.

Someone needs to step forward and defend us from Carly. Just in one post i counted 14 "judgemental" comments. And before someone says that 1,2 and 3 aren't judgemental - she was implying that we are those things. Anyone who doesn't like the "pimped out girls".

I have no dog in the pimp fight... I'm only here to point out that Carly declares herself the defender of all, but it seems she is only defending herself.
Old 07-29-2011, 02:26 PM   #108
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
As far as me comparing hobbiest giving their money to ladies that have pimps.....and guys who give their wives money to providers....it kinda is the same if you think about. Your wife is not ganna approve of you giving your money to a provider. Just as you don't approve of giving your money to a lady that has a pimp.
regardless, if these guys' wives were to find out... im sure they would be pissed either way that their husband is spending money on a prostitute, and wouldnt be like, "SO YOU'VE BEEN SPENDING MONEY ON A HOOKER?? DOES SHE HAVE A PIMP??" their wives dont give a damn about pimps.. they'd probably be more upset at the fact that they've been cheating and sneaking around and paying money while doing it.
i think its 2 totally different scenarios.. they dont have anything to do with one another.. maybe ur TRYING to see some similarities and ways to tie a guy's wife into this situation, but i think its pointless. were talking about pimps and the fellas not approving of it. obviously a wife wouldnt approve of cheating.. what other options does she have?? she's SUPPOSED to get upset if her husband's screwing around!!
why did u start talking about their wives? makes no sense to me.
Old 07-29-2011, 02:26 PM   #109
sirliamscross
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog0311 View Post
What I do not understand is why you guys keep rehashing old shit while supposedly talking about new things? I would love to bring up that you shit and pissed in your pants when you were a little kid, (maybe you still do), and then talk about today's news events.

He was implying - I believe - that Carly wasn't there to defend you when you were being attacked for your, ahem, "creative license" while doing reviews.
Old 07-29-2011, 02:28 PM   #110
sirliamscross
Account Disabled

Quote:
Either way, there is always guys that are not ganna care about a ladies personal life...therefore, they are still ganna make the money.
Minus a "small" percentage, of course!

damn - I got involved in the pimp drama.
Old 07-29-2011, 02:31 PM   #111
T-Can
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirliamscross View Post
He was implying - I believe - that Carly wasn't there to defend you when you were being attacked for your, ahem, "creative license" while doing reviews.
Thank you sirliamscross for defending me and pointing out that for bigdog....yes bigdog, he is correct on what I was thinking. I have no beef with you.
Old 07-29-2011, 02:50 PM   #112
Guest080611
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry, I have no reason to defend myself on anything. Its not just this board, its this world that has become so mean, rude, judgemental & disrespectful. I'm tired of always reading negative BS. Why can't folks just be positive??? I don't have to make up things that are similar......they just are. Your ganna have your view of it, I'm ganna have mine. And everything that you folks are saying a pimp does......it goes beyond pimps.....your pointing a figure at a certain type of person. And I'm sorry, thats just not right. Just like LL talking about ladies that have babies by thier pimp and being on medicade and welfare. What is the difference from a lady not in the biz, capable of getting a job....but living off your income tax. Its many similarities. Or a pimp beating his woman and a boyfriend beating his woman. Oh because he is not a pimp its ok? Small minded people only look on the outside. But if you think about....its all the same. No man should put his hands on a woman. If someone is capable of working....then they need to get a job and stop living off of the working folks taxes. But because these guys have a title of a pimp....its so much worse....ummmm, I think not. Its still the same.
Old 07-29-2011, 03:04 PM   #113
Guest080611
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm saying there are so many more important things you folks should be concerned about. How much water did you use 2day? You know its a drought, right? There are schools getting shut down & teachers getting laid off....our kids future in on the line. The economy sucks hard....is your job ganna last? School is right around the corner...have you bought supplies & clothes yet? If folks would put as much effort into the important things...or just even being fucking NICE as much as they do with the negative BS....this world would be a better place. Me, if I can help 1 person, make a difference in 1 person's life, defend & protect just 1 person, I've done my job....and I go to bed happy every nite & sleep super great!!! I've been blessed in my life because of the type of person I am towards others. I can't help it that I want everyone to be that way. I always see the brighter side of things. I always find the best in people. I try my best to not make judgements. But I'm am a cancer and I'm a very emotional, overly caring person.....thats just me. I know everyone can't be as open minded or caring as I am....but I like to try to get people to see things from a different view. Some people have a 1 track mind....and thats ok. But it doesn't hurt to put my opinion and facts in and hope that even just 1 person can see beyond what they think they know.
Old 07-29-2011, 03:11 PM   #114
TheDuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13
Default For the love of GOD!!

I'm going blind!!

Old 07-29-2011, 03:34 PM   #115
PODarkness
Valued Poster

Carly, What would you say is the difference between a manager, and a pimp?

I have said before that in my mind it's like the difference between a shyster and an attorney. They both have the same job, but they go about it in very different ways. (no offense Jon)

As consumers of a service, sometimes our process of choice go deeper than the immediate service we are buying. For example, If I use a service to change the oil in my car, I might decide that I want to use a service that is green, and takes great care in how they dispose of the used oil. There is no noticeable difference for me or my car if I use the other service, who takes the oil out behind the garage and dumps it in the sewer. I still choose the green service if I can.

LL is campaigning for full disclosure on how everyone disposes of the oil, militant demonstrations that involve pouring used oil on anyone who tries to walk through the front door of an offending business, and asking for whistle blowers / ex employees to narc on those who do anything less than use NASA rockets to shoot the used oil out into space toward the sun.

You seem to be saying that because none of us are environmentalists, we should stop talking about pollution, get the fucking oil changed, and mind our own business.

There is probably some middle ground between the two positions, don't you think?

As for that ghetto comment?
I just figured it was because you are a Steelers fan.

GO BROWNS!
Old 07-29-2011, 03:37 PM   #116
broes
Reverse Apache Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBizz View Post
Bigdog,

Would you really blow up the burger joint or would you just throw a rock at it and then post on the Internet an "embellishment" that you blew it up?

Just curious.
Now that was funny.
Old 07-29-2011, 04:06 PM   #117
Guest080611
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Honestly, I think they are the same. These days pimps have changed into something you wouldn't expect if you watch any old school pimp movies. Alot of these pimps have changed their ways, as in how they treat their women. You see the movies where they beat thier girls, take all thier money and give them nothing in return. But I'll tell you, these woman these days who choose to be with pimps have stood their ground on many things they require...and if thier needs are not met, the lady will move around to someone who can treat them right and give them what they want. I've seen ladies that have pimps that have a better life than me!!!! I know that amazes some, but its 100% the truth!!!
I'll tell another story about a lady that I know....and this is a perfect example of how you can't judge all by just 1.
It was about 5 or 6 years ago that this pimp found her on Division street here in Arlington. edited-forbidden topic Young girl. In a 5 year period of time, edited-forbidden topic, she has her own house here, one in California....and if I'm correct, she has another one, just not sure where. Nice car. She goes on vacations like every other month it seems like. She goes to alot of events, like nascar, concerts, football games. She has had like 3 boob jobs. Actrally, in person, she is freaking SMOKING HOT!!!! I know that there are many providers that have these things as well....and don't have a pimp....and koodos to you. But some woman in life need that constant motovation. They feel they need someone by their side....and thats ok if they feel that way. It doesn't make them weak. It doesn't make them stupid. Because in my opinion, if this particular lady had not got with that pimp...she would have been stupid, and probably in really bad conditon right now. Now let me say this before I go on before someone mastakes what I'm saying....I'm not speaking on all pimps. I'm not saying that all pimps are great. What I'm saying is some ladies have made the right choice to get with a pimp. A manager and pimp are the same things.....but I guess manager does sound a lil better...lol. As I've stated in a thread before, what is the difference in a woman who works, but husband doesn't. But he stays home & is Mr. Mom, does all house chores, takes care of the kids, cooks dinner. Everything that a stay at home mom does & then you have a provider who sees clients to get her money, and her pimp stays home and does all house chores, takes care of kids....everything that a stay at home mom would do? Whats the difference? Cause I've been in that situation back when me & the father of my kids were still together. I don't mind doing the man's job as long as he doesn't mind doing the woman's job. If a woman can sit up and live off of her man/boyfriend/husband....why can't a man do the same thing? Oh, I forgot, he has a title as a pimp, not the boyfriend/husband....lol
Old 07-29-2011, 04:06 PM   #118
TheDuck
Valued Poster

Thank You Jesus!!
Old 07-29-2011, 04:20 PM   #119
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

I know of at least one female pimp here in Dallas... Just sayin!!! She'd probably call herself a manager, but the way she treats people is not very nice at all.
Old 07-29-2011, 04:22 PM   #120
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Honestly, I think they are the same. These days pimps have changed into something you wouldn't expect if you watch any old school pimp movies. Alot of these pimps have changed their ways, as in how they treat their women. You see the movies where they beat thier girls, take all thier money and give them nothing in return. But I'll tell you, these woman these days who choose to be with pimps have stood their ground on many things they require...and if thier needs are not met, the lady will move around to someone who can treat them right and give them what they want.

Would that be Indepimpdent?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women