Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41569
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: In answer to speedies question
I have used a firearm to protect myself, another person, or my property. 26 52.00%
There have been times I wished I had a gun to protect myself or others. 5 10.00%
There have been times that I wished I DID NOT have a gun to protect myself. 0 0%
I hope that I can get through life without ever needing to use a gun. 19 38.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-09-2015, 09:08 PM   #106
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
So, you went into the military to kill people?
This seems to be your modus operandi. You don't have an answer or point to make, so you twist something around to ask a completely unrelated question.You've done it three or four times just to me. It might be clever if the person pulling the levers weren't so goddamn stupid. Keep trying though. You'll get there someday.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 10:08 PM   #107
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
This seems to be your modus operandi. You don't have an answer or point to make, so you twist something around to ask a completely unrelated question.You've done it three or four times just to me. It might be clever if the person pulling the levers weren't so goddamn stupid. Keep trying though. You'll get there someday.
Actually WR.. it was you that didn't have an answer or point to make since you made the statement.. specifically.."Ending life IS a skill at some point when you're talking about the military". LL was simplytrying to figure out WTF your point was in making that statement.. so he was asking for clarification.

What WAS the point of your statement if not to say that one goes into the military to be taught the "skill" of how to kill people.

Or do you just toss random BS out there and then get huffy when people ask you to explain?
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 10:23 PM   #108
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
Actually WR.. it was you that didn't have an answer or point to make since you made the statement.. specifically.."Ending life IS a skill at some point when you're talking about the military". LL was simplytrying to figure out WTF your point was in making that statement.. so he was asking for clarification.

What WAS the point of your statement if not to say that one goes into the military to be taught the "skill" of how to kill people.

Or do you just toss random BS out there and then get huffy when people ask you to explain?
Jesus Christ. I guess expecting you to comprehend the written word is a stretch. What is the key objective of the military when you get right down to it? Make peace? I don't know why people go into the military. I'm sure it's for a myriad of reasons, just as it is with anything else people do in life. It wasn't random BS. It was a direct response to his spiel on skills. I'm too fucking tired to go back and lead you through it all by cutting and pasting. If you're so fucking interested, read the goddamn thread from the beginning.
Old 04-10-2015, 12:40 AM   #109
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
The constant running of "what ifs" through my mind keeps me on my toes and the things that are taught by conceal carry groups so I am aware of my surroundings at all times.
where exactly are you spending time where you might get hurt?
Maybe it's best to avoid those places.
I dont even carry a gas can for fuel in case I run out, I make sure I have gas....just simply being careful will keep you out of areas where you might need a gun.

or do you think the one time a muger jumps out at you, you'll actually be able to get your gun out and shoot it at a person?
have any experience killing someone? so what makes you think when the pressure is on, you'll be able to get the job done?

bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 12:58 AM   #110
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
I dont even carry a gas can for fuel in case I run out, I make sure I have gas....just simply being careful will keep you out of areas where you might need a gun.

or do you think the one time a muger jumps out at you, you'll actually be able to get your gun out and shoot it at a person?
have any experience killing someone? so what makes you think when the pressure is on, you'll be able to get the job done?

Both are excellent points. What someone says they would do under certain pressure is usually much different from what actually transpires. Of course, this is the internet. Everybody on here is the offspring of Wyatt Fucking Earp and Wild Bill Hickock with a pistol.
Old 04-10-2015, 01:19 AM   #111
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Why does everyone use that same tired argument. If you get jumped then you won't have time to get your weapon out. The people here are the argument against that. Many of us here have used a firearm to protect ourselves or property. No one got jumped like a cougar from a tree. Most people are approached and if you're paying attention you see what is going on.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 01:22 AM   #112
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Why does everyone use that same tired argument. If you get jumped then you won't have time to get your weapon out. The people here are the argument against that. Many of us here have used a firearm to protect ourselves or property. No one got jumped like a cougar from a tree. Most people are approached and if you're paying attention you see what is going on.
anecdotal at best. factor in that it's the internet and your poll is less than worthless.
Old 04-10-2015, 01:31 AM   #113
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

No one ever said that any poll on this site is scientific. Why do you think someone did? This is all about personal experience and opinion. According to the unscientific poll over half of the people who responded did have the opportunity to avail themselves of a weapon at least one time.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 02:08 AM   #114
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
No one ever said that any poll on this site is scientific. Why do you think someone did? This is all about personal experience and opinion. According to the unscientific poll over half of the people who responded did have the opportunity to avail themselves of a weapon at least one time.
Then why even bother with it in the first place? It's nothing more than anecdotal evidence of the ravings of lunatics. Personal opinion and experience mean less than shit when you are talking about statistical data. Over half had the opportunity to avail themselves one time. What the fuck does that even mean? You've got a population of dimwits. Half of the dimwits, the dumber half probably, say they have personally used a gun for protection at least one time. I would posit that if you are in a position to need a gun for protection, you've already fucked up along the way somewhere way before the gun was brought into it.
Old 04-10-2015, 04:55 AM   #115
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Jesus Christ. I guess expecting you to comprehend the written word is a stretch.
Did you answer my question about YOUR WRITTEN WORDS?

Since you've probably forgotten them by now, and obviously want to forget them:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover
So, you went into the military to kill people?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 05:15 AM   #116
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post

This reminds me of the media blitz on the mall shooter (with a rifle) a year or so ago and some "licensed" carrier got himself in the news by claiming he saved a lot of lives by brandishing his .22 pistol at the shooter, who (allegedly out of fear) retreated to a hallway and killed himself (allegedly because the "licensed" carrier threatened him ... when asked why he didn't shoot the "carrier" claimed he didn't have a "clear" shot .... The guy's girlfriend was left by him to fend for herself during the shooting while the carrier hid behind a pillar.

Some on Eccie proclaimed it was an example of how a "licensed" carrier saved lives. Hardly a "poster child" for the cheerleaders of CHL. It is an "example" of reality and the deficiency of the training.
Old 04-10-2015, 05:16 AM   #117
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
This seems to be your modus operandi. .
There's no "seems" about it ... IT IS YOURS! Just like your twin .. UC.
Old 04-10-2015, 07:24 AM   #118
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Looking at the results of this "scientific poll," I've got to call bullshit.

So far 23 of you claimed to have used a gun to protect yourself or someone else.

Unless you're referring to military service, which is a stretch because I had an M-16 too and carried it to protect and defend, etc., then you're all a bunch of lunatics, liars I r hang out with the likes of George Zimmerman.

Why did you leave this "poll" open for a month, JDIdiot? Are you hoping for tragedy, disaster or a dramatic increase in reading level?

I'll buy two or three of you may have needed to show your weapon or even discharge it, but ECCIE sure fuels fantasies and fabrications, and you dipshits are a bunch of Quixotic dreamers.

BUUUUUULLLLLSHIT!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 10:44 AM   #119
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Did you answer my question about YOUR WRITTEN WORDS?

Since you've probably forgotten them by now, and obviously want to forget them:
I explained it. The fact that you can't understand it is your problem, not mine. Everyone is laughing at you and how stupid you are. Go take a shit in the corner and have a good cry.

Read post 108 dumbass.
Old 04-10-2015, 10:45 AM   #120
shanm
Valued Poster

Apparently, Idiotville is located hafway between the harlem ghetto and 1942 Germany.
Either this is the most irrelevant (to reality) poll I've ever seen or this board is populated with pathological liars.
shanm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women