Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60567
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42087
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-26-2011, 02:48 PM   #106
Harmony<3
Account Disabled

User ID: 86308

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
I can't help myself. I love a good train wreck. So Mandy, what are you going to do after your divorce? Come back or fill out your resume with text-speak? Peace.

Is this where im suppose to get mad at ur silly remarks?! Lmao, take ur nonsence elsewhere
Old 06-26-2011, 03:09 PM   #107
Harmony<3
Account Disabled

Fill out my resume? Lol im not worried about my job. Im college educated and have more certifications and license then u prolly even know about. Sorry but im not gonna end up 41 and still b a hooker. God has too much planned for my life
Old 06-26-2011, 03:36 PM   #108
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony<3 View Post
Lmao, take ur nonsence elsewhere
!!??? Olivia's nonsense!? Well bloody hell, her posts make perfect sense to me. I think it to be your posts that are a bit nonsensical, (we are all having a difficult time translating the rubbish).

And before you say it....we all know you don't care...you don't care so much that you even took the time to change your avatar, again reminding everyone that you don't care

So remind us all, why are you still here again?
Old 06-26-2011, 03:38 PM   #109
K2S0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

. . .
Old 06-26-2011, 03:39 PM   #110
ImaMrCool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
Shes here to tell the stalker shes not here anymore, duh!
Old 06-26-2011, 04:28 PM   #111
Harmony<3
Account Disabled

Becuz i can b
Old 06-26-2011, 04:31 PM   #112
Harmony<3
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
!!??? Olivia's nonsense!? Well bloody hell, her posts make perfect sense to me. I think it to be your posts that are a bit nonsensical, (we are all having a difficult time translating the rubbish).

And before you say it....we all know you don't care...you don't care so much that you even took the time to change your avatar, again reminding everyone that you don't care

Thought u dnt like talking to corpses?
Old 06-26-2011, 04:50 PM   #113
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Fill out my resume? Lol im not worried about my job. Im college educated and have more certifications and license then u prolly even know about. Sorry but im not gonna end up 41 and still b a hooker. God has too much planned for my life
mandy/pearl/harmony or whoever you are this week.

Even though I have no proof, I would be totally amazed if you had some sort of four year degree with many certifications and licenses.

Even if you did, your totally defiant attitude during this thread has shown your true colors. Also, reading this thread, do you expect most of us to ever take you seriously again?

Being the eye candy you are, there seems to be no substance behind the style, but that's your fault, not the fault of anybody else.

You have no idea what you will be doing at 41, you may have goals and dreams, but having goals and dreams can change from day to day. Dreams and goals aren't reality, life is reality.

hey gd whtz n stre 4 me
You have nothing more than an idea what God has in store for you or anybody else. None of us know what He has in store for us, or when He's going to call us home.
Old 06-26-2011, 04:58 PM   #114
Squirrel88
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
You have nothing more than an idea what God has in store for you or anybody else. None of us know what He has in store for us, or when He's going to call us home.
Well said, my brother! I tell you my 40 years have been a rollercoster ride!
Old 06-26-2011, 04:59 PM   #115
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1
Exclamation Then

Quote:
Lmao, r u suggesting that i would actually CARE what attention i get on this board?! Thats really funny. The people in my life r who i care about but everything yall say on this site i take with a grain of salt.

Why the hell did you ask the question to start with....That's why I started the thread " To My Stakler" to prove how stupid it is...nevermind, over your head....
Old 06-26-2011, 05:02 PM   #116
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

Exclamation I heaerI hear I hear

Quote:
I dnt have to knw u...many reputable trusted ppl have told me wht uve done to other ppl, then i hear.u tried blackmailing a moderator, so yes. Tu eres loca
You don't know shit, fuck with me and you will. Go to the Spiderhole so we can finish you.

If you wanted HIM to read it email him, write him a letter, call him, don't do this silly shit....
Old 06-26-2011, 05:08 PM   #117
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

Yeah your 20 years old with more certifications than most of us "prolly" you state...lol

Does Hilbilly High give certifications now. This is not my mother tongue, what's your excuse? How's your linkedin lookin these days?

Your just another sheep to the slaughter....a statistsic.

If your so educated why do you type in such a manner. It's certainly not Leetspeak. So WE KNOW your not into computers. Hell you use your phone so I'm guessing you don't have one...I'll get back to ya'll on that one.

The guys that did reviews on you said you were only good for one thing and YES you spoke in an uneducated manner. With such an education, why speak like that. O.H. and I were just kidding the other day on how good we are at mocking Ghetto Speak, like you. Only we jest, we speak English and write it too.... OOOOH I know huh.

I mean you can trade the S&P's or something for additional cash with your stated phenominal education. Or cook Racoons.
Old 06-26-2011, 05:15 PM   #118
Harmony<3
Account Disabled

Lmao, yall r hilarious
Old 06-26-2011, 05:20 PM   #119
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

Default Wewere just joking the other day

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
I can't help myself. I love a good train wreck. So Mandy, what are you going to do after your divorce? Come back or fill out your resume with text-speak? Peace.
On this very matter. How funny.
Old 06-26-2011, 05:24 PM   #120
Harmony<3
Account Disabled

not tht hard to complete a 6 week course sofia. Im not 20 btw

UOTE=sofiaofhouston;1418654]Yeah your 20 years old with more certifications than most of us "prolly" you state...lol

Does Hilbilly High give certifications now. This is not my mother tongue, what's your excuse? How's your linkedin lookin these days?

Your just another sheep to the slaughter....a statistsic.

If your so educated why do you type in such a manner. It's certainly not Leetspeak. So WE KNOW your not into computers. Hell you use your phone so I'm guessing you don't have one...I'll get back to ya'll on that one.

The guys that did reviews on you said you were only good for one thing and YES you spoke in an uneducated manner. With such an education, why speak like that. O.H. and I were just kidding the other day on how good we are at mocking Ghetto Speak, like you. Only we jest, we speak English and write it too.... OOOOH I know huh.

I mean you can trade the S&P's or something for additional cash with your stated phenominal education. Or cook Racoons.[/QUOTE]
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women