Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60567
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42086
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-17-2014, 04:34 PM   #106
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Connecticut??? I've never mentioned Connecticut. Try again.

My "enlightened approach" is currently supported by the overwhelming majority of the 50 states, so I would hardly refer to it as MY enlightened approach. A handful of states do not require a CHL in order to carry a concealed handgun. Get your facts straight for a change. In Texas, less than 3% of citizens 21 and older have a valid CHL. That leaves 97% of us who are either carrying concealed handguns illegally, don't want to invest the time/money to obtain a CHL, or, the largest group by far IMHO, those who don't really care about whether or not the ability to obtain a CHL exists. I firmly believe that the majority of the 97% want people obtaining CHLs to be qualified by a certified course of instruction.
I'm sorry that such a "burden" is placed on those such as yourself that would pass a CHL course without having to attend it, but most times laws are made for the majority and not the minority
Connecticut is in the OP, Speedy. Connecticut ex post facto defined certain types of weapons illegal exposing previously law-abiding owners subject to fines and imprisonment. Didn't you understand that, Speedy? Further, CHLs are like liquor stamps during Prohibition and, as such, are subject to governmental abuse like liquor stamps were abused during Prohibition. But unlike liquor, the right to bear arms is a Constitutionally stipulated right.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 04:53 PM   #107
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
No, I think he's REALLY retarded. He should not be allowed anywhere near a gun.
+ 100,000,000,000,000,000,000
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 07:11 PM   #108
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

IBS,et al, are so fucking retarded, they shouldn't be allowed to,speak out against any government program... Especially those that support their retarded lifestyles.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 07:19 PM   #109
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
IBS,et al, are so fucking retarded, they shouldn't be allowed to,speak out against any government program... Especially those that support their retarded lifestyles.

Did you say something Assy Fucke?

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 08:17 PM   #110
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

duhhhh, it's Simpler Jack
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 09:46 PM   #111
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
The recent decisions (D.C v Heller) by SCOTUS have extended the reach of the 2nd Amendment to include an individual's right to possess a firearm for lawful purposes.

I'm sure you knew that.
Did you have a point? Or has your ability to comprehend dropped suddenly?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 06:35 AM   #112
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Connecticut is in the OP, Speedy. Connecticut ex post facto defined certain types of weapons illegal exposing previously law-abiding owners subject to fines and imprisonment. Didn't you understand that, Speedy? Further, CHLs are like liquor stamps during Prohibition and, as such, are subject to governmental abuse like liquor stamps were abused during Prohibition. But unlike liquor, the right to bear arms is a Constitutionally stipulated right.
I did not comment on the Connecticut part of the discussion at all. If you can find otherwise please let me know. Until then I'll consider your comment a fabrication of your deluded mind. Again, because you still don't get it, the right to bear arms is NOT absolute except in your antiquated delusional mind.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 06:39 AM   #113
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Did you have a point? Or has your ability to comprehend dropped suddenly?
Your earlier comment:

The right to bear arms was not recognized so we can protect ourselves from criminals. It was recognized so we can protect ourselves from GOVERNMENT!

which I fully agree with but most gun rights advocates will not, but recent SCOTUS decisions have expanded the scope to include individuals' right to bear arms. If I still am not understanding the point of your original comment I apologize, Senility setting in.
Old 03-18-2014, 10:26 AM   #114
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I did not comment on the Connecticut part of the discussion at all. If you can find otherwise please let me know. Until then I'll consider your comment a fabrication of your deluded mind. Again, because you still don't get it, the right to bear arms is NOT absolute except in your antiquated delusional mind.
When you stated that the states have the right to abridge the rights guaranteed in the Second Amendment you were endorsing Connecticut's unconstitutional actions. It's your Kool Aid notion of what the Second Amendment means that is delusional, Speedy.
Old 03-18-2014, 11:18 AM   #115
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
When you stated that the states have the right to abridge the rights guaranteed in the Second Amendment you were endorsing Connecticut's unconstitutional actions. It's your Kool Aid notion of what the Second Amendment means that is delusional, Speedy.
You have made SEVERAL absolutely ridiculous statements in this thread but your first statement is, without doubt, the most absurd. How you can go from point A, my agreeing with a specific gun control law, requirement of a CHL to carry a concealed handgun, to Point B, that I somehow support Connecticut's actions and that I want firearms taken from people, is beyond any reasonable person's thinking. Oh, I forgot. I'm dealing with a senile old idiot.

You are the one who is truly delusional and wants everyone to believe that YOUR interpretation of the 2nd Amendment is correct. I thank God that you are part of a very, very small minority.
Old 03-18-2014, 11:43 AM   #116
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You have made SEVERAL absolutely ridiculous statements in this thread but your first statement is, without doubt, the most absurd. How you can go from point A, my agreeing with a specific gun control law, requirement of a CHL to carry a concealed handgun, to Point B, that I somehow support Connecticut's actions and that I want firearms taken from people, is beyond any reasonable person's thinking. Oh, I forgot. I'm dealing with a senile old idiot.

You are the one who is truly delusional and wants everyone to believe that YOUR interpretation of the 2nd Amendment is correct. I thank God that you are part of a very, very small minority.
You're trying to distance yourself from your earlier remarks, Speedy.

Quote:
Quote:
It is the laws that have been passed by the states and upheld by the court systems that are relevant. Or in many cases not even challenged.
Quote:
According to laws passed in many states it does. Do YOU understand that? Again, it does not matter what you or I think on the subject. It is your OPINION against FACT.
Regarding that "minority" opinion:

"Fifty-six percent (56%) of Americans who don't have a gun in their household think the United States needs stricter gun control laws. Sixty-eight percent (68%) of those in households with a gun disagree."

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...s_two_americas
Old 03-18-2014, 01:02 PM   #117
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're trying to distance yourself from your earlier remarks, Speedy.

Regarding that "minority" opinion:

"Fifty-six percent (56%) of Americans who don't have a gun in their household think the United States needs stricter gun control laws. Sixty-eight percent (68%) of those in households with a gun disagree."

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...s_two_americas
First, there is a HUGE difference between "stricter" gun control laws and "nonexistent" gun control laws which you support. Even you must understand that. And the gun control law, CHL requirement, is irrelevant in your chart since it already exists in most states so would not be considered a "stricter gun control law" in any but about 5 states which do not require a CHL to carry a concealed handgun. If your are going to present data to back up an opinion, make it relevant.

Regarding my 2 statements that you cited, I stand behind them 100%. No where in either statement am I talking about any specific law or ruling, or even whether I personally agree with them. You tend to get off on tangents and not take any time to even try to comprehend the statements of other people. All I'm saying is that it does not matter at all what YOUR opinion or what MY opinion is on 2nd Amendment rights. Your opinion is that no CHL should be required in order to carry a concealed handgun. My opinion is that it should be. I'm sure Wyoming doesn't give a damn what I think and N.Y doesn't give a damn what you think. And NO WHERE in either of those 2 statements does it say I necessarily agree with all gun control laws in affect in all the states. The FACT is that gun control laws exist despite what you believe should be.
Old 03-18-2014, 01:08 PM   #118
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
How many times do I have to tell you that it is NOT in any way MY ilk to pick and choose. What I believe and what you believe is totally irrelevant. It is the laws that have been passed by the states and upheld by the court systems that are relevant. Or in many cases not even challenged. A 16 year old in Texas cannot get a CHL. A person can't legally carry a gun into my office building, my Credit Union, or any other business which has a sign stating it is illegal to do so. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS VERY SIMPLE CONCEPT????
Quote:
First, there is a HUGE difference between "stricter" gun control laws and "nonexistent" gun control laws which you support. Even you must understand that. And the gun control law, CHL requirement, is irrelevant in your chart since it already exists in most states so would not be considered a "stricter gun control law" in any but about 5 states which do not require a CHL to carry a concealed handgun. If your are going to present data to back up an opinion, make it relevant.

Regarding my 2 statements that you cited, I stand behind them 100%. No where in either statement am I talking about any specific law or ruling, or even whether I personally agree with them. You tend to get off on tangents and not take any time to even try to comprehend the statements of other people. All I'm saying is that it does not matter at all what YOUR opinion or what MY opinion is on 2nd Amendment rights. Your opinion is that no CHL should be required in order to carry a concealed handgun. My opinion is that it should be. I'm sure Wyoming doesn't give a damn what I think and N.Y doesn't give a damn what you think. And NO WHERE in either of those 2 statements does it say I necessarily agree with all gun control laws in affect in all the states. The FACT is that gun control laws exist despite what you believe should be.
Your entire thesis is bogus, Speedy. You cannot cite where a single community in this country isn't already subject to some sort of gun regulation; yet, you lib-retards are not happy and insist on more laws and regulations!
Old 03-18-2014, 02:32 PM   #119
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your entire thesis is bogus, Speedy. You cannot cite where a single community in this country isn't already subject to some sort of gun regulation; yet, you lib-retards are not happy and insist on more laws and regulations!
You are really STUPID. You are totally unable to grasp the most simple statements. I have NEVER stated that there is anyplace in the U.S. that is not subject to some sort of gun regulation. There is NOWHERE in my previous post where I am asking for more gun control laws or regulations. JUST ONCE GET YOUR FACTS CORRECT.

And then of course you resort to your ultimate insult of calling me a lib-retard. Believe me, if a lib-retard is the opposite of you, an ignorant, senile, decrepit old gun monger, I am very happy being one.
Old 03-18-2014, 02:40 PM   #120
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are really STUPID. You are totally unable to grasp the most simple statements. I have NEVER stated that there is anyplace in the U.S. that is not subject to some sort of gun regulation. There is NOWHERE in my previous post where I am asking for more gun control laws or regulations. JUST ONCE GET YOUR FACTS CORRECT.

And then of course you resort to your ultimate insult of calling me a lib-retard. Believe me, if a lib-retard is the opposite of you, an ignorant, senile, decrepit old gun monger, I am very happy being one.
Your statement, Speedy, you own it -- now prove it!

Quote:
Quote:
First, there is a HUGE difference between "stricter" gun control laws and "nonexistent" gun control laws which you support.

You're the Kool Aid sotted fool that lives in fear and who is decrepitly insecure about someone else having and exercising rights you don't approve of, Speedy.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women