Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-07-2015, 07:42 PM   #106
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

0h. ok. thanks hun!

btw....I can certainly understand why some of these gents like your bored presents!
Old 08-07-2015, 09:41 PM   #107
TexasChiliDog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
0h. ok. thanks hun!

btw....I can certainly understand why some of these gents like your bored presents!
Old 08-07-2015, 10:32 PM   #108
Sophia Banks
Sexy Sophia

User ID: 231599
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfy2002 View Post
That's it, I need to book an hour of your time...my asshole is waxed, washed, and ready for action! You definitely got my attention

Do I need two references, or just one since I can give myself a reference...lol

Your MILF approved!! Let's talk lil lady!! 👅👅👅👅
Old 08-08-2015, 05:16 PM   #109
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia Banks View Post
Your MILF approved!! Let's talk lil lady!! 👅👅👅👅
Sounds like a plan
Old 08-08-2015, 06:19 PM   #110
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
You''re a a$$hole... I mean for real dude. You really are...

If I get points for saying it, so be it. It's been a long time since I've gotten any.

Thanks Max.
Got something against whataburger or taco bell?

Quote:
For the argumentative and hateful gents who love to pick fights with and belittle the ladies. I highlighted the most important parts of her original post just for you and your education. If you can not comprehend what the highlighted words mean, there's this little tool available to all with the ability to read, it's called a dictionary.

Again. her joking around is one way to cope with a HORRIBLE experience, as she perceived it and is obvious in her very first post. We all have coping mechanisms we use when we need them, and hers are normal concerning what happened. Others making light of her because they don't have the ability to show compassion is WRONG! period. Is it not OBVIOUS she was justifiably upset? This is beyond growing thick skin and take what ya get cause you're a whore kinda thing.

I hope each of you animals is viciously raped by one among you some day and then....maybe you too can understand the need and desire for a little compassion!

I don't really hope that or wish that on anyone, but maybe it made someone think about their stupid comments should they think to make another one when a lady flat out tells you she was assaulted. smh.....idiots!
You are taking what I posted to this? Seriously, that is a really big stretch at best. Good luck with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
Are you really that stupid? I asked "if he forced services is this not an alert" and you post that rant?

Wishing rape?

You are an amazingly bitter one, aren't you.
Someone had to have peed in her cereal bowl.

Quote:
It's awesome you wouldn't insult someone...cause I wasn't insulted at all by you telling me I did something I didn't do. I appreciate your "candor" and wisdom though.

Shoot myself in the foot? Ha! The only thing I did, was protect myself from men who don't like women and have little or no humanity. Cause yeah, I'll call 'em out if the rest of ya won't.

Mind my biz? THIS is my biz, not the gents, unless they are pimps.

It should be an alert, but there's no reason it shouldn't be addressed in Co-Ed, as well. This is a community "of sorts". The lady needed to blow off steam, maybe find some compassion, or whatever she needed to do to get her head and her heart right with it. I believe a little support and a tad bit of humanity, rather than crass attacks of an insensitive nature, is what she sought. But hey, I can't read her mind, and what would a whore know anyway? Geez, maybe more than some of ya know, as is evidenced by the lack of compassion shown here.

Police your own behaviors and actions before telling others they know not what they do. Especially when it's obvious that you don't. Hey, ya never know who knows what or when they are actually trying to tell ya something ya might need or want to know.

Thank you to the gentlemen who know to show compassion and don't act like little kids. You rock!
You have no idea, do you?
Old 08-08-2015, 06:26 PM   #111
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Got something against whataburger or taco bell?

You are taking what I posted to this? Seriously, that is a really big stretch at best. Good luck with that.

Someone had to have peed in her cereal bowl.

You have no idea, do you?
Is it me that has no idea?

Smoke n mirrors, tainted man. Smoke n mirrors.

I got lots of ideas.....
Old 08-08-2015, 06:41 PM   #112
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntangie View Post
Maxi,

It's worth repeating.

I would invite you over for a massage but my pussy(cat) is always entertaining someone on the massage table. He's always getting pussy.
Old 08-08-2015, 06:56 PM   #113
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Still tag teaming, fellas? What was that kids used to say? You can dish it out, but ya can't take it? Pffft.....

Knock it off being insensitive about attempted forced activities.....I don't care who likes who, who has pissed who off in the past. No one deserves what you guys did here. And.....no.... not everyone keeps up with your kiddie drama. It went way past inappropriate what ya'll did, don't ya think? I'm only roaming around in hopes folks start taking this screening thing more seriously. Can't help what I see while I'm here.
PM me, but goading me back to the thread.....? Really?
Old 08-08-2015, 11:15 PM   #114
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

You have to believe me on this one thing ... this is not organized mayhem as you thinck. There is no agenda that I know of, but they do often "forget" to send me policy changes.

You put it out in open forum and that is where I will keep it. You are the one who made huge leaps to the point of advocating violence. I fail to see where anyone even came close to suggesting anything close to what you thinck is adequate payback.
Old 08-09-2015, 03:23 AM   #115
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntangie View Post
Maxi,

Bwahahaha!!
Old 08-09-2015, 07:10 AM   #116
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
You have to believe me on this one thing ... this is not organized mayhem as you thinck. There is no agenda that I know of, but they do often "forget" to send me policy changes.

You put it out in open forum and that is where I will keep it. You are the one who made huge leaps to the point of advocating violence. I fail to see where anyone even came close to suggesting anything close to what you thinck is adequate payback.
ahhh....harper # 2. I don't HAVE to believe anything anyone tells me I HAVE to believe, but thanks for telling me what I HAVE to do. You're just another guy who only sees what he wants to see and share, and focuses on a spin. Love the way you point fingers at women, but never the hateful and horrible men on this board. Are you ever afraid for your safety as some of the women are, so they don't even get involved on the board?

You can shove it where the taint shines, for all I care Mr Nobody special. But ya sure as shinola can't erase what you said, and you can't erase my clarifications either, taint touter. Geez Louise.....You can't even see what I did on this thread, all ya can do is whine around all butt hurt, cause a lady gave you guys the tiniest taste of your own darn shi**y medicine.

Stick to taint, boyo.....that's your true forte'!

I kinda wonder how the RW women in your lives would feel if they knew some of you behaved the way ya do. Would your Moms, daughters, sisters, and wives be thrilled to see how you really feel about women and actually believe is an acceptable way to behave and treat them?
Old 08-09-2015, 10:11 AM   #117
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Gee, I think we must have seen the same a**hole. What's his name again?
Quote:
Just curious, but what exactly is funny about a male trying to force a lady to provide what she obviously does not? Would ya think it funny for a lady to ram a dildo up your bum if you had made no indication it was something you wanted, or maybe tie you up and allow her bi-sexual boyfriend have his way with you?

Not quite so funny anymore, huh?
Quote:
Just for the record boys and girls, the department of Justice defines Sexual Assault:

Any type of sexual contact or behavior that occurs without explicit consent of the recipient.

I suggest that gents never take it upon themselves to take what is not clearly offered by a lady, regardless of her status as a paid playmate or not. Some of us got limits!

And, another thing gents and ladies might like to consider, is that law enforcement no longer tries to make it the ladies fault by bringing charges of prostitution should she report such behaviors. Not that they are our biggest fans, but because they realize they only add to the problem when they practice stupid stuff like that and they've come to realize, whores are people too, even if some men forget that.
Quote:
It's one thing for the lady to try to lighten up the situation. It's a whole other, when gents might be construed as insensitive. But maybe an E for effort, if that's truly your way of showing a little compassion for the lady and what she experienced as a disgusting act trying to be forced on her.
Quote:
Gotta love, yet another, compassionate male.
Quote:
Lol....you guys are talking about unexpected receiving. This guy shoved his bacterially infested excrement hole, in her face. What part of these acts is equal, a woman gives you DATO, a guy tries to force her to give it to him? Not even in the same ballfield. Although we are all sorry for your surprise violation. It's never good to get something you don't want or find uncomfortable or even fail to give consent to. I understand that part, even if it's not the same.
Quote:
Hey, I didn't write it, nor am I analyzing the full meaning. It's the actual definition listed on the site. But, force is force.

Ladies who provide usually have a menu, either outright or activities the gents have partaken of in reviews. I would assume most intelligent men find it implied consent. However, just another reason I don't like reviews, cause one of mine is NOT true. No need to shoot the messenger, or even speculate politics on who drafted the law, cause that's not the point. It's been defined by the Federal Department of Justice. Maybe it's why guys should actually do more research? It's not a bit ridiculous to a lady being forced to do something never offered or listed as services, to encounter an a**hole of this magnitude.

I have never met this lady, but I sure have compassion and can relate to gents that are "pushy" or even forceful. I understand it's harder for gents to do so, cause most of you have never had another man try to do something of a sexual nature in a forceful manner. However, I'm sure the lady would appreciate the dumbing down of stupid inconsiderate replies.

I don't have a huge problem with receiving DATO, however, I know how clean I am. If I am not the one who scrubbed your booty, don't even hint ya want me to do that.....matter of fact, I just ain't gonna. LOL One of those instances where the scales tip in my favor......ah well. LOL
Quote:
@Kaylee

Geez.....once again, I hate some jerk tried to force you to do anything!

I try to go with even bad things can be good. I learn what I can just to ensure I don't experience that particular bad thing and all it's fallout, again. We all got our "go to" coping mechanisms, and I sure hope ya don't experience anything, except pleasant gents in the future.
Quote:
I concur.....that was uncalled for and I was kinda thrown off by just how awful a thing that was to say.
Quote:
For the argumentative and hateful gents who love to pick fights with and belittle the ladies. I highlighted the most important parts of her original post just for you and your education. If you can not comprehend what the highlighted words mean, there's this little tool available to all with the ability to read, it's called a dictionary.

Again. her joking around is one way to cope with a HORRIBLE experience, as she perceived it and is obvious in her very first post. We all have coping mechanisms we use when we need them, and hers are normal concerning what happened. Others making light of her because they don't have the ability to show compassion is WRONG! period. Is it not OBVIOUS she was justifiably upset? This is beyond growing thick skin and take what ya get cause you're a whore kinda thing.

I hope each of you animals is viciously raped by one among you some day and then....maybe you too can understand the need and desire for a little compassion!

I don't really hope that or wish that on anyone, but maybe it made someone think about their stupid comments should they think to make another one when a lady flat out tells you she was assaulted. smh.....idiots!
Quote:
shut up and sit down, little man. No one wants to hear from yet another prick that would take advantage of a woman and not even have an ounce of compassion for anyone! Don't address me again. You and I will never see eye to eye, because I have my priorities straight, and you clearly DO NOT! I won't argue with you, cause you're stupid. I am not. buh bye

If you are not concerned and being outraged by the behavior of those here, it just says lots about your character. The fact I am....says things about my character as well, boys. It is what it is.
Quote:
ahhhh.....I'm a frightened little whore, cause the little boy said I'm crazy, it must be so. Whateva shall I do?

It's sad when one is so defensive, sees himself in words, yet blames the only one willing to speak up about it, instead of taking responsibility for his own stupid mistake that he was the one being addressed. And I'm the crazy one? Now that, is funny!
Quote:
I didn't turn it into an assault. He did, the moment she had to struggle with him not to do what he was trying to force her to do. Read the law. If you can't interpret law, that ain't my fault.

Thanks for the advice about what Kaylee can do and can not do. I'm not Kaylee, I'm MaxiMilyen, nice to meet ya. I'm a lady who doesn't take kindly to gents acting stupid when another lady has been shaken up. How much, exactly do you know about the psychology of assault, sexual or not? I'm guessing, not much. Me? I know plenty. So shhhhh.....

And you think that good ole boys getting a giggle at her expense would, huh? Hey hang with them, cause you are no where close to the kinda gent I'd really like to see. No offense meant, but I don't play with the blind or the dumb and it's not that I'm prejudice against the handicapped. Ya know?
Quote:
It's awesome you wouldn't insult someone...cause I wasn't insulted at all by you telling me I did something I didn't do. I appreciate your "candor" and wisdom though.

Shoot myself in the foot? Ha! The only thing I did, was protect myself from men who don't like women and have little or no humanity. Cause yeah, I'll call 'em out if the rest of ya won't.

It should be an alert, but there's no reason it shouldn't be addressed in Co-Ed, as well. This is a community "of sorts". The lady needed to blow off steam, maybe find some compassion, or whatever she needed to do to get her head and her heart right with it. I believe a little support and a tad bit of humanity, rather than crass attacks of an insensitive nature, is what she sought. But hey, I can't read her mind, and what would a whore know anyway? Geez, maybe more than some of ya know, as is evidenced by the lack of compassion shown here.

Police your own behaviors and actions before telling others they know not what they do. Especially when it's obvious that you don't. Hey, ya never know who knows what or when they are actually trying to tell ya something ya might need or want to know.

Thank you to the gentlemen who know to show compassion and don't act like little kids. You rock!
Quote:
You obviously wanna harp....so let's harp. I said in the very next breath/sentence, it was not what I wished at all. Cause let me tell ya something, it's not the most pleasant experience one could endure, and it sure makes ya be able to see what is what a whole lot clearer. I explained exactly why I said what I said. So, don't put it to the forefront over and over again as if it's a true wish of mine, cause it's not. But, it sure has shock factor to say stupid insensitive things, doesn't it?

Edit: You are darn sure right about that, as evidenced by the tag teaming you guys need to do. Me? I got a spine, hon. I don't need no help. I got this! And then some
Quote:
Hey. I've already stated all over the place, I don't wanna roll around in the muck, cause it's not fun. But, when the gents don't police their own behaviors and actions, then yes of course, I'll take one for the team. That's the way I roll. And guess what else, I'll do it again if needed or warranted, cause yeah, sometimes all an a**hole understands is the language of another a**hole. I get it!
Quote:
Nice of you to show concern, but I feel you are talking backwards. The issue is not men being victimized by women, it's women be physically victimized by men. But way to totally throw it off the subject. It's a crying shame a man can be victimized in that manner, but there are far fewer of those cases than the other. I suppose if men hadn't been victimizing women throughout the centuries, maybe none of this would be an issue for any of us now. I dunno, cause that's not the case at all. Being naked in bed with a man, has never been consent for a man to abuse her physically, even if she crawled in willingly, and no matter how men stupidly interpreted that at any point in time. Men in this world still kill women for getting raped, and still believe it's within their right to do so. Does that make it right? Hitler thought it was ideal to kill all Jews. Did that make it right? Not in my eyes. Men are no better than women, other than the ability to use muscular strength at times. So, should they do it just because they can and are you saying that's ok and you don't understand why the law would beg to differ?

Ya know, I've known men to make false claims against women and even other men. I don't like liars. But 6 of one and half a dozen of the other, hon. Police your own behaviors and don't encourage inappropriate behaviors of others.
Quote:
0h. ok. thanks hun!

Quote:

I got lots of ideas.....
Quote:
Still tag teaming, fellas? What was that kids used to say? You can dish it out, but ya can't take it? Pffft.....

Knock it off being insensitive about attempted forced activities.....I don't care who likes who, who has pissed who off in the past. No one deserves what you guys did here. And.....no.... not everyone keeps up with your kiddie drama. It went way past inappropriate what ya'll did, don't ya think? I'm only roaming around in hopes folks start taking this screening thing more seriously. Can't help what I see while I'm here.
Quote:
ahhh....harper # 2. I don't HAVE to believe anything anyone tells me I HAVE to believe, but thanks for telling me what I HAVE to do. You're just another guy who only sees what he wants to see and share, and focuses on a spin. Love the way you point fingers at women, but never the hateful and horrible men on this board. Are you ever afraid for your safety as some of the women are, so they don't even get involved on the board?

You can shove it where the taint shines, for all I care Mr Nobody special. But ya sure as shinola can't erase what you said, and you can't erase my clarifications either, taint touter. Geez Louise.....You can't even see what I did on this thread, all ya can do is whine around all butt hurt, cause a lady gave you guys the tiniest taste of your own darn shi**y medicine.

I kinda wonder how the RW women in your lives would feel if they knew some of you behaved the way ya do. Would your Moms, daughters, sisters, and wives be thrilled to see how you really feel about women and actually believe is an acceptable way to behave and treat them?
Well, I think we get the picture, someone has 'MAN HATER' issues and chose to be a hooker for her line of work!...Fucking GENIUS!!
Old 08-09-2015, 10:21 AM   #118
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
Well, I think we get the picture, someone has 'MAN HATER' issues and chose to be a hooker for her line of work!...Fucking GENIUS!!
Wow! Some of ya'll actually ARE really really "oblivious". And what's funnier or maybe sad, is ya don't even know it. Wow....just wow! Why am I still surprised by this? LOL

I love MEN! I despise women haters who don't mind spouting it about as if it's an acceptable thing to do. Men, don't do that. EVERY swinging 1.3" of dangling death, is just not the market I seek. Get over yourself. I ain't desperate, stupid, or even overly concerned with your take on this thread. Again....get over yourselves already. smh

Hey, since you mention genius.....fact of the matter is......ijs Happy to take an IQ test sitting right next to some of ya, and then let's see who is a genius and who is not, shall we? LOL
Old 08-09-2015, 11:22 AM   #119
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Let me show ya something boys, since you think you got this whole thing down, me, the manhater is gonna teach ya something about humanity. Feel free to take notes, it might help ya out a bit. I gave some hints to what was happening as I drove down this road, but only the less oblivious could see it for what it really was.

First thing I see when I read the OPs post is a lady who has had a BAD experience. The second thing I see is a bunch of insensitive individuals saying really really insensitive things to someone who had just experienced something none of you can relate to. And this is where the games begin: Try to follow along if you are able

Gee, I think we must have seen the same a**hole. What's his name again?
Not sure why this has any bearing on the the insults received, it is what it is.
Quote:
Just curious, but what exactly is funny about a male trying to force a lady to provide what she obviously does not? Would ya think it funny for a lady to ram a dildo up your bum if you had made no indication it was something you wanted, or maybe tie you up and allow her bi-sexual boyfriend have his way with you?

Not quite so funny anymore, huh?

First attempt to let ya know ya ain't got a clue what the lady has been through and your remarks are inappropriate
Quote:
Just for the record boys and girls, the department of Justice defines Sexual Assault:

Any type of sexual contact or behavior that occurs without explicit consent of the recipient.

I suggest that gents never take it upon themselves to take what is not clearly offered by a lady, regardless of her status as a paid playmate or not. Some of us got limits!

And, another thing gents and ladies might like to consider, is that law enforcement no longer tries to make it the ladies fault by bringing charges of prostitution should she report such behaviors. Not that they are our biggest fans, but because they realize they only add to the problem when they practice stupid stuff like that and they've come to realize, whores are people too, even if some men forget that.

just some facts...not sure why anyone sees it as inflammatory, it's not...
Quote:
It's one thing for the lady to try to lighten up the situation. It's a whole other, when gents might be construed as insensitive. But maybe an E for effort, if that's truly your way of showing a little compassion for the lady and what she experienced as a disgusting act trying to be forced on her.

again.....why is this inflammatory?
Quote:
Gotta love, yet another, compassionate male.
Not afraid to be a little sarcastic while trying to point out something really unpleasant happened to a member of this community, and some are being morosely insensitive
Quote:
Lol....you guys are talking about unexpected receiving. This guy shoved his bacterially infested excrement hole, in her face. What part of these acts is equal, a woman gives you DATO, a guy tries to force her to give it to him? Not even in the same ballfield. Although we are all sorry for your surprise violation. It's never good to get something you don't want or find uncomfortable or even fail to give consent to. I understand that part, even if it's not the same.

adding funny stories about surprises and trying to compare it to forced actions the lady endured, is kinda.......weird, inappropriate, deeply disturbing
Quote:
Hey, I didn't write it, nor am I analyzing the full meaning. It's the actual definition listed on the site. But, force is force.

Ladies who provide usually have a menu, either outright or activities the gents have partaken of in reviews. I would assume most intelligent men find it implied consent. However, just another reason I don't like reviews, cause one of mine is NOT true. No need to shoot the messenger, or even speculate politics on who drafted the law, cause that's not the point. It's been defined by the Federal Department of Justice. Maybe it's why guys should actually do more research? It's not a bit ridiculous to a lady being forced to do something never offered or listed as services, to encounter an a**hole of this magnitude.

I have never met this lady, but I sure have compassion and can relate to gents that are "pushy" or even forceful. I understand it's harder for gents to do so, cause most of you have never had another man try to do something of a sexual nature in a forceful manner. However, I'm sure the lady would appreciate the dumbing down of stupid inconsiderate replies.

I don't have a huge problem with receiving DATO, however, I know how clean I am. If I am not the one who scrubbed your booty, don't even hint ya want me to do that.....matter of fact, I just ain't gonna. LOL One of those instances where the scales tip in my favor......ah well. LOL

inflammatory and manhating....nowhere close....LOL
Quote:
@Kaylee

Geez.....once again, I hate some jerk tried to force you to do anything!

I try to go with even bad things can be good. I learn what I can just to ensure I don't experience that particular bad thing and all it's fallout, again. We all got our "go to" coping mechanisms, and I sure hope ya don't experience anything, except pleasant gents in the future.

Really? Showing an acceptable way of behaving to someone who has just been exposed to an unpleasant experience, is inflammatory and man hating type of behavior?
Quote:
I concur.....that was uncalled for and I was kinda thrown off by just how awful a thing that was to say.

Inflammatory man hating?
Quote:

A little inflammatory, starting to get upset, but driving it home, hoping that'll get some attention at what I AM saying, as opposed to....guess? Hey, it worked didn't it? You can not have compassion for a woman who experienced something unpleasant, but you fall to your knees as if I had kicked you, just at the thought of a whore stating something you never would consider as a tool which might be helpful when ya think about addressing a lady who has experienced something bad more as if, ah well, let me see if I can really make the whore uncomfortable, cause I'm all that funny guy here to entertain the masses?
Quote:
shut up and sit down, little man. No one wants to hear from yet another prick that would take advantage of a woman and not even have an ounce of compassion for anyone! Don't address me again. You and I will never see eye to eye, because I have my priorities straight, and you clearly DO NOT! I won't argue with you, cause you're stupid. I am not. buh bye

If you are not concerned and being outraged by the behavior of those here, it just says lots about your character. The fact I am....says things about my character as well, boys. It is what it is.

Hate spinners that send folks in all directions, just as bad as liars as far as I'm concerned. I truly gave him a pass on another thread. Didn't even consider what he had to say here, but he bashed away at me cause he's kinda defensive like that. No worries....I can see what's going on, but he's just in the way.
Quote:
ahhhh.....I'm a frightened little whore, cause the little boy said I'm crazy, it must be so. Whateva shall I do?

It's sad when one is so defensive, sees himself in words, yet blames the only one willing to speak up about it, instead of taking responsibility for his own stupid mistake that he was the one being addressed. And I'm the crazy one? Now that, is funny!

Got most of the attention on me now......can anyone see yet, what's happened here?

Quote:
I didn't turn it into an assault. He did, the moment she had to struggle with him not to do what he was trying to force her to do. Read the law. If you can't interpret law, that ain't my fault.

Thanks for the advice about what Kaylee can do and can not do. I'm not Kaylee, I'm MaxiMilyen, nice to meet ya. I'm a lady who doesn't take kindly to gents acting stupid when another lady has been shaken up. How much, exactly do you know about the psychology of assault, sexual or not? I'm guessing, not much. Me? I know plenty. So shhhhh.....

And you think that good ole boys getting a giggle at her expense would, huh? Hey hang with them, cause you are no where close to the kinda gent I'd really like to see. No offense meant, but I don't play with the blind or the dumb and it's not that I'm prejudice against the handicapped. Ya know?

sarcasm mixed with common sense...a little inflated drama to keep the focus where it needs to be....anyone get it yet? LOL
Quote:

manhater? how so?
Quote:
You obviously wanna harp....so let's harp. I said in the very next breath/sentence, it was not what I wished at all. Cause let me tell ya something, it's not the most pleasant experience one could endure, and it sure makes ya be able to see what is what a whole lot clearer. I explained exactly why I said what I said. So, don't put it to the forefront over and over again as if it's a true wish of mine, cause it's not. But, it sure has shock factor to say stupid insensitive things, doesn't it?

Edit: You are darn sure right about that, as evidenced by the tag teaming you guys need to do. Me? I got a spine, hon. I don't need no help. I got this! And then some

keeping your focus right where I want it be. The lady coulda been reading your crap or not, but if I could make it stop somehow and for her, ya damn skippy I would, cause again......it's the way I roll.
Quote:
Hey. I've already stated all over the place, I don't wanna roll around in the muck, cause it's not fun. But, when the gents don't police their own behaviors and actions, then yes of course, I'll take one for the team. That's the way I roll. And guess what else, I'll do it again if needed or warranted, cause yeah, sometimes all an a**hole understands is the language of another a**hole. I get it!

facts and continued misdirection....sorry if ya feel fooled I did that, but it wasn't about you a**hats, it was about her. man hating? nope.....not at all
Quote:
Nice of you to show concern, but I feel you are talking backwards. The issue is not men being victimized by women, it's women be physically victimized by men. But way to totally throw it off the subject. It's a crying shame a man can be victimized in that manner, but there are far fewer of those cases than the other. I suppose if men hadn't been victimizing women throughout the centuries, maybe none of this would be an issue for any of us now. I dunno, cause that's not the case at all. Being naked in bed with a man, has never been consent for a man to abuse her physically, even if she crawled in willingly, and no matter how men stupidly interpreted that at any point in time. Men in this world still kill women for getting raped, and still believe it's within their right to do so. Does that make it right? Hitler thought it was ideal to kill all Jews. Did that make it right? Not in my eyes. Men are no better than women, other than the ability to use muscular strength at times. So, should they do it just because they can and are you saying that's ok and you don't understand why the law would beg to differ?

Ya know, I've known men to make false claims against women and even other men. I don't like liars. But 6 of one and half a dozen of the other, hon. Police your own behaviors and don't encourage inappropriate behaviors of others.
dang, I'm good at this, huh?
Quote:
0h. ok. thanks hun!

here's a freebie boys......she's got great bored presents and doesn't mind what lady she steps on in order to make a buck, cause she will love any ole 1.3" of dangling death......go getter!
Quote:

I got lots of ideas.....

I gave ya lotsa clues, but you were still so distracted. I don't have a clue what I'm doing or saying, do I? LOL
Quote:

Quote:

Your Welcome boys and girls and that's what ya call Smoke and Mirrors!

Leave the lady alone if you can't show compassion.....otherwise, it makes us all wonder about what kinda 'john' you are.

You may not think I'm a genius, but please know, I'm a woman who knows how to get what she wants.
Old 08-09-2015, 11:46 AM   #120
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Yeah, I recognize that style... Looks like you folks have been conned. Max appears to be an alternate female handle for Whispers.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women