Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36480
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2014, 03:40 PM   #106
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Who's hiring?

Work your ass off, doing what? So, you're saying that if I'm a janitor, that I should just 'work my ass off' mopping that floor for $3.50 an hour, making $200 a week, before taxes, still gotta pay rent, eat, clothes, bills, (ooh, especially winter time), and things will get better for me? Yeah?

No.

Btw, Jewish people are still white (mostly...there are black and other color Jews, as it turns out), so there are scenarios where they get the benefit of the doubt my most.

Here's the answer, my man. We have to change cultures. There are a lot of cultures that NEED to be changed (whether they will be or not is immaterial at the moment).

1. The Corporate Greed culture. They need to quit gouging poor people for every dime they make to fill their bottomless pockets for monies that end up being tax free. Corporate America makes money without spending money. This leads directly to...

2. The Political culture. We need to get these sleaze ball fucks out of office, because they allow all this capitalist bullshit to propagate. Then again, this circles back to #1, because they buy off politicians who let them do the bullshit they do. So, basically one of these two need to get rid of the other.

3. The Education culture...or lack thereof. The country as a whole is losing in this department, as other countries pass us up. All we care about is fake ass entertainers who get paid to sing, rap, play ball, and look silly on reality shows. None of these motherfuckers contribute anything to society, and we need to quit glorifying them and paying them millions of dollars to be wastes of oxygen. But black people in particular, or anyone that's deemed 'poor', needs to teach their children to be smarter and set educational goals in life instead of putting a microphone or basketball in front of them when they're 3 years old.

Foreigners know how to build everything we use. Technical skills damn near don't exist in this country anymore (back to point #1) because it's easier to pay Raul in India $.50 an hour what we'd have to pay Andrew the American $20 an hour to make.

The jobs that do remain, black people may know how to do them, but they're not certified on any marketable skills or have any educational background on anything marketable. They have a brain, motor skills, and ideas, but they're not on the inside, so no one gives a shit. With certified marketable skills, black people would stand better chances to get hired, BUT THIS IS GETTING LOST in the process of living in deep poverty. When you're engulfed in poverty (i.e. crime, poor schools, uneducated relatives, etc) it clouds opportunities.

There needs to be programs in place that offer JOB SKILLS TRAINING to poor people, so they can learn to be more efficient citizens and take care of themselves. Teach them to fish.

4. The Criminal Element culture. Any fucks that don't want job training, better schools or anything beneficial to a future in the labor force, well, we'll just lock you the fuck up and let you break rocks for 20 years. We gotta keep you out of the way of people that want to progress. You are THE REASON they can't progress because you're walking around the block toting guns, talking 'gangsta' shit, wearing colors, shooting people over tennis shoes, raping women, robbing, and generally being nothing more than a DETRIMENT to society. Either conform or get out of the way.

This culture also involves kids out of wedlock, particularly the DEADBEAT BABY DADDY type of fucks with 7 kids by 6 women, and they're taking care of none of them. You're a criminal as far as I'm concerned, so, come on. Just go to jail, for being a malcontent, deadbeat, and an intentionally non-contributor to society. Here's your hammer. Break some rocks.

We can tweak these as we go along in society, but at some point we need to take a stand on the things that PLAGUE the country, things that prohibit progress. Rich people need to not only pay taxes, but bring jobs back to the country. Their overseas wealth needs to be taxed all to hell. If you're an American, YOU PAY TAXES. I don't give a damn WHERE your money's at. That shit can be on the moon. I'll send a NASA rocket and tax the hell out of it.

All this, of course, means that the wealthy has to want to help eliminate poverty instead of being the cause of it.

When THE PEOPLE have had enough, they'll start the process of implementing my suggestions, and forcing the powers that be to enforce them.

I hope I'm still alive when they decide to.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 03:46 PM   #107
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
So, you're saying that if I'm a janitor, that I should just 'work my ass off' mopping that floor for $3.50 an hour, making $200 a week before taxes, and things will get better for me? Yeah?
You don't see the Hispanics rioting...or acting like they have a sense of entitlement...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 03:48 PM   #108
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Google "List of US metropolitan riots" and see what the first listing is...

Just sayin'...
I did, so?
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 03:56 PM   #109
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Again...that is not what I am saying....I am saying that community policing is better when you hire officers from within the community that represent the racial/social and religious makeup of said community.
That's true. The community Policing methods implemented throughout many major cities strive to match the officers with the demographics of the areas they patrol. Philadelphia has been one of the first major cities to do this and with good results. Drop in citizen complaints, Officer Citizen relations have improved, significant drop in some crime stats such as Theft and Burglary.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 04:46 PM   #110
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You don't see the Hispanics rioting...or acting like they have a sense of entitlement...
Kinda hard to riot without a green card!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 04:59 PM   #111
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
They might if they had someone to instigate it like Al not- so Sharpton does for the black community. Just saying.

Jim
Old 08-17-2014, 05:44 PM   #112
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default This is interesting....and a game changer

The person who watched as Micheal Brown got shot apparently recorded somone in the backgroud who was describing what he say. We don't know who that is but they describe Brown as being in the car, running from the car, and then running back at the car as if to attack. This tends to agree wth the police report.

Read the transcript; http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/1686...uson-shooting/
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 06:22 PM   #113
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Who's hiring?

Work your ass off, doing what? So, you're saying that if I'm a janitor, that I should just 'work my ass off' mopping that floor for $3.50 an hour, making $200 a week, before taxes, still gotta pay rent, eat, clothes, bills, (ooh, especially winter time), and things will get better for me? Yeah?

Only waitresses (waiters) working for tips make less than the federal minimum wage. So who makes only $3.50 an hour? Probably no one and if you did make $3.50 a week then for a 40 hour week you would make $140. If you're making $140 a week then you shouldn't be spending money for the Internet and buying pussy. So I call you out as a fake.

No.

Yes, a fake.

Btw, Jewish people are still white (mostly...there are black and other color Jews, as it turns out), so there are scenarios where they get the benefit of the doubt my most.

I think almost anyone with any education past high school knows this but I don't know what you are giving a benefit of a doubt for. FYI, most Muslims are not Arabs.

Here's the answer, my man. We have to change cultures. There are a lot of cultures that NEED to be changed (whether they will be or not is immaterial at the moment).

1. The Corporate Greed culture. They need to quit gouging poor people for every dime they make to fill their bottomless pockets for monies that end up being tax free. Corporate America makes money without spending money. This leads directly to...

What you call greed is actually capitalism. You need to define your terms much more specifically. Capitalism allows wealth to be created from raw materials, this wealth allows jobs to be created and isn't this what it is all about; jobs? If you take away the wealth creation then there will be no jobs. By the way, the ellipsis was the incorrect punctuation you wanted to use. A semi-colon would have been correct is you weren't already in the middle of numbering your issues.

2. The Political culture. We need to get these sleaze ball fucks out of office, because they allow all this capitalist bullshit to propagate. Then again, this circles back to #1, because they buy off politicians who let them do the bullshit they do. So, basically one of these two need to get rid of the other.

I semi-agree with you on this but for different reasons. There are many sleaze balls in office and a lot of sleaze balls appointed to office but the problem comes when they only look out for themselves. Business has a right to survive as does every citizen because every business is the creation of a citizen and employs citizen. Destroy a business in the name of what? and you take away someones job and take away someone's dream. The real solution is to find politicians who can't be "bought off" and that is a hard job. It means you have to be engaged (the people of Ferguson obviously aren't) and pragmatic about your leadership (Al Sharpton was there wasn't he?).

3. The Education culture...or lack thereof. The country as a whole is losing in this department, as other countries pass us up. All we care about is fake ass entertainers who get paid to sing, rap, play ball, and look silly on reality shows. None of these motherfuckers contribute anything to society, and we need to quit glorifying them and paying them millions of dollars to be wastes of oxygen. But black people in particular, or anyone that's deemed 'poor', needs to teach their children to be smarter and set educational goals in life instead of putting a microphone or basketball in front of them when they're 3 years old.

I agree with everything you've said but this is not about race. Children of all races are getting short changed by our school system. 20 years ago there was an ad in Chicago about five black men who made more than 100 million dollars yearly. Everyone thought the Chicago Bulls but the ad said that it was five people who graduated business school and worked on the Chicago Stock Exchange. Now your first thing about capitalism would have prevented these five from existing. It is not so much school, it is culture and media that hypes these idiots who have a talent for a single thing whether it is telling jokes, playing ball, running fast, punching someone else, or looking good in underwear. The worst of them thinks that it translates into success and knowledge in other things. Let's put some education back into the education system.

Foreigners know how to build everything we use. Technical skills damn near don't exist in this country anymore (back to point #1) because it's easier to pay Raul in India $.50 an hour what we'd have to pay Andrew the American $20 an hour to make.

I work in a field where we use technology everyday (teaching is a side job for the idiots here which they don't know). We are looking for people now but we can't find them. They either want too much money, don't want to work the hours (the number one reason we lose so many), don't want to work the hours required, or don't have the skills. They could get the skills but they took classes in things that college said would be good to make them a "well rounded person" and we need technicians. Most our people come from veterans.

The jobs that do remain, black people may know how to do them, but they're not certified on any marketable skills or have any educational background on anything marketable. They have a brain, motor skills, and ideas, but they're not on the inside, so no one gives a shit. With certified marketable skills, black people would stand better chances to get hired, BUT THIS IS GETTING LOST in the process of living in deep poverty. When you're engulfed in poverty (i.e. crime, poor schools, uneducated relatives, etc) it clouds opportunities.

I don't know exactly but I would say that about our jobs are filled with black people. Many will not last a year. They will not show up or show up late. Others will think that they should get more pay increases faster (than everyone else is getting them). Someone will hang on and learn. They will get better positions and more money but this takes time. Too many of our people seem to be happy just doing what they are doing when they got hired on. That is their problem.

There needs to be programs in place that offer JOB SKILLS TRAINING to poor people, so they can learn to be more efficient citizens and take care of themselves. Teach them to fish.

There are programs for that and it starts in high school. The school district of Kansas City, MO has one of worst records in the country for graduation. Everyone should take advantage of free high school education and the parents should be pounding on the doors saying to put more burdens (for later opportunities) on their children. Too many parents have quit the system and have left it to the teachers to pull the load. One teacher cannot teach 25 students who have given up except in some Hollywood movie.

4. The Criminal Element culture. Any fucks that don't want job training, better schools or anything beneficial to a future in the labor force, well, we'll just lock you the fuck up and let you break rocks for 20 years. We gotta keep you out of the way of people that want to progress. You are THE REASON they can't progress because you're walking around the block toting guns, talking 'gangsta' shit, wearing colors, shooting people over tennis shoes, raping women, robbing, and generally being nothing more than a DETRIMENT to society. Either conform or get out of the way.

Agree but how about getting people to support the police in doing just that. There used to be a shop in Kansas City, KS that had it windows full of merchandise that said "Don't Snitch". Yes, it was a combination black/hispanic neighborhood. That went out the window when someone busted the windows and stole from the store. They posted a reward for information leading to an arrest. You're going to have to change the culture from the inside.

This culture also involves kids out of wedlock, particularly the DEADBEAT BABY DADDY type of fucks with 7 kids by 6 women, and they're taking care of none of them. You're a criminal as far as I'm concerned, so, come on. Just go to jail, for being a malcontent, deadbeat, and an intentionally non-contributor to society. Here's your hammer. Break some rocks.

Or how about a guy with 18 kids by 6 women.... It is not against the law. Do you want it to be? Then pass the law, grab Mr. Penis off the street and make him work off his obligation. When that happens (only rappers and athletes can do this) then maybe the message will delivered to grow up and be a man. Any jack hole can knock up a woman but that does not make you a man. Which celebrity can we use to deliver that message?

We can tweak these as we go along in society, but at some point we need to take a stand on the things that PLAGUE the country, things that prohibit progress. Rich people need to not only pay taxes, but bring jobs back to the country. Their overseas wealth needs to be taxed all to hell. If you're an American, YOU PAY TAXES. I don't give a damn WHERE your money's at. That shit can be on the moon. I'll send a NASA rocket and tax the hell out of it.

All this, of course, means that the wealthy has to want to help eliminate poverty instead of being the cause of it.

How exactly does wealth cause poverty?

When THE PEOPLE have had enough, they'll start the process of implementing my suggestions, and forcing the powers that be to enforce them.

There's your problem. Forcing people to do things. Encouraging them and not rewarding bad behavior is what government should be doing. Take away food stamps for life for selling them for beer money. Take away welfare checks for abuse. Take away the children instead of giving more money to women for having babies.

As with so many others you are probably a FAUX Brother. Overall, you need to use profanity and lack of grammarical skills don't do your argument any credit even if you have some valid points. Your understanding of economics and politics is very rudimentary.
Old 08-17-2014, 06:47 PM   #114
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

An indication of how stupid some reporters are:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...Rubber-Bullets

Huffington Post reported who became famous getting arrested (detained actually) the other night thinks that orange ear plugs are rubber bullets.

Old 08-17-2014, 06:58 PM   #115
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Heh....makes sense to me! Stealing cigars is definitely a crime punishable by on the spot execution!Now, back in the 60s when I went through my teen shoplifting stage of development while growing up in Westchester County. N.Y. Was not a smoker but would often help myself to a Hershey bar, sometimes a bag of Wise Potato Chips. When I slipped out of that candy store and onto the street, lucky me that no cops were nearby! Even luckier- I was born white!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 06:59 PM   #116
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
As with so many others you are probably a FAUX Brother. Overall, you need to use profanity and lack of grammarical skills don't do your argument any credit even if you have some valid points.
BREAKING NEWS:

JDIdiot offers a scathing critique of another poster on "lack of grammarical skills."

Absolutely priceless!

If that's not enough, he tops his criticism off with the following grammarically correct sentence structure:

"Overall, you need to use profanity and lack of grammarical skills don't do your argument any credit even if you have some valid points."

Hey JDIdiot, let me guess!

You are an English Grammarical teacher?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 07:11 PM   #117
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solemate62 View Post
Heh....makes sense to me! Stealing cigars is definitely a crime punishable by on the spot execution!Now, back in the 60s when I went through my teen shoplifting stage of development while growing up in Westchester County. N.Y. Was not a smoker but would often help myself to a Hershey bar, sometimes a bag of Wise Potato Chips. When I slipped out of that candy store and onto the street, lucky me that no cops were nearby! Even luckier- I was born white!
Did you ever grab a elderly storekeeper by the throat and throw him across the room if he happened to catch you taking something without paying?
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 07:22 PM   #118
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Did you ever grab a elderly storekeeper by the throat and throw him across the room if he happened to catch you taking something without paying?
That would be a really big oops!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 07:51 PM   #119
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I think the only reason why Michael Brown did it is because he could. There was a huge size gap between Brown and the clerk. If it was the other way around or closer matched. I don't think Brown would have had such a smooth transition out of the store, and for all we know he may never had encountered Officer Wilson, at least not in the manner in which did.

Jim
Old 08-17-2014, 07:54 PM   #120
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Who's hiring?

No.

I mostly agree - good response. JD also makes some good points. (Though, the janitor could rent a two bedroom, humble flat and split the rent with a roommate and muddle through)
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women