Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35947
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-17-2015, 02:53 PM   #106
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

This young man is awesome and obviously has been raised right! We need a lot more of these types of people. GO AMERICA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P8nYlW7uY0
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 03:05 PM   #107
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Now go read some more wikipedia.
You're the hapless dickhead always in need of a crutch and lurching for wikipedia, shammytard. Did you look up the meaning of "unprecedented" yet? We're still waiting for you to tell us what you find. You might also want to shore up your spurious understanding of monetary policy by studying the difference between discreet and limited unannounced short-term money-market interventions and massive pre-announced one-way purchases of trillions of dollars worth of long-term bonds.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 03:08 PM   #108
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
the difference between discreet short-term money-market interventions and massive pre-announced one-way purchases of trillions of dollars worth of long-term bonds.
Good, good. The wikipedia article is helping (slightly). Keep reading Lusty, I'm sure you'll get there!

In the future, don't act like such a giant jackass if you have no idea what you are talking about. For now, feel free to shut the fuck up.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 03:29 PM   #109
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Good, good. The wikipedia article is helping (slightly). Keep reading Lusty, I'm sure you'll get there!

In the future, don't act like such a giant jackass if you have no idea what you are talking about. For now, feel free to shut the fuck up.

Now you sound like a cross between AssUp Ride-me and Baghdad Bob. All huffy condescending insults, no substance, and always trying to deflect from having your ass handed to you over and over again by pretending the other guy is losing.
Old 04-17-2015, 03:43 PM   #110
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Now you sound like a cross between AssUp Ride-me and Baghdad Bob. All huffy condescending insults, no substance, and always trying to deflect from having your ass handed to you over and over again by pretending the other guy is losing.
Now you sound like a cross between LLDumbass and IBMoron. Pushing your own predicament on to "the other guy" and pretending you are taking the high road after your ass has been reamed and you've been made to look like a pathetic fool.

I said that Milton Friedman successfully argued against the phillips curve by suggesting that wages would only go up by if the government used a form of expansionary monetary policy (QE). Your answer to that was what? That it couldn't possibly be called QE because Friedman died in 2006 and QE was the (unprecedented) name given to the feds policy in 2009? Although the same monetary policy that I was arguing for (and explained in the same sentence) has been around since the 17th century and is the crux of Keynesian economics that Friedman was against?

Quote:
I know you're trying to sound intelligent but... Milton Friedman died in 2006 and the Federal Reserve didn't invent "quantitative easing" until 2009.
Quote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_Friedman

His monetary theory influenced the Federal Reserve's response to the global financial crisis of 2007–08. Edward Nelson, the assistant director of the board of governors of the Federal Reserve System, argues, "in important respects, the overall monetary and financial policy response to the crisis can be viewed as Friedman’s monetary economics in practice."
Yeah, you really should shut the fuck up. I'm giving you the chance to leave with some dignity (scratch that). Take it.
You are way out of of your league here. Go back to that odumbo bullshit.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 04:28 PM   #111
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
I said that Milton Friedman successfully argued against the phillips curve by suggesting that wages would only go up by if the government used a form of expansionary monetary policy (QE). Your answer to that was what? That it couldn't possibly be called QE because Friedman died in 2006 and QE was the (unprecedented) name given to the feds policy in 2009? Although the same monetary policy that I was arguing for (and explained in the same sentence) has been around since the 17th century and is the crux of Keynesian economics that Friedman was against?
Don't stop. Tell us more, sham-man. What did Friedman argue (more specifically) and how were his arguments proven to be "successful" in the real world? I don't see how the use of tight monetary policy to break a wage-price spiral invalidates the existence of a Phillips Curve trade-off. To the contrary, it supports the model if the cost of stopping inflation is a spike in unemployment - which is precisely what we experienced during the Volker years.

And what is your point? We've now had over 5 years of highly expansionary monetary policy - how is any of this relevant to today's minimum wage debate? I'm withholding the insults, even though you don't deserve it.

Old 04-17-2015, 04:39 PM   #112
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm withholding the insults, even though you don't deserve it.

The only thing you're "withholding" is tears from your eyes after your ass has been mercilessly fucked.
Please read post #110 everyone! see exactly how fucking stupid this pompous, conceited retard really is. Don't miss the quoted text!

As to your questions, I don't care to answer them. You have proven yourself again and again to be a pathetic little amateur obsessed with having the last word in lieu of admitting defeat and apologizing like a man.
So no, I don't give a shit what you copied from your latest economics 101 course. Go fuck yourself.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 04:44 PM   #113
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
You don't have to because you can't, undercunt. Your logical faculties and powers of persuasion are weaker than puppy piss.
Only a pussy like you, spreading happiness to the other dumbasses, would bring up puppy piss. You're weaker than a popcorn fart.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 04:47 PM   #114
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You keep talking about handing people's asses to them, but I've never actually seen it happen. I see you say something stupid, get your ass burned, try to turn it around on a technicality like a secondary definition or some bullshit and then you say you've handed their ass to them. We all see it for what it is. Don't get it twisted.
Old 04-17-2015, 05:01 PM   #115
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
As to your questions, I don't care to answer them... Go fuck yourself.
Why am I not surprised? I just handed you a perfect opportunity. You had the floor. You could have razzled and dazzled us with your deep grasp of contemporary economic theory and practice. Instead, you behaved true to form. You are what is known as a BUZZWORD BOZO, shamfucker. You swoop in and drop a few of your pigeonshit buzzword droplets on everyone's head to make it sound like you might know what you are talking about, then scoot for the exit when anyone calls you on it.

I'm working on a Phillips Curve model of my own right now. It plots the correlation between the number of insults in a shammyturd post (vertical axis) and the extent to which he is losing his ass on substance (horizontal axis). In order to plot the graph accurately, I need a full sample of data/observations, so keep posting away shammydicklicker. I already know the curve is steeply upward-sloping. Just gimme a few more posts and I'll be able to tell whether it is convex, concave or relatively flat.

Old 04-17-2015, 05:16 PM   #116
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Why am I not surprised? I just handed you a perfect opportunity. You had the floor. You could have razzled and dazzled us with your deep grasp of contemporary economic theory and practice. Instead, you behaved true to form. You are what is known as a BUZZWORD BOZO, shamfucker. You swoop in and drop a few of your pigeonshit buzzword droplets on everyone's head to make it sound like you might know what you are talking about, then scoot for the exit when anyone calls you on it.

I'm working on a Phillips Curve model of my own right now. It plots the correlation between the number of insults in a shammyturd post (vertical axis) and the extent to which he is losing his ass on substance (horizontal axis). In order to plot the graph accurately, I need a full sample of data/observations, so keep posting away shammydicklicker. I already know the curve is steeply upward-sloping. Just gimme a few more posts and I'll be able to tell whether it is convex, concave or relatively flat.

You JUST described yourself. Buzzword Bozo? Who says shit like that? You want to know what curves upward? My DICK! Suck on that. I'm OUT this bitch!

#dropsmic
Old 04-17-2015, 05:23 PM   #117
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You're weaker than a popcorn fart.
Hmmm... Popcorn fart? Sounds like AssUp trying to out himself...

Quote:
I'm OUT this bitch!
Time to disable your account again, undercunt? Go ahead, I'm cool wid dat...
Old 04-17-2015, 05:32 PM   #118
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
You JUST described yourself. Buzzword Bozo? Who says shit like that? You want to know what curves upward? My DICK! Suck on that. I'm OUT this bitch!

#dropsmic
Expect a new re-invented player soon... A new BuzzWordBozo... Soros is proud, I'm sure!
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 05:47 PM   #119
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Hmmm... Popcorn fart? Sounds like AssUp trying to out himself...

Time to disable your account again, undercunt? Go ahead, I'm cool wid dat...
A popcorn fart is that sound you make versus how normal people fart. Your ass is so reamed out it's just fucking air rushing out. This is my first account, why would I turn it off. I'm never leaving.
Old 04-17-2015, 05:48 PM   #120
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Expect a new re-invented player soon... A new BuzzWordBozo... Soros is proud, I'm sure!
Soros is a fucking douche. Eat some more shit. You're losing it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women